1. #76 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,108 Times in 13,083 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,908 Times in 5,169 Posts
    Blog Entries

Hello reagansghost,

Quote Originally Posted by reagansghost View Post
    exactlamundo...........Jr wrote a whole book about 'triggering' the libs, good way to 'own' those libs, right?
    Well of course. Doing annoying things bothers people. If that's the point. Is the Trump party so attention-needy from liberals that they have to purposely be annoying to get attention? Sounds like trolling. Not sure how that helps the country.

Seems like the whole point of 'lib triggering' is to keep the parties divided, that the oligarchs (that would be Jr,) maintain power.

Oh, but we're not supposed to just come out and say such things. Kind of spoils it for the oligarchs if people actually realize and talk about what they are doing.
    Personal Ignore Policy PIP: I like civil discourse. I will give you all the respect in the world if you respect me. Mouth off to me, or express overt racism, you will be PERMANENTLY Ignore Listed. Zero tolerance. No exceptions. I'll never read a word you write, even if quoted by another, nor respond to you, nor participate in your threads. ... Ignore the shallow. Cherish the thoughtful. Long Live Civil Discourse, Mutual Respect, and Good Debate! ps: Feel free to adopt my PIP. It works well.

2. #77 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,405 Times in 9,440 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,894 Times in 1,783 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ThatOwlWoman View Post
    Don't you just love the way he still follows you around, replies to you, and groans your posts? Just read through the girly gossip between him and Stoned about you. It's kind of icky seeing grown men talking like a couple of mean 7th-grade girls. lol
    That's how you know you've won. Where's Earl? Gosh, I wonder....

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Concart For This Post:

Guno צְבִי (05-18-2021), ThatOwlWoman (05-18-2021)

4. #78 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,108 Times in 13,083 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,908 Times in 5,169 Posts
    Blog Entries

Hello Concart,

Quote Originally Posted by Concart View Post
    The ones that DON'T believe it are far worse than the ones that do. They are intentionally trying to destroy democracy in service of a fraud.
    The lust for power, for power's sake, is never good for the country.
    Personal Ignore Policy PIP: I like civil discourse. I will give you all the respect in the world if you respect me. Mouth off to me, or express overt racism, you will be PERMANENTLY Ignore Listed. Zero tolerance. No exceptions. I'll never read a word you write, even if quoted by another, nor respond to you, nor participate in your threads. ... Ignore the shallow. Cherish the thoughtful. Long Live Civil Discourse, Mutual Respect, and Good Debate! ps: Feel free to adopt my PIP. It works well.

5. #79 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 83,405 Times in 53,280 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,661 Times in 4,380 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by martin View Post
    The problem is they have fallen under a spell. They probably haven't spent two seconds contemplating their feelings about The Constitution. The mystery is how did a transparent faker like Trump managed to lure them.
    I don't get it and more I see of Trump the more I don't get it. You would think sooner or later the bombast and childish selfishness would make an impact but Trump keeps rolling them.
    They are (R) voters because they tend to be black-and-white, the-world-is-simple, us-versus-them authoritarian-worshiping type people. They are a field ripe for the harvest when a fascist demagogue like a Trump or a Hitler comes along. "Only I can fix this!" is a rallying cry that is dear to them. They want to be told what is wrong with the country and that here is a strong man, a real leader, who can solve all their perceived problems. Trump hit on every single grievance, real or imagined, of the prospective cultists. He was greatly aided in this by Fox, and to a lesser but just as important extent the MSM, which gave him far more air time in 2016 than it did any of the other candidates.
    "Conservatism is the blind and fear-filled worship of dead radicals." -- Mark Twain

6. The Following User Says Thank You to ThatOwlWoman For This Post:

Cypress (05-18-2021)

7. #80 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by PoliTalker View Post
    Hello reagansghost,

Well of course. Doing annoying things bothers people. If that's the point. Is the Trump party so attention-needy from liberals that they have to purposely be annoying to get attention? Sounds like trolling. Not sure how that helps the country.

Seems like the whole point of 'lib triggering' is to keep the parties divided, that the oligarchs (that would be Jr,) maintain power.

Oh, but we're not supposed to just come out and say such things. Kind of spoils it for the oligarchs if people actually realize and talk about what they are doing.
    You've hit on the very reason that the Trump GOP exists. They need to 'get the best' of 'the libs'. Nothing else matters. They would laugh off a nuclear war if it made 'lib heads explode'. That's why they excused everything that Trump did. The miscalculation on their part was and continues to be that they are a majority. There is massive evidence to the contrary (see: 2018 midterms, polling data, 2020 election) so they have taken to simply denying that evidence is valid. I guess that's the only way they can deal with the cognitive dissonance. Those that believe the lie and repeat it are delusional. Those that don't believe the lie and repeat it anyway are evil. Plain and simple.

8. #81 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

That's how you know you've won. Where's Earl? Gosh, I wonder....

Heheheheh. Earl has found other pastures verdant with bullshit and other Qpers.
    "Conservatism is the blind and fear-filled worship of dead radicals." -- Mark Twain

9. #82 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,495 Times in 7,584 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 274 Times in 257 Posts
    Blog Entries

You've hit on the very reason that the Trump GOP exists. They need to 'get the best' of 'the libs'. Nothing else matters. They would laugh off a nuclear war if it made 'lib heads explode'. That's why they excused everything that Trump did. The miscalculation on their part was and continues to be that they are a majority. There is massive evidence to the contrary (see: 2018 midterms, polling data, 2020 election) so they have taken to simply denying that evidence is valid. I guess that's the only way they can deal with the cognitive dissonance. Those that believe the lie and repeat it are delusional. Those that don't believe the lie and repeat it anyway are evil. Plain and simple.
    Agree to a certain degree. But what are voters to do when they ardently disagree with democratic policies in general and their only choice is republican?
    That was me in the last election. I’m on record as saying trump was the third worst candidate in the crowded field in ‘16.
    After dems’ behavior with the rioting last summer, the entire Russian hoax, the Kavanaugh hearing, etc., etc. and the implosion of the libertarian party after Johnson’s disaster in ‘16 I felt that I had no choice but to vote for Trump - as a protest vote.

10. #83 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 50,683 Times in 27,327 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,977 Times in 2,694 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by RB 60 View Post
    Try and refute what I posted. You can't. Truth hurts, doesn't it?
    You will be hard pressed finding genuine examples of me crying, screaming, and cursing about the 2016 election.

On the other hand, you lack the self-control and discipline to refrain from foul-mouthed cursing and composing elaborate long winded grievances concerning the Fat Man being fired unceremoniously by the American people after just one inept term.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Cypress For This Post:

ThatOwlWoman (05-18-2021)

12. #84 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

They are (R) voters because they tend to be black-and-white, the-world-is-simple, us-versus-them authoritarian-worshiping type people. They are a field ripe for the harvest when a fascist demagogue like a Trump or a Hitler comes along. "Only I can fix this!" is a rallying cry that is dear to them. They want to be told what is wrong with the country and that here is a strong man, a real leader, who can solve all their perceived problems. Trump hit on every single grievance, real or imagined, of the prospective cultists. He was greatly aided in this by Fox, and to a lesser but just as important extent the MSM, which gave him far more air time in 2016 than it did any of the other candidates.
    I think a lot of Republicans are so petty and intellectually bereft, they simply worshipped Dear Leader because he was perceived to be skilled at trolling liberals.

There are actually rightwing posters on this forum who confessed to voting for Trump because lt would supposedly make Evince feel sad.

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cypress For This Post:

Micawber (05-18-2021), ThatOwlWoman (05-18-2021)

14. #85 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,145 Times in 10,539 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,987 Times in 2,752 Posts
    Blog Entries

I've noticed at social gatherings groups tend to gravitate towards negativity, the loudmouths, the angry, the boorish, the lying, and the bullies who break china and overtly hit on the host's wife
    while ignoring their own.

Stay the course, Trumfucks.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Micawber For This Post:

16. #86 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Cypress View Post
    I think a lot of Republicans are so petty and intellectually bereft, they simply worshipped Dear Leader because he was perceived to be skilled at trolling liberals.

There are actually rightwing posters on this forum who confessed to voting for Trump because lt would supposedly make Evince feel sad.
    True. I've also seen posters like Minty and others say they support #TRE45ON simply because he's an asshole who pisses off "libs."

17. The Following User Says Thank You to ThatOwlWoman For This Post:

Cypress (05-18-2021)

18. #87 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

True. I've also seen posters like Minty and others say they support #TRE45ON simply because he's an asshole who pisses off "libs."
    The last time I saw Republicans genuinely and passionately advocate a policy was back in 2003, when they were hollering at me that invading Iraq was an awesome idea.

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cypress For This Post:

Micawber (05-18-2021), ThatOwlWoman (05-18-2021)

20. #88 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by anonymoose View Post
    Agree to a certain degree. But what are voters to do when they ardently disagree with democratic policies in general and their only choice is republican?
    That was me in the last election. I’m on record as saying trump was the third worst candidate in the crowded field in ‘16.
    After dems’ behavior with the rioting last summer, the entire Russian hoax, the Kavanaugh hearing, etc., etc. and the implosion of the libertarian party after Johnson’s disaster in ‘16 I felt that I had no choice but to vote for Trump - as a protest vote.
    I accept that. I also am pretty confident that you know who won the election. We can (vehemently) disagree about how effective or harmful Trump was, but to me, the bright white line that cannot be crossed is claiming you won an election you lost, and attempting to have yourself installed as President.

21. The Following User Says Thank You to Concart For This Post:

22. #89 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Loudmouth lying jerk lost by 8 million votes. Shocker!

Stay the course, Republicans.

23. #90 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

I accept that. I also am pretty confident that you know who won the election. We can (vehemently) disagree about how effective or harmful Trump was, but to me, the bright white line that cannot be crossed is claiming you won an election you lost, and attempting to have yourself installed as President.

Dems didn't do riots. Criminals did that. Dems don't own nationwide riots just because they sympathize with blacks killed in custody of police. And Kavanaugh was a rapist drunkard who lied at his confirmation and Dems were cheated out of that pick. And the Russia "Hoax" was no hoax, he needs to read the Mueller report.
    He felt he had no choice because he is an unprincipled moron who doesn't have his facts right. Anonymoose needs to examine his beliefs and values and stop being a vindictive bozo.