1. #61 | Top
    Living in rural America, "clinging to guns and religion"
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,617 Times in 17,056 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 522 Times in 502 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Cypress View Post
    ^Triggered.
    Try and refute what I posted. You can't. Truth hurts, doesn't it?
    Common sense is not a gift, it's a punishment because you have to deal with everyone who doesn't have it.

2. #62 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by NiftyNiblick View Post
    Arby needs an oil change or something.
    But at least he's loyal to his trumpanzee species.
    Probably doesn't drive into Philly too much.
    I was born in Philly. I've spent more time there than you, I'm sure.
    Common sense is not a gift, it's a punishment because you have to deal with everyone who doesn't have it.

3. #63 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,474 Times in 3,395 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,143 Times in 1,048 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Son of the Revolution View Post
    Funny watching libtards STILL TALK ABOUT TRUMP AS THOU HE IS PRESIDENT... JUST SHOWS BIDEN IS A FUCK UP
    No one talks about him as if he were President. He's talked about as if he were a Pied Piper of weak minded Americans. When Trump said he could murder someone in public and not lose any votes he knew what he was saying.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to martin For This Post:

Guno צְבִי (05-18-2021)

5. #64 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 83,422 Times in 53,288 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,661 Times in 4,380 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye10 View Post
    It is a Leftist Revolution.....it is the Left that are the traitors.....the WOKE and their apologists.

If you refuse to be honest about that then there is no point in talking with you, you either cant or wont help.
    Spoken like a true Cult45ist! You will go far in the Reich, son, very far.

I'm for infrastructure repair/creation. I'm for civil rights for all. I'm for COVID vaccines and other measures to end the pandemic. I'm for corporations contributing more to support the system that benefits them more than it benefits anyone/anything else. I'm for science-based decision-making by leaders. I'm for making it easier for citizens to cast their ballots, not harder. I'm for cybersecurity and protecting our physical and virtual borders. I'm for education, the more the better. I'm for a national health care system and healthier citizens. I'm for equal access to opportunity. I'm for equal treatment of all citizens under the law. I'm for freedom of religion -- in your churches and homes. I'm for freedom of speech, and the consequences thereof.

If that's traitorous, then so be it.
    "Conservatism is the blind and fear-filled worship of dead radicals." -- Mark Twain

6. The Following User Says Thank You to ThatOwlWoman For This Post:

Guno צְבִי (05-18-2021)

7. #65 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,474 Times in 3,395 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,143 Times in 1,048 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by RB 60 View Post
    You fucking losers cried for the last 4 years like a child who shit it's pants. Worshiped (you can't even spell)? What the fuck?
    What a joke of a debater you are. Next time you try to correct someone for spelling try a little harder.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to martin For This Post:

Guno צְבִי (05-18-2021), ThatOwlWoman (05-18-2021)

9. #66 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,077 Times in 7,507 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,104 Times in 1,049 Posts

I was born in Philly. I've spent more time there than you, I'm sure.
    But you left, then.
    I stayed in Boston because we have no Amish to hide us here in Massachusetts.
    A few old Yankees in the Berkshires, maybe.
    Just a city person by nature, I guess.

When I was a kid, Boston and Philly had two baseball teams each.
    The Phillies and A's both played in Shibe Park which was renamed Connie Mack Stadium.
    The Cardinals and Browns had a similar situation in St. Louis with Sportsman's Park before the Browns moved to Baltimore and became the Orioles.

Braves Field in Boston was sold to Boston University which tore most of it down.
    Fenway, built in 1912, is the newer of similarly sized stadia remaining in Boston.
    Harvard stadium was built in 1903.
    Much harder to get a stadium built in Boston than in Philly, I guess.

Franklin Field is pretty old, but Citizens and the Linc aren't too old.
    Veterans and JFK truly sucked, I must admit.

As you can see, I'm just wasting bandwidth waiting for my eggs to finish poaching.
    Not playing golf this morning.
    Didn't sleep well.
    Gotta do the bacon now.
    Patriotism is the last refuge of a scoundrel. Samuel Johnson, 1775
    Religion....is the opiate of the people. Karl Marx, 1848
    Freedom's just another word for nothin' left to lose. Kris Kristofferson, 1969

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to NiftyNiblick For This Post:

11. #67 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by martin View Post
    What an asshole you are. Next time you try to correct someone for spelling try a little harder.

Refute my post. You can't.

12. #68 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

But you left, then.
    I stayed in Boston because we have no Amish to hide us here in Massachusetts.
    A few old Yankees in the Berkshires, maybe.
    Just a city person by nature, I guess.

When I was a kid, Boston and Philly had two baseball teams each.
    The Phillies and A's both played in Shibe Park which was renamed Connie Mack Stadium.
    The Cardinals and Browns had a similar situation in St. Louis with Sportsman's Park before the Browns moved to Baltimore and became the Orioles.

Braves Field in Boston was sold to Boston University which tore most of it down.
    Fenway, built in 1912, is the newer of similarly sized stadia remaining in Boston.
    Harvard stadium was built in 1903.
    Much harder to get a stadium built in Boston than in Philly, I guess.

Franklin Field is pretty old, but Citizens and the Linc aren't too old.
    Veterans and JFK truly sucked, I must admit.

As you can see, I'm just wasting bandwidth waiting for my eggs to finish poaching.
    Not playing golf this morning.
    Didn't sleep well.
    Gotta do the bacon now.
    Who cares?

13. #69 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 69 Times in 67 Posts
    Blog Entries

No one talks about him as if he were President. He's talked about as if he were a Pied Piper of weak minded Americans. When Trump said he could murder someone in public and not lose any votes he knew what he was saying.
    sad you people can't comprehend English... no wonder you fucks are destroying this country

14. #70 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,077 Times in 7,507 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,104 Times in 1,049 Posts

Who cares?
    Certainly not me, Arby.
    Breakfast is ready.
    Patriotism is the last refuge of a scoundrel. Samuel Johnson, 1775
    Religion....is the opiate of the people. Karl Marx, 1848
    Freedom's just another word for nothin' left to lose. Kris Kristofferson, 1969

15. #71 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,847 Times in 14,186 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,453 Times in 1,372 Posts
    Blog Entries

You fucking losers cried for the last 4 years like a child who shit it's pants. Worshiped (you can't even spell)? What the fuck? Yeah, we voted for him twice and you call that "worshipped" (again, your spelling, and you say you're so fucking educated)? It's over, and even if it's proven there was voter fraud, it won't change anything. Remember Russia? You're still claiming they helped Trump win the first time. Fuck you.
    We voted for policy, not so much the individual. Yep, Trump said a lot of stupid shit, he still does and you fucks just can't shut up either. What's funny is your blatant hypocrisy. Shall we remind you of the antics of JFK and Bill Clinton, both while in office (Trump wasn't, by the way)?
    You, the OP and the other crybabies should quit whining about Trump and get your choice for president to get the border crisis he created under control. Start enforcing our immigration laws and let ICE do their jobs, and get those kids out of cages and send them back where they came from). Get the lazy fucks off extended and supplemented unemployment back working. Hell, there's good jobs everywhere. Maybe quit calling everyone you disagree with traitors and racists. That would be a good start.
    “If we have to have a choice between being dead and pitied, and being alive with a bad image, we’d rather be alive and have the bad image.”

— Golda Meir

Zionism is the movement for the self-determination and statehood for the Jewish people in their ancestral homeland, the land of Israel.

“If Hamas put down their weapons, there would be no more violence. If the Jews put down their weapons, there would be no Israel."

ברוך השם

16. #72 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,405 Times in 9,440 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,894 Times in 1,783 Posts
    Blog Entries

The problem is they have fallen under a spell. They probably haven't spent two seconds contemplating their feelings about The Constitution. The mystery is how did a transparent faker like Trump managed to lure them.
    I don't get it and more I see of Trump the more I don't get it. You would think sooner or later the bombast and childish selfishness would make an impact but Trump keeps rolling them.
    Agreed. On the other hand, I don't think for one minute that Elaine Stefanik believes the bullshit. And yet she refuses to answer a direct question about who won the election, and continues to support Donald Trump. Those who know better but still advance the lie are beneath contempt. Stefanik fits that bill perfectly. So does McCarthy. He KNOWS. And he continues to enable a traitor.

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Concart For This Post:

18. #73 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,405 Times in 9,440 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,894 Times in 1,783 Posts
    Blog Entries

You fucking losers cried for the last 4 years like a child who shit it's pants. Worshiped (you can't even spell)? What the fuck? Yeah, we voted for him twice and you call that "worshipped" (again, your spelling, and you say you're so fucking educated)? It's over, and even if it's proven there was voter fraud, it won't change anything. Remember Russia? You're still claiming they helped Trump win the first time. Fuck you.
    We voted for policy, not so much the individual. Yep, Trump said a lot of stupid shit, he still does and you fucks just can't shut up either. What's funny is your blatant hypocrisy. Shall we remind you of the antics of JFK and Bill Clinton, both while in office (Trump wasn't, by the way)?
    You, the OP and the other crybabies should quit whining about Trump and get your choice for president to get the border crisis he created under control. Start enforcing our immigration laws and let ICE do their jobs, and get those kids out of cages and send them back where they came from). Get the lazy fucks off extended and supplemented unemployment back working. Hell, there's good jobs everywhere. Maybe quit calling everyone you disagree with traitors and racists. That would be a good start.
    Here's a hint. Stop being a racist traitor and we'll stop calling you one. See how easy that is?

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Concart For This Post:

20. #74 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,847 Times in 14,186 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,453 Times in 1,372 Posts
    Blog Entries

Arby needs an oil change or something.
    But at least he's loyal to his trumpanzee species.
    Probably doesn't drive into Philly too much.
    He fancys himself rural rugged individualist in some rural hick town not far from the Amish
    “If we have to have a choice between being dead and pitied, and being alive with a bad image, we’d rather be alive and have the bad image.”

— Golda Meir

Zionism is the movement for the self-determination and statehood for the Jewish people in their ancestral homeland, the land of Israel.

“If Hamas put down their weapons, there would be no more violence. If the Jews put down their weapons, there would be no Israel."

ברוך השם

21. #75 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 83,422 Times in 53,288 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,661 Times in 4,380 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Concart View Post
    Even on ignore I own this primavera dude. I’m that good.
    Don't you just love the way he still follows you around, replies to you, and groans your posts? Just read through the girly gossip between him and Stoned about you. It's kind of icky seeing grown men talking like a couple of mean 7th-grade girls. lol
    "Conservatism is the blind and fear-filled worship of dead radicals." -- Mark Twain

22. The Following User Says Thank You to ThatOwlWoman For This Post:

Guno צְבִי (05-18-2021)