Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 LastLast

Thread: It's official, the GOP is the treason party

1. #106 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,145 Times in 10,539 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,987 Times in 2,752 Posts
    Blog Entries

I expect nay actually demand my government investigate and try to protect us from the likes of Trump and his Russian associates
    and the fucking unqualified family morons he placed in important executive offices.

When the election system fails like it did with Trump, I want the FBI, homeland, CIA, echelon and every super spy tool imaginable
    trained and focused 24/7/365 on every fucking thing that criminal does.

Mission accomplished. Now let's do OUR jobs too and NEVER vote for an incompetent criminal Russian sellout traitors gameshow moron
    ever again.

2. #107 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,989 Times in 3,362 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 637 Times in 605 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by anonymoose View Post
    One of many stupid things he does and says. The tweets, picking fights and all the stuff I pointed out to owl https://www.justplainpolitics.com/sh...44#post4425544
    which basically shows me as moderately right leaning that isn’t lock step with Republicans.
    That said there was a concerted and failed effort by dems, Comey, FBI, CIA(?), (deep state?), et al to reverse the 2016 election. A soft coup attempt, IMO.
    Would enjoy your take on Moosecare, BTW. Whether you agree with it or not , worth a discussion.
    A specious argument. Reversing the election would require that Hillary be installed as President. No one was attempting to do that after Trump was declared the winner. If Trump would have been removed from office the Constitution would have dictated his successor as being the Vice President, Mike Pence. That is not a coup attempt by any definition.
    "We are all born ignorant, but one must work hard to remain stupid."

"Any fool can criticize, condemn and complain - and most fools do."

3. #108 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,570 Times in 17,095 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,575 Times in 4,254 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye10 View Post
    You picked the side of EVIL.

Fuck You.
    Trump only told 30,000 plus lies in 4 years. He is beneath contempt. He lied about everything and what he did in the dark will come out. It will not matter to you. You are thoroughly under his con powers. When he was running, I laughed at the absurd and childish things he said. I thought," who can buy this shit". It was you, And you still have not learned a thing.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Nordberg For This Post:

Micawber (05-18-2021)

5. #109 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,419 Times in 7,538 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 270 Times in 253 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Micawber View Post
    I expect nay actually demand my government investigate and try to protect us from the likes of Trump and his Russian associates
    and the fucking unqualified family morons he placed in important executive offices.

When the election system fails like it did with Trump, I want the FBI, homeland, CIA, echelon and every super spy tool imaginable
    trained and focused 24/7/365 on every fucking thing that criminal does.

Mission accomplished. Now let's do OUR jobs too and NEVER vote for an incompetent criminal Russian sellout traitors gameshow moron
    ever again.
    A good start would be to never nominate someone like HillBag again.

6. #110 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Poor Richard Saunders View Post
    A specious argument. Reversing the election would require that Hillary be installed as President. No one was attempting to do that after Trump was declared the winner. If Trump would have been removed from office the Constitution would have dictated his successor as being the Vice President, Mike Pence. That is not a coup attempt by any definition.
    Hmm. Half assed coup? Regardless an attempt was being made to get Trump out of office before his inauguration.

7. #111 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Half the repukes who suck his cock now used to say prior to election that Trump was wholly unqualified and an unthinkable compromised security risk to be president.

They were right then, they are traitor's now, and especially at the impeachment votes.

8. #112 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Hmm. Half assed coup? Regardless an attempt was being made to get Trump out of office before his inauguration.
    OK.. What evidence do you have of anyone trying to get Trump out of office before his inauguration? The fact that the Russian connection was being investigated is not evidence of anyone trying to get Trump out of office. Unless you are arguing that Presidents and their campaigns are above the law which I would hope you are not arguing.

9. #113 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Poor Richard Saunders View Post
    OK.. What evidence do you have of anyone trying to get Trump out of office before his inauguration? The fact that the Russian connection was being investigated is not evidence of anyone trying to get Trump out of office. Unless you are arguing that Presidents and their campaigns are above the law which I would hope you are not arguing.
    This has been argued ad nauseum already. Peruse anatta's posts on the subject is a good place to start.

10. #114 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

This has been argued ad nauseum already. Peruse anatta's posts on the subject is a good place to start.
    Evidence? We don't need no stinking evidence when we can make unsupported claims of "coups" by promoting conspiracy theories.

11. #115 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,410 Times in 10,039 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,947 Times in 2,728 Posts

You mean Anatta's lies?

Anatta lied about Manafort giving polling data to Kilimnik.

Anatta also lied about receiving an unsolicited mail in ballot because he was using Russian Active Measures to sow doubt in the integrity of our elections....and it worked because it was enough to fool you and other suckers into thinking the election was fraudulent.
    When I die, turn me into a brick and use me to cave in the skull of a fascist

12. #116 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,936 Times in 13,200 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 832 Times in 791 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Concart View Post
    It's a shame that 70 million people in this country detest the constitution and want a dictator installed. They must be neutered at all costs.
    What would you suggest to do that? Internment / prison camps? Sterilization? Old school lobotomies? Maybe tattooing them with something like a large letter or symbol on their forehead and giving them a serial number tattoo as well? What do you suggest?

13. #117 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,410 Times in 10,039 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,947 Times in 2,728 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by T. A. Gardner View Post
    What would you suggest to do that? Internment / prison camps? Sterilization? Old school lobotomies? Maybe tattooing them with something like a large letter or symbol on their forehead and giving them a serial number tattoo as well? What do you suggest?
    Don't want to speak for Concart, but I took that to mean neutering them politically by ending the uneven balance in the Senate, ending gerrymandering, expanding the courts, and ending Citizens United that funds all that depraved shit.
    When I die, turn me into a brick and use me to cave in the skull of a fascist

14. #118 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by LV426 View Post
    Don't want to speak for Concart, but I took that to mean neutering them politically by ending the uneven balance in the Senate, ending gerrymandering, expanding the courts, and ending Citizens United that funds all that depraved shit.
    Although Gardners suggestions are not without visceral appeal.

15. #119 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,936 Times in 13,200 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 832 Times in 791 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by LV426 View Post
    Okay, let's go with that. Reduce the opposition party to house arrest like many more totalitarian states do? Maybe change voting laws so that the party in power (presumably the one you agree with) has total control over the election and can rig the outcome like they do in banana republics, etc.? Sounds like one-party rule to me. That's how strongmen, dictators, and totalitarian governments run things and stay in power...

16. #120 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Get back on the cart. "Bring out your dead!" "Bring out your dead!"