Thread: JPP is becoming very confusing for me

1. #1 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 28 Times in 25 Posts
    Blog Entries

Default JPP is becoming very confusing for me

5/17/21

JPP is becoming very confusing for me and I don't know how to deal with what I believe is happening.

The "Good cop/bad cop" routine, also called Mutt and Jeff, joint questioning or friend and foe,[1] is a psychological tactic used in negotiation and interrogation.[2] "Good cop/bad cop" tactics involve a team of two interrogators who take apparently opposing approaches to the subject. The interrogators may interview the subject alternately or may confront the subject at the same time.

Technique

The "bad cop" takes an aggressive, negative stance towards the subject, making blatant accusations, derogatory comments, threats, and in general creating antipathy with the subject. This sets the stage for the "good cop" to act sympathetically, appearing supportive and understanding, and in general showing sympathy for the subject. The good cop defends the subject from the bad cop. The subject may feel able to cooperate with the good cop, either out of trust or out of fear of the bad cop and may then seek protection by the good cop and provide the information the interrogators are seeking.[3] The order can also be reversed. When performed in this manner, the good cop will try to gain a subject's trust. If that fails, the bad cop will intimidate the subject to make him crack under pressure.[citation needed]

The disadvantage of this technique is that it can be easily identified, and the "bad cop" may alienate the subject.[4]
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Good_cop/bad_cop

I suspect a few sneaky Leftist posters have adopted an inauthentic or false political Right Wing orientation so they can get Loyal Americans to side with them as they engage their real authentic Leftist brethren in fake debates here.

The net result I suspect they want to achieve is to thoroughly confuse us into choosing to befriend and support Leftists who seem to be friends of America.

I suspect they are introducing subterfuge to this forum so that they might lessen our attacks on them and gain support from unwary Conservatives.

Last year a Saudi journalist was killed by the Saudi government for reasons which are irrelevant to this discussion.

After his death was attributed to the Saudi Royal family, there was a big debate in the American media over which Saudis we should support, the Royals or those who opposed the Royals.

And of course, the answer is neither.

But many unwary Americans chose one side or the other and both groups of Saudis gained supporters in the process.

And I suspect a similar ruse is being attempted here.

I am confused by all of this and hope someone will help me sort it all out.

Drummie123

2. #2 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,029 Times in 12,559 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,401 Times in 1,345 Posts
    Blog Entries

The goal is to demoralize all resistance to the Revolution, and to degrade and disrupt conversation when ever possible because the Regressive Left has no interest in conversation or convincing in people, they demand to dictate, and their main tools are intimidation and fear.

The Regressive Left are hard core abusers.

They must be put down.
    This illegal illegitimate regime that runs America is at fault...not me.... they do not represent me and I have long objected to their crimes against humanity.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Hawkeye10 For This Post:

Drummie123 (05-17-2021)

4. #3 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,764 Times in 7,267 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,060 Times in 1,005 Posts

Somebody's thinking too much and taking JPP far too seriously.

It's a place to vent. Thinking is optional at best.

If it were required, the trumpanzees wouldn't be equipped to contribute.
    Patriotism is the last refuge of a scoundrel. Samuel Johnson, 1775
    Religion....is the opiate of the people. Karl Marx, 1848
    Freedom's just another word for nothin' left to lose. Kris Kristofferson, 1969

5. The Following User Says Thank You to NiftyNiblick For This Post:

Guno צְבִי (05-17-2021)

6. #4 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,175 Times in 7,089 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,196 Times in 1,111 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye10 View Post
    The goal is to demoralize all resistance to the Revolution, and to degrade and disrupt conversation when ever possible because the Regressive Left has no interest in conversation or convincing in people, they demand to dictate, and their main tools are intimidation and fear.

They must be put down.

7. #5 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,175 Times in 7,089 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,196 Times in 1,111 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Drummie123 View Post
    5/17/21

JPP is becoming very confusing for me and I don't know how to deal with what I believe is happening.

I suspect a few sneaky Leftist posters have adopted an inauthentic or false political Right Wing orientation so they can get Loyal Americans to side with them as they engage their real authentic Leftist brethren in fake debates here.

The net result I suspect they want to achieve is to thoroughly confuse us into choosing to befriend and support Leftists who seem to be friends of America.

I suspect they are introducing subterfuge to this forum so that they might lessen our attacks on them and gain support from unwary Conservatives.

Last year a Saudi journalist was killed by the Saudi government for reasons which are irrelevant to this discussion.

After his death was attributed to the Saudi Royal family, there was a big debate in the American media over which Saudis we should support, the Royals or those who opposed the Royals.

But many unwary Americans chose one side or the other and both groups of Saudis gained supporters in the process.

Drummie123

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Geeko Sportivo For This Post:

Guno צְבִי (05-17-2021)

9. #6 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 68,624 Times in 51,916 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,506 Times in 2,463 Posts
    Blog Entries

5/17/21

Drummie123
    It's all true. The Biden campaign approached me personally and offered me $1000/month to do exactly as you described. I turned them down claiming "I don't do shit for less than $15/hour".
    God bless America and those who defend our Constitution.

"Hatred is a failure of imagination" - Graham Greene, "The Power and the Glory"

10. #7 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,405 Times in 9,440 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,894 Times in 1,783 Posts
    Blog Entries

You've been confused for a long time. Good that you recognize it.

11. #8 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by NiftyNiblick View Post
    Somebody's thinking too much and taking JPP far too seriously.

It's a place to vent. Thinking is optional at best.

If it were required, the trumpanzees wouldn't be equipped to contribute.
    Not everybody is as low quality as you admit to being.
    This illegal illegitimate regime that runs America is at fault...not me.... they do not represent me and I have long objected to their crimes against humanity.

12. #9 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,989 Times in 11,516 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,459 Times in 2,200 Posts

5/17/21

Drummie123
    You are confused. Good admission.

13. #10 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by BidenPresident View Post
    You are confused. Good admission.
    "I want to Learn".

Great Idea!

14. #11 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,989 Times in 11,516 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,459 Times in 2,200 Posts

"I want to Learn".

Great Idea!
    you're an idiot

15. #12 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 68,624 Times in 51,916 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,506 Times in 2,463 Posts
    Blog Entries

Drummie123
    You're right. Just this afternoon, the Biden Campaign came back and met my offer. I'm salaried at $2400/month to be a Sleeper Lefty on JPP.

Even though $2400 equals 160 hours @$15, I'm only required to post as I've been doing. No extra. God Bless America!!!

God bless America and those who defend our Constitution.

"Hatred is a failure of imagination" - Graham Greene, "The Power and the Glory"

16. #13 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 2 Times in 2 Posts

5/17/21

Drummie123

17. #14 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 28 Times in 25 Posts
    Blog Entries

They must be put down.
    Good insights.

Yet, to swear violence on them IN THIS INSTANCE, (not always or necessarily in any other instance, but in this one), it feels to me like we are being egged on to do what they have planned.

The thing we need to forestall as much as possible is taking steps toward civil war.

And then, I try not to post things which might be used to make me look bad later should someone try to frame me.

If we keep our country in one piece and keep our Constitution and systems of government and economics, and if we maintain confidence in the integrity of our elections, I think we all win.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Drummie123 For This Post:

Hawkeye10 (05-17-2021)

19. #15 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 2 Times in 2 Posts

Good insights.

Yet, to swear violence on them IN THIS INSTANCE, (not always or necessarily in any other instance, but in this one), it feels to me like we are being egged on to do what they have planned.

The thing we need to forestall as much as possible is taking steps toward civil war.

And then, I try not to post things which might be used to make me look bad later should someone try to frame me.

If we keep our country in one piece and keep our Constitution and systems of government and economics, and if we maintain confidence in the integrity of our elections, I think we all win.
    January 6th was the DEMOCRAT Reichstag fire.