Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 103

Thread: Texas importing illegal aliens and selling them federal vaccinations

  1. #46 | Top
    Join Date
    Jan 2021
    Posts
    1,686
    Thanks
    27
    Thanked 266 Times in 227 Posts
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 14 Times in 13 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Walt View Post
    The rest of us signed up for waiting lists, and had appointments later. I think it has only been a month that people my age(and in good health) have even been allowed on the waiting list. Where are you that anyone can just walk in and get an immediate vaccination?
    my state you can walk in and get the shot.... my state is run by a democrat... granted his hands are tied because both houses are run by Republicans... LMFAO

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to Son of the Revolution For This Post:

    PostmodernProphet (05-17-2021)

  3. #47 | Top
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    103,790
    Thanks
    7,974
    Thanked 29,506 Times in 23,517 Posts
    Groans
    2,642
    Groaned 2,310 Times in 2,200 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Walt View Post
    You do not subtract, you take the percent higher it is, so you divide.
    you divide......its what lib'ruls do......
    Isaiah 6:5
    “Woe to me!” I cried. “I am ruined! For I am a man of unclean lips, and I live among a people of unclean lips, and my eyes have seen the King, the Lord Almighty.”

  4. #48 | Top
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    103,790
    Thanks
    7,974
    Thanked 29,506 Times in 23,517 Posts
    Groans
    2,642
    Groaned 2,310 Times in 2,200 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Walt View Post
    Huge numbers of illegal aliens come to the USA under tourist visas.
    irrelevant.......prove that THESE aliens didn't leave and didn't quarantine......that is what you claimed, after all......
    Isaiah 6:5
    “Woe to me!” I cried. “I am ruined! For I am a man of unclean lips, and I live among a people of unclean lips, and my eyes have seen the King, the Lord Almighty.”

  5. #49 | Top
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    57,849
    Thanks
    77,296
    Thanked 36,368 Times in 23,358 Posts
    Groans
    2,483
    Groaned 4,312 Times in 3,993 Posts
    Blog Entries
    7

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Walt View Post
    Republicans are making a big deal about California vaccinating people who are already in the USA without regard to their immigration status. The laws are that healthcare can be given to anyone, because it is essential for life. And it just makes sense to vaccinate as many people in the USA as possible to get heard immunity.

    But lets talk about Texas for a while. Many rich Mexicans are traveling to Texas to get vaccines. They are allowed by Texas authorities to immediately break quarantine, making them illegal aliens. Then they are allowed by Texas to get Federally paid for vaccines, even though they are not residents of the USA. Texas, with one of the worst vaccination rates for its own poor people, is literally selling vaccines to rich foreigners.


    https://www.economist.com/the-americ...e-for-vaccines
    Trumpublicans!

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to Phantasmal For This Post:

    ThatOwlWoman (05-17-2021)

  7. #50 | Top
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Location
    Living in rural America, "clinging to guns and religion"s"
    Posts
    26,511
    Thanks
    4,114
    Thanked 14,586 Times in 10,888 Posts
    Groans
    122
    Groaned 298 Times in 285 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Walt View Post
    The waiting lists in Pennsylvania are much shorter than the waiting lists in Florida or Texas, but they still are here. You are dishonest.
    There are no waiting lists in PA.
    Common sense is not a gift, it's a punishment because you have to deal with everyone who doesn't have it.

  8. #51 | Top
    Join Date
    Jan 2020
    Posts
    13,251
    Thanks
    603
    Thanked 4,928 Times in 3,412 Posts
    Groans
    29
    Groaned 1,625 Times in 1,497 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PostmodernProphet View Post
    prove that THESE aliens didn't leave and didn't quarantine
    They left before they could quarantine. Leaving makes it worse, because the vaccines were sold to illegal aliens who were not even residents.

  9. #52 | Top
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    103,790
    Thanks
    7,974
    Thanked 29,506 Times in 23,517 Posts
    Groans
    2,642
    Groaned 2,310 Times in 2,200 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Walt View Post
    The rest of us signed up for waiting lists, and had appointments later. I think it has only been a month that people my age(and in good health) have even been allowed on the waiting list. Where are you that anyone can just walk in and get an immediate vaccination?
    I signed up, you signed up......I got mine in February.....I have no idea when you got yours.......if Owl claims her 77 year old brother signed up and still hasn't gotten a shot, I feel confident in saying she is lying....by the way, your implication that I said anyone anywhere could have walked in and gotten an immediate vaccination is an outright lie......not a surprise, many of your claims are....that being said, here in Michigan today, there are plenty of places where you can get a walk in covid vaccine......I believe you can in Texas as well.....can't you do that in your state yet?.......where do you live?......
    Isaiah 6:5
    “Woe to me!” I cried. “I am ruined! For I am a man of unclean lips, and I live among a people of unclean lips, and my eyes have seen the King, the Lord Almighty.”

  10. #53 | Top
    Join Date
    Jan 2020
    Posts
    13,251
    Thanks
    603
    Thanked 4,928 Times in 3,412 Posts
    Groans
    29
    Groaned 1,625 Times in 1,497 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RB 60 View Post
    There are no waiting lists in PA.
    There most certainly are waiting lists in PA.

  11. #54 | Top
    Join Date
    Jan 2021
    Posts
    1,686
    Thanks
    27
    Thanked 266 Times in 227 Posts
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 14 Times in 13 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Walt View Post
    There most certainly are waiting lists in PA.
    prove it Walt or STFU

  12. #55 | Top
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    57,849
    Thanks
    77,296
    Thanked 36,368 Times in 23,358 Posts
    Groans
    2,483
    Groaned 4,312 Times in 3,993 Posts
    Blog Entries
    7

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Walt View Post
    A rundown of the effectiveness of different states in stopping Covid-19 deaths. Lets look at the last 7 days deaths per 100,000 people.

    California's number is 27.5.
    Texas' numbers is 49.1.
    Florida's number is 105.3.

    Both Texas and Florida are importing illegal aliens to sell the vaccine to. California is taking care of people in the USA to get America's problem under control.
    That is the difference, one which some people will never understand.

  13. The Following User Says Thank You to Phantasmal For This Post:

    ThatOwlWoman (05-17-2021)

  14. #56 | Top
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Location
    Ravenhenge in the Northwoods
    Posts
    46,597
    Thanks
    78,149
    Thanked 36,720 Times in 23,256 Posts
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 3,982 Times in 3,732 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Walt View Post
    The rest of us signed up for waiting lists, and had appointments later. I think it has only been a month that people my age(and in good health) have even been allowed on the waiting list. Where are you that anyone can just walk in and get an immediate vaccination?
    PiMP is in the same state that I am -- Michigan. He's right; we have a glut of vaccines. You can walk into Meijer, Walgreens, or the county health dept. in your town, and get vaxxed right away.

    Why Texas is lagging so far behind in distribution is beyond understanding.
    “Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.” -- Gandhi

  15. #57 | Top
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Location
    Living in rural America, "clinging to guns and religion"s"
    Posts
    26,511
    Thanks
    4,114
    Thanked 14,586 Times in 10,888 Posts
    Groans
    122
    Groaned 298 Times in 285 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Walt View Post
    There most certainly are waiting lists in PA.
    Do you live here? Yes or no?
    Common sense is not a gift, it's a punishment because you have to deal with everyone who doesn't have it.

  16. #58 | Top
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    103,790
    Thanks
    7,974
    Thanked 29,506 Times in 23,517 Posts
    Groans
    2,642
    Groaned 2,310 Times in 2,200 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Walt View Post
    They left before they could quarantine. Leaving makes it worse, because the vaccines were sold to illegal aliens who were not even residents.
    do you have any evidence that they "left before they could quarantine"?........(leaving aside for a moment the fact that if they aren't here, why do you care if they are quarantining)........and I'm still waiting for your evidence they were here illegally......you seem to be simultaneously arguing they didn't stay here to quarantine and that they overstayed their tourist visa.......can't you pick one long enough to finish your argument?.....
    Isaiah 6:5
    “Woe to me!” I cried. “I am ruined! For I am a man of unclean lips, and I live among a people of unclean lips, and my eyes have seen the King, the Lord Almighty.”

  17. #59 | Top
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    57,849
    Thanks
    77,296
    Thanked 36,368 Times in 23,358 Posts
    Groans
    2,483
    Groaned 4,312 Times in 3,993 Posts
    Blog Entries
    7

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ThatOwlWoman View Post
    Yes, it was. "Let them sicken and die" said no Jesus ever. Thank you for illustrating so vividly what a good "Christian" you are.
    Plus, those illegals living in the US sicken the vaccine hesitant whom they work for illegally, because they can’t afford not to work.

  18. The Following User Says Thank You to Phantasmal For This Post:

    ThatOwlWoman (05-17-2021)

  19. #60 | Top
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    103,790
    Thanks
    7,974
    Thanked 29,506 Times in 23,517 Posts
    Groans
    2,642
    Groaned 2,310 Times in 2,200 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Walt View Post
    There most certainly are waiting lists in PA.
    well if you want to drive you can come to Michigan and get one at any Walmart......
    Isaiah 6:5
    “Woe to me!” I cried. “I am ruined! For I am a man of unclean lips, and I live among a people of unclean lips, and my eyes have seen the King, the Lord Almighty.”

Similar Threads

  1. Texas gov deploys TROOPS to stop illegal aliens invited in by Pedodent Biden
    By Text Drivers are Killers in forum Current Events Forum
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 03-08-2021, 10:14 AM
  2. DOJ: 26% of Federal Prisoners Are Aliens
    By Earl in forum Current Events Forum
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 07-24-2019, 06:18 AM
  3. Illegal aliens in the news
    By Legion in forum Current Events Forum
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-28-2019, 03:05 PM
  4. Illegal aliens in the news
    By Legion in forum Current Events Forum
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 01-02-2019, 04:58 PM
  5. Replies: 15
    Last Post: 09-12-2009, 09:18 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Rules

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •