Thread: Film Commentary: The producers of Amazon's Tom Clancy films are ruining them

1. #1 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 28 Times in 25 Posts
    Blog Entries

Default Film Commentary: The producers of Amazon's Tom Clancy films are ruining them

SPOILER ALERT

In the Amazon film production of the Tom Clancy novels, they have quite possibly killed the franchise and they don't know it.

Without Remorse - Final Trailer | Prime Video

"Without Remorse" was ruined for me when I heard a Female US Navy SEAL's voice early into the movie.

There are no Female US Navy SEALs. So, you SJW producers spoiled my enjoyment of this film.

And then in the Jack Ryan Season 2, film episode where Greer is shown to be praying toward the East, anyone who knows that the goal of that ideology is Global conquest would have to wonder how Greer rationalized being a follower of that hegemonic ideology with also being a loyal American?

Maybe an uninformed and idealistic young person would try to be faithful to two ideologically opposed 'masters,' but not James Greer. He is too mature and supposedly very sharp. He'd have learned that ideology inside and out before adopting it unless he was taking advantage of the Government's, the Media's, the General Public's and the Pentagon's ignorance about that ideology in order to plan a long range attack.

But who would he be planning to launch a surprise mole attack on?

The USA or on those of that ideology?

Nah, I give you a thoughtful plot twist which is faaaar from the level of these producer's understanding or preparation.

The most likely truth is that the SJW's in the production of these movies unintentionally demonstrate how their misguided sophomoric thought processes and lack of self awareness or discipline in promoting their social justice warrior fad is going to eventually screw up all of America some day, in increasingly larger screwed up concentric SJW circles every day until they themselves finally realize that THEY are the weakest link in sending US toward the abyss.

This scene comes to mind from the Oscar winning, "Bridge on The River Kwai" when the earnest but misguided POW British Army officer realized the hard way that his own tunnel vision coping mechanism actually served to aid and abet* the enemy. And that is what these SJW's will one day realize, the hard way.

The producers of these films do Tom Clancy a huge disservice by not knowing their subject matter very well and by using these films as delivery vehicles for their uniformed agendas.

Bye bye.

You spoiled two films for me. How many more will you be allowed to influence?

* Definition of abet
    transitive verb

1: to actively second and encourage (something, such as an activity or plan)
    abet the commission of a crime
    2: to assist or support (someone) in the achievement of a purpose
    The singer was abetted by a skillful accompanist.
    especially : to assist, encourage, instigate, or support with criminal intent in attempting or carrying out a crime —often used in the phrase aid and abet
    accused of aiding and abetting a criminal
    Last edited by Drummie123; 05-16-2021 at 09:41 PM.

2. #2 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Tom Clancy's Jack Ryan Season 2 - Official Trailer | Prime Video

3. #3 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

What Have I Done? - The Bridge on the River Kwai (8/8) Movie CLIP (1957) HD

4. #4 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,054 Times in 8,409 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 595 Times in 591 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Drummie123 View Post
    SPOILER ALERT

In the Amazon film production of the Tom Clancy novels, they have quite possibly killed the franchise and they don't know it.

Without Remorse - Final Trailer | Prime Video

"Without Remorse" was ruined for me when I heard a Female US Navy SEAL's voice early into the movie.

There are no Female US Navy SEALs. So, you SJW producers spoiled my enjoyment of this film.

And then in the Jack Ryan Season 2, film episode where Greer is shown to be praying toward the East, anyone who knows that the goal of that ideology is Global conquest would have to wonder how Greer rationalized being a follower of that hegemonic ideology with also being a loyal American?

Maybe an uninformed and idealistic young person would try to be faithful to two ideologically opposed 'masters,' but not James Greer. He is too mature and supposedly very sharp. He'd have learned that ideology inside and out before adopting it unless he was taking advantage of the Government's, the Media's, the General Public's and the Pentagon's ignorance about that ideology in order to plan a long range attack.

But who would he be planning to launch a surprise mole attack on?

The USA or on those of that ideology?

Nah, I give you a thoughtful plot twist which is faaaar from the level of these producer's understanding or preparation.

The most likely truth is that the SJW's in the production of these movies unintentionally demonstrate how their misguided sophomoric thought processes and lack of self awareness or discipline in promoting their social justice warrior fad is going to eventually screw up all of America some day, in increasingly larger screwed up concentric SJW circles every day until they themselves finally realize that THEY are the weakest link in sending US toward the abyss.

This scene comes to mind from the Oscar winning, "Bridge on The River Kwai" when the earnest but misguided POW British Army officer realized the hard way that his own tunnel vision coping mechanism actually served to aid and abet* the enemy. And that is what these SJW's will one day realize, the hard way.

The producers of these films do Tom Clancy a huge disservice by not knowing their subject matter very well and by using these films as delivery vehicles for their uniformed agendas.

Bye bye.

* Definition of abet
    transitive verb

1: to actively second and encourage (something, such as an activity or plan)
    abet the commission of a crime
    2: to assist or support (someone) in the achievement of a purpose
    The singer was abetted by a skillful accompanist.
    especially : to assist, encourage, instigate, or support with criminal intent in attempting or carrying out a crime —often used in the phrase aid and abet
    accused of aiding and abetting a criminal
    Yeah I watched Without Remorse and it was a leftist propaganda film.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Yakuda For This Post:

Drummie123 (05-25-2021)

6. #5 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,617 Times in 2,816 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,328 Times in 1,225 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Drummie123 View Post

Bye bye.

they started that in 2002 when they changed the plot of 'sum of all fears' in order to avoid offending muslims and liberals
    A sad commentary on we, as a people, and our viewpoint of our freedom can be summed up like this. We have liberals and conservatives, Democrats and Republicans, yet those very people look at Constitutionalists as radical and extreme.................so those liberals and conservatives, Democrats and Republicans must believe that the constitution is radical and extreme.

7. #6 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Yakuda View Post
    Yeah I watched Without Remorse and it was a leftist propaganda film.
    Those Leftist fukkers are even stealing our military culture.
    The Left will cause Government of the people, by the people, for the people, to perish from the Earth.

Trump is mankind's last hope to preserve Liberty.

MAGA

8. #7 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by SmarterthanYou View Post
    they started that in 2002 when they changed the plot of 'sum of all fears' in order to avoid offending muslims and liberals
    They screw around with things they have an incomplete understanding of, and then when the unimagined
    (by their reckoning) occurs, they are baffled at how this terrible new problem sprang up in America.

Who woulda thunk that importing hundreds of boat loads of Middle Eastern Jew haters to America would one day result in random attacks on innocent American Jews?

The Left will cause Government of the people, by the people, for the people, to perish from the Earth.

Trump is mankind's last hope to preserve Liberty.

MAGA