Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: Protester fires back at suspect shooting outside women's clinic, saves woman's life

  1. #1 | Top
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Location
    NC originally from NYC
    Posts
    19,118
    Thanks
    59,806
    Thanked 9,574 Times in 6,165 Posts
    Groans
    51
    Groaned 1,174 Times in 1,106 Posts
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Protester fires back at suspect shooting outside women's clinic, saves woman's life

    A protester saved the life of a woman who was shot at as she walked into a San Antonio, Texas, women's clinic on Saturday morning, police said.

    Protesters who were standing outside the clinic witnessed the shooting, San Antonio police spokesman Chris Ramos said in a press conference. One of them was armed and opened fire on the suspected gunman, who fled the scene, he said.

    Authorities don't know if he was wounded as a result of the protester's intervention. The protester had a permit to carry a concealed handgun, according to Ramos.

    “He absolutely saved this young lady’s life," he said. "He did something a reasonable person would do and he saw someone engaged in a shooting and he stepped in and intervened and stopped that shooting from occurring.”

    While police were canvassing the area to look for the suspected shooter, they found a gun they believe he used in the incident, Ramos said.

    https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/pr...fe/ar-BB1gLQRd
    Nationalism is an infantile disease. It is the measles of mankind. Albert Einstein

    America's future is bright, not white

    And it's not surprising then they get bitter, they cling to guns or religion or antipathy toward people who aren't like them or anti-immigrant sentiment


    ברוך השם

  2. The Following User Groans At guno For This Awful Post:

    Guille (05-16-2021)

  3. The Following User Says Thank You to guno For This Post:

    War=Peace (05-16-2021)

  4. #2 | Top
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Location
    Living in rural America, "clinging to guns and religion"s"
    Posts
    26,385
    Thanks
    4,101
    Thanked 14,537 Times in 10,843 Posts
    Groans
    122
    Groaned 298 Times in 285 Posts

    Default

    Doesn't say what they were protesting, does it? I wonder why?
    Common sense is not a gift, it's a punishment because you have to deal with everyone who doesn't have it.

  5. #3 | Top
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Location
    NC originally from NYC
    Posts
    19,118
    Thanks
    59,806
    Thanked 9,574 Times in 6,165 Posts
    Groans
    51
    Groaned 1,174 Times in 1,106 Posts
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RB 60 View Post
    Doesn't say what they were protesting, does it? I wonder why?
    ^^^^^^^^^

    literal spawn of rapist who carries rapist dna
    Nationalism is an infantile disease. It is the measles of mankind. Albert Einstein

    America's future is bright, not white

    And it's not surprising then they get bitter, they cling to guns or religion or antipathy toward people who aren't like them or anti-immigrant sentiment


    ברוך השם

  6. #4 | Top
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Location
    Living in rural America, "clinging to guns and religion"s"
    Posts
    26,385
    Thanks
    4,101
    Thanked 14,537 Times in 10,843 Posts
    Groans
    122
    Groaned 298 Times in 285 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by guno View Post
    ^^^^^^^^^

    literal spawn of rapist who carries rapist dna
    Pathetic racist human trash wannabe machinist engineer.

    What were they protesting, cunt?
    Common sense is not a gift, it's a punishment because you have to deal with everyone who doesn't have it.

  7. The Following User Says Thank You to RB 60 For This Post:

    War=Peace (05-16-2021)

  8. #5 | Top
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    18,369
    Thanks
    3,626
    Thanked 5,412 Times in 4,320 Posts
    Groans
    612
    Groaned 219 Times in 207 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by guno View Post
    A protester saved the life of a woman who was shot at as she walked into a San Antonio, Texas, women's clinic on Saturday morning, police said.

    Protesters who were standing outside the clinic witnessed the shooting, San Antonio police spokesman Chris Ramos said in a press conference. One of them was armed and opened fire on the suspected gunman, who fled the scene, he said.

    Authorities don't know if he was wounded as a result of the protester's intervention. The protester had a permit to carry a concealed handgun, according to Ramos.

    “He absolutely saved this young lady’s life," he said. "He did something a reasonable person would do and he saw someone engaged in a shooting and he stepped in and intervened and stopped that shooting from occurring.”

    While police were canvassing the area to look for the suspected shooter, they found a gun they believe he used in the incident, Ramos said.

    https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/pr...fe/ar-BB1gLQRd
    Great, one did the right thing. Shut the fuck up jew.
    Why Trump? Because Fuck You that's why.

  9. #6 | Top
    Join Date
    Nov 2020
    Posts
    3,384
    Thanks
    1,749
    Thanked 960 Times in 789 Posts
    Groans
    1
    Groaned 45 Times in 42 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RB 60 View Post
    Pathetic racist human trash wannabe machinist engineer.

    What were they protesting, cunt?
    And if he had any assets, you could sue him for libel!

    A new low for the forum's most reprehensible sub-human DemoKKKrat.
    DemoKKKrats: The dangerous fascist psychopaths Orwell warned us about.

  10. #7 | Top
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    43,993
    Thanks
    2,216
    Thanked 5,094 Times in 4,023 Posts
    Groans
    12
    Groaned 292 Times in 270 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by guno View Post
    A protester saved the life of a woman who was shot at as she walked into a San Antonio, Texas, women's clinic on Saturday morning, police said.

    Protesters who were standing outside the clinic witnessed the shooting, San Antonio police spokesman Chris Ramos said in a press conference. One of them was armed and opened fire on the suspected gunman, who fled the scene, he said.

    Authorities don't know if he was wounded as a result of the protester's intervention. The protester had a permit to carry a concealed handgun, according to Ramos.

    “He absolutely saved this young lady’s life," he said. "He did something a reasonable person would do and he saw someone engaged in a shooting and he stepped in and intervened and stopped that shooting from occurring.”

    While police were canvassing the area to look for the suspected shooter, they found a gun they believe he used in the incident, Ramos said.

    https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/pr...fe/ar-BB1gLQRd
    so you're pro 2a then?
    Morality is a set of attitudes and behaviors which facilitate voluntary, cooperative and mutually beneficial relationships. --AssHatZombie

    Obamagate is Operation Crossfire Hurricane

    internationalist fascism: the belief that the interests of multinational corporations should be the sole focus of all national trade policies.

    https://drjudyamikovits.com <-- max vax truth

  11. The Following User Says Thank You to AssHatZombie For This Post:

    RB 60 (05-16-2021)

Similar Threads

  1. Black women attacked by pit bulls. Cop saves them. Women want cop fired
    By Text Drivers are Killers in forum Current Events Forum
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 05-13-2019, 10:48 PM
  2. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 01-29-2019, 06:45 PM
  3. FOX News reports: Woman linked to Sikh shooting suspect faces charge
    By Guns Guns Guns in forum Current Events Forum
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 08-08-2012, 06:38 PM
  4. CO Shooting Victim's Brain Condition Saves Her Life
    By Damocles in forum Current Events Forum
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-24-2012, 11:43 PM
  5. Suspect in Fort Collins condo fire an 'Occupy' protester
    By RockX in forum Current Events Forum
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-04-2011, 08:28 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Rules

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •