Thread: All Gaetz did was...

1. #76 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,628 Times in 21,489 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,632 Times in 5,140 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Damocles View Post
    Yet I brought it up to you when you were posting with me on p.com, you weren't 12, and you didn't care. I surmised then it was because he was a Democrat and that regardless of the rape you would have voted for him.

And thanks for the offer but I am heterosexual and would not like a tryst.
    Bullshit

18 U.S. Code § 2071 - Concealment, removal, or mutilation generally
    44 U.S.C. 2202 - The United States shall reserve and retain complete ownership, possession, and control of Presidential records; and such records shall be administered in accordance with the provisions of this chapter.

LOCK HIM UP!

2. #77 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Yet I brought it up to you when you were posting with me on p.com, you weren't 12, and you didn't care. I surmised then it was because he was a Democrat and that regardless of the rape you would have voted for him.

And thanks for the offer but I am heterosexual and would not like a tryst.
    You are changing your claim now, you are pitiful.

44 U.S.C. 2202 - The United States shall reserve and retain complete ownership, possession, and control of Presidential records; and such records shall be administered in accordance with the provisions of this chapter.

LOCK HIM UP!

3. #78 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,616 Times in 10,680 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 617 Times in 606 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Jarod View Post
    All Gaetz did was screw a teenager, pay for sex and snort some coke, it’s not like he was mean to Trump or anything...
    SO LETS SEE THE CHARGES FILED BASED ON THE EVIDENCE OF YOUR CLAIMS....OR IS IT JUST MORE COMPLETE BULLSHIT LIES YOU PULLEDMOUT OF YOUR ASS, ASS YOU DO ON A DAILY BASIS??

ALL YOU DID WAS POST SOME UNSUBSTANTIATED LEFT LIE BULLSHIT, AND PRETEND IT'S TRUE...TELL US ALL ABOUT "TRUMP-RUSSIA COLLUSION", TOO; SCHIFF HAS PLENTY OF PROOF FOR YOU!!
    TRUMP WILL TAKE FORTY STATES...UNLESS THE SAME IDIOTS WHO BROUGHT US THE 2020 DUNCE-O-CRAT IOWA CLUSTERFUCK CONTINUE THEIR SEDITIOUS ACTIVITIES...THEN HE WILL WIN EVEN MORE ..UNLESS THE RED CHINESE AND DNC COLLUDE, USE A PANDEMIC, AND THEN THE DEMOCRATS VIOLATE ARTICLE II OF THE CONSTITUTION, TO FACILLITATE MILLIONS OF ILLEGAL, UNVETTED, MAIL IN BALLOTS IN THE DARK OF NIGHT..

De Oppresso Liber

4. #79 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,145 Times in 10,539 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,987 Times in 2,752 Posts
    Blog Entries

You are changing your claim now, you are pitiful.
    Lying is all they have.

5. #80 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Micawber View Post
    Lying is all they have.
    OH REALLY? SO YOU CAN LIST ALL THE CHARGES THAT HAVE BEEN FILED AGAINST GAETZ THEN??

GAETZ "NOT MENTIONED IN PLEA AGREEMENT"....
    Last edited by Grokmaster; 05-17-2021 at 11:21 AM.
    TRUMP WILL TAKE FORTY STATES...UNLESS THE SAME IDIOTS WHO BROUGHT US THE 2020 DUNCE-O-CRAT IOWA CLUSTERFUCK CONTINUE THEIR SEDITIOUS ACTIVITIES...THEN HE WILL WIN EVEN MORE ..UNLESS THE RED CHINESE AND DNC COLLUDE, USE A PANDEMIC, AND THEN THE DEMOCRATS VIOLATE ARTICLE II OF THE CONSTITUTION, TO FACILLITATE MILLIONS OF ILLEGAL, UNVETTED, MAIL IN BALLOTS IN THE DARK OF NIGHT..

De Oppresso Liber

6. #81 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,145 Times in 10,539 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,987 Times in 2,752 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by PostmodernProphet View Post
    this is the first time Jarod has cared about things like screwing teenagers and doing coke....

Daily Beast reports shocking new Matt Gaetz allegations (msn.com)

7. #82 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,989 Times in 3,362 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 637 Times in 605 Posts

https://www.nytimes.com/2021/05/17/u...att-gaetz.html

Greenberg pleads guilty today and agrees to cooperate with Prosecutors.
    Joel Greenberg, the former confidant of Representative Matt Gaetz, pleaded guilty on Monday in federal court in Orlando to a range of charges, including sex trafficking a 17-year-old girl, as part of a plea deal that will require him to help in other Justice Department investigations.

The deal was an ominous development for Mr. Gaetz, who is under investigation into whether he violated sex trafficking laws by paying the same 17-year-old for sex. Although Mr. Gaetz’s name was not mentioned in court, Mr. Greenberg has told investigators that he witnessed Mr. Gaetz have sex with the girl and that she was paid. Mr. Gaetz has denied ever paying anyone for sex.

Mr. Greenberg did not implicate Mr. Gaetz by name but said that he had “introduced the minor to other adult men, who engaged in commercial sex acts” with her, according to the documents, and that he was sometimes present.
    "We are all born ignorant, but one must work hard to remain stupid."

"Any fool can criticize, condemn and complain - and most fools do."

8. #83 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 40,787 Times in 32,153 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,865 Times in 2,752 Posts
    Blog Entries

has the Daily Beast ever putlished anything that turned out to be true?.......if so, was it unintentional?.....
    Isaiah 6:5
    “Woe to me!” I cried. “I am ruined! For I am a man of unclean lips, and I live among a people of unclean lips, and my eyes have seen the King, the Lord Almighty.”

9. #84 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,531 Times in 10,535 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 578 Times in 535 Posts
    Blog Entries

Bullshit
    Not BS. I remember it clearly. We had conversations about abortion, then something was happening... it involved a Democrat President... so I brought up more scandals where age differences mattered and this one in particular because the young man was underage yet the man still received a standing O from dems when he was reelected after his censure.

You had nothing at all to say about it, refused to condemn him even. Now, of course, you are excited to tell us all how much you would have hated the guy. So, have at it. How much do you think this guy who got reelected after raping a 17 year old should have been punished? Here's your chance to get it right this time.
    Excellence is an art won by training and habituation. We do not act rightly because we have virtue or excellence, but rather we have those because we have acted rightly. We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act but a habit.
    - -- Aristotle

Believe nothing on the faith of traditions, even though they have been held in honor for many generations and in diverse places. Do not believe a thing because many people speak of it. Do not believe on the faith of the sages of the past. Do not believe what you yourself have imagined, persuading yourself that a God inspires you. Believe nothing on the sole authority of your masters and priests. After examination, believe what you yourself have tested and found to be reasonable, and conform your conduct thereto.
    - -- The Buddha

It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.
    - -- Aristotle

10. #85 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 68,634 Times in 51,922 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,506 Times in 2,463 Posts
    Blog Entries

I have no doubt Gaetz is going down. That said, Floridians may re-elect him while he's in prison. It's a funny world these days.
    God bless America and those who defend our Constitution.

"Hatred is a failure of imagination" - Graham Greene, "The Power and the Glory"

11. #86 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Not BS. I remember it clearly. We had conversations about abortion, then something was happening... it involved a Democrat President... so I brought up more scandals where age differences mattered and this one in particular because the young man was underage yet the man still received a standing O from dems when he was reelected after his censure.

You had nothing at all to say about it, refused to condemn him even. Now, of course, you are excited to tell us all how much you would have hated the guy. So, have at it. How much do you think this guy who got reelected after raping a 17 year old should have been punished? Here's your chance to get it right this time.
    Your recollection is incorrect.

If he raped a 17 year old, he should face prison.

LOCK HIM UP!

12. #87 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

OH REALLY? SO YOU CAN LIST ALL THE CHARGES THAT HAVE BEEN FILED AGAINST GAETZ THEN??

De Oppresso Liber

13. #88 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Your recollection is incorrect.

If he raped a 17 year old, he should face prison.

De Oppresso Liber

14. #89 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

WHERE'S THE "OUTRAGE" OVER SLEAZY BILL'S MULTIPLE TRIPS TO PERV ISLAND ON THE LOLITA EXPRESS, AS WELL???

SHIT WE KNOW HAPPENED, AS OPPOSED TO THE UNSUBSTANTIATED ATTACKS ON GAETZ?

NO, LYING FUCKHEADS, TRUMP NEVER WENT TO PERV ISLAND; HE ACCEPTED A RIDE BACK TO NEW YORK FROM FLORIDA..ONCE FRO EPSTEIN....ONCE.

HE CLEARLY WASN'T INTO IT...UNLIKE CLINTON....

De Oppresso Liber

15. #90 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,334 Times in 9,321 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,825 Times in 2,563 Posts
    Blog Entries