Thread: All Gaetz did was...

1. #91 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,614 Times in 10,679 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 617 Times in 606 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by reagansghost View Post
    SO LETS SEE THE CHARGES FILED BASED ON THE EVIDENCE OF YOUR CLAIMS....OR IS IT JUST MORE COMPLETE BULLSHIT LIES YOU PULLEDMOUT OF YOUR ASS, ASS YOU DO ON A DAILY BASIS??

ALL YOU DID WAS POST SOME UNSUBSTANTIATED LEFT LIE BULLSHIT, AND PRETEND IT'S TRUE...TELL US ALL ABOUT "TRUMP-RUSSIA COLLUSION", TOO; SCHIFF HAS PLENTY OF PROOF FOR YOU!!
    TRUMP WILL TAKE FORTY STATES...UNLESS THE SAME IDIOTS WHO BROUGHT US THE 2020 DUNCE-O-CRAT IOWA CLUSTERFUCK CONTINUE THEIR SEDITIOUS ACTIVITIES...THEN HE WILL WIN EVEN MORE ..UNLESS THE RED CHINESE AND DNC COLLUDE, USE A PANDEMIC, AND THEN THE DEMOCRATS VIOLATE ARTICLE II OF THE CONSTITUTION, TO FACILLITATE MILLIONS OF ILLEGAL, UNVETTED, MAIL IN BALLOTS IN THE DARK OF NIGHT..

De Oppresso Liber

2. #92 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,614 Times in 21,477 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,632 Times in 5,140 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Damocles View Post
    Not BS. I remember it clearly. We had conversations about abortion, then something was happening... it involved a Democrat President... so I brought up more scandals where age differences mattered and this one in particular because the young man was underage yet the man still received a standing O from dems when he was reelected after his censure.

You had nothing at all to say about it, refused to condemn him even. Now, of course, you are excited to tell us all how much you would have hated the guy. So, have at it. How much do you think this guy who got reelected after raping a 17 year old should have been punished? Here's your chance to get it right this time.
    All we got is your biased memory, no context, not even evidence the conversation took place.

I remember once when you said that you were voting for Hillary Clinton in a primary because you thought she was so hot, and could barely stand how badly you wanted to get up inside her. Remember that?

18 U.S. Code § 2071 - Concealment, removal, or mutilation generally
    44 U.S.C. 2202 - The United States shall reserve and retain complete ownership, possession, and control of Presidential records; and such records shall be administered in accordance with the provisions of this chapter.

LOCK HIM UP!

3. #93 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,529 Times in 10,534 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 578 Times in 535 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Jarod View Post
    All we got is your biased memory, no context, not even evidence the conversation took place.

I remember once when you said that you were voting for Hillary Clinton in a primary because you thought she was so hot, and could barely stand how badly you wanted to get up inside her. Remember that?
    LOL. The difference is, yours has no truth in it. You are a yellow dog, and folks know that it not only rings true, but some of the older folk will remember it. Don't worry, you got the right answer this time. In this environment of cancel culture you now understand that it is important not to just yadayada over rape.
    Excellence is an art won by training and habituation. We do not act rightly because we have virtue or excellence, but rather we have those because we have acted rightly. We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act but a habit.
    - -- Aristotle

Believe nothing on the faith of traditions, even though they have been held in honor for many generations and in diverse places. Do not believe a thing because many people speak of it. Do not believe on the faith of the sages of the past. Do not believe what you yourself have imagined, persuading yourself that a God inspires you. Believe nothing on the sole authority of your masters and priests. After examination, believe what you yourself have tested and found to be reasonable, and conform your conduct thereto.
    - -- The Buddha

It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.
    - -- Aristotle

4. #94 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

LOL. The difference is, yours has no truth in it. You are a yellow dog, and folks know that it not only rings true, but some of the older folk will remember it. Don't worry, you got the right answer this time. In this environment of cancel culture you now understand that it is important not to just yadayada over rape.
    Yours has no truth to it, you are a pure radical red, and folks know that it rings true. Haven't seen a single person claim to remember your tripe.

I do not deny that there might have been such a conversation, but I know how your brain, like many other people, remembers things with a huge layer of confirmation bias, so I have 0 faith in your 'recollection' over a conversation we may have had 10 years ago about events that happened 36 years ago.

44 U.S.C. 2202 - The United States shall reserve and retain complete ownership, possession, and control of Presidential records; and such records shall be administered in accordance with the provisions of this chapter.

LOCK HIM UP!

5. The Following User Groans At Jarod For This Awful Post:

cancel2 2022 (05-19-2021)

6. #95 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,529 Times in 10,534 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 578 Times in 535 Posts
    Blog Entries

Yours has no truth to it, you are a pure radical red, and folks know that it rings true. Haven't seen a single person claim to remember your tripe.

I do not deny that there might have been such a conversation, but I know how your brain, like many other people, remembers things with a huge layer of confirmation bias, so I have 0 faith in your 'recollection' over a conversation we may have had 10 years ago about events that happened 36 years ago.
    It was actually quite contemporary, the guy was still active in Congress when we began the conversation. It's all good. As I said, you know the right answer now. I have no real issue with you, other than you and I both know that the conversation took place. I believe you remember it and are ashamed by it. This too is a good thing.

Next time a congresscritter rapes a young page, whether male or female, I suspect your reaction would be entirely different.

Studds remained a congressman until 2006, you defended him, and you never called openly for his removal. You know this is true, regardless of his actual rape of an underage Congressional page and his "triumphant" return to congress after a rather partisan censure.
    Excellence is an art won by training and habituation. We do not act rightly because we have virtue or excellence, but rather we have those because we have acted rightly. We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act but a habit.
    - -- Aristotle

Believe nothing on the faith of traditions, even though they have been held in honor for many generations and in diverse places. Do not believe a thing because many people speak of it. Do not believe on the faith of the sages of the past. Do not believe what you yourself have imagined, persuading yourself that a God inspires you. Believe nothing on the sole authority of your masters and priests. After examination, believe what you yourself have tested and found to be reasonable, and conform your conduct thereto.
    - -- The Buddha

It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.
    - -- Aristotle

7. #96 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

It was actually quite contemporary, the guy was still active in Congress when we began the conversation. It's all good. As I said, you know the right answer now. I have no real issue with you, other than you and I both know that the conversation took place. I believe you remember it and are ashamed by it. This too is a good thing.

Next time a congresscritter rapes a young page, whether male or female, I suspect your reaction would be entirely different.

Studds remained a congressman until 2006, you defended him, and you never called openly for his removal. You know this is true, regardless of his actual rape of an underage Congressional page and his "triumphant" return to congress after a rather partisan censure.
    I have 0 memory of the conversation and if you had asked me last week if I had known who the guy was I would not have remembered he existed. I called for Al Franken to resign.

LOCK HIM UP!

8. #97 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,051 Times in 26,519 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,742 Times in 4,521 Posts
    Blog Entries

If thinking that you're a monumentally arrogant and supremely smug cockwomble is the result of confirmation bias then guilty as charged.

9. #98 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,334 Times in 9,321 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,825 Times in 2,563 Posts
    Blog Entries

Gaetz is thrilled to death Israel has started mascaraing the Palestinians again........end of the news cycle to the rescue, just like with every crime Trump committed over the years

however watching those upcoming videos of FBI agents searching his house and office will be sweet!

10. #99 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by reagansghost View Post
    Gaetz is thrilled to death Israel has started mascaraing the Palestinians again........end of the news cycle to the rescue, just like with every crime Trump committed over the years

however watching those upcoming videos of FBI agents searching his house and office will be sweet!
    It wasn't enough to save Bibi.

LOCK HIM UP!