Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: What should be the consequences of attempting to overthrow our government

1. #31 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 28 Times in 25 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by BidenPresident View Post
    You believe it is patriotic to kill cops.
    Why are the Leftist posters suddenly changing their political stripes all of a sudden?

Just like Uncle Fukker and the other LW fucker who were sent to oblivion on my ignore list, I refuse to do nothing as you attempt this chicanery.

I hope to freeze you out.

Ignore.

2. #32 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,989 Times in 11,516 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,459 Times in 2,200 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Drummie123 View Post
    Why are the Leftist posters suddenly changing their political stripes all of a sudden?

Just like Uncle Fukker and the other LW fucker who were sent to oblivion on my ignore list, I refuse to do nothing as you attempt this chicanery.

Ignore.
    uh huh

3. #33 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,305 Times in 13,426 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 843 Times in 802 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by BidenPresident View Post
    Yes, all those terrorists attacking the Capitol should be prosecuted for treason.
    Treason or insurrection?

Treason is betraying your nation. Insurrection is overthrowing the government of your nation. Of course, neither is really the case for the Capitol riot, and the Seattle CHAZ / CHOP is a better example of actual insurrection where those involved tried to create their own autonomous state.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to T. A. Gardner For This Post:

Drummie123 (05-16-2021)

5. #34 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by T. A. Gardner View Post
    Treason or insurrection?

Treason is betraying your nation. Insurrection is overthrowing the government of your nation. Of course, neither is really the case for the Capitol riot, and the Seattle CHAZ / CHOP is a better example of actual insurrection where those involved tried to create their own autonomous state.

What about what about....

6. #35 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,069 Times in 3,419 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 643 Times in 611 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by AssHatZombie View Post
    that's an idiot place to start.

charges have been dropped. you JUST posted about it.
    Charges can't be dropped unless charges are first made. Please point to the persons of the 74 charged in Portland that you think is BLM. Provide evidence to support our claim such as pictures of them wearing a BLM hat or shirt.

https://www.justice.gov/usao-or/pr/7...demonstrations
    "We are all born ignorant, but one must work hard to remain stupid."

"Any fool can criticize, condemn and complain - and most fools do."

7. #36 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,069 Times in 3,419 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 643 Times in 611 Posts

You assume that Right Wing patriots are insane only because you spend too much time at the elephant's ass and have never seen any other views of things.

So, that when they tell you the animal has a huge snakelike trunk, two pointed tusks and big flapping ears, which you can't imagine, your limited knowledge and experience can only conclude that THEY must be crazy rather than the more likely truth... that you are blind.
    I assume they are insane because they keep insisting something exists for which they have no credible evidence and this is claimed to be a valid defense for their actions. In a court of law if you argue something exists for which you have no evidence the only way that can be used as a defense is if you claim insanity as your defense. The courts will not accept your lack of evidence as a valid defense.
    "We are all born ignorant, but one must work hard to remain stupid."

"Any fool can criticize, condemn and complain - and most fools do."

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Poor Richard Saunders For This Post:

no worries (05-17-2021)

9. #37 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 130 Times in 122 Posts

Getting at the root of the problem which compelled the protesters to converge, essentially unarmed, in the first place, should be goal #1.

A metaphor: Someone who shoots and kills another is guilty of murder unless the facts show he did so in self defense.

The first thing to do is to discover why he did what he did.

Same thing with the Jan. 6 incursion.

The mob says it was to overthrow the govt.

We know it was to stop the steal.

The first objective would be to understand why they did what they did.

To do otherwise is to show how fucked up Libs/Dems are.
    We all know exactly what they did , they tried to bring down our government and destroy our democracy in support of a lie so gross but so obvious, to force in a piece of shit called Trump for this countries dictator, They are by all definitions traitors to this country and should be shot, all law abiding patriots will support that 100% . All the people who supported the destruction of our democracy , I would like to be shot also, but there is one thing I have control of and that is this scum has no voice in my country anyone. I want the roof to come down on these traitor , how can anyone try to destroy our democracy. They hate government they hate our country and they hate our democracy. They are scummy low life characters without a ounce of patriotism and this countries biggest threat and enemy and should be treated as such.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to jbander For This Post:

no worries (05-17-2021)

11. #38 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

You assume that Right Wing patriots are insane only because you spend too much time at the elephant's ass and have never seen any other views of things.

So, that when they tell you the animal has a huge snakelike trunk, two pointed tusks and big flapping ears, which you can't imagine, your limited knowledge and experience can only conclude that THEY must be crazy rather than the more likely truth... that you are blind.
    You are generally a group of ignorant ass holes who hate your country , government and democracy. You are this countries biggest enemy and should be shot , You are scum. That's who you haters are.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to jbander For This Post:

no worries (05-17-2021)

13. #39 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by jbander View Post
    We all know exactly what they did , they tried to bring down our government and destroy our democracy in support of a lie so gross but so obvious, to force in a piece of shit called Trump for this countries dictator, They are by all definitions traitors to this country and should be shot, all law abiding patriots will support that 100% . All the people who supported the destruction of our democracy , I would like to be shot also, but there is one thing I have control of and that is this scum has no voice in my country anyone. I want the roof to come down on these traitor , how can anyone try to destroy our democracy. They hate government they hate our country and they hate our democracy. They are scummy low life characters without a ounce of patriotism and this countries biggest threat and enemy and should be treated as such.

People like Drummie are dangerous because they are traitors.

14. #40 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

You are generally a group of ignorant ass holes who hate your country , government and democracy. You are this countries biggest enemy and should be shot , You are scum. That's who you haters are.
    Agree.

15. #41 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Ignore.
    put me on it fucker, you are now on mine fucking low life pond scum.

16. #42 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

put me on it fucker, you are now on mine fucking low life pond scum.
    Drummie is also dangerous because he is very stupid and will do whatever Mr Trump tells him to do.

17. #43 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 28 Times in 25 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Poor Richard Saunders View Post
    I assume they are insane because they keep insisting something exists for which they have no credible evidence and this is claimed to be a valid defense for their actions. In a court of law if you argue something exists for which you have no evidence the only way that can be used as a defense is if you claim insanity as your defense. The courts will not accept your lack of evidence as a valid defense.
    And I would agree with you except for the fact that you are blind to the media dishonesty.

Dishonesty in demonizing Trump. Dishonesty in demonizing everything about him. Dishonesty in failing to report ANYTHING of his positive Presidential performance.

So that when the time came for the election to be stolen, you didn't care.

When the time came for the dishonest media to report the claims of election fraud honestly and fairly, they didn't.

And with every news report where the President's supporters claimed "foul" you immediately discounted them.

And when a team of esteemed prosecutors, trial attorneys, a former Mayor of NYC and Constitutional law professors collected, compiled and organized evidence supporting the claim of election fraud and were unable to get any judges to even give them standing or consider the evidence of wrong doing in the election, you were elated.

You were elated that the man who did so much for America and gave up so much for America was prevented from continuing in a 2nd term.

But you were blind to the fact that you were also (and most importantly) acting in a prejudicial manner and thereby weakened American justice so that the next miscarriage of justice will be even less troublesome until we are lawless.

And you will wonder how that happened.

It happened because people with an agenda/ideology which opposes America's were able to deceive US and overthrow our government through deception and you don't know it and you don't care that they have.

Unless you are a hostile ideologue, all you care about is prevailing over Trumpies. And you are oblivious to what you are doing to help our enemies because you are on a quest to fill that void in your soul by being "right" in any way you can. Even if (especially if) you can be wrong but be able to convince yourself that you are right.

This mf'ing country depends on EVERYONE'S faith in the honesty of our election process and your not giving a shit about that means that one more stolen election could trigger the 2nd civil war.

But you don't care about that.

You, unless you are an ideologue, only care about sticking it to Trumpies.

And that is why you guys are detestable.
    Last edited by Drummie123; 05-16-2021 at 10:25 PM.

18. #44 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

And I would agree with you except for the fact that you are blind to the media dishonesty.

Dishonesty in demonizing Trump. Dishonesty in demonizing everything about him. Dishonesty in failing to report ANYTHING of his positive Presidential performance.

So that when the time came for the election to be stolen, you didn't care.

When the time came for the dishonest media to report the claims of election fraud honestly and fairly, they didn't.

And with every news report where the President's supporters claimed "foul" you immediately discounted them.

And when a team of esteemed prosecutors, trial attorneys, a former Mayor of NYC and Constitutional law professors collected, compiled and organized evidence supporting the claim of election fraud and were unable to get any judges to even give them standing or consider the evidence of wrong doing in the election, you were elated.

You were elated that the man who did so much for America and gave up so much for America was prevented from continuing in a 2nd term.

But you were blind to the fact that you were also (and most importantly) acting in a prejudicial manner and thereby weakened American justice so that the next miscarriage of justice will be even less troublesome until we are lawless.

And you will wonder how that happened.
    You are nuts and detached from reality.

19. #45 | Top
    Living in rural America, "clinging to guns and religion"
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,617 Times in 17,056 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 522 Times in 502 Posts

Lock and load, pussy...
    Common sense is not a gift, it's a punishment because you have to deal with everyone who doesn't have it.