Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Dear President Biden.................

1. #16 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,400 Times in 5,849 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 6,397 Times in 6,144 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Stone View Post
    MASSIVE CORRUPTION on both sides of that shit sandwich. Fuckum....
    That may well be the case - but does your support lie with international law or against it.
    " First they came for the journalists...
    We don't know what happened after that . "

Maria Ressa.

2. The Following User Groans At moon For This Awful Post:

cancel2 2022 (05-16-2021)

3. #17 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,151 Times in 10,077 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,450 Times in 2,265 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by NiftyNiblick View Post
    The Israeli Jews are behaving deplorably from all indications.
    The Palestinians have made their opinion of westerners like myself very clear.

I am willing to listen to suggested reasons as to why I should care,
    but if they all come from Moon,
    will I get a balanced perspective?

Sometimes there really aren't too valid sides to a story, I'll readily admit,
    but we don't know that until we've heard them.
    I'm just inadequately informed as I've prioritized far more personally affecting political issues.
    It's Religious Quacks.
    Here, let me help.
    This one group made up a story about a God, that conveniently told the group to go murder this other group and take their Land.
    Now, a few thousand years later, it's just a 'clean-up' operation. You know, finish off those that survived the first genocide.

We're watching history. This is how 'Land Accumulation' used to be carried out in the Olden Days. Usually the more advanced and better managed Force prevails.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Jack For This Post:

moon (05-16-2021)

5. #18 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Nowadays we have international law. Unfortunately, The US security council contingent would prefer to listen to Genghis Khan than to Jesus the Palestinian.

Hamas shames America.

Maria Ressa.

6. The Following User Groans At moon For This Awful Post:

cancel2 2022 (05-16-2021)

7. #19 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,151 Times in 10,077 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,450 Times in 2,265 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by moon View Post
    Nowadays we have international law. Unfortunately, The US security council contingent would prefer to listen to Genghis Khan than to Jesus the Palestinian.

Hamas shames America.
    "Eritrean troops disguised as Ethiopian military are blocking critical aid in Tigray"
    https://www.cnn.com/2021/05/12/afric...ntl/index.html

Why isn't somebody doing something?

"Axum, Ethiopia — Eritrean troops are operating with total impunity in Ethiopia's war-torn northern Tigray region, killing, raping and blocking humanitarian aid to starving populations more than a month after the country's Nobel Peace Prize winning leader pledged to the international community that they would leave."

Why isn't the Arab League with their Billions and Billions of Petro Dollars doing something???

8. #20 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,454 Times in 9,909 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 867 Times in 825 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jack View Post
    "Eritrean troops disguised as Ethiopian military are blocking critical aid in Tigray"
    https://www.cnn.com/2021/05/12/afric...ntl/index.html

Why isn't somebody doing something?

"Axum, Ethiopia — Eritrean troops are operating with total impunity in Ethiopia's war-torn northern Tigray region, killing, raping and blocking humanitarian aid to starving populations more than a month after the country's Nobel Peace Prize winning leader pledged to the international community that they would leave."

Why isn't the Arab League with their Billions and Billions of Petro Dollars doing something???
    Because neither side cares one wit about what they are guilty of or the atrocities they commit. Its all about woe is me and what THE OTHER GUY did. Same thing happens here in America every damn day with the so called Native Americans and other groups. They ramrodded all over the continents of North and South America killing and murdering at will to take the land and resources from other tribes,.....they did this long before the White man ever came here as well. But do we ever hear about THAT? Nope. All we hear is how the evil whiteman took our land. Truth is.....they stole it from someone else before we did...LOL...We were just a whole lot better at it is all. In the end,....its just plain old envy, always has been. Fuckum. If any of these people would just for once have any decency, integrity, and honor about them to tell the WHOLE TRUTH that BOTH sides are guilty of sin I would have a lot more compassion. But they dont.

9. #21 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Thing is........the individual players involved do not really matter. Its always the same old story,....same old lie. Doesnt matter if its the Arabs, Europeans, Jews, Africans, so called Native Americans, or the frikkin Martians. Same sad song time after time......LOOK WHAT THEY DID!!! While saying not one peep about what they themselves have done. Fuckum is right.

10. #22 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

And ANOTHER THING! LOL. This term people use about one group STEALING another groups land. Its a bullshit term designed to sooth the ego of the losing group. Europeans did not steal the so called natives land. What,...did they pick up Kansas when the Indians were sleeping and carry it off? No,....it was fought for and paid in blood over the course of many years. Europeans won,....they kicked your asses in battle and took the spoils by brute force because they COULD. They won...you lost. Accept it or start another war,...but quit lying and whining.

STOLE OUR LAND my ass!

" Europeans stole Texas!" Oh really? Pretty sure it was more like Sam Houston stringing a rope up over a tree for a defeated Santa Anna and then sparing his life. Also seem to remember that same group of Texans kicking Mexican ass all the way down to MEXICO CITY! Stole Texas? Not hardly. More like TOOK Texas. But hey,....whatever makes you feel better I guess.
    Last edited by Stone; 05-16-2021 at 06:47 AM.

11. #23 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,770 Times in 7,271 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,060 Times in 1,005 Posts

Hamas shames America.
    Texas and Florida shame America. That goes without saying.
    Hamas fights with Israeli, but how does it shame America?

We carved out a part of the Middle East to give Jewish refugees a home after the Holocaust.
    Now perhaps Israeli needs to give some back so that Palestinians can have their own home.

Given the Islamist attitude toward America, however, I can't understand why we should feel ashamed.
    Moving our embassy from Tel Aviv to Jerusalem was a bitch move,
    so we should be ashamed, perhaps, of having elected an orangutan to the White House.

America's problem with Israel is similar to NATOs problem with Turkey.
    One of our friends turned out to be an asshole.
    But doesn't the shame go to the asshole?
    Patriotism is the last refuge of a scoundrel. Samuel Johnson, 1775
    Religion....is the opiate of the people. Karl Marx, 1848
    Freedom's just another word for nothin' left to lose. Kris Kristofferson, 1969

12. #24 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by NiftyNiblick View Post
    Texas and Florida shame America. That goes without saying.

Yeah because not everywhere can be as sophisticated as Boston you know....

13. #25 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

14. #26 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

15. #27 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

16. #28 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

And ANOTHER THING! LOL. This term people use about one group STEALING another groups land. Its a bullshit term designed to sooth the ego of the losing group. Europeans did not steal the so called natives land. What,...did they pick up Kansas when the Indians were sleeping and carry it off? No,....it was fought for and paid in blood over the course of many years. Europeans won,....they kicked your asses in battle and took the spoils by brute force because they COULD. They won...you lost. Accept it or start another war,...but quit lying and whining.

STOLE OUR LAND my ass!

" Europeans stole Texas!" Oh really? Pretty sure it was more like Sam Houston stringing a rope up over a tree for a defeated Santa Anna and then sparing his life. Also seem to remember that same group of Texans kicking Mexican ass all the way down to MEXICO CITY! Stole Texas? Not hardly. More like TOOK Texas. But hey,....whatever makes you feel better I guess.
    You're correct- up to a point. During the periods of history that you describe there was no agreed international law framework to protect the weak against the malignant strong. That changed in the twentieth century. Today , it is actually illegal to take, or even to attempt to take, territory from somebody else by force of arms. So, in the example of Palestine, when the Palestinians state that their land is being stolen by the Neo-Zionists then they have the backing of international law. It really is theft- and it's punishable.

Under international law Biden is correct in saying that the ' Izraelis ' have a right to defend themselves. However, he omits to add that so do the Palestinians and that 'Izrael's ' attempt to steal Palestine is illegal. Invaders have no rights to self-defense.

In short, the US president is supporting robbers in their robbery ( we'll pass on the murder, torture and ethnic cleansing for now ) .

Maria Ressa.

17. #29 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

You're correct- up to a point. During the periods of history that you describe there was no agreed international law framework to protect the weak against the malignant strong. That changed in the twentieth century. Today , it is actually illegal to take, or even to attempt to take, territory from somebody else by force of arms. So, in the example of Palestine, when the Palestinians state that their land is being stolen by the Neo-Zionists then they have the backing of international law. It really is theft- and it's punishable.

Under international law Biden is correct in saying that the ' Izraelis ' have a right to defend themselves. However, he omits to add that so do the Palestinians and that 'Izrael's ' attempt to steal Palestine is illegal. Invaders have no rights to self-defense.

In short, the US president is supporting robbers in their robbery ( we'll pass on the murder, torture and ethnic cleansing for now ) .
    You make a valid point. Truth is....I just dont care about the extremists on both sides. The innocents I do though. I just know that SOMETHING has to finally be figured out there to bring peace. Something that is realistic that will satisfy BOTH sides and then STICK TO IT.

18. #30 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

You make a valid point. Truth is....I just dont care about the extremists on both sides. The innocents I do though. I just know that SOMETHING has to finally be figured out there to bring peace. Something that is realistic that will satisfy BOTH sides and then STICK TO IT.
    The law rarely satisfies both sides. As it stands it is fully behind the invaded, the Palestinians, and against their invaders, the Neo-Zionists.
    But for the intransigence of Washington Zionists it would be implemented by now.
    So the plot thickens- and your personal taxes are thickening it.

Maria Ressa.