Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: China Media Says U.S. 'Will Be Defeated,' Boasts Army Can Overwhelm American Troops

1. #16 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,761 Times in 17,091 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,342 Times in 2,261 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Grokmaster View Post
    IN ADDITON TO HAVING THE UNITED STATES' COMMANDER IN CHIEF ON RED CHINA'S PAYROLL , AS WELL AS THE CURRENT US ARMY "WOKENESS" RECRUITING COMMERCIAL...BECASUE THE JOB OF THE MILITARY IS CARRY OUT LEFTIST SJW POLICIES, NOT DEFEND AMERICA AS BEST AS POSSIBLE...JUST LIKE THE RIDICULOUS CIA RECRUTING AD; THE SAME CIA THAT JUST ALLOWED RUSSIANS TO HACK THE US's MAIN OIL PIPELINE FOR THE EAST COAST....

2. #17 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,406 Times in 10,036 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,947 Times in 2,728 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Wolverine View Post
    do you really think every person that thought the election was rigged was going to show up in DC
    Why wouldn't you?

Don't you care that it was "stolen" from Trump?

Doesn't the integrity of our elections and Constitution mean anything to you?

Or have you just been pretending they do this whole time to try and make friends on JPP because you can't make friends IRL?
    When I die, turn me into a brick and use me to cave in the skull of a fascist

3. #18 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

I readily admit, right now, that I believe the election was rigged, and stolen, report away dipwad!
    LMAO! No you don't. If you truly believed this, you would have fought for it on 1/6.

But you pussied out and the reason why is obvious.

4. #19 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,029 Times in 12,559 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,401 Times in 1,345 Posts
    Blog Entries

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world...JMs?li=BBnbfcL

Biden, upon hearing news immediately cuts military spending, and surrenders!

The editor of China's hawkish Communist Party newspaper has insisted the United States "will be defeated" if it engages in combat with the nation in its adjacent waters.

Hu Xijin, Global Times editor-in-chief, called for more expansion of China's military in order to counter Washington's strategy of containment and force a change in attitude among key U.S. partners.
    All kinds of alarms are going off that China is going to deal with Taiwan sooner rather than later.
    This illegal illegitimate regime that runs America is at fault...not me.... they do not represent me and I have long objected to their crimes against humanity.

5. #20 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,756 Times in 16,563 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,622 Times in 1,532 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye10 View Post
    All kinds of alarms are going off that China is going to deal with Taiwan sooner rather than later.
    not if it doesnt have to..it can whine about Taiwan declaring independence but Taiwan still is the same

as to the OP there are now various war games (scenarios) that show we would lose a Pacific or S.China Sea confrontation

6. The Following User Says Thank You to dukkha For This Post:

Grokmaster (05-14-2021)

7. #21 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,614 Times in 10,679 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 617 Times in 606 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by dukkha View Post
    not if it doesnt have to..it can whine about Taiwan declaring independence but Taiwan still is the same

as to the OP there are now various war games (scenarios) that show we would lose a Pacific or S.China Sea confrontation
    ESPECIALLY WITH A FLAMING PUSSY WHOSE FAMILY IS IN BUSINESS WITHN RED CHINA AS OUR COMMANDER IN CHIEF...
    TRUMP WILL TAKE FORTY STATES...UNLESS THE SAME IDIOTS WHO BROUGHT US THE 2020 DUNCE-O-CRAT IOWA CLUSTERFUCK CONTINUE THEIR SEDITIOUS ACTIVITIES...THEN HE WILL WIN EVEN MORE ..UNLESS THE RED CHINESE AND DNC COLLUDE, USE A PANDEMIC, AND THEN THE DEMOCRATS VIOLATE ARTICLE II OF THE CONSTITUTION, TO FACILLITATE MILLIONS OF ILLEGAL, UNVETTED, MAIL IN BALLOTS IN THE DARK OF NIGHT..

De Oppresso Liber

8. #22 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,756 Times in 16,563 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,622 Times in 1,532 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Grokmaster View Post
    ESPECIALLY WITH A FLAMING PUSSY WHOSE FAMILY IS IN BUSINESS WITHN RED CHINA AS OUR COMMANDER IN CHIEF...
    thing about Biden is all he cares about is human rights when it comes to China.

never a word about malign trade, or global hegemony

9. #23 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,029 Times in 12,559 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,401 Times in 1,345 Posts
    Blog Entries

Taiwan must be and will be brought to heal.
    This illegal illegitimate regime that runs America is at fault...not me.... they do not represent me and I have long objected to their crimes against humanity.

10. #24 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,865 Times in 7,323 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 785 Times in 732 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by LV426 View Post
    Sure I did. And that's why none of you cowards will admit to being in DC on 1/6; you know if you did say that, I'd immediately inform the FBI.

Now, you don't believe the election was stolen from Trump?

What was stupid about it? Do you disagree with the reason and intent of it, or just how it was carried out?

Don't think I don't notice how cagey you are when it comes to 1/6. Like suddenly, this brash and obnoxious person can't seem to manage that same level of intensity when 1/6 comes up.

That's suspicious to me.
    You lie so fucking much. Again, why the fuck would I go? Are you deliberately stupid or did you huff gasoline and hobo shit for 48 hours straight? What are you going to do, file another fake FBI report against me like you totally did the last time? You're a faggot forked tongue noodle armed little bitch who couldn't whip cream with a outboard motor. Quit fucking pretending you know shit about fuck.
    WATERMARK, GREATEST OF THE TRINITY, ON CHIK-FIL-A
    Quote Originally Posted by Sigmund Freud View Post
    The fields of mediocre chicken sandwiches shall be sowed with salt, so that nothing may ever grow there again.
    www.gunsbeerfreedom.blogspot.com

11. #25 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,865 Times in 7,323 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 785 Times in 732 Posts
    Blog Entries

thing about Biden is all he cares about is human rights when it comes to China.

never a word about malign trade, or global hegemony
    He doesn't care about Chinese human rights abuses. Nobody with any power does.
    WATERMARK, GREATEST OF THE TRINITY, ON CHIK-FIL-A
    Quote Originally Posted by Sigmund Freud View Post
    The fields of mediocre chicken sandwiches shall be sowed with salt, so that nothing may ever grow there again.

12. #26 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by /MSG/ View Post
    You lie so fucking much.
    I haven't lied about anything.

You didn't show up on 1/6, despite disseminating propaganda and lies about the election being stolen.

So why did you disseminate those lies?

Was it because you were trying to make friends, and that's the easiest way?

13. #27 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Again, why the fuck would I go
    Because you believed the election was stolen from Trump.

That's why anyone showed up there on 1/6.

So do you believe the election was stolen from Trump?

14. #28 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

What are you going to do, file another fake FBI report against me like you totally did the last time.
    You sound scared.

So, if you didn't show up to DC on 1/6, then that means you thought Biden won the election legitimately.

Because if you say he didn't, then how come you sat with your thumbs up your ass when the integrity of our elections and Constitution were at stake?

That's a pretty important call for you to hang up on, isn't it? It's your fundamental principles that were at stake that day.

So I guess your principles don't mean that much to you, or you secretly think Biden won the election fair and square but are too afraid to admit it.

15. #29 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

You're a faggot forked tongue noodle armed little bitch who couldn't whip cream with a outboard motor. Quit fucking pretending you know shit about fuck.
    You're all talk.

You got a big mouth.

Too bad you lack the stones to back it up, pussy.

16. #30 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

You're a faggot forked tongue noodle armed little bitch who couldn't whip cream with a outboard motor.
    I guess you'll never know because you're too chickenshit to even leave your parents' house.

When the integrity of our elections were at stake, you were hiding at home, jerking off on JPP.