Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Has the right made vaccines a "lefty" thing?

1. #16 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,503 Times in 27,049 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 19,565 Times in 18,156 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by SmarterthanYou View Post
    the left made vaccines a thing by calling in to question patriotism of those that wouldn't get it. it's all on you idiot lefties
    Go lick the handrails at the bus station

It will prove just how MAGA you are

2. #17 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,334 Times in 9,321 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,825 Times in 2,563 Posts
    Blog Entries

Just 12 People Are Behind Most Vaccine Hoaxes On Social Media, Research Shows......

Researchers have found just 12 people are responsible for the bulk of the misleading claims and outright lies about COVID-19 vaccines that proliferate on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.

"The 'Disinformation Dozen' produce 65% of the shares of anti-vaccine misinformation on social media platforms," said Imran Ahmed, chief executive officer of the Center for Countering Digital Hate, which identified the accounts.

Now that the vaccine rollout is reaching a critical stage in which most adults who want the vaccine have gotten it, but many others are holding out, these 12 influential social media users stand to have an outsize impact on the outcome.

These figures are well-known to both researchers and the social networks. Some of them run multiple accounts across the different platforms. They often promote "natural health." Some even sell supplements and books.

Many of the messages about the COVID-19 vaccines being widely spread online mirror what's been said in the past about other vaccines by peddlers of health misinformation.

"It's almost like conspiracy theory Mad Libs. They just inserted the new claims," said John Gregory, deputy health editor at NewsGuard, which rates the credibility of news sites and has done its own tracking of COVID-19 and vaccine misinformation.

https://www.npr.org/2021/05/13/99657...vaccine-hoaxes

3. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to reagansghost For This Post:

evince (05-14-2021), Guno צְבִי (05-14-2021), PoliTalker (05-14-2021)

4. #18 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,503 Times in 27,049 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 19,565 Times in 18,156 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ExpressLane View Post
    Before COVID Trump was online to win the election. The Dems used COVID to change COVID mail in voting laws. Then after the Dems politicized COVID and they say Biden won. It was the Dems that politicized COVID I even SAW Biden say Trump was responsible for EVERY COVID death. A ridiculous politicization of COVID. I saw what Tucker said. He said he was pro-vaccine but realized the vaccine in a risk reward situation and may not be appropriate for certain low risk groups like kids. I agree with him and I jumped at the chance to get a vaccine.

IN LINE TO WIN?

trump NEVER got 50% of the peoples vote or approval

NEVER

Yes he FUCKED UP the pandemic response

But he wasn’t liked much BEFORE THAT

He and RUSSIA cheated him the win

He was NEVER chosen by the people you piece of shit

5. #19 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 68,575 Times in 51,896 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,506 Times in 2,463 Posts
    Blog Entries

Liar
    Liar
    God bless America and those who defend our Constitution.

"Hatred is a failure of imagination" - Graham Greene, "The Power and the Glory"

6. #20 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,761 Times in 17,091 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,342 Times in 2,261 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Yakuda View Post
    It has everything to do with the left. They HATE America and this had been a useful tool for them.
    Why do you lie?

7. #21 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,968 Times in 14,555 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 949 Times in 933 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by evince View Post
    Go lick the handrails at the bus station

It will prove just how MAGA you are
    Nice insult that you made because you can't disprove what he said now go a continue licking toilet seat in public restrooms. It will prove how woke you are.
    Last edited by ExpressLane; 05-14-2021 at 11:33 AM.

8. #22 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,875 Times in 8,272 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 594 Times in 590 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by AProudLefty View Post
    Why do you lie?
    Prove I lied.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Yakuda For This Post:

ExpressLane (05-14-2021)

10. #23 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,095 Times in 13,072 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,908 Times in 5,169 Posts
    Blog Entries

Hello archives,

Quote Originally Posted by archives View Post
    They don’t want America moving forward, anything they can use as a divide issue to imply the country isn’t getting better they’ll use, including vaccines

Bottom line, Covid, especially with vaccination numbers climbing is going to fade, Americans will feel better, and consequently, the economy will improve, all of which, accurate or not, will be attributed to Biden, which is a fact the right is working against. Therefore, whether it is Mr Potato Head or vaccines, the right will employ anything to paint a dark picture
    They only want America to do well when a Republican is in the WH. If a Democrat, they want America to fail, and actively pursue that goal. I'm surprised they pledge allegiance to the flag. They should modify the pledge to profess fealty to Trump and use one of their cheap Trump flags if they were going to be honest.
    Personal Ignore Policy PIP: I like civil discourse. I will give you all the respect in the world if you respect me. Mouth off to me, or express overt racism, you will be PERMANENTLY Ignore Listed. Zero tolerance. No exceptions. I'll never read a word you write, even if quoted by another, nor respond to you, nor participate in your threads. ... Ignore the shallow. Cherish the thoughtful. Long Live Civil Discourse, Mutual Respect, and Good Debate! ps: Feel free to adopt my PIP. It works well.

11. #24 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Prove I lied.
    First, how many people are there on the left? And give me proof that they hate America.

12. #25 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,095 Times in 13,072 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,908 Times in 5,169 Posts
    Blog Entries

Hello reagansghost,

Quote Originally Posted by reagansghost View Post
    Just 12 People Are Behind Most Vaccine Hoaxes On Social Media, Research Shows......

Researchers have found just 12 people are responsible for the bulk of the misleading claims and outright lies about COVID-19 vaccines that proliferate on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.

"The 'Disinformation Dozen' produce 65% of the shares of anti-vaccine misinformation on social media platforms," said Imran Ahmed, chief executive officer of the Center for Countering Digital Hate, which identified the accounts.

Now that the vaccine rollout is reaching a critical stage in which most adults who want the vaccine have gotten it, but many others are holding out, these 12 influential social media users stand to have an outsize impact on the outcome.

These figures are well-known to both researchers and the social networks. Some of them run multiple accounts across the different platforms. They often promote "natural health." Some even sell supplements and books.

Many of the messages about the COVID-19 vaccines being widely spread online mirror what's been said in the past about other vaccines by peddlers of health misinformation.

"It's almost like conspiracy theory Mad Libs. They just inserted the new claims," said John Gregory, deputy health editor at NewsGuard, which rates the credibility of news sites and has done its own tracking of COVID-19 and vaccine misinformation.

https://www.npr.org/2021/05/13/99657...vaccine-hoaxes
    The "Disinformation Dozen."
    Personal Ignore Policy PIP: I like civil discourse. I will give you all the respect in the world if you respect me. Mouth off to me, or express overt racism, you will be PERMANENTLY Ignore Listed. Zero tolerance. No exceptions. I'll never read a word you write, even if quoted by another, nor respond to you, nor participate in your threads. ... Ignore the shallow. Cherish the thoughtful. Long Live Civil Discourse, Mutual Respect, and Good Debate! ps: Feel free to adopt my PIP. It works well.

13. #26 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,875 Times in 8,272 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 594 Times in 590 Posts
    Blog Entries

First, how many people are there on the left? And give me proof that they hate America.
    No no no you made a claim now back it up. You asked why I lie and I asked you to prove it. This is a textbook leftist tactic. Prove I lied. You made a claim know back it the fuck up.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Yakuda For This Post:

ExpressLane (05-14-2021)

15. #27 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,968 Times in 14,555 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 949 Times in 933 Posts
    Blog Entries

Why do you lie?
    I have seen and HEARD them can't death to America and their is no doubt they used COVID as a reason to alter voting laws in several states like Georgia and Wisconsin. So why do you think he is lying???? Perhaps its because you can't hear them chant death to America.

Last edited by ExpressLane; 05-14-2021 at 11:31 AM.

16. #28 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,101 Times in 21,165 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,307 Times in 1,235 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by archives View Post
    They don’t want America moving forward, anything they can use as a divide issue to imply the country isn’t getting better they’ll use, including vaccines

Bottom line, Covid, especially with vaccination numbers climbing is going to fade, Americans will feel better, and consequently, the economy will improve, all of which, accurate or not, will be attributed to Biden, which is a fact the right is working against. Therefore, whether it is Mr Potato Head or vaccines, the right will employ anything to paint a dark picture
    Accurate or not is right lol.

Vaccines have become a thing because of the unscientific insistence that every fricking body get vaccinated. Followed by the even less sciencey ‘fear of the unvaccinated’ on the part of the vaccinated.

This isn’t rational in terms of virology. If I’m vaccinated, I don’t give a damn about anyone else. I’ll board a plane where I’m the only vaccinated person and I’d welcome other passengers to take their damn masks off so I can hear them when they talk.

Beats anything I’ve ever seen.
    Coup has started. First of many steps. Impeachment will follow ultimately~WB attorney Mark Zaid, January 2017

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Darth Omar For This Post:

ExpressLane (05-14-2021)

18. #29 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

I have seen and HEARD them can't death to America and their is no doubt they used COVID as a reason to alter voting laws in several states like Georgia and Wisconsin. So why do you think he is lying???? Perhaps its because you can't hear them chant death to America.
    Iran is not in America.

19. #30 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

No no no you made a claim now back it up. You asked why I lie and I asked you to prove it. This is a textbook leftist tactic. Prove I lied. You made a claim know back it the fuck up.
    I'll do you one better. Everyone, including you, hates America and want to turn it into a fascist country.