Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 131

Thread: Trump Plans June Rallies, But Will Liberals Have Gas To Get To Their Therapists?

  1. #1 | Top
    Join Date
    Nov 2020
    Posts
    3,384
    Thanks
    1,749
    Thanked 960 Times in 789 Posts
    Groans
    1
    Groaned 45 Times in 42 Posts

    Exclamation Trump Plans June Rallies, But Will Liberals Have Gas To Get To Their Therapists?

    That popping sound you're hearing is liberal heads exploding at this news...

    https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...en-crises.html

    Former President Trump will hold two rallies in June as he looks to capitalize on a series of crises engulfing President Joe Biden and lay down a marker for 2024, according to an adviser familiar with planning.

    Those will be followed by a third event around July 3 and are expected to take the form of the airport rallies that dominated the closing months of last year's election campaign.


    Will this spark an even more severe mental health crisis among liberals than we've seen for the last 5 years?

    Is there enough gas, and are there enough therapists & safe spaces to sustain our fragile liberal friends?

    Discuss.
    DemoKKKrats: The dangerous fascist psychopaths Orwell warned us about.

  2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to War=Peace For This Post:

    AssHatZombie (05-15-2021), ExpressLane (05-15-2021)

  3. #2 | Top
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Location
    NC originally from NYC
    Posts
    19,288
    Thanks
    60,544
    Thanked 9,694 Times in 6,242 Posts
    Groans
    51
    Groaned 1,175 Times in 1,106 Posts
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by War=Peace View Post
    That popping sound you're hearing is liberal heads exploding at this news...

    https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...en-crises.html

    Former President Trump will hold two rallies in June as he looks to capitalize on a series of crises engulfing President Joe Biden and lay down a marker for 2024, according to an adviser familiar with planning.

    Those will be followed by a third event around July 3 and are expected to take the form of the airport rallies that dominated the closing months of last year's election campaign.


    Will this spark an even more severe mental health crisis among liberals than we've seen for the last 5 years?

    Is there enough gas, and are there enough therapists & safe spaces to sustain our fragile liberal friends?

    Discuss.
    Yep, he will fleece his white trash goyim rubes once again
    Nationalism is an infantile disease. It is the measles of mankind. Albert Einstein

    America's future is bright, not white

    And it's not surprising then they get bitter, they cling to guns or religion or antipathy toward people who aren't like them or anti-immigrant sentiment


    ברוך השם

  4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to guno For This Post:

    Inkslinger (05-15-2021), no worries (05-14-2021)

  5. #3 | Top
    Join Date
    Nov 2020
    Posts
    2,977
    Thanks
    3,675
    Thanked 856 Times in 627 Posts
    Groans
    210
    Groaned 139 Times in 132 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by guno View Post
    Yep, he will fleece his white trash goyim rubes once again
    Grifters gonna grift, been doing it for decades.

    'Former President Trump will hold two rallies in June as he looks to capitalize" on his cult's, gullibility and whoever venue he might be in.

    Dotard STILL owes thousands of $$$ to venues he stiffed, that he has no intention of paying.

    Bet teabaggers (www.teaparty.org) will even bring their overpriced, Chinese made Trump trinkets with them.

  6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to no worries For This Post:

    Inkslinger (05-15-2021), Phantasmal (05-14-2021)

  7. #4 | Top
    Join Date
    Nov 2020
    Posts
    3,384
    Thanks
    1,749
    Thanked 960 Times in 789 Posts
    Groans
    1
    Groaned 45 Times in 42 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by guno View Post
    Yep, he will fleece his white trash goyim rubes once again
    We know it's been a rough week for you what with Israelis caught punching Palestinian babies in the face and whatnot, and now this...

    C'mere buddy!
    DemoKKKrats: The dangerous fascist psychopaths Orwell warned us about.

  8. #5 | Top
    Join Date
    Apr 2021
    Posts
    1,560
    Thanks
    370
    Thanked 441 Times in 351 Posts
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 14 Times in 14 Posts

    Default

    .
    You can bet the dims will do everything possible to halt these rallies ... cops, national guard, fukki

  9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Grumpy For This Post:

    ExpressLane (05-15-2021), War=Peace (05-14-2021)

  10. #6 | Top
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Posts
    46,722
    Thanks
    13,546
    Thanked 30,391 Times in 19,993 Posts
    Groans
    6
    Groaned 1,252 Times in 1,185 Posts

    Default

    Trump was canceled not because he’s dangerous.

    He was canceled because no one can walk all over Democrats message and messaging better than Trump. If someone else steps up to lead the MAGA movement that’s one thing that will be lost—Trump is a master at it.
    Coup has started. First of many steps. Impeachment will follow ultimately~WB attorney Mark Zaid, January 2017

  11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Darth Omar For This Post:

    anatta (05-14-2021), ExpressLane (05-15-2021), War=Peace (05-14-2021)

  12. #7 | Top
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Philly, PA
    Posts
    3,170
    Thanks
    544
    Thanked 1,152 Times in 754 Posts
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 170 Times in 158 Posts

    Default

    LOL Trump's cult lives on. Cults are fascinating as they remind one of how easily some people follow.

    'The Conservative Cult of Victimhood' Frum is/was a republican.

    https://www.theatlantic.com/ideas/ar...ad-end/617629/

    'Education, Not Income, Predicted Who Would Vote For Trump'

    https://fivethirtyeight.com/features...ote-for-trump/

    "The president [Trump] is a nationalist, which is not at all the same thing as a patriot. A nationalist encourages us to be our worst, and then tells us that we are the best. A nationalist, 'although endlessly brooding on power, victory, defeat, revenge,' wrote Orwell, tends to be 'uninterested in what happens in the real world.' Nationalism is relativist, since the only truth is the resentment we feel when we contemplate others. As the novelist Danilo Kiš put it, nationalism 'has no universal values, aesthetic or ethical.' A patriot, by contrast, wants the nation to live up to its ideals, which means asking us to be our best selves. A patriot must be concerned with the real world, which is the only place where his country can be loved and sustained. A patriot has universal values, standards by which he judges his nation, always wishing it well—and wishing that it would do better." Timothy Snyder 'On Tyranny'


    "There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there has always been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge." Isaac Asimov
    Wanna make America great, buy American owned, made in the USA, We do.

    Conservative Liberal - PS I am not PC.

    "I have never made but one prayer to God, a very short one: 'O Lord make my enemies ridiculous.' And God granted it." Voltaire

  13. The Following User Says Thank You to midcan5 For This Post:

    Phantasmal (05-14-2021)

  14. #8 | Top
    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Posts
    8,385
    Thanks
    1,140
    Thanked 3,073 Times in 2,203 Posts
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 563 Times in 527 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by War=Peace View Post
    That popping sound you're hearing is liberal heads exploding at this news...

    https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...en-crises.html

    Former President Trump will hold two rallies in June as he looks to capitalize on a series of crises engulfing President Joe Biden and lay down a marker for 2024, according to an adviser familiar with planning.

    Those will be followed by a third event around July 3 and are expected to take the form of the airport rallies that dominated the closing months of last year's election campaign.


    Will this spark an even more severe mental health crisis among liberals than we've seen for the last 5 years?

    Is there enough gas, and are there enough therapists & safe spaces to sustain our fragile liberal friends?

    Discuss.
    Your ass must be jealous of your mouth running so much shit out of it!

    You should probably kiss your ass just to make up with yourself!

  15. #9 | Top
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Posts
    46,722
    Thanks
    13,546
    Thanked 30,391 Times in 19,993 Posts
    Groans
    6
    Groaned 1,252 Times in 1,185 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by midcan5 View Post
    LOL Trump's cult lives on. Cults are fascinating as they remind one of how easily some people follow.

    'The Conservative Cult of Victimhood' Frum is/was a republican.

    https://www.theatlantic.com/ideas/ar...ad-end/617629/

    'Education, Not Income, Predicted Who Would Vote For Trump'

    https://fivethirtyeight.com/features...ote-for-trump/

    "The president [Trump] is a nationalist, which is not at all the same thing as a patriot. A nationalist encourages us to be our worst, and then tells us that we are the best. A nationalist, 'although endlessly brooding on power, victory, defeat, revenge,' wrote Orwell, tends to be 'uninterested in what happens in the real world.' Nationalism is relativist, since the only truth is the resentment we feel when we contemplate others. As the novelist Danilo Kiš put it, nationalism 'has no universal values, aesthetic or ethical.' A patriot, by contrast, wants the nation to live up to its ideals, which means asking us to be our best selves. A patriot must be concerned with the real world, which is the only place where his country can be loved and sustained. A patriot has universal values, standards by which he judges his nation, always wishing it well—and wishing that it would do better." Timothy Snyder 'On Tyranny'


    "There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there has always been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge." Isaac Asimov
    Patriotism and globalism are a contradiction: it’s impossible to hold allegiance to your country and put the interests of other countries ahead of your own and call yourself a patriot.

    Hence: America first nationalism. It’s actually not a new thing since this country was birthed out of America first nationalism. The beauty of it is that it boils down to common sense. An attribute that’s sorely missing in so many of our elected leaders and bureaucrats.

    Environmentalism is a cult.
    Coup has started. First of many steps. Impeachment will follow ultimately~WB attorney Mark Zaid, January 2017

  16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Darth Omar For This Post:

    anatta (05-14-2021), ExpressLane (05-15-2021)

  17. #10 | Top
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    21,678
    Thanks
    9,259
    Thanked 11,302 Times in 7,831 Posts
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 1,108 Times in 1,042 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Darth Omar View Post
    Patriotism and globalism are a contradiction: it’s impossible to hold allegiance to your country and put the interests of other countries ahead of your own and call yourself a patriot.
    Only idiots would view worldwide alliances in this way.
    Once in a while you get shown the light, in the strangest of places if you look at it right.

  18. #11 | Top
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Posts
    46,722
    Thanks
    13,546
    Thanked 30,391 Times in 19,993 Posts
    Groans
    6
    Groaned 1,252 Times in 1,185 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Althea View Post
    Only idiots would view worldwide alliances in this way.
    Only an idiot would confuse alliances with globalism.
    Coup has started. First of many steps. Impeachment will follow ultimately~WB attorney Mark Zaid, January 2017

  19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Darth Omar For This Post:

    anatta (05-14-2021), ExpressLane (05-15-2021)

  20. #12 | Top
    Join Date
    Nov 2020
    Posts
    3,384
    Thanks
    1,749
    Thanked 960 Times in 789 Posts
    Groans
    1
    Groaned 45 Times in 42 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by no worries View Post
    Grifters gonna grift, been doing it for decades.

    'Former President Trump will hold two rallies in June as he looks to capitalize" on his cult's, gullibility and whoever venue he might be in.

    Dotard STILL owes thousands of $$$ to venues he stiffed, that he has no intention of paying.

    Bet teabaggers (www.teaparty.org) will even bring their overpriced, Chinese made Trump trinkets with them.
    But enough about deranged rapist Biden...
    DemoKKKrats: The dangerous fascist psychopaths Orwell warned us about.

  21. #13 | Top
    Join Date
    Nov 2020
    Posts
    3,384
    Thanks
    1,749
    Thanked 960 Times in 789 Posts
    Groans
    1
    Groaned 45 Times in 42 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Grumpy View Post
    .
    You can bet the dims will do everything possible to halt these rallies ... cops, national guard, fukki
    DemoKKKrats won't rest until the entire world is a safe space!

    DemoKKKrats: The dangerous fascist psychopaths Orwell warned us about.

  22. #14 | Top
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    21,678
    Thanks
    9,259
    Thanked 11,302 Times in 7,831 Posts
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 1,108 Times in 1,042 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Darth Omar View Post
    Only an idiot would confuse alliances with globalism.
    Yes. And your posts prove it.
    Once in a while you get shown the light, in the strangest of places if you look at it right.

  23. The Following User Says Thank You to Althea For This Post:

    Phantasmal (05-14-2021)

  24. #15 | Top
    Join Date
    Nov 2020
    Posts
    3,384
    Thanks
    1,749
    Thanked 960 Times in 789 Posts
    Groans
    1
    Groaned 45 Times in 42 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by midcan5 View Post
    LOL Trump's cult lives on. Cults are fascinating as they remind one of how easily some people follow.

    'The Conservative Cult of Victimhood' Frum is/was a republican.

    https://www.theatlantic.com/ideas/ar...ad-end/617629/

    'Education, Not Income, Predicted Who Would Vote For Trump'

    https://fivethirtyeight.com/features...ote-for-trump/

    "The president [Trump] is a nationalist, which is not at all the same thing as a patriot. A nationalist encourages us to be our worst, and then tells us that we are the best. A nationalist, 'although endlessly brooding on power, victory, defeat, revenge,' wrote Orwell, tends to be 'uninterested in what happens in the real world.' Nationalism is relativist, since the only truth is the resentment we feel when we contemplate others. As the novelist Danilo Kiš put it, nationalism 'has no universal values, aesthetic or ethical.' A patriot, by contrast, wants the nation to live up to its ideals, which means asking us to be our best selves. A patriot must be concerned with the real world, which is the only place where his country can be loved and sustained. A patriot has universal values, standards by which he judges his nation, always wishing it well—and wishing that it would do better." Timothy Snyder 'On Tyranny'


    "There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there has always been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge." Isaac Asimov
    The Cult of Ignorance that anointed deadly gang rape-loving psychopath Hillary to the highest rank was certainly scary, and now we have twin psychopaths Biden and Harris.

    DemmoKKKrats: Deranged 21st century Nazi cult
    DemoKKKrats: The dangerous fascist psychopaths Orwell warned us about.

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 33
    Last Post: 11-09-2020, 05:53 AM
  2. June 2019: Earth's Hottest June on Record
    By reagansghost in forum Current Events Forum
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 07-19-2019, 04:15 PM
  3. Trump's calls for violence against liberals at rallies means nothing
    By reagansghost in forum Current Events Forum
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10-27-2018, 09:36 AM
  4. Therapists Rebrand Trump Derangement Syndrome
    By hvilleherb in forum Current Events Forum
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-04-2018, 09:37 AM
  5. Therapists Seeing Patients With Trump Derangement Syndrome
    By dukkha in forum Current Events Forum
    Replies: 80
    Last Post: 08-04-2018, 08:24 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Rules

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •