Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Ulysses S Grant nailed it

1. #46 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,145 Times in 10,539 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,987 Times in 2,752 Posts
    Blog Entries

Son of bitch should be tied down and made to read Loving v Virginia over and over. It would be a punishment worse than death for it.

2. #47 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,474 Times in 3,395 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,143 Times in 1,048 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Son of the Revolution View Post
    so you are just spreading the liberal bullshit... got it asshole
    Look, friend, if you want "proof" of the switch of political parties from the time of the Civil War to the present, read a fucking book. You might find it a rewarding as well as new experience.

3. #48 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 69 Times in 67 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by martin View Post
    Look, friend, if you want "proof" of the switch of political parties from the time of the Civil War to the present, read a fucking book. You might find it a rewarding as well as new experience.
    yet you can't provide proof... just more cum coming out of your cum trap

4. #49 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

yet you can't provide proof... just more cum coming out of your cum trap
    One more hopeless asshole. Would be nice to run into a Right winger here who isn't.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to martin For This Post:

Micawber (05-14-2021)

6. #50 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

One more hopeless asshole. Would be nice to run into a Right winger here who isn't.
    you poor uneducated liberal asswipe

7. #51 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,069 Times in 8,417 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 595 Times in 591 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by reagansghost View Post
    “If we are to have another contest in the near future of our national existence, I predict that the dividing line will not be Mason and Dixon's but between patriotism and intelligence on the one side, and superstition, ambition and ignorance on the other.”

He was a liberal Republican president, as were all Republicans of that time
    Correct because you democunts were enslaving people. Still are.

8. #52 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,584 Times in 9,990 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 873 Times in 830 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye10 View Post
    That does not explain the viciousness, which seems pathologic. I think Gad Saad is right....this is a fever.....like the witch trials of old.
    Actually my greatest fear/ gut feeling is that the REAL evil will eventually come from our side of the political spectrum. There is a righteous anger building across this country/world. Has been for quite some time as those who oppose us have be trained to keep pushing PUSHING PUSHING. Righteous anger CAN be a very good thing,...but like anything else if allowed to go too far it can and will be the stuff of nightmares. THAT is exactly what I think we are heading for someday. I think there will be an out and out mass slaughter in this country and it wont be our side being slaughtered. Thats NOT a good thing, its not who we are, if that genie is ever allowed out of the bottle than we would be no different than those who oppose us. But I can easily see it happening on a mass scale. The ANGER is THAT great. I see it every day in people. How do I know how it will go and who will get the shit end of the stick? Because I KNOW who we are, and I KNOW exactly who they are too. In the end they will be no match,...hell....it wont even be a race. It will be a massacre. Big problem is this.......Like the old saying goes,.....we will have won the battle.....but lost the war. In other words....." What shall a man profit if he gains the whole world but loses his soul"

I sincerely hope this doesnt happen but IMO The Die has been cast....

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Stone For This Post:

Hawkeye10 (05-14-2021)

10. #53 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Stone View Post
    Actually my greatest fear/ gut feeling is that the REAL evil will eventually come from our side of the political spectrum. There is a righteous anger building across this country/world. Has been for quite some time as those who oppose us have be trained to keep pushing PUSHING PUSHING. Righteous anger CAN be a very good thing,...but like anything else if allowed to go too far it can and will be the stuff of nightmares. THAT is exactly what I think we are heading for someday. I think there will be an out and out mass slaughter in this country and it wont be our side being slaughtered. Thats NOT a good thing, its not who we are, if that genie is ever allowed out of the bottle than we would be no different than those who oppose us. But I can easily see it happening on a mass scale. The ANGER is THAT great. I see it every day in people. How do I know how it will go and who will get the shit end of the stick? Because I KNOW who we are, and I KNOW exactly who they are too. In the end they will be no match,...hell....it wont even be a race. It will be a massacre. Big problem is this.......Like the old saying goes,.....we will have won the battle.....but lost the war. In other words....." What shall a man profit if he gains the whole world but loses his soul"

That kind of anger needs cause, a cause greater than superficial difference in political opinion. We are a long way from being divided like the Reds and Whites in Russia in 1918 or the Tories and Revolutionaries in 1775. There is very little that divides Democrats and Republicans in a deep way, and the bile you see on web sites like this one affects only a tiny percentage of the American public. It is true, however, that Trump is all about stirring up discord. So who knows what's coming.

11. #54 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,334 Times in 9,321 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,825 Times in 2,563 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by War=Peace View Post
    Lincoln was a mentally ill bigot and deranged mass-murdering psychopath.

No wonder DemoKKKrats admire him so!
    in those days the Democratic party was definitely the 'Demokkkrats', perfect moniker. Ultra racist Andrew Jackson was a Democrat.....his portrait was the first decoration Trump put in the Oval.

learn your history boy and get back to us

12. #55 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

That kind of anger needs cause, a cause greater than superficial difference in political opinion. We are a long way from being divided like the Reds and Whites in Russia in 1918 or the Tories and Revolutionaries in 1775. There is very little that divides Democrats and Republicans in a deep way, and the bile you see on web sites like this one affects only a tiny percentage of the American public. It is true, however, that Trump is all about stirring up discord. So who knows what's coming.
    fucking progressive liberal assholes are stirring the shit pot... they will be at the bottom of the pot soon

13. #56 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,334 Times in 9,321 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,825 Times in 2,563 Posts
    Blog Entries

fucking progressive liberal assholes are stirring the shit pot... they will be at the bottom of the pot soon
    Really? Is that why Trump lost the WH, the Congress, and the Senate?

do tell

14. The Following User Says Thank You to reagansghost For This Post:

martin (05-14-2021)

15. #57 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

You'll need to recruit.

16. #58 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,774 Times in 27,248 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 19,590 Times in 18,179 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by PostmodernProphet View Post
    and here you are, standing on the side of ignorance......
    But it’s you assholes who hate science

And math

And history

17. #59 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,774 Times in 27,248 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 19,590 Times in 18,179 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Stone View Post

It’s exactly what will happen

EXCEPT YOUR EVIL SIDE WILL NOT WIN

YOUR ANGER ISNT RIGHTEOUS

ITS FUCKING IDIOT RACISM FED YOU NONSTOP BY FUCKS NEWS

you are too moralless to admit to your self you have been played like a cheap toy

It’s no ones fault but your own

Your little race war will be crushed by people who love this nation and democracy

18. #60 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Stone is a fucking nutbag, martin. His extrasensory perceptions and vague doomsday splatterings are but the outward manifestation of an internal monologue of very stupid, sick and possibly drug addled grey fatty tissue.
    Pay him no mind. The feds are already on it. Nothing he writes has any rational relationship with reality. I fear for his personal safety, frankly and for those around him. He shows clear symptoms of psychotic thought disorder. A Taxi driver end is a distinct possibility, IMO