Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: CONSUMER PRICE INDEX: MORE BAD NEWS THANKS TO PRES.MORON

1. #46 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,295 Times in 5,845 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 390 Times in 368 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Walt View Post
    The lack of any major bad news during the Biden Administration really has Guille on edge.
    Good job jew bot.
    Don't be afraid to see what you see

2. #47 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,646 Times in 10,702 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 618 Times in 607 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Cinnabar View Post
    What an enormous putz and tool you are. And who the F was addressing you...Trump anus dweller?
    WOW!! WHAT AN AMAZING REBUTTAL OF THE OP FACTS.

IF YOU DON'T WANT YOUR BULLSHIT EXPOSED AND SHOT DOWN ,DON'T POST IT, DIMWIT DITZ.
    TRUMP WILL TAKE FORTY STATES...UNLESS THE SAME IDIOTS WHO BROUGHT US THE 2020 DUNCE-O-CRAT IOWA CLUSTERFUCK CONTINUE THEIR SEDITIOUS ACTIVITIES...THEN HE WILL WIN EVEN MORE ..UNLESS THE RED CHINESE AND DNC COLLUDE, USE A PANDEMIC, AND THEN THE DEMOCRATS VIOLATE ARTICLE II OF THE CONSTITUTION, TO FACILLITATE MILLIONS OF ILLEGAL, UNVETTED, MAIL IN BALLOTS IN THE DARK OF NIGHT..

De Oppresso Liber

3. #48 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

The lack of any major bad news during the Biden Administration really has Guille on edge.
    WELL, HE OBVIOUSLY DOESN'T HAVE TO WORRY ABOUT THAT, DOES HE ?
    TRUMP WILL TAKE FORTY STATES...UNLESS THE SAME IDIOTS WHO BROUGHT US THE 2020 DUNCE-O-CRAT IOWA CLUSTERFUCK CONTINUE THEIR SEDITIOUS ACTIVITIES...THEN HE WILL WIN EVEN MORE ..UNLESS THE RED CHINESE AND DNC COLLUDE, USE A PANDEMIC, AND THEN THE DEMOCRATS VIOLATE ARTICLE II OF THE CONSTITUTION, TO FACILLITATE MILLIONS OF ILLEGAL, UNVETTED, MAIL IN BALLOTS IN THE DARK OF NIGHT..

De Oppresso Liber

4. #49 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Guille's having a nervous breakdown. Biden is just too successful, and he cannot take it.

De Oppresso Liber

5. #50 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Inflation: Used cars, travel and furniture are just some of many things that are getting more expensive

https://www.msn.com/en-us/money/mark...?ocid=msedgntp

De Oppresso Liber

6. #51 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,422 Times in 10,049 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,947 Times in 2,728 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Grokmaster View Post
    PRICES ARE RISING BECAUSE MONEY IS WORTH LESS THAN NOW, OH ECONOMIC GENIUS; THAT'S WHAT "INFLATION" IS.
    No, prices are rising because demand is rising as 1/3 of Americans are fully vaccinated and are gradually returning to the consumer economy.
    When I die, turn me into a brick and use me to cave in the skull of a fascist

7. The Following User Says Thank You to LV426 For This Post:

Concart (05-13-2021)

8. #52 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by LV426 View Post
    No, prices are rising because demand is rising as 1/3 of Americans are fully vaccinated and are gradually returning to the consumer economy.
    PERHAPS YOU SHOULD GO AHEAD AND READ THE ARTICLES I HAVE PROVIDED; ENERGY COSTS ARE SKY ROCKETING BECAUSE PRES. MORON AND THE DUNCE-O-CRATS DECIDED THAT ATTACKING OUR ENERGY SECTOR WAS A GREAT IDEA.

INCREASED ENERGY COSTS INCREASES THE COST OF EVERYTHING...AS DOES FLOODING THE ECONOMY WITH MONEY NOT GENERATED BY ECONOMIC GROWTH...WHICH PRES.MORON and the DUNCE-O-CRATS HAVE ALSO DONE, AND CONTINUE DOING...

MORONS.

De Oppresso Liber

9. #53 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

PERHAPS YOU SHOULD GO AHEAD AND READ THE ARTICLES I HAVE PROVIDED; ENERGY COSTS ARE SKY ROCKETING BECAUSE PRES. MORON AND THE DUNCE-O-CRATS DECIDED THAT ATTACKING OUR ENERGY SECTOR WAS A GREAT IDEA.

INCREASED ENERGY COSTS INCREASES THE COST OF EVERYTHING...AS DOES FLOODING THE ECONOMY WITH MONEY NOT GENERATED BY ECONOMIC GROWTH...WHICH PRES.MORON and the DUNCE-O-CRATS HAVE ALSO DONE, AND CONTINUE DOING...

MORONS.
    Macroeconomics 101: Increased demand will result in increased prices.

10. #54 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Macroeconomics 101: Increased demand will result in increased prices.
    MACROECONOMICS 101: DESTROYING THE ENERGY SECTOR WILL DAMAGE EVERY ASPECT OF THE ECONOMY.

FLOODING THE ECONOMY WITH UNEARNED CURRENCY WILL DEVALUE THE CURRENCY= WHAT INFLATION IS.
    YAY DUNCE-O-CRATS.

De Oppresso Liber

11. #55 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

[B]MACROECONOMICS 101: DESTROYING THE ENERGY SECTOR WILL DAMAGE EVERY ASPECT OF THE ECONOMY.
    The energy sector hasn't been destroyed.

It's been impeded by two things, both of which are your fault:

1. Failing to weatherize Texas
    2. Failing to do anything about Solar Winds

FLOODING THE ECONOMY WITH UNEARNED CURRENCY WILL DEVALUE THE CURRENCY= WHAT INFLATION IS.
    No, that isn't what inflation is and the economy is not being flooded with unearned currency...everyone has been holding off on spending for the last year because of COVID.

Now that many have been vaccinated, they now feel comfortable resuming economic activity.

What you're seeing now is pent up demand finally being relieved.

12. #56 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

The energy sector hasn't been destroyed.

It's been impeded by two things, both of which are your fault:

1. Failing to weatherize Texas
    2. Failing to do anything about Solar Winds

No, that isn't what inflation is and the economy is not being flooded with unearned currency...everyone has been holding off on spending for the last year because of COVID.

Now that many have been vaccinated, they now feel comfortable resuming economic activity.

What you're seeing now is pent up demand finally being relieved.
    TIME TO PUT YOUR SILLIASS PRETENSE AT ECONOMIC UNDERSTANDING TO REST:

[B]MACROECONOMICS 101: DESTROYING THE ENERGY SECTOR WILL DAMAGE EVERY ASPECT OF THE ECONOMY.

IT HAS BEEN SIGNIFCANTLY WEAKENED; WE WERE ENERGY INDEPENDENT BEFORE BIDEN; WE NOW BUY FROM FOREIGN NATIONS, THANKS TO HIS CRIPPLING OF US ENERGY PRODUCTION and DISTRIBUTION.

"SOLAR" DOESN'T ACCOUNT FOR A GNAT'S SPIT OF OUR ENERGY SECTOR: OIL AND NATURAL GAS ARE THE PRIMARY DRIVERS...BY FAR.

"Inflation is the decline of purchasing power of a given currency over time. A quantitative estimate of the rate at which the decline in purchasing power occurs can be reflected in the increase of an average price level of a basket of selected goods and services in an economy over some period of time."

https://www.investopedia.com/terms/i/inflation.asp

YAAAAWWWNNN....

De Oppresso Liber

13. #57 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,145 Times in 10,539 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,987 Times in 2,752 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by domer76 View Post
    The CPI rose due to the price oil.

The last time it was higher was when Trump was president.
    Big oil created a fake supply shock using a fake cyber attack! Is there some liberal Q anon group I can do a go fund me campaign with?

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Micawber For This Post:

domer76 (05-13-2021)

15. #58 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

TIME TO PUT YOUR SILLIASS PRETENSE AT ECONOMIC UNDERSTANDING TO REST:
    If the energy sector was destroyed, you're the one who killed it because you refused to weatherize Texas for the cold, and you refused to do anything about the Solar Winds hack last year.

16. #59 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

IT HAS BEEN SIGNIFCANTLY WEAKENED
    By you.

You're the one who refused to protect Texas from the cold, and you're the one who refused to do anything about the Solar Winds hack.

17. #60 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

"SOLAR" DOESN'T ACCOUNT FOR A GNAT'S SPIT OF OUR ENERGY SECTOR: OIL AND NATURAL GAS ARE THE PRIMARY DRIVERS...BY FAR.
    Natural Gas is unprofitable, and of the few companies that are actually still around, they rely on government subsidies.

More than 200 natural Gas and Oil companies went bankrupt by 2020:

Chesapeake joins more than 200 other bankrupt U.S. shale producers
    https://www.worldoil.com/news/2020/6...hale-producers

Over the same period, less than 10 solar companies went bankrupt.