Thread: CONSUMER PRICE INDEX: MORE BAD NEWS THANKS TO PRES.MORON

1. #91 | Top
    Living in rural America, "clinging to guns and religion"
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,508 Times in 16,972 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 522 Times in 502 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by LV426 View Post
    If I do provide you with this, what do I get in return?

Cuz you can just Google it yourself, but you're demanding accommodation here, which makes me think you won't act in good faith.

So I'll provide you with this data if you make it worth my time. What do I get from you if I do your work for you?
    You get a fucking participation trophy even though you're a pathetic loser.

Common sense is not a gift, it's a punishment because you have to deal with everyone who doesn't have it.

2. #92 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,597 Times in 1,937 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 661 Times in 608 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Grokmaster View Post
    Inflation higher than in over a decade...

WASHINGTON (AP) — Gas prices are rising. Auto prices are soaring. Consumer goods companies are charging more for household basics like toilet paper, peanut butter and soft drinks.

All of which is resurrecting fears of an economic threat that has all but disappeared over the past generation: Runaway inflation. It occurs when prices for most goods and services not only rise but accelerate, making the cost of living steadily more expensive and shrinking the purchasing power of Americans’ earnings and savings.

Growing jitters about inflation have contributed to a sharp sell-off in stock prices this week. Any significant acceleration of inflation would exert a drag on the market and potentially imperil the economic recovery.

https://www.wrbl.com/news/national/e...getting-worse/

US STOCKS-Futures slip with focus on inflation report

May 12 (Reuters) - U.S. stock index futures slipped on Wednesday as investors cautiously awaited inflation data that could force the Federal Reserve to reconsider its ultra-loose monetary policy.

The U.S. consumer price index (CPI) is expected to rise 0.2% in April after jumping 0.6% in March, while year-over-year CPI is expected to gain 3.6%, data at 8:30 a.m. ET (1230 GMT) is likely to show.

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/us-st...103928767.html
    You are a fool, speak like a fool and must be a fool for the following reasons:

The Trump administration was ruining the pre-COVID-19 economy too, just more slowly

Key takeaways:
    Long before the COVID-19 pandemic the Trump administration was squandering the pockets of strength in the American economy it had inherited.
    Broad-based prosperity requires strength on the supply, demand, and distributive sides of the economy, and Trump administration policies were either weak or outright damaging on these fronts.
    Demand: Most of the Trump tax cuts went to already-rich corporations and households, who tend to save rather than spend most of any extra dollar they’re given.
    Supply: Business investment plummeted under the Trump administration, despite their lavishing tax cuts on corporate business.
    Distribution: The Trump administration undercut labor standards and rules that can buttress workers’ bargaining power."

https://www.epi.org/blog/the-trump-a...t-more-slowly/

3. #93 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,029 Times in 12,559 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,401 Times in 1,345 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by gemini104104 View Post
    You are a fool, speak like a fool and must be a fool for the following reasons:

The Trump administration was ruining the pre-COVID-19 economy too, just more slowly

Key takeaways:
    Long before the COVID-19 pandemic the Trump administration was squandering the pockets of strength in the American economy it had inherited.
    Broad-based prosperity requires strength on the supply, demand, and distributive sides of the economy, and Trump administration policies were either weak or outright damaging on these fronts.
    Demand: Most of the Trump tax cuts went to already-rich corporations and households, who tend to save rather than spend most of any extra dollar they’re given.
    Supply: Business investment plummeted under the Trump administration, despite their lavishing tax cuts on corporate business.
    Distribution: The Trump administration undercut labor standards and rules that can buttress workers’ bargaining power."

https://www.epi.org/blog/the-trump-a...t-more-slowly/
    Saying "Trump" will not save either you or me from the Hell that is coming.

Do you have a better idea?
    This illegal illegitimate regime that runs America is at fault...not me.... they do not represent me and I have long objected to their crimes against humanity.

4. #94 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,406 Times in 10,036 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,947 Times in 2,728 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye10 View Post
    Saying "Trump" will not save either you or me from the Hell that is coming.
    What Hell is coming, drama queen?
    When I die, turn me into a brick and use me to cave in the skull of a fascist

5. #95 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by RB 60 View Post
    You get a fucking participation trophy even though you're a pathetic loser.
    Aren't you the one who cried because Confederate monuments were torn down, and now you don't know who lost the Civil War?

6. #96 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Aren't you the one who cried because Confederate monuments were torn down, and now you don't know who lost the Civil War?
    Lol.
    Common sense is not a gift, it's a punishment because you have to deal with everyone who doesn't have it.

7. #97 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by RB 60 View Post
    Lol.
    Always nice to meet a fan.

8. #98 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Always nice to meet a fan.
    Hip-hip hora.

9. #99 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,614 Times in 10,679 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 617 Times in 606 Posts
    Blog Entries

What Hell is coming, drama queen?
    MORE INFLATION and SHORTAGES, GROWING AGGRESSION FROM OUR ENEMIES, GETTING FUCKED OVER BY OUR "ALLIES", CATASTROPHE AT OUR BORDER, ETC.; YOU KNOW ALL THE THING PRES.TRUMP REPAIRED FROM THE OBAMIDIOT, NOW BACK AGAIN UNDER PRES.MORON.

DEMOCRATS ARE CLUELESS ABOUT ACTUAL GOVERNING; THEY ONLY KNOW HOW TO HAND THEIR BAS EOTHER PEOPLES' MONEY...PERIOD.
    TRUMP WILL TAKE FORTY STATES...UNLESS THE SAME IDIOTS WHO BROUGHT US THE 2020 DUNCE-O-CRAT IOWA CLUSTERFUCK CONTINUE THEIR SEDITIOUS ACTIVITIES...THEN HE WILL WIN EVEN MORE ..UNLESS THE RED CHINESE AND DNC COLLUDE, USE A PANDEMIC, AND THEN THE DEMOCRATS VIOLATE ARTICLE II OF THE CONSTITUTION, TO FACILLITATE MILLIONS OF ILLEGAL, UNVETTED, MAIL IN BALLOTS IN THE DARK OF NIGHT..

De Oppresso Liber

10. #100 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

[B][I]MORE INFLATION and SHORTAGES
    You don't even know what inflation is, and increased supply will address the shortages.

You're a joke who was too much of a fucking pussy to show up to DC on 1/6.

The reason you didn't show up to DC on 1/6 is because you don't believe the election was stolen from Trump.

If you did, you would have been there instead of on JPP running your big mouth.

11. #101 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

You don't even know what inflation is, and increased supply will address the shortages.

You're a joke who was too much of a fucking pussy to show up to DC on 1/6.

The reason you didn't show up to DC on 1/6 is because you don't believe the election was stolen from Trump.

If you did, you would have been there instead of on JPP running your big mouth.
    NO DUMBFUCK, AS I ALREADY PROVED, IT IS YOU WHO DOES NOT KNOW THAT INFLATION IS A DEVALUING OF CURRENCY, WHICH THE FUCKING IDIOTS OF THE BIDEN ADMINISTRATION HAVE ELEVATED TO AN ARTFORM.

STILL DESPERATELY TRYING TO CHANGE THE SUBJECT WITH YOUR "JAN.6th!! JAN. 6th!!! " BULLSHIT, WE SEE.
    TRUMP WILL TAKE FORTY STATES...UNLESS THE SAME IDIOTS WHO BROUGHT US THE 2020 DUNCE-O-CRAT IOWA CLUSTERFUCK CONTINUE THEIR SEDITIOUS ACTIVITIES...THEN HE WILL WIN EVEN MORE ..UNLESS THE RED CHINESE AND DNC COLLUDE, USE A PANDEMIC, AND THEN THE DEMOCRATS VIOLATE ARTICLE II OF THE CONSTITUTION, TO FACILLITATE MILLIONS OF ILLEGAL, UNVETTED, MAIL IN BALLOTS IN THE DARK OF NIGHT..

De Oppresso Liber

12. #102 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

[B][I]NO DUMBFUCK, AS I ALREADY PROVED, IT IS YOU WHO DOES NOT KNOW THAT INFLATION IS A DEVALUING OF CURRENCY, WHICH THE FUCKING IDIOTS OF THE BIDEN ADMINISTRATION HAVE ELEVATED TO AN ARTFORM.
    Stop, you're embarrassing yourself.

13. #103 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

STILL DESPERATELY TRYING TO CHANGE THE SUBJECT WITH YOUR "JAN.6th!! JAN. 6th!!! " BULLSHIT, WE SEE. [/I][/B]
    How come when the call came from Trump, you hung up on him?

Don't you believe the election was stolen?

Obviously not since you didn't bother to show up on 1/6 to do anything about it.

You're all talk. You gotta big mouth that you can't back up.

14. #104 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

How come when the call came from Trump, you hung up on him?

Don't you believe the election was stolen?

Obviously not since you didn't bother to show up on 1/6 to do anything about it.

You're all talk. You gotta big mouth that you can't back up.
    STILL WITH THE SILLIASS, DESPERATE ATTEMPT TO CHANGE THE TOPIC FROM THE CATASTROPHIC BIDEN ADM.' CORNICOPIA OF FAILURES, NOT THE LEAST OF WHCH IS THE SKYROCKETING INFLATION.

YOUR SURRENDER IS ACCEPTED.

YOU ARE A SILLY, DESPERATE, ANGRY , LITTLE CUNT...AND IT'S FUNNY TO WITNESS.
    Last edited by Grokmaster; 05-14-2021 at 01:20 PM.

De Oppresso Liber

15. #105 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

[B][I]STILL WITH THE SILLIASS, DESPERATE ATTEMPT TO CHANGE THE TOPIC FROM THE CATASTROPHIC BIDEN ADM.' CORNICOPIA OF FAILURES, NOT THE LEAST OF WHCH IS THE SKYROCKETING INFLATION.
    The only failure I see is your failure to show up for Trump on 1/6, despite running your big mouth.