Thread: All The Patriots At Valley Forge Got Inoculated

1. #16 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,503 Times in 27,049 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 19,565 Times in 18,156 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by gfm7175 View Post
    You missed a couple of identity labels there. I filled them in for you. Has your liberal.exe file not received its latest update?
    What exactly is it you hate about history?

And science

And math

2. #17 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,095 Times in 13,072 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,908 Times in 5,169 Posts
    Blog Entries

Hello Cypress,

Quote Originally Posted by Cypress View Post
    Interesting side bar: Americans learned about small pox inoculation from a black slave in Boston in the early 1700s.

His tribe in Africa had learned about how to inoculate for the disease.
    How cool is THAT?

Did not know.

Thanks.
    Personal Ignore Policy PIP: I like civil discourse. I will give you all the respect in the world if you respect me. Mouth off to me, or express overt racism, you will be PERMANENTLY Ignore Listed. Zero tolerance. No exceptions. I'll never read a word you write, even if quoted by another, nor respond to you, nor participate in your threads. ... Ignore the shallow. Cherish the thoughtful. Long Live Civil Discourse, Mutual Respect, and Good Debate! ps: Feel free to adopt my PIP. It works well.

3. #18 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,503 Times in 27,049 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 19,565 Times in 18,156 Posts
    Blog Entries

It is a typical PoliTalker post... He put me on ignore long ago for calling out his nonsense. All he has accomplished by doing that is disabling himself from responding back to my arguments against his nonsense posts, of which I have not and will not stop doing, and if someone who isn't on his ignore list quotes my responses in full, he still sees what I typed all the same. He can't handle the deeper waters of political discourse. He only knows what his mind masters have programmed into him... He is a prime example of 'liberal.exe'...
    No dude

Your just really fucking silly and very boring

He’s trying to not use foul language

So I’ll be a invective translator for you two

He no doubt (like the rest of us) finds your comments to be piles of squishy turds with no value what so ever

If you had anything in the line of facts you might be tolerable to some extent

But lies are all you have shit dip

You are like that annoying ass commercial that instantly makes you jump up and grab the controller and search for the mute button

I don’t ban anyone from anything here

So lucky me

I get to see your piles of fucking lie filled squishy turds

Hope that dry rot inside your brain doesn’t hurt too much

Fuck you very much

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to evince For This Post:

Cypress (05-13-2021), no worries (05-12-2021)

5. #19 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,036 Times in 766 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 155 Times in 147 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by PoliTalker View Post
    Hello no worries,

That's the latest thing that Q is afraid of.

And these would be the same 'brilliant' people who don't want to be tracked but carried their cell phones with them as they assaulted the seat of our government.

Anybody who is afraid of being tracked needs to give up the internet and go live in a cabin in the woods with no electronics at all. And don't buy a new vehicle - those are all tracked too, just like cell phones. And don't own a credit card, either. And don't ever go into town for supplies where there are multitudes of security cameras. Also don't ever have any visitors with phones, because they will be tracked and give up the location. And whatever you do, don't have any contact with any other humans who might mention you on social media - you don't even need to have an account for them to create files and records on you - all that is required is for others to mention or talk about you, or heaven forbid post a pic of you.
    Yeah, "cabin in the woods".

The movie "The Shining" comes to mind.

Teabaggers (www.teaparty.org) couldn't even handle 6 weeks in a semi-lockdown.

Then again, could you handle watching FOX, OAN or Newsmax for 6 straight weeks, 24/7? That would put anyone in the puzzle factory.

Wonder what % of those people are "preppers"?

6. The Following User Says Thank You to no worries For This Post:

PoliTalker (05-13-2021)

7. #20 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,295 Times in 5,845 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 390 Times in 368 Posts

And they were trained by a gay guy. Good thing. That guy knew his stuff and turned them into an effective fighting force. He became their Drill Master.

The Revolutionary War Hero Who Was Openly Gay

How Crude Smallpox Inoculations Helped George Washington Win the War

Of course, in today's America nobody is forced to get inoculated. We have the freedom to decide.

Valley Forge was a different situation. There were only patriots at Valley Forge.

And Patriots Get Inoculated.

It's the patriotic thing to do!

Will you be able to celebrate your patriotic duty this July 4th?

Be an American hero. It's a lot easier and less risky than what the patriots at Valley Forge faced...

Get Vaccinated.
    Bullshit.
    Don't be afraid to see what you see

8. #21 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by no worries View Post
    Yeah, "cabin in the woods".

The movie "The Shining" comes to mind.

Teabaggers (www.teaparty.org) couldn't even handle 6 weeks in a semi-lockdown.

Then again, could you handle watching FOX, OAN or Newsmax for 6 straight weeks, 24/7? That would put anyone in the puzzle factory.

Wonder what % of those people are "preppers"?
    We actually have two terrible and destructive pandemics going on. COVID and "Foxitis" .
    Personal Ignore Policy PIP: I like civil discourse. I will give you all the respect in the world if you respect me. Mouth off to me, or express overt racism, you will be PERMANENTLY Ignore Listed. Zero tolerance. No exceptions. I'll never read a word you write, even if quoted by another, nor respond to you, nor participate in your threads. ... Ignore the shallow. Cherish the thoughtful. Long Live Civil Discourse, Mutual Respect, and Good Debate! ps: Feel free to adopt my PIP. It works well.

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to PoliTalker For This Post:

Cypress (05-13-2021), no worries (05-13-2021), Phantasmal (05-13-2021)

10. #22 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,566 Times in 17,093 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,575 Times in 4,254 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Matt Dillon View Post
    WTF nonsense is this?
    Uncomfortable facts that suggest getting vaccinations is good for the nation and what patriots do. From the beginning of our nation, through modern times, getting vaccinated was happily done for the country to end a pandemic. It is just now that crazy rightys are deciding that keeping a virus around it patriotic. It is your right wing duty to keep the Trump virus around until it morphs into a much worse one.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Nordberg For This Post:

PoliTalker (05-14-2021)

12. #23 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 50,287 Times in 27,095 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,975 Times in 2,692 Posts

You missed a couple of identity labels there. I filled them in for you. Has your liberal.exe file not received its latest update?
    I am accustomed to barely educated Deplorables complaining about what they wish I wrote rather than what I actually wrote.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Cypress For This Post:

Phantasmal (05-13-2021)

14. #24 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,875 Times in 8,272 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 594 Times in 590 Posts
    Blog Entries

And they were trained by a gay guy. Good thing. That guy knew his stuff and turned them into an effective fighting force. He became their Drill Master.

The Revolutionary War Hero Who Was Openly Gay

How Crude Smallpox Inoculations Helped George Washington Win the War

Of course, in today's America nobody is forced to get inoculated. We have the freedom to decide.

Valley Forge was a different situation. There were only patriots at Valley Forge.

And Patriots Get Inoculated.

It's the patriotic thing to do!

Will you be able to celebrate your patriotic duty this July 4th?

Be an American hero. It's a lot easier and less risky than what the patriots at Valley Forge faced...

Get Vaccinated.
    BTW George Washington wasnt he had small pox and survived it 10 years earlier on a trip to Jamacia with his brother.

15. #25 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,131 Times in 9,660 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 504 Times in 477 Posts
    Blog Entries

16. #26 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,131 Times in 9,660 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 504 Times in 477 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Nordberg View Post
    Uncomfortable facts that suggest getting vaccinations is good for the nation and what patriots do. From the beginning of our nation, through modern times, getting vaccinated was happily done for the country to end a pandemic. It is just now that crazy rightys are deciding that keeping a virus around it patriotic. It is your right wing duty to keep the Trump virus around until it morphs into a much worse one.
    it's 5g controlled nanobots. look into it, dufus.

17. #27 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

People need to think about what America means to them.

Is America worth caring about?

Should the people of a country do anything to help the country, help their fellow American citizens?

Can a country exist if the people don't care about it and refuse to do anything for their country?

Selfishness does not look good on people.

18. #28 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Cypress View Post
    I am accustomed to barely educated Deplorables complaining about what they wish I wrote rather than what I actually wrote.
    You fucking cunts do that all the time. Shut the fuck up you shit eating retard.

19. #29 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

When the country is threatened, PATRIOTS rise to the cause.

That's when PATRIOTS stop thinking about themselves and what's happening to THEM; and start thinking about AMERICA and what's happening to the COUNTRY.

20. #30 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

When the country is threatened, PATRIOTS rise to the cause.

That's when PATRIOTS stop thinking about themselves and what's happening to THEM; and start thinking about AMERICA and what's happening to the COUNTRY.
    Right you shut down businesses and ruined people's livelihoods for a virus with a 98% recovery rate. You isolated people and made them more depressed and anxious with your fear mongering. What you pricks did to this country is fucking evil. There's a special place I hell for people who perpetrated this evil against the American people.