1. #91 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,167 Times in 14,147 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,116 Times in 2,074 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Underdog View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Damocles View Post
    Somebody doesn't know what "likely" means.
    Someone doesn't know what "at least" means. I don't understand the protection of these members or "members" from another site who teamed up and re-doxed me here. You aren't serious about doxers or those who harass peoples personal lives, that's clear. tell me then, what kind of doxing would one have to engage in for you to take it seriously?
    ROFLMAO. Jesus, Jits. Do you think attacking the owner of the website with insults and lies is a good idea? A website in which you are a guest and post for free?

What did you do? Make a donation and now you think you own JPP? Why don't you offer Damo $10K to buy it, then you can run it however you like.
    Stripping Americans of their rights, regardless if inalienable or unenumerated, is against American ideals

2. #92 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,804 Times in 13,375 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,121 Times in 1,065 Posts

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Gin Saké For This Post:

Dutch Uncle (05-17-2021)

4. #93 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Gin Saké View Post
    Now you know what it was like to be related to the Montagues and the Capulets.
    More like the Hatfields and McCoys around here but point taken.
    Stripping Americans of their rights, regardless if inalienable or unenumerated, is against American ideals

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Dutch Uncle For This Post:

Gin Saké (05-17-2021)

6. #94 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,094 Times in 4,023 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 292 Times in 270 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by NiftyNiblick View Post
    Miss Kitty is a saloon and brothel keeper.
    Didn't you own a fucking TV in the fifties and sixties, AssHat?

Now, like yourself, she's also a not especially proficient internet troll.
    congrats on being old.
    Morality is a set of attitudes and behaviors which facilitate voluntary, cooperative and mutually beneficial relationships. --AssHatZombie

Obamagate is Operation Crossfire Hurricane

internationalist fascism: the belief that the interests of multinational corporations should be the sole focus of all national trade policies.

https://drjudyamikovits.com <-- max vax truth

7. #95 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 2 Times in 2 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by AssHatZombie View Post
    congrats on being old.
    He can't last much longer, can he?

8. #96 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,669 Times in 4,237 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 143 Times in 128 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Legion View Post
    Dementia?
    "Where the people fear the govt. you have tyranny. Where the govt. fears the people you have liberty."

9. #97 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by anonymoose View Post
    Dementia?
    Old age.

10. #98 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,094 Times in 4,023 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 292 Times in 270 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Legion View Post
    I'll speak well of him. it's the decent thing.
    Morality is a set of attitudes and behaviors which facilitate voluntary, cooperative and mutually beneficial relationships. --AssHatZombie

Obamagate is Operation Crossfire Hurricane

internationalist fascism: the belief that the interests of multinational corporations should be the sole focus of all national trade policies.

https://drjudyamikovits.com <-- max vax truth

11. #99 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by AssHatZombie View Post
    I'll speak well of him. it's the decent thing.
    You'll get over it.

12. #100 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

1. No posting private information without consent. We will delete the posts and you will likely not have access for at least a couple of days, if not permanently. Private information would be information that could be used to find out who you are and/or where you live, how to contact you and/or information about a person's life that was not made public by posting it on this board. Using personal information, in a non-explicit way, in order to harass another user will result in a likely permanent ban depending on the level of disruption and type of information.

This is your rule, not my rule, this is JPP's rule, yet DU who posted my name, my town, and my wifes name remains a member. He used this information in an attempt to intimidate, stalk and cyber harass me.

Inkslinger/idiocarat posted my full name, gave DU, Owl and others all my personal information. 90% of his posts have been doxing me, yet, not even a suspension. but hey, the damage is done and now and djinn are back at PH without consequences for this little attack of theirs.

Ink, and DU, doxed me, multiple times, yet they remain members here. Care to explain why you didn't follow your own rules regarding "Doxxing" and permabans when it's clear they engaged in the worst case scenario of it?
    Is da baby having a meltdown? Aaaaww.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Inkslinger For This Post:

ThatOwlWoman (05-19-2021)

14. #101 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Someone doesn't know what "at least" means. I don't understand the protection of these members or "members" from another site who teamed up and re-doxed me here. You aren't serious about doxers or those who harass peoples personal lives, that's clear. tell me then, what kind of doxing would one have to engage in for you to take it seriously?

My wife's name is still on your site, btw, Du posted my name, my town, and my wifes name in the same manner they doxed me at PH, by using other people with the same names to let me know they have all my information, you removed the posts with my name, and my town, but left the post with my wifes name. ink posted my full name several times after being warned, you did nothing.

Imagine, for a moment you if someone started naming you and your family members in the same way, then when you went to a new forum where two special privileged members that at least one gets shared info from a mod, seeks out members from that old forum, drags them to a new forum and re-doxes you.

now imaging the new forum, protecting the doxers and getting mad at you for taking offense to the lack of action and violations of that forums own 1st rule.

How would you react?
    Bitch, ANYONE that has read your posts and threats to members here and at PH KNOW you're projecting, it's why you got perm banned at PH.
    I suggest you seek professional help, and rid your obsession of being an internet tough guy. You still have enough time left in this life to make up for your shortcomings.

Someone who constantly talks about how bad and "hardcore" they are over the connected phone lines called the internet. These people usually frequent chat rooms and online forums for the sole purpose of shit talking and gloating to complete strangers to fill the void in their life, something that dosen't impress someone in the REAL WORLD. They also like to troll areas in chat and forums that contain such topics as: Martial Arts, Boxing, Fighting, Excercise, Weight Lifting, Wrestling etc. so they can compete with other lifeless internet whores for the sole purpose of determining who is the biggest nerd of them all. These people talk about how much ass they kick and how they could take on the world single handedly, when in reality, quiver at such ideas of someone who dosen't like them finding them in their parents basement where they thought they were safe. Internet Tough Guys should be regarded as the lowest form of life on Earth. 99% of the time they are liars, who will make completely bogus claims of being 7 feet tall, 400 pounds of pure muscle, and bench 700. Often they have bullshit stories to accompany such shitty claims like "I've wrestled a bear and a lion at the same time, and I kicked both of their asses with ease!" or "I'm a pro boxer who beat Mike Tyson in a backyard brawl with no gloves!" They often reply with sayings such as "fuck you", "i'll kick you ass", "your luckee that i cant get you", and the ever popular "where do you live and ill beat you ass". All threats by Internet Tough Guys should be promply backed up with "Try it with a nerd who buys into your tough guy bullshit".

15. #102 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,394 Times in 1,136 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 154 Times in 151 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Inkslinger View Post
    Bitch, ANYONE that has read your posts and threats to members here and at PH KNOW you're projecting, it's why you got perm banned at PH.
    I suggest you seek professional help, and rid your obsession of being an internet tough guy. You still have enough time left in this life to make up for your shortcomings.

Fight me. *shrug*

16. #103 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,394 Times in 1,136 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 154 Times in 151 Posts
    Blog Entries

Note, When I was banned at PH for "Staff abuse", after bill foreman and david mclean doxed me. (neither are members here) I left them alone.

DU and owl when I came here started searching for my personal information from members and staff at ph. They admitted so openly.

Suddenly, I am doxed here by DU from members of PH and this site did nothing about it, two members including a mod from ph are here doxing and harassing me, and all that shit they did outside of forums to my wife and kids and my personal life has roared back to life. I tried to file suit against chip, but ph is a canadian forum and wasnt really feasible. ink should be careful now that I know who he is and what he's done. I had a good long talk with the authorities yesterday and was told to post here and advise him to make sure it stops or there will be consequences.

as for owl and DU, you are playing with fire, if you both think I have your personal information, you probably shouldn't be fucking with mine.
    Last edited by Underdog; 05-19-2021 at 07:11 AM.

17. #104 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Note, When I was banned at PH for "Staff abuse", after bill foreman and david mclean doxed me. (neither are members here) I left them alone.

DU and owl when I came here started searching for my personal information from members and staff at ph. They admitted so openly.

Suddenly, I am doxed here by DU from members of PH and this site did nothing about it, two members including a mod from ph are here doxing and harassing me, and all that shit they did outside of forums to my wife and kids and my personal life has roared back to life. I tried to file suit against chip, but ph is a canadian forum and wasnt really feasible. ink should be careful now that I know who he is and what he's done. I had a good long talk with the authorities yesterday and was told to post here and advise him to make sure it stops or there will be consequences.

as for owl and DU, you are playing with fire, if you both think I have your personal information, you probably shouldn't be fucking with mine.
    If any of that were true then you would link the posts where big, bad, mean ol' "DU and owl" did those things. You've been dodging doing so because it would proved you where the cyberstalker, that you were the cyberbully and that were the doxxer, Jits.

You're a compulsive liar, Jits. No one cared about you until you began cyberstalking them. No one cared about you until you began cyberbullying them. No one cared about you until you began doxxing women and anyone who defended them. That is the point where JPP members reached out to PH members for help.

Get a fucking clue, asshole: You are the architect of this mess. Stop it before Karma bites you in the ass.

Thanks for the threat of more cyberstalking, cyberbullying and doxxing. It truly does fit your profile, Jits:

Old Username New Username Date Changed Changed By
    Big Money Dolla Underdog 07:06, 7th May 2021 Underdog
    JDAM Big Money Dolla 09:56, 18th February 2021 Underdog
    Bull&Terrier JDAM 09:13, 8th February 2021 Underdog
    Reverend_Hellh0und Bull&Terrier 07:48, 22nd October 2020 Underdog
    Bull&Terrier Reverend_Hellh0und 14:05, 1st February 2018 Underdog

18. #105 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Fight me. *shrug*
    You're propensity for violence is well known. How many times have you been in jail for it? How many times have the police talked to you about it?

When they did talk to you were you whining you were set up? That it's not your fault? That you're the victim and that others are the bully?