Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Mike Lindell Urges Dominion Employee to Turn Himself In for 'Only' 20 Years in Jail

1. #61 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,108 Times in 13,083 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,908 Times in 5,169 Posts
    Blog Entries

Hello no worries,

Quote Originally Posted by no worries View Post
    This is interesting.

May 10
    A US Capitol riot defendant whose lawyer says he was hooked on Fox News and developed "Foxitis" said Monday evening that he had "believed that America was being robbed of a President" when he participated in the insurrection.

Anthony Antonio, who is charged with five federal crimes related to the riot, told CNN's Chris Cuomo on "Prime Time" that he "got wrapped up in what was being told to me, and what was on TV" and as a result "truly believed that (former President Donald Trump) won the election."
    We have been experiencing a pandemic of Foxitis for far too long. Truth is the vaccine, but Trump supporters are allergic to it.
    Personal Ignore Policy PIP: I like civil discourse. I will give you all the respect in the world if you respect me. Mouth off to me, or express overt racism, you will be PERMANENTLY Ignore Listed. Zero tolerance. No exceptions. I'll never read a word you write, even if quoted by another, nor respond to you, nor participate in your threads. ... Ignore the shallow. Cherish the thoughtful. Long Live Civil Discourse, Mutual Respect, and Good Debate! ps: Feel free to adopt my PIP. It works well.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to PoliTalker For This Post:

no worries (05-11-2021)

3. #62 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 69 Times in 67 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Lesion View Post
    Today, 05:48 AM
    Sucker for the Revolution
    Verified Pussy
    This message is hidden because Sucker for the Revolution is on your ignore list.
    lesion aka benson aka forum retard

4. #63 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Hello Dutch Uncle,

Quote Originally Posted by Dutch Uncle View Post
    I have mixed views on the "Foxitis" defense. Sure, if the President of the United States keeps repeating a statement, rallies people together and then tells them to march on the Capitol to "Stop the steal", that's a mitigating factor.

OTOH, the "I was only following orders" defense was nullified at both Nuremberg and My Lai.

Since 68% of the arrested Insurrectionists have known mental issues, it's not a surprise they made poor life decisions.

I'm fine with sending them to mental institutions and banning them from engaging in online politics and political events if that's the way they want to play it.
    One Flew Over The Insurrectionist Nest

Last edited by PoliTalker; 05-11-2021 at 07:23 AM.
    Personal Ignore Policy PIP: I like civil discourse. I will give you all the respect in the world if you respect me. Mouth off to me, or express overt racism, you will be PERMANENTLY Ignore Listed. Zero tolerance. No exceptions. I'll never read a word you write, even if quoted by another, nor respond to you, nor participate in your threads. ... Ignore the shallow. Cherish the thoughtful. Long Live Civil Discourse, Mutual Respect, and Good Debate! ps: Feel free to adopt my PIP. It works well.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to PoliTalker For This Post:

Doc Dutch (05-11-2021)

6. #64 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,405 Times in 9,440 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,894 Times in 1,783 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Taft2016 View Post
    Lindell is only repeating what a data analyst said in a presentation.

Dominion should sue the data analyst.
    So, if you quote someone, you are off the hook? LOL at you. You are such a dumb fuck, dude. Every time Lindell opens his mouth, he puts another nail in his own coffin. Dominion is going to bury Lindell, and I'll happily watch them shovel the dirt.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Concart For This Post:

Joe Capitalist (05-11-2021)

8. #65 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,068 Times in 7,501 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,103 Times in 1,048 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by PoliTalker View Post
    We have been experiencing a pandemic of Foxitis for far too long. Truth is the vaccine, but Trump supporters are allergic to it.
    No, Pollyanna.

The vaccine for Fox News is blocking the channel on your cable box.
    That way, when flipping channels, you don't get an accidental look at Jeanine Pirro.
    Judge Pirro makes Medusa look like Charlize Theron in her absolute prime.
    Patriotism is the last refuge of a scoundrel. Samuel Johnson, 1775
    Religion....is the opiate of the people. Karl Marx, 1848
    Freedom's just another word for nothin' left to lose. Kris Kristofferson, 1969

9. The Following User Says Thank You to NiftyNiblick For This Post:

Joe Capitalist (05-11-2021)

10. #66 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,405 Times in 9,440 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,894 Times in 1,783 Posts
    Blog Entries

Hello no worries,

I wonder about this. It's hard for me to get in the heads of Trump supporters, but do they really, at their core, believe the BS? If they do, that's really sad, as it means there is no hope for any kind of reconciliation. If you think someone cheated you and they won't admit it, you won't ever compromise with them. I think we have to accept that fact that there is no hope for the Trump supporters, we just have to marginalize them and take away their venues for spreading lies. They are a disease.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Concart For This Post:

PoliTalker (05-11-2021)

12. #67 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 69,426 Times in 52,450 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,513 Times in 2,470 Posts
    Blog Entries

Hello Dutch Uncle,

One Flew Over The Insurrectionist Nest
    Most need a little medication time, the rest belong in prison.
    God bless America and those who defend our Constitution.

"Hatred is a failure of imagination" - Graham Greene, "The Power and the Glory"

13. #68 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 69 Times in 67 Posts
    Blog Entries

Most need a little medication time, the rest belong in prison.
    ahhh poor liberal assholes... want to arrest everyone that disagrees with them

14. #69 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Hello Concart,

Quote Originally Posted by Concart View Post
    I wonder about this. It's hard for me to get in the heads of Trump supporters, but do they really, at their core, believe the BS? If they do, that's really sad, as it means there is no hope for any kind of reconciliation. If you think someone cheated you and they won't admit it, you won't ever compromise with them. I think we have to accept that fact that there is no hope for the Trump supporters, we just have to marginalize them and take away their venues for spreading lies. They are a disease.
    Yup. We need a national work-around.

Sad.

I think some of them will come around to their senses but it's gonna take a while.

We can't wait for that. The world marches onward.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to PoliTalker For This Post:

Concart (05-11-2021)

16. #70 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Concart View Post
    From what I've seen, it's a toss up among the Trumpian leadership, but it's likely most of the ardent Trump fans are true believers as in all Cults of Personality.

Factor in that the top half of the socio-economic and IQ bell curves have often taken advantage of the bottom half through manipulation and/or intimidation.

Another factor is that, while the tech changes, human beings haven't in over 30,000 years. Same assholes, better toys.

17. #71 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Son of the Revolution View Post
    ahhh poor liberal assholes... want to arrest everyone that disagrees with them
    Maybe they do, but you're a wannabe "pig" killer and Constitution shredder. At least with the liberal assholes there's still due process.

18. #72 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 55,151 Times in 33,855 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,083 Times in 4,699 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Son of the Revolution View Post
    Soros owns Dominion you fucking retard

“Dominion was founded in Canada in 2003, and the company's majority owner is Staple Street Capital, which is based in New York City.”
    https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.usa...amp/3926344001

No, 75% of Dominion is owned by Staple Street Capital
    https://staplestreetcapital.com/Teamsloan914

“The co-founders of Staple Street Capital, Stephen D. Owens and Hootan Yaghoobzadeh, are veterans of The Carlyle Group and Cerberus Capital Management, respectively, and first worked together in Carlyle's US Buyout Group starting in 1998. Our team has completed over 100 transactions involving complicated corporate carve outs, operational turnarounds, management led buyouts, public-to-privates, restructurings, refinancings and/or recapitalizations.”

19. #73 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 55,151 Times in 33,855 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,083 Times in 4,699 Posts
    Blog Entries

No doubt he runs it from the basement of a pizzeria. The fact remains you're a fucking moron who believes whatever is spewed on you by your Aryan Asshole friends, but if you have evidence Soros owns Dominion, please present it because I'm not seeing it:

https://www.dominionvoting.com/

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dominion_Voting_Systems
    Soros is Qanuts boogie man for everything.

20. #74 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,220 Times in 10,692 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 579 Times in 563 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by guno View Post
    Full blown mental illness on parade from years of crack use

My Pillow CEO Mike Lindell has urged Dominion Voting Systems employee Eric Coomer to turn himself in to authorities for a reduced prison sentence of "10-20 years."

In a segment on Lindell TV, shared to Twitter by PatriotTakes, the businessman discussed the $1.6 billion lawsuit recently filed by MyPillow against Dominion Voting System and the $1.3 billion defamation lawsuit filed against MyPillow and Lindell by Dominion in February.

"It's over for Dominion, it's too late to close the gate, the cows are out of the barn," Lindell said. "Dominion, you did your best to take our country through China, you did your best, you corrupt people. You tried to suppress our voice but you didn't, you failed."

https://www.newsweek.com/mike-lindel...s-jail-1589919
    Gotta love Mike. I am sure you will admit his products are the best available. Thanks for mentioning his name.
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc Dutch View Post
    Agreed. Shooting angry Trumpers should be a national pastime.
    Quote Originally Posted by BidenPresident View Post
    Only conclusion. Going to a Christian school causes you to be a mass murderer.

21. #75 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,220 Times in 10,692 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 579 Times in 563 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by guno View Post
    Full blown mental illness on parade from years of crack use

My Pillow CEO Mike Lindell has urged Dominion Voting Systems employee Eric Coomer to turn himself in to authorities for a reduced prison sentence of "10-20 years."

In a segment on Lindell TV, shared to Twitter by PatriotTakes, the businessman discussed the $1.6 billion lawsuit recently filed by MyPillow against Dominion Voting System and the $1.3 billion defamation lawsuit filed against MyPillow and Lindell by Dominion in February.

"It's over for Dominion, it's too late to close the gate, the cows are out of the barn," Lindell said. "Dominion, you did your best to take our country through China, you did your best, you corrupt people. You tried to suppress our voice but you didn't, you failed."

https://www.newsweek.com/mike-lindel...s-jail-1589919
    Gotta love Mike. I am sure you will admit his products are the best available. Thanks for mentioning his name you little troll.
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc Dutch View Post
    Agreed. Shooting angry Trumpers should be a national pastime.
    Quote Originally Posted by BidenPresident View Post
    Only conclusion. Going to a Christian school causes you to be a mass murderer.