Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Should Conservatives Support Defunding the Police?

1. #31 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 2 Times in 2 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by SmarterthanFew View Post

2. #32 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 61 Times in 60 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by SmarterthanYou View Post
    they do already
    No, i dont hear that, "through their elected faggots". Is not what i mean at all. Up or down 25c every two years. Take your time and time will take you too.

Been saying it since y2k but w/e ya want i guess

3. #33 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,784 Times in 17,103 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,343 Times in 2,262 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by tsuke View Post
    I wasnt sure where to put this as it is current events and I wanted to start a discussion on it. Lately I have been doing some thinking and it seems like there is no value to having police. In fact its not just there is no value to having police they are currently a net negative to our country.

I think some examples are the best way to show why I think police have no value in todays society and are even actively harmful.

Example 1 lets say that you are out protesting the death of George Floyd and decided that you wanted to loot your local Walmart for a bunch of plasma Tvs. I clearly remember some people doing this being recorded while they are doing it. Would the police arrest you? The answer is No. This is not theoretical. Looters were not arrested nor charged.

Now lets say you were a business owner who despite covid restrictions wanted to operate your salon and you provided as much protection as you could possibly have. Would the police arrest you? The answer is yes.

Now example 2. Lets say that your part of a riot that burned down some houses. Would the police arrest you? Clearly the answer is no.

Now instead lets flip the situation around. Lets say you had a riot in front of your house and you armed yourself to defend it in case it was burnt down. Would the police arrest you? The answer is yes.

These are just two examples but they are not isolated cases. Police as they are right now exist to protect the law breakers while they arrest those who protect themselves. Once I realized that I found that I would rather not have police at all.

Now to extrapolate a bit further. Lets say you are a conservative living in a small town out in nowhere. Would you really need police? I mean its either that everyone knows everyone or you would need to drive for miles to see someone else. You could theoretically just defend yourself if it came down to it.

Now if your in a big city with maybe some violent elements then maybe you do but those places have made clear they dont want police anyway.
    Keep your day job. You won't be a good stand up comedian.

4. #34 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,073 Times in 7,504 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,104 Times in 1,049 Posts

Local police are, like public schools, funded by local property taxes.

Why would "small government" conservatives want to assume a position on the matter at all?

At the same time, establishing rules of the Purge rather than having police
    is in fact a perfectly consistent Conservative idea from the sanity perspective.
    Patriotism is the last refuge of a scoundrel. Samuel Johnson, 1775
    Religion....is the opiate of the people. Karl Marx, 1848
    Freedom's just another word for nothin' left to lose. Kris Kristofferson, 1969

5. #35 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,784 Times in 17,103 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,343 Times in 2,262 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Legion View Post
    The flaw in your plan is that the DEMOCRATS want to disarm law-abiding citizens.

6. #36 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,617 Times in 2,816 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,328 Times in 1,225 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ]2epo]v[an View Post
    No, i dont hear that, "through their elected faggots". Is not what i mean at all. Up or down 25c every two years. Take your time and time will take you too.

Been saying it since y2k but w/e ya want i guess
    It's a maxim that most people aren't willing to accept........which is why they then rant about settlements or lawsuit awards be taken out of union pension funds or some such thing.........It's almost as if people can't fathom that all politics is really local. Probably the same reason that they are unable to willingly vote for Libertarians......they've got a deep seated belief that the federal and state governments control everything
    A sad commentary on we, as a people, and our viewpoint of our freedom can be summed up like this. We have liberals and conservatives, Democrats and Republicans, yet those very people look at Constitutionalists as radical and extreme.................so those liberals and conservatives, Democrats and Republicans must believe that the constitution is radical and extreme.

7. #37 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 2 Times in 2 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by PostmodernProphet View Post
    here's the thing......FEDERAL funding for police should end, as should be the case for education, non-interstate infrastructure and everything else that's the responsibility of local or state government........
    That's the opposite of what DEMOCRATS are proposing, isn't it?

8. #38 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by SmarterthanYou View Post
    It's a maxim that most people aren't willing to accept........which is why they then rant about settlements or lawsuit awards be taken out of union pension funds or some such thing.........It's almost as if people can't fathom that all politics is really local. Probably the same reason that they are unable to willingly vote for Libertarians......they've got a deep seated belief that the federal and state governments control everything
    They dont vote third party because of wedge issues. I tell you, our false dychotomy exists to disenfranchise and exploit rational people. Its not hyperbole.

Left: pro-abortion : anti-2nd
    Right: anti-abortion : pro-2nd

Any calls to put these two issues to rest once and for all go intentionally unaddressed. And it literally is a conspiracy.

Now, is it not in everyone's interests to have law enforcment wages directly at the voter's finger tips every two years for an up or down 25c?

The junky antifa has turned into a real constituency. The dope market is influencing politics. Now, their afghan supply has been poison pilled but they'll judt ho back to getting it from south america. There's plenty of new wedge issues to move to but they wont let the abortion/2nd wedge get put to rest.

It's a very simple thing to put the abortion issue to rest. Very simply put it up for a nation wide vote where only women can vote on it. The issue will never be solved while a man is trying to put unconstitutional regulation up a woman's ass. It has to be a woman only vote. Now some men arent ready to let go of that sht. So first put it up to a nation wide vote for men to decide if they have a vote on it or not.

The back issue and heart of the matter on the abortion issue is prostitution. Prostitutes using abortion for birth control specifically. Prostitutes and homos go hand in hand with dope. Prostitutes are mostly honey trapped. Females fall prey to heroin honey trapping very easily. It comes from their instinct driven bias appeasement thought structure. Homos need heroin for their reproductive strategy. Take a look at nambla's website some time. Tell me im wrong.

Woke is a joke. They're just simply a bunch of junky criminal slime on the left lead by people sending them off a clif off and replacing them with south american catholic invader anchorbaby constituency. It's a criminal invasion.

Our media is both junk dependent and foreign funded. Abc cbs cnn fox nbc wp huff etc. All controlling 51% foreign owned. Our media is polarizing the population intentionally.

This stuff is all real simple but no one talks about it. We, like every sensible nation, need to pass penalties against foreign infotainment companies. Here we are talking about defunding the police AND policing the internet? No, the population at large can police the infotainment internet spew. We just need to make it mandirory that all foreign infotainment companies covering american politics be subject to debilitating overlays when supplying data to us ip addresses. The guardian is a prime example, it's a swiss pederast company. The swiss are openly socialy acceptable pederasts. They have a raging heroin habit and an even worse hiv constituency. 60% are iv heroin users. 30% hiv infected. And to top that off, they're pederasts. How could anyone trust political comentary from slime like that?

For foreign controlled domestic infotainment companies 20% or near should be subject to debilitatimg overlays if they don't have public comment fields and subject to debilitatimg overlays if someone brings credible suit as to biased moderation.

Next, foreign controlled domestic media outlets 40% or near delivering data to us ip addresses, be subject to debilitating overlays unless they have an unmoderated comment field.

Anything 51% or more be slapped with debilitating overlays with no recourse.

This will foster american media outlets and improve media diversity.

Next, i want to show you something.
    666 new cases

How is it any 3 digit number with "new cases" after it turns up an infinite hit result?

We're under attack, people. You do understand that right?

And it aint cheifly russian. Mostly it's british.
    Last edited by ]2epo]v[an; 05-10-2021 at 02:57 AM.

9. #39 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by NiftyNiblick View Post
    Local police are, like public schools, funded by local property taxes.

Why would "small government" conservatives want to assume a position on the matter at all?

At the same time, establishing rules of the Purge rather than having police
    is in fact a perfectly consistent Conservative idea from the sanity perspective.
    Purge? These people are intentionaly acting enemy combatants, you know that right? They work for whoever supplies their dope habit.

10. #40 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

I told the guy not to give them any methadone or nolaxone. Does he listen? "These are junkies, they dont want junk replacement. They're not going to thank you. They want junk and nothing less will do. You're just keeping them alive long enough to depose you."

11. #41 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,295 Times in 5,845 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 390 Times in 368 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by tsuke View Post
    I wasnt sure where to put this as it is current events and I wanted to start a discussion on it. Lately I have been doing some thinking and it seems like there is no value to having police. In fact its not just there is no value to having police they are currently a net negative to our country.

I think some examples are the best way to show why I think police have no value in todays society and are even actively harmful.

Example 1 lets say that you are out protesting the death of George Floyd and decided that you wanted to loot your local Walmart for a bunch of plasma Tvs. I clearly remember some people doing this being recorded while they are doing it. Would the police arrest you? The answer is No. This is not theoretical. Looters were not arrested nor charged.

Now lets say you were a business owner who despite covid restrictions wanted to operate your salon and you provided as much protection as you could possibly have. Would the police arrest you? The answer is yes.

Now example 2. Lets say that your part of a riot that burned down some houses. Would the police arrest you? Clearly the answer is no.

Now instead lets flip the situation around. Lets say you had a riot in front of your house and you armed yourself to defend it in case it was burnt down. Would the police arrest you? The answer is yes.

These are just two examples but they are not isolated cases. Police as they are right now exist to protect the law breakers while they arrest those who protect themselves. Once I realized that I found that I would rather not have police at all.

Now to extrapolate a bit further. Lets say you are a conservative living in a small town out in nowhere. Would you really need police? I mean its either that everyone knows everyone or you would need to drive for miles to see someone else. You could theoretically just defend yourself if it came down to it.

Now if your in a big city with maybe some violent elements then maybe you do but those places have made clear they dont want police anyway.
    Or...maybe you should shut the fuck up.
    Don't be afraid to see what you see

12. #42 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

https://www.livemint.com/opinion/col...132679505.html

This guy seems if he just talks long enough he might seem convincing. Note tha malicious way he moves from one hit per number (rather than 4 pages of hits each number) only to much later put a retraction that there were multipal hits per number.(yeah, still even not 4 solid pages of hits/#)

He's suggesting "conspiracy" as opposed to psycological warfare. He wouldnt want to bring attention to his use of "conspiracy" yasee. Theres a huge amount of free cash to reinvest in a vaccine campaign where no one is subject to suits for related side effects. Like that, they can have enough garantee to reinvest everything but one penny of their profits and still turn a profit. You dont need a legal slush fund if you're immune to lawsuits.

13. #43 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Busted.

Wake up sheeple. The junkies are looking to eat you.

14. #44 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Kill your children with dope. Disband your domestic paramilitary. Confiscate your weapons. invade you from the south. poison your politics with foreign funds. Etc etc etc.

Wake the fuck up.

15. #45 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

in my case, from Ukraine.
    Yeah.... trust this guy.....