Thread: Newt Gingrich - No question the close batteground states were STOLEN in 2020 election

1. #1 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,231 Times in 3,449 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,212 Times in 1,887 Posts

Default Newt Gingrich - No question the close batteground states were STOLEN in 2020 election

Like millions of americans on that tuesday night wednesday morning i saw trump had huge leads with 70% of the vote counted in what were supposed to be close states. I went to bed and got up 6 hours later and it was all gone.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...lection-video/

may 9 2021 Former House Speaker Newt Gingrich joined Maria Bartiromo on Sunday Morning Futures this morning.

During their conversation, Newt made a very bold statement that will upset Jake Tapper, CNN and the far-left tech giants telling the FOX News host the election was stolen in several swing states.

Newt Gingrich: You can actually buy an official Georgia presidential ballot on eBay. And, you can also buy a number of states. So when they tell you they were controlling the ballots, it’s just not true. This was a very open system.

It was a system where people could cheat, and did. And without getting into an argument about how big the cheating was, it was large enough that every American should expect that they have the right to vote, that they have the right to have their vote counted, they have a right to have their vote held legally and accurately, and they shouldn’t have their vote canceled by someone who’s cheating. And that’s exactly what’s been going on…

In every one of the states that was very close that Trump lost you had those kind of shenanigans and you had state law violated in every single one of those states. In my mind there was no question that those states were in fact stolen. That doesn’t make the national media happy but I think as a historian people will find it’s absolutely true.
    Last edited by Text Drivers are Killers; 05-09-2021 at 07:14 PM.
    Reckless drivers are a bigger threat to you than all other criminals put together!

THE BIG LIE - Blacks and whites are different physically but identical mentally!

There is no way 81 million americans voted for a man they know is a child molester w dementia. Impeach Joe the Pedophile Vegetable (JPV)

2. #2 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 69 Times in 67 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Text Drivers are Killers View Post
    Like millions of americans on that tuesday night wednesday morning i saw trump had huge leads with 70% of the vote counted in what were supposed to be close states. I went to bed and got up 6 hours later and it was all gone.
    It is sad democrats have resorted to fraud... I really believe it WILL NOT HAPPEN AGAIN...

3. #3 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,231 Times in 3,449 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,212 Times in 1,887 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Son of the Revolution View Post
    It is sad democrats have resorted to fraud... I really believe it WILL NOT HAPPEN AGAIN...
    Of course it will happen again. The press told dems to cheat all you want and we will look the other way.
    Reckless drivers are a bigger threat to you than all other criminals put together!

THE BIG LIE - Blacks and whites are different physically but identical mentally!

There is no way 81 million americans voted for a man they know is a child molester w dementia. Impeach Joe the Pedophile Vegetable (JPV)

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Text Drivers are Killers For This Post:

anonymoose (05-10-2021), ExpressLane (05-10-2021)