Thread: Explain Trump

1. #136 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,777 Times in 27,251 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 19,590 Times in 18,179 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Dutch Uncle View Post
    He's actually being teabagged by his King, Rama-Lama-Ding-Dong or some other fucked up name.

What is it about fucking foreigners, most of whom have never been to the US, seeking to give their two cents worth about how Americans run our own country?

Well putin doesn’t pay them well

But

The tea is free

2. #137 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 69,625 Times in 52,599 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,516 Times in 2,473 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by evince View Post
    Well putin doesn’t pay them well

But

The tea is free
    Putin is smart; why should he pay them when they are willing to be teabagged for free?
    God bless America and those who defend our Constitution.

"Hatred is a failure of imagination" - Graham Greene, "The Power and the Glory"

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Doc Dutch For This Post:

no worries (05-10-2021)

4. #138 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 69 Times in 67 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by evince View Post
    You repeat lies

We repeat facts

Facts bare repeating

Lies not so much
    LMFAO you poor libtard

5. #139 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,036 Times in 766 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 155 Times in 147 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Primavera View Post
    The only teabags I have any time for are Darjeeling, Rwandan, English Breakfast, Assam, Lapsang Souchong, and Imperial Gunpowder.
    Good for you.

6. #140 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,597 Times in 1,937 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 661 Times in 608 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by BartenderElite View Post
    He has never told the truth in his life. He's a proven con man. He routinely stiffed contractors and other businesses on payments. He made fun of a disabled guy. He disparaged POW's and the military. He hates women. He swindled supporters out of hard-earned cash with a classic fine-print grift that automated contributions. He insulted the wives, fathers and other family of allies in his own party. He incited an insurrection with lies. He led the bogus and racist birther movement.

He's a pathetically insecure man, with no real vision or courage. We've never had someone with such a frail ego leading a national party.

Generally, when a candidate loses a Presidential election, their party moves on without looking back. That candidate is usually marginalized and forgotten.

But not Trump. As Graham stated, there really is no GOP without him anymore. The party is a cult of personality.

Why is that? Can anyone explain Trump?
    Explain Trump? That would be a dried up turd.

7. #141 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 61 Times in 60 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by katzgar View Post
    Your opioid addiction is making you delusional and it doesn't help that your little IQ either
    Projection.

8. #142 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,108 Times in 13,083 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,908 Times in 5,169 Posts
    Blog Entries

Hello BartenderElite,

He has never told the truth in his life. He's a proven con man. He routinely stiffed contractors and other businesses on payments. He made fun of a disabled guy. He disparaged POW's and the military. He hates women. He swindled supporters out of hard-earned cash with a classic fine-print grift that automated contributions. He insulted the wives, fathers and other family of allies in his own party. He incited an insurrection with lies. He led the bogus and racist birther movement.

He's a pathetically insecure man, with no real vision or courage. We've never had someone with such a frail ego leading a national party.

Generally, when a candidate loses a Presidential election, their party moves on without looking back. That candidate is usually marginalized and forgotten.

But not Trump. As Graham stated, there really is no GOP without him anymore. The party is a cult of personality.

It is the lost party, looking for a cause.

They can't get enough voters on traditional Republican values; they have no platform, so they are willing to go with the one person who can bring in the votes, even if those are votes of hatred and greed.

Look at how Christians suddenly dropped all their values over a singular issue.

That's a hint at explaining today's Republican Party.
    Personal Ignore Policy PIP: I like civil discourse. I will give you all the respect in the world if you respect me. Mouth off to me, or express overt racism, you will be PERMANENTLY Ignore Listed. Zero tolerance. No exceptions. I'll never read a word you write, even if quoted by another, nor respond to you, nor participate in your threads. ... Ignore the shallow. Cherish the thoughtful. Long Live Civil Discourse, Mutual Respect, and Good Debate! ps: Feel free to adopt my PIP. It works well.

9. #143 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,072 Times in 8,420 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 595 Times in 591 Posts
    Blog Entries

It's very easy to explain trump but you're too stupid to grasp it but here goes, trump is the equivalent of saying to you subhuman leftists, "Fuck you". Now with a human being I would try and explain that statement but since I'm talking to parasites there isn't any reason to explain. Why? Because parasites can't think.

10. #144 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,108 Times in 13,083 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,908 Times in 5,169 Posts
    Blog Entries

Trump?

He's easy to explain.

The millionaire's kid who never had to work a day in his life, never even had to work to get through school, bought his way, cheated himself out of knowledge, always used money to get whatever he wants. (except he couldn't buy wisdom.) Therefore, he needs a lot of money. Money is everything to him. He has no character. He thinks everyone is judged by how much money they have. He doesn't care how he gets his money, but he doesn't really want to be in prison, so he poses as 'legitimate.'

It all stems from being raise by a ruthless father who had no scruples. Trump watched his older brother try to be a good person and get severely punished for it by their father. His brother eventually drank himself to death. The family is so cold and ruthless that neither Trump nor his father lifted a finger to save his brother. Instead, they just waited for him to die. Then Trump was made heir apparent.

He knew he had to be ruthless to receive his fathers approval. The only thing he never got from his father was love. Consequently, he has no capacity for love. He thinks money is the only thing in life. Money, of course, is essential to afford a good secure happy life, but once the basics are met, plus perhaps a little for discretionary, no more money above that much buys any more happiness.

It's hard to have a good life without enough money, but more money above that magic amount doesn't make life any better. It might actually make it worse because of the stress of greed and suspicion. Happiness can't be bought. It's up to the individual to find in their own head. Trump thinks money is the end-all, be-all. He's sadly mistaken. Money is only the beginning. Trump never got this, never got past square 1. He got plenty of money. He just never knew what to do with it besides try to get more.

Money doesn't buy happiness. That comes from within. Trump totally doesn't get this concept. He doesn't know what happiness is. If it only takes a little money to be able to find happiness, then more money doesn't make you any happier. Trump never found happiness, and he foolishly thinks just a little more money might do the trick. What he should do is take some of that money he's got and get some mental counseling to sort out his massive issues.
    Personal Ignore Policy PIP: I like civil discourse. I will give you all the respect in the world if you respect me. Mouth off to me, or express overt racism, you will be PERMANENTLY Ignore Listed. Zero tolerance. No exceptions. I'll never read a word you write, even if quoted by another, nor respond to you, nor participate in your threads. ... Ignore the shallow. Cherish the thoughtful. Long Live Civil Discourse, Mutual Respect, and Good Debate! ps: Feel free to adopt my PIP. It works well.