Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 144

Thread: Explain Trump

  1. #16 | Top
    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Posts
    7,532
    Thanks
    563
    Thanked 4,122 Times in 2,526 Posts
    Groans
    7
    Groaned 873 Times in 816 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by anatta View Post
    does Biden need cuddling? LMAO
    Is that supposed to be an attempt at whataboutism?

  2. #17 | Top
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Posts
    46,610
    Thanks
    13,513
    Thanked 30,343 Times in 19,961 Posts
    Groans
    6
    Groaned 1,247 Times in 1,180 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BartenderElite View Post
    No. But the MAGA crowd is - for sure.
    Any minorities that voted for Trump are MAGA.

    Anyone who advocates for America first, keeping jobs here and actual border security is MAGA. That it’s race based is a lie propagated by the left and the media.
    Coup has started. First of many steps. Impeachment will follow ultimately~WB attorney Mark Zaid, January 2017

  3. #18 | Top
    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Posts
    7,532
    Thanks
    563
    Thanked 4,122 Times in 2,526 Posts
    Groans
    7
    Groaned 873 Times in 816 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Darth Omar View Post
    Any minorities that voted for Trump are MAGA.

    Anyone who advocates for America first, keeping jobs here and actual border security is MAGA. That it’s race based is a lie propagated by the left and the media.
    Nah - it's true.

    Over 70 million voters aren't all "MAGA." We know what MAGA is. People vote Republican for a lot of reasons - many vote Republican no matter who is on the ticket.

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to BartenderElite For This Post:

    Althea (05-08-2021)

  5. #19 | Top
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    33,480
    Thanks
    203
    Thanked 14,378 Times in 10,022 Posts
    Groans
    4,077
    Groaned 3,289 Times in 3,055 Posts

    Default

    Trump was a lifetime conman who was shocked to see his spiel worked on a national level. I remember when he figured out how easily they were suckered. He said, " I could shoot someone on 5th Avenue and not lose any votes". He was shocked. The following 4 years proved he had them pegged. It is not a compliment rightys. He has you kiddies on the palm of his tiny little hands. Thinking is not involved.

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to Nordberg For This Post:

    guno (05-08-2021)

  7. #20 | Top
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Posts
    46,610
    Thanks
    13,513
    Thanked 30,343 Times in 19,961 Posts
    Groans
    6
    Groaned 1,247 Times in 1,180 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BartenderElite View Post
    Nah - it's true.

    Over 70 million voters aren't all "MAGA." We know what MAGA is. People vote Republican for a lot of reasons - many vote Republican no matter who is on the ticket.
    I’ve explained what MAGA is lol.

    MAGA advocates get to define what MAGA is.
    Coup has started. First of many steps. Impeachment will follow ultimately~WB attorney Mark Zaid, January 2017

  8. #21 | Top
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    103,942
    Thanks
    7,992
    Thanked 29,547 Times in 23,554 Posts
    Groans
    2,645
    Groaned 2,310 Times in 2,200 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BidenPresident View Post
    Sure, he is a fascist. The GOP is embracing fascism.
    shouldn't the word ambiguous have more than one meaning?......
    Isaiah 6:5
    “Woe to me!” I cried. “I am ruined! For I am a man of unclean lips, and I live among a people of unclean lips, and my eyes have seen the King, the Lord Almighty.”

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to PostmodernProphet For This Post:

    Controlled Opposition (05-08-2021)

  10. #22 | Top
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    103,942
    Thanks
    7,992
    Thanked 29,547 Times in 23,554 Posts
    Groans
    2,645
    Groaned 2,310 Times in 2,200 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BartenderElite View Post
    Quack!
    we're looking at you.....
    Isaiah 6:5
    “Woe to me!” I cried. “I am ruined! For I am a man of unclean lips, and I live among a people of unclean lips, and my eyes have seen the King, the Lord Almighty.”

  11. #23 | Top
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    35,975
    Thanks
    12,844
    Thanked 21,274 Times in 14,889 Posts
    Groans
    23
    Groaned 514 Times in 493 Posts
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BartenderElite View Post
    He has never told the truth in his life. He's a proven con man. He routinely stiffed contractors and other businesses on payments. He made fun of a disabled guy. He disparaged POW's and the military. He hates women. He swindled supporters out of hard-earned cash with a classic fine-print grift that automated contributions. He insulted the wives, fathers and other family of allies in his own party. He incited an insurrection with lies. He led the bogus and racist birther movement.

    He's a pathetically insecure man, with no real vision or courage. We've never had someone with such a frail ego leading a national party.

    Generally, when a candidate loses a Presidential election, their party moves on without looking back. That candidate is usually marginalized and forgotten.

    But not Trump. As Graham stated, there really is no GOP without him anymore. The party is a cult of personality.

    Why is that? Can anyone explain Trump?
    Why? He is no longer President. How about you explain that failure Biden you elected? More of a current concern.
    Consider the Oyster.

    C-4 is just angry playdoh.

  12. #24 | Top
    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Posts
    7,532
    Thanks
    563
    Thanked 4,122 Times in 2,526 Posts
    Groans
    7
    Groaned 873 Times in 816 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sailor View Post
    Why? He is no longer President. How about you explain that failure Biden you elected? More of a current concern.
    I love the job Biden is doing.

    But this thread is about Trump - because he is still the undisputed head of the GOP, so much so that any disagreement w/ him gets people kicked out of party leadership.

  13. #25 | Top
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    35,975
    Thanks
    12,844
    Thanked 21,274 Times in 14,889 Posts
    Groans
    23
    Groaned 514 Times in 493 Posts
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BartenderElite View Post
    I love the job Biden is doing.

    But this thread is about Trump - because he is still the undisputed head of the GOP, so much so that any disagreement w/ him gets people kicked out of party leadership.
    No one ever said you were the sharpest knife on deck, HA! That aside, I do not think the GOP has a leader right now. But the Democrats do. Biden. Why is he fucking up so much?
    Consider the Oyster.

    C-4 is just angry playdoh.

  14. The Following User Says Thank You to Sailor For This Post:

    PostmodernProphet (05-08-2021)

  15. #26 | Top
    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Location
    Olympia, Wa
    Posts
    20,970
    Thanks
    1,300
    Thanked 5,797 Times in 4,721 Posts
    Groans
    1
    Groaned 232 Times in 221 Posts
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BartenderElite View Post
    He has never told the truth in his life. He's a proven con man. He routinely stiffed contractors and other businesses on payments. He made fun of a disabled guy. He disparaged POW's and the military. He hates women. He swindled supporters out of hard-earned cash with a classic fine-print grift that automated contributions. He insulted the wives, fathers and other family of allies in his own party. He incited an insurrection with lies. He led the bogus and racist birther movement.

    He's a pathetically insecure man, with no real vision or courage. We've never had someone with such a frail ego leading a national party.

    Generally, when a candidate loses a Presidential election, their party moves on without looking back. That candidate is usually marginalized and forgotten.

    But not Trump. As Graham stated, there really is no GOP without him anymore. The party is a cult of personality.

    Why is that? Can anyone explain Trump?
    Trump lead the reform of the R Party, a party that Before Trump was made up of lying cucks to the Left careerists who rarely/never stood up to fight for what they claimed to believe in, because they were shit people.

    Any Questions?
    The Regressive WOKE TALIBAN lust after visions of fairies and pixie dust as they conduct their brutality. Prepare for HELL. NOW!

  16. #27 | Top
    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Posts
    7,532
    Thanks
    563
    Thanked 4,122 Times in 2,526 Posts
    Groans
    7
    Groaned 873 Times in 816 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sailor View Post
    No one ever said you were the sharpest knife on deck, HA! That aside, I do not think the GOP has a leader right now. But the Democrats do. Biden. Why is he fucking up so much?
    I learned from the Clinton years that a Dem President can be doing an absolutely amazing, near-perfect job - and the right will still say he's a disaster.

  17. #28 | Top
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    35,975
    Thanks
    12,844
    Thanked 21,274 Times in 14,889 Posts
    Groans
    23
    Groaned 514 Times in 493 Posts
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BartenderElite View Post
    I learned from the Clinton years that a Dem President can be doing an absolutely amazing, near-perfect job - and the right will still say he's a disaster.
    By today's standards Clinton was a right wing racist.
    Consider the Oyster.

    C-4 is just angry playdoh.

  18. #29 | Top
    Join Date
    Feb 2020
    Posts
    37,647
    Thanks
    12,037
    Thanked 7,896 Times in 6,456 Posts
    Groans
    421
    Groaned 1,482 Times in 1,425 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Darth Omar View Post
    Any minorities that voted for Trump are MAGA.

    Anyone who advocates for America first, keeping jobs here and actual border security is MAGA. That it’s race based is a lie propagated by the left and the media.
    Pretty sure most Americans are for America first.
    THAT IS AN ASTUTE OBSERVATION I EXPECT FROM YOU.
    Quote Originally Posted by Into the Night View Post
    Only religions use supporting evidence. Science doesn't.

    Quote Originally Posted by Into the Night View Post
    Hypothesis come out of theories, not theories out of hypothesis.

  19. #30 | Top
    Join Date
    Feb 2020
    Posts
    37,647
    Thanks
    12,037
    Thanked 7,896 Times in 6,456 Posts
    Groans
    421
    Groaned 1,482 Times in 1,425 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by anatta View Post
    they try to marginalize him, but they cant for the same reason he was elected. "America First".
    we can already see how important that is compared to Bidens agenda:
    of defacto open borders,
    Oh for goodness sake!
    THAT IS AN ASTUTE OBSERVATION I EXPECT FROM YOU.
    Quote Originally Posted by Into the Night View Post
    Only religions use supporting evidence. Science doesn't.

    Quote Originally Posted by Into the Night View Post
    Hypothesis come out of theories, not theories out of hypothesis.

Similar Threads

  1. How do you explain trump's complete failure?
    By Walt in forum Current Events Forum
    Replies: 187
    Last Post: 01-27-2021, 02:24 AM
  2. Neo-Nazis explain why they like Donald Trump
    By guno in forum General Politics Forum
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 09-04-2020, 10:17 PM
  3. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-02-2020, 04:37 PM
  4. Could this explain Malaria Trump's absence?....
    By Nomad in forum Current Events Forum
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 06-05-2018, 10:35 AM
  5. 10 ways to explain Trump to your kids
    By tsuke in forum Current Events Forum
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 12-19-2016, 11:44 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Rules

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •