Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 43

Thread: Cancel Liz Cheney, keep Gaetz!

  1. #16 | Top
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Posts
    43,497
    Thanks
    10,918
    Thanked 11,635 Times in 8,668 Posts
    Groans
    44
    Groaned 4,558 Times in 3,891 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cypress View Post
    If you are not willing to get on your knees and French kiss Trump's flabby ass, then you are not a Republican anymore
    That is now the litmus test, isn’t it?

  2. The Following User Groans At domer76 For This Awful Post:

    Primavera (05-08-2021)

  3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to domer76 For This Post:

    Cypress (05-08-2021), Micawber (05-09-2021)

  4. #17 | Top
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Steeler Nation
    Posts
    56,005
    Thanks
    45,599
    Thanked 28,449 Times in 20,047 Posts
    Groans
    4,770
    Groaned 2,577 Times in 2,461 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by NiftyNiblick View Post
    Or even if you don't.

    One, there's no cellphone footage of Cuomo slaughtering old people.

    Two, there's no such thing as sexual harassment until after the first "no."
    People hook up in the workplace.

    I once, at work, inadvertently walked into enthusiastic coitus going to make a photocopy.
    Nobody even looked up. I just had to go back and make the copy later.

    And nobody killed an old person that day, either.
    That's hilarious. Did you find any copies of interesting pics when you returned?

     
    “What greater gift than the love of a cat.”
    ― Charles Dickens

  5. #18 | Top
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Posts
    7,448
    Thanks
    672
    Thanked 2,938 Times in 2,069 Posts
    Groans
    17
    Groaned 444 Times in 421 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by christiefan915 View Post
    That's hilarious. Did you find any copies of interesting pics when you returned?
    I made a point not to look for any.
    Patriotism is the last refuge of a a scoundrel. Samuel Johnson, 1775
    Religion....is the opiate of the people. Karl Marx, 1848
    Person...woman...man...camera...television. Donald Trump, 2020

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to NiftyNiblick For This Post:

    christiefan915 (05-08-2021)

  7. #19 | Top
    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Posts
    7,502
    Thanks
    563
    Thanked 4,106 Times in 2,519 Posts
    Groans
    7
    Groaned 873 Times in 816 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ExpressLane View Post
    Keep Cuomo!!!
    As if. You don't see Dems rallying around Cuomo - most Dems have publicly called for him to step down.

    The GOP has taken a permanent trip down the rabbit hole, and it saddens me. We need 2 strong parties. They're not even interested in policy or in bettering the nation, anymore. It's just a cult.

  8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to BartenderElite For This Post:

    christiefan915 (05-10-2021), Micawber (05-09-2021), Whythink (05-08-2021)

  9. #20 | Top
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    68,846
    Thanks
    5,553
    Thanked 20,896 Times in 13,579 Posts
    Groans
    250
    Groaned 3,568 Times in 3,239 Posts
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Trumpers love cancel culture

  10. The Following User Says Thank You to Jarod For This Post:

    Micawber (05-09-2021)

  11. #21 | Top
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    25,478
    Thanks
    16,621
    Thanked 13,226 Times in 9,086 Posts
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 5,154 Times in 4,465 Posts

    Default

    Hello Jarod,

    Quote Originally Posted by Jarod View Post
    Trumpers love cancel culture
    They've had this cancel thing going for a very long time. They originally called it RINO.

    Anybody starts thinking for themself? They become RINO'd and excommunicated.

    But since today's Trump party is the party of the big lie, they are not as quick to claim Republicanism.

    They want everyone to lie, but they call it: ''Carrying out the Party Message."

    The 'party message,' of course, is The Big Lie that the 2020 election was 'stolen,' even though it was the most secure election in our history and verified up one side and down the other, six ways to Sunday, that Biden won. Trump refuses to accept it, so everyone now has to lie. If you don't want to lie, then you get pushed out.

    They are canceling Cheney.
    Personal Ignore Policy PIP: I like civil discourse. I will give you all the respect in the world if you respect me. Mouth off to me, or express overt racism, you will be PERMANENTLY Ignore Listed. Zero tolerance. No exceptions. I'll never read a word you write, even if quoted by another, nor respond to you, nor participate in your threads. ... Ignore the shallow. Cherish the thoughtful. Long Live Civil Discourse, Mutual Respect, and Good Debate! ps: Feel free to adopt my PIP. It works well.

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to PoliTalker For This Post:

    Micawber (05-09-2021)

  13. #22 | Top
    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Posts
    1,459
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 58 Times in 53 Posts
    Groans
    1
    Groaned 13 Times in 13 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by evince View Post
    Next you will start bumping them off huh


    That is where this lie pact crap always leads


    You won’t grow your voters


    But you fucks think you don’t need voters either

    Just cheat in elections and pretend every good election is fake
    When projection looks soooooo transparent.

  14. #23 | Top
    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Posts
    1,459
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 58 Times in 53 Posts
    Groans
    1
    Groaned 13 Times in 13 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by katzgar View Post
    You are in severe emotional distress and you're never going to be able to improve yourself or help yourself until you admit that you're gay and come out and live your true life
    Or wait, maybe i should admit im a junkie like you since i smoke cigarettes, right?

    https://deplorablefeed.com/u-s-soldi...im-pedophiles/

    Why cant you admitt there's a perfectly valid concern here?

    Homo junkie rates are astronomical. You only like dixiecrats cuz cheap dope. I think it's funny you think theyre on your side. They're trying to fking kill you. They're just fighting us for the method of execution and you actually have the gal to brag about rigging the election against the only guy that tried to save you?

    Het back to work slave. Make me a funny movie or something. Ill download it for free later, maybe, if you're lucky. I know you're desperate to make it look like your life didnt completely suck but we all know better than that now.

  15. #24 | Top
    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Location
    Olympia, Wa
    Posts
    20,501
    Thanks
    1,291
    Thanked 5,723 Times in 4,660 Posts
    Groans
    1
    Groaned 227 Times in 216 Posts
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Cancel Culture is destroying people for "Wrong Think" as a lesson to the others to OBEY".

    This is about accountability for the crime of Treason to the Party.

    Not The Same Thing.
    Tell the truth and then let the chips fall where they may.

  16. #25 | Top
    Join Date
    Feb 2020
    Location
    margaritaville
    Posts
    11,297
    Thanks
    4,585
    Thanked 5,490 Times in 3,781 Posts
    Groans
    17
    Groaned 242 Times in 224 Posts

    Default

    Oh good,..... another JPP lefty circle jerk thread. Awesome entertainment. Which one of you gets to be the pivot man this time? Not Jarod AGAIN!


  17. #26 | Top
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    95,511
    Thanks
    48,460
    Thanked 29,523 Times in 22,580 Posts
    Groans
    39,524
    Groaned 4,285 Times in 4,085 Posts
    Blog Entries
    53

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by NiftyNiblick View Post
    Or even if you don't.

    One, there's no cellphone footage of Cuomo slaughtering old people.

    Two, there's no such thing as sexual harassment until after the first "no."
    People hook up in the workplace.

    I once, at work, inadvertently walked into enthusiastic coitus going to make a photocopy.
    Nobody even looked up. I just had to go back and make the copy later.

    And nobody killed an old person that day, either.
    Was she a Nasty Knoblicker as well?

  18. #27 | Top
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    68,846
    Thanks
    5,553
    Thanked 20,896 Times in 13,579 Posts
    Groans
    250
    Groaned 3,568 Times in 3,239 Posts
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye10 View Post
    Cancel Culture is destroying people for "Wrong Think" as a lesson to the others to OBEY".

    This is about accountability for the crime of Treason to the Party.

    Not The Same Thing.
    In this case it’s exactly the same thing.
    4,487

  19. #28 | Top
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    30,656
    Thanks
    4,985
    Thanked 13,271 Times in 9,222 Posts
    Groans
    98
    Groaned 2,865 Times in 2,632 Posts
    Blog Entries
    5

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ]2epo]v[an View Post
    When projection looks soooooo transparent.

    When there are no facts. ^

  20. #29 | Top
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    30,656
    Thanks
    4,985
    Thanked 13,271 Times in 9,222 Posts
    Groans
    98
    Groaned 2,865 Times in 2,632 Posts
    Blog Entries
    5

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ]2epo]v[an View Post
    Or wait, maybe i should admit im a junkie like you since i smoke cigarettes, right?

    https://deplorablefeed.com/u-s-soldi...im-pedophiles/

    Why cant you admitt there's a perfectly valid concern here?

    Homo junkie rates are astronomical. You only like dixiecrats cuz cheap dope. I think it's funny you think theyre on your side. They're trying to fking kill you. They're just fighting us for the method of execution and you actually have the gal to brag about rigging the election against the only guy that tried to save you?

    Het back to work slave. Make me a funny movie or something. Ill download it for free later, maybe, if you're lucky. I know you're desperate to make it look like your life didnt completely suck but we all know better than that now.
    Absolutely unintelligible. ^

  21. The Following User Says Thank You to Micawber For This Post:

    christiefan915 (05-10-2021)

  22. #30 | Top
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    30,656
    Thanks
    4,985
    Thanked 13,271 Times in 9,222 Posts
    Groans
    98
    Groaned 2,865 Times in 2,632 Posts
    Blog Entries
    5

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PoliTalker View Post
    Hello Jarod,



    They've had this cancel thing going for a very long time. They originally called it RINO.

    Anybody starts thinking for themself? They become RINO'd and excommunicated.

    But since today's Trump party is the party of the big lie, they are not as quick to claim Republicanism.

    They want everyone to lie, but they call it: ''Carrying out the Party Message."

    The 'party message,' of course, is The Big Lie that the 2020 election was 'stolen,' even though it was the most secure election in our history and verified up one side and down the other, six ways to Sunday, that Biden won. Trump refuses to accept it, so everyone now has to lie. If you don't want to lie, then you get pushed out.

    They are canceling Cheney.
    cf. When there are facts.

  23. The Following User Says Thank You to Micawber For This Post:

    PoliTalker (05-09-2021)

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 05-11-2021, 02:11 PM
  2. Replies: 170
    Last Post: 04-26-2021, 12:59 PM
  3. Is it time for Republicans to cancel Cancel Culture against Democrats?
    By Joe Capitalist in forum Current Events Forum
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-16-2021, 09:11 PM
  4. Gaetz from the Floor
    By dukkha in forum Current Events Forum
    Replies: 54
    Last Post: 01-07-2021, 05:58 AM
  5. Bernie Reminds Liz Cheney of Dick Cheney's Iraq War Lies
    By Cinnabar in forum Current Events Forum
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-03-2019, 04:08 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Rules

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •