Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Results 46 to 54 of 54

Thread: Greetings all!

  1. #46 | Top
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Location
    Digging up your yard.
    Posts
    8,682
    Thanks
    1,490
    Thanked 1,394 Times in 1,136 Posts
    Groans
    3,120
    Groaned 154 Times in 151 Posts
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Djinn View Post
    It was more of a group effort. If anything, I probably delayed Rev HH's ban trying to resolve matters via PM.

    Indeed, step one, fire all rw mods.

    Step two, make bill foreman (not a member here) who has a history of doxing posters head mod.

    Allow him do dox me to david mclean.

    ignore your own rules and protect your friends.

    ban me for "Staff abuse" for reacting to bill forman's doxing.



    why are you here? you already protect those who are harassing my family and who doxed me, do you want me to retaliate?



    You do know, dutch uncle, doxed me here the very same way David McLean. did over there, but you are too feckless a little bitch and found every excuse to protect your buddy bill forman who has a history of doxing. keep fucking with me bro.


    You know, because of bill foreman's doxing, and inkslinger/idiocarat on your behalf showing up here and re-doxing me, DU has posted my name, my town, and my wifes name. Thanks for making yourself an activce participant in thier criminal behavior.


    DU has all my personal information because of you, but he much like your buddy inkslinger/idiocarat are too cowardly to look me in the eye so they engage in harassment via remote cyberstalking.


    The authorities are logging this shit, keep it up, you'll find yourself at the end of a tort as will all your buddies on that facebook page you all have dedicated to harassing and doxing me.
    Last edited by Underdog; 05-19-2021 at 07:09 AM.

  2. #47 | Top
    Join Date
    May 2021
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    38
    Thanks
    9
    Thanked 21 Times in 14 Posts
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 1 Time in 1 Post

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dutch Uncle View Post
    After a few months of witnessing his doxxing, cyberstalking and cyberbullying, it's understandable why the group banned him.
    We were never able to confirm any doxing / cyberstalking claims. Neither his, nor the claims being made by others against him. He was banned primarily for being a persistent pain in the ass.

  3. #48 | Top
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Location
    Digging up your yard.
    Posts
    8,682
    Thanks
    1,490
    Thanked 1,394 Times in 1,136 Posts
    Groans
    3,120
    Groaned 154 Times in 151 Posts
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Djinn View Post
    We were never able to confirm any doxing / cyberstalking claims. Neither his, nor the claims being made by others against him. He was banned primarily for being a persistent pain in the ass.


    So you note, the jackass you are talking to is the same one that attracted you to this place, is the same one who used David Mclean's method of doxing by posting people with the same name as me and my town names, wifes names just so I know he has my info and has engaged in doxing, you know, enough plausible deniability for protected members to get away with doxing? note the content of the owner of this place and this thread in his opening post HE was smarter than you in figuring it out.

    DU posted my first and last name, my wifes name and my town, all based on information your boy inkslinger who showed up the same day as you showed up doxing me. When will you and your forum stop harassing me?


    as for DU, he knows where to find me if he ever wants to man up.

  4. #49 | Top
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Location
    Digging up your yard.
    Posts
    8,682
    Thanks
    1,490
    Thanked 1,394 Times in 1,136 Posts
    Groans
    3,120
    Groaned 154 Times in 151 Posts
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    DAm should note that Djinn is "Taking the fight here" a fight he and his staff caused on his site, to keep it off his site.


    One day, people will realize when others are using them.

  5. #50 | Top
    Join Date
    Mar 2020
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    46,110
    Thanks
    14,038
    Thanked 20,444 Times in 16,029 Posts
    Groans
    2
    Groaned 2,202 Times in 2,160 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Underdog View Post
    DAm should note that Djinn is "Taking the fight here" a fight he and his staff caused on his site, to keep it off his site.


    One day, people will realize when others are using them.
    It's always someone elses fault, isn't it Jits? Never your fault. You claim to be "100% Not Guilty" then you constantly lie with every post.

    Just how fucked up is your life? Have you been banned from your Jits club yet? Received multiple bad yelp reviews from people you've fucked over or beat up? Women you've harassed, stalked and doxxed?

    At one time you claimed they called your wife? Is that happening still? Evidence? Link? Copy of a deidentified Police Report or TRO?
    Stripping Americans of their rights, regardless if unalienable or unenumerated, is against American ideals

  6. #51 | Top
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Location
    Digging up your yard.
    Posts
    8,682
    Thanks
    1,490
    Thanked 1,394 Times in 1,136 Posts
    Groans
    3,120
    Groaned 154 Times in 151 Posts
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Djinn View Post
    We were never able to confirm any doxing / cyberstalking claims. Neither his, nor the claims being made by others against him. He was banned primarily for being a persistent pain in the ass.



    your buddy, inkslinger/idiocarat, friends with your mod bill foreman.


    Quote Originally Posted by Inkslinger View Post
    First time ever here.
    A Facebook page with members from another forum shared this page, along with a ton of facts about Big Money, Rev Hellh0und, Underdog about
    what he doesn't really own and doesn't really do.
    He's a fucking loser in life because he spends time stalking, doxxing, and threatening people online.

    It's what fucking losers with low self esteem do. \_(ツ)_/



    Quote Originally Posted by Inkslinger View Post
    It's a private page... all members from another forum.
    Liberals to boot....




    Seems like evidence of dedicated harassment and doxing. You claim "no evidence", which is a lie.



    maybe I'll post some of the voicemail's next.

  7. #52 | Top
    Join Date
    Mar 2020
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    46,110
    Thanks
    14,038
    Thanked 20,444 Times in 16,029 Posts
    Groans
    2
    Groaned 2,202 Times in 2,160 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Underdog View Post
    your buddy, inkslinger/idiocarat, friends with your mod bill foreman.

    Seems like evidence of dedicated harassment and doxing. You claim "no evidence", which is a lie.



    maybe I'll post some of the voicemail's next.
    Where's the "doxxing" dumbass?

    Still waiting for prove of your false claims against me. What's taking so long? You claimed I doxxed you but there's no proof. Why?

    Here's your latest lies:

    Quote Originally Posted by Dutch Uncle View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Underdog View Post
    Why would I fill out a form, you now have my address, phone number wifes name, my kids name. Why not make good on your threats to come shoot me. I'd LOVE for you to try.

    you said you were going to shoot me, beat me up, you got all my personal info, when you coming?
    Link, Jits, or it's just another lie. No link proves you're a piece of shit, scumbag liar who has a track record of violence on this forum and PH.
    Stripping Americans of their rights, regardless if unalienable or unenumerated, is against American ideals

  8. #53 | Top
    Join Date
    May 2021
    Posts
    60
    Thanks
    46
    Thanked 24 Times in 20 Posts
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 3 Times in 3 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Underdog View Post
    your buddy, inkslinger/idiocarat, friends with your mod bill foreman.













    Seems like evidence of dedicated harassment and doxing. You claim "no evidence", which is a lie.



    maybe I'll post some of the voicemail's next.
    Still melting down Pussboy?

    It's not like I exposed you for the loser you really are.
    Anyone that took Psych 101 knows the 'real' you.

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to Inkslinger For This Post:

    Dutch Uncle (05-19-2021)

  10. #54 | Top
    Join Date
    Mar 2020
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    46,110
    Thanks
    14,038
    Thanked 20,444 Times in 16,029 Posts
    Groans
    2
    Groaned 2,202 Times in 2,160 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Inkslinger View Post
    Still melting down Pussboy?

    It's not like I exposed you for the loser you really are.
    Anyone that took Psych 101 knows the 'real' you.
    LOL. Both funny and ironic since Jits, among his many, many lies, claimed several times to have a Masters of Psychology. Here's two:

    Quote Originally Posted by Underdog View Post
    I think the opposite. Degrees don't mean shit. My point is, like he's lied before about his service, he lied when he calls himself a "psychologist" which he is not. I pointed out I have a masters degress in psychology but I am not a psychologist either, not that being more educated makes you smarter, it doesnt. DU could have his MD and still be a dumbass.
    Quote Originally Posted by Underdog View Post
    I have a masters in psychology. gaslighting doesn't work on me. (moreso do to my giant ego, than my degress.)

    So you get to dictate me, but I not you?

    I will happily answer your question when you directly answer mine.,
    PS I've asked Jits for days to provide proof of his false accusations against me. Unlike the evidence reposted above, he has failed to provide a single shred of proof that his lies are true.
    Stripping Americans of their rights, regardless if unalienable or unenumerated, is against American ideals

Bookmarks

Posting Rules

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •