Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 16 to 23 of 23

Thread: FEC Drops Its Inquiry Into Trumpís Payments To Stormy Daniels

  1. #16 | Top
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    life
    Posts
    46,441
    Thanks
    11,897
    Thanked 19,428 Times in 13,630 Posts
    Groans
    241
    Groaned 1,834 Times in 1,747 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Grokmaster View Post
    MORE ILLEGAL HARASSMENT; SEIZING PRIVATE PROPERTY TO "SEARCH FOR AN UNKNOWN CRIME".


    " The right of the people to be secure in their persons, houses, papers, and effects, against unreasonable searches and seizures, shall not be violated, and no Warrants shall issue, but upon probable cause, supported by Oath or affirmation, and particularly describing the place to be searched, and the persons or things to be seized."


    NO PROBABLE CAUSE OF ANY CRIME....STALIN-O-CRATS CANNOT BE TRUSTED WITH THE LAW, AS THEY CONTINUE TO PROVE...
    they can get a search warrant by alleging some crime like FARA that was never prosecuted before Trump.
    I think i read it's only been criminally ( not administratively) done 7 times before

  2. #17 | Top
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Posts
    19,580
    Thanks
    10,346
    Thanked 9,705 Times in 6,716 Posts
    Groans
    179
    Groaned 336 Times in 330 Posts
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by anatta View Post
    hopeful I dont need to explain the term.
    No. Trump cant and shouldn't do a damn thing except answer any questions as a witness
    This FARA is a joke, and the other part reeks of some Logan act stuff..Rudy's turn in the barrel
    THE ALLEGED "FOCUS" IS THE FIRING OF THE AMBASSADOR TO UKRAINE, WHO WAS COMPLICIT IN THER BIDEN CORRUPTION, AT THE REQUEST OF THE NEWLY ELECTED PRESIDENT THERE.

    REGARDLESS...THE POTUS FIRING AN AMBASSADOR IS NOT A CRIME....

    AS I SAID: ZERO PROBABLE CAUSE FOR THIS BULLSHIT.




    " The right of the people to be secure in their persons, houses, papers, and effects, against unreasonable searches and seizures, shall not be violated, and no Warrants shall issue, but upon probable cause, supported by Oath or affirmation, and particularly describing the place to be searched, and the persons or things to be seized."


    NO PROBABLE CAUSE OF ANY CRIME....STALIN-O-CRATS CANNOT BE TRUSTED WITH THE LAW, AS THEY CONTINUE TO PROVE...
    TRUMP WILL TAKE FORTY STATES...UNLESS THE SAME IDIOTS WHO BROUGHT US THE 2020 DUNCE-O-CRAT IOWA CLUSTERFUCK CONTINUE THEIR SEDITIOUS ACTIVITIES...THEN HE WILL WIN EVEN MORE ..UNLESS THE RED CHINESE AND DNC COLLUDE, USE A PANDEMIC, AND THEN THE DEMOCRATS VIOLATE ARTICLE II OF THE CONSTITUTION, TO FACILLITATE MILLIONS OF ILLEGAL, UNVETTED, MAIL IN BALLOTS IN THE DARK OF NIGHT..


    De Oppresso Liber

  3. #18 | Top
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    life
    Posts
    46,441
    Thanks
    11,897
    Thanked 19,428 Times in 13,630 Posts
    Groans
    241
    Groaned 1,834 Times in 1,747 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Grokmaster View Post
    THE ALLEGED "FOCUS" IS THE FIRING OF THE AMBASSADOR TO UKRAINE, WHO WAS COMPLICIT IN THER BIDEN CORRUPTION, AT THE REQUEST OF THE NEWLY ELECTED PRESIDENT THERE.

    REGARDLESS...THE POTUS FIRING AN AMBASSADOR IS NOT A CRIME....

    AS I SAID: ZERO PROBABLE CAUSE FOR THIS BULLSHIT.




    " The right of the people to be secure in their persons, houses, papers, and effects, against unreasonable searches and seizures, shall not be violated, and no Warrants shall issue, but upon probable cause, supported by Oath or affirmation, and particularly describing the place to be searched, and the persons or things to be seized."


    NO PROBABLE CAUSE OF ANY CRIME....STALIN-O-CRATS CANNOT BE TRUSTED WITH THE LAW, AS THEY CONTINUE TO PROVE...
    and Rudy is what? being criminally looked at for that??? WTF??

  4. #19 | Top
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Posts
    19,580
    Thanks
    10,346
    Thanked 9,705 Times in 6,716 Posts
    Groans
    179
    Groaned 336 Times in 330 Posts
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by anatta View Post
    and Rudy is what? being criminally looked at for that??? WTF??
    YEP...that's what the CRIMINALS AT THE BIDEN DOJ/FBI SAID.....CHECK THIS BULLSHIT OUT:


    Firing of U.S. Ambassador Is at Center of Giuliani Investigation

    Prosecutors want to scrutinize Rudolph W. Giuliani’s communications with Ukrainian officials about the ouster of the ambassador, Marie L. Yovanovitch



    https://www.nytimes.com/2021/04/29/n...t-ukraine.html



    ILLEGAL SEARCH AND SEIZURE.....ZERO PROBABLE CAUSE OF ANY CRIME....FUCKING NONSENSE.



    THE STALIN-O-CRATS CANNOT BE TRUSTED WITH THE LAW....AS THEY SHOW US DAILY...
    TRUMP WILL TAKE FORTY STATES...UNLESS THE SAME IDIOTS WHO BROUGHT US THE 2020 DUNCE-O-CRAT IOWA CLUSTERFUCK CONTINUE THEIR SEDITIOUS ACTIVITIES...THEN HE WILL WIN EVEN MORE ..UNLESS THE RED CHINESE AND DNC COLLUDE, USE A PANDEMIC, AND THEN THE DEMOCRATS VIOLATE ARTICLE II OF THE CONSTITUTION, TO FACILLITATE MILLIONS OF ILLEGAL, UNVETTED, MAIL IN BALLOTS IN THE DARK OF NIGHT..


    De Oppresso Liber

  5. #20 | Top
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    life
    Posts
    46,441
    Thanks
    11,897
    Thanked 19,428 Times in 13,630 Posts
    Groans
    241
    Groaned 1,834 Times in 1,747 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Grokmaster View Post
    YEP...that's what the CRIMINALS AT THE BIDEN DOJ/FBI SAID.....CHECK THIS BULLSHIT OUT:
    Firing of U.S. Ambassador Is at Center of Giuliani Investigation

    Prosecutors want to scrutinize Rudolph W. Giuliani’s communications with Ukrainian officials about the ouster of the ambassador, Marie L. Yovanovitch

    https://www.nytimes.com/2021/04/29/n...t-ukraine.html

    lol. thats Logan act stuff..but they'll try to weave a collusion

  6. #21 | Top
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    33,298
    Thanks
    203
    Thanked 14,291 Times in 9,964 Posts
    Groans
    4,060
    Groaned 3,284 Times in 3,050 Posts

    Default

    The FEC board has 6 members. A max of 3 allowed from each political party. It takes 4 to make a decision. That is why they are letting Trump, the crook, off. The reds will not do their jobs.

  7. The Following User Groans At Nordberg For This Awful Post:

    Primavera (05-08-2021)

  8. #22 | Top
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    95,511
    Thanks
    48,460
    Thanked 29,523 Times in 22,580 Posts
    Groans
    39,524
    Groaned 4,285 Times in 4,085 Posts
    Blog Entries
    53

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nordberg View Post
    The FEC board has 6 members. A max of 3 allowed from each political party. It takes 4 to make a decision. That is why they are letting Trump, the crook, off. The reds will not do their jobs.
    Go cry offline!!

  9. #23 | Top
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Posts
    19,580
    Thanks
    10,346
    Thanked 9,705 Times in 6,716 Posts
    Groans
    179
    Groaned 336 Times in 330 Posts
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nordberg View Post
    The FEC board has 6 members. A max of 3 allowed from each political party. It takes 4 to make a decision. That is why they are letting Trump, the crook, off. The reds will not do their jobs.
    What's the supposed crime??? He used PERSONAL FUNDS to silence the skank(s) = NOT A CRIME, OR CAMPAIGN FINANCE VIOLATION.


    THE COWARD COHEN PLEADED GUILTY TO A NON-EXISTENT CRIME TO SUCK UP TO THE CRMINALS OF DEMOCRAT LEFTOVER DOJ/FBI....THEY RAISED RUDY WITH ZERO PROBABLE CAUSE OF ANY CRIME...



    STALIN-O-CRATS CANNOT BE TRUSTED WITH THE LAW.....AS THEY ARE PROVING AGAIN WITH THIS POLITICALLY-MOTIVATED BULLSHIT....
    TRUMP WILL TAKE FORTY STATES...UNLESS THE SAME IDIOTS WHO BROUGHT US THE 2020 DUNCE-O-CRAT IOWA CLUSTERFUCK CONTINUE THEIR SEDITIOUS ACTIVITIES...THEN HE WILL WIN EVEN MORE ..UNLESS THE RED CHINESE AND DNC COLLUDE, USE A PANDEMIC, AND THEN THE DEMOCRATS VIOLATE ARTICLE II OF THE CONSTITUTION, TO FACILLITATE MILLIONS OF ILLEGAL, UNVETTED, MAIL IN BALLOTS IN THE DARK OF NIGHT..


    De Oppresso Liber

Similar Threads

  1. Kim Admits He Just Used Trump to Meet Stormy Daniels
    By reagansghost in forum Current Events Forum
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-22-2019, 09:17 PM
  2. Avenatti And Stormy Daniels Are About To Lose A Round To Trump
    By volsrock in forum Current Events Forum
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-26-2018, 08:51 AM
  3. Stormy Daniels sues Trump for Defamation
    By Bourbon in forum Current Events Forum
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: 05-01-2018, 06:13 AM
  4. Replies: 19
    Last Post: 03-29-2018, 09:07 PM
  5. NYT: Trump lawyer says he paid Stormy Daniels
    By signalmankenneth in forum Current Events Forum
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 02-14-2018, 08:23 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Rules

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •