Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 38

Thread: I Am Sticking With My Instincts

  1. #16 | Top
    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Posts
    1,459
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 58 Times in 53 Posts
    Groans
    1
    Groaned 13 Times in 13 Posts

    Default

    Still working the "coca cola" plant?

  2. #17 | Top
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Posts
    4,701
    Thanks
    1,889
    Thanked 3,041 Times in 1,972 Posts
    Groans
    47
    Groaned 184 Times in 179 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Flanders View Post
    In truth, an accurate nationwide audit would lower COVID-19 deaths to less than 10
    How many deaths would a nationwide audit lower it to in India?

  3. #18 | Top
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Posts
    3,263
    Thanks
    908
    Thanked 409 Times in 367 Posts
    Groans
    51
    Groaned 98 Times in 85 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tranquillus in Exile View Post
    How many deaths would a nationwide audit lower it to in India?
    To Tranquillus in Exile: Zero.
    The basic test of freedom is perhaps less in what we are free to do than in what we are free not to do. It is the freedom to refrain, withdraw and abstain which makes a totalitarian regime impossible. Eric Hoffer

  4. #19 | Top
    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Posts
    1,459
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 58 Times in 53 Posts
    Groans
    1
    Groaned 13 Times in 13 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Iolo/Penderyn View Post
    Not everyone comes from your backwood, peasant.
    Eunuchs have no place to assume a pretense of supiriority. Yer very bearly even human anymore. Your perspective as to the human condition lacks jurisdiction.

    What do you call hunger?
    What do you call fear
    What is hate
    What is jealousy
    What is wicked
    What all your senses?
    What are all your emotions?
    I know you have no sex drive so we'll just skip that for now.

  5. #20 | Top
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Location
    Cymru/ Wails
    Posts
    5,974
    Thanks
    3,256
    Thanked 2,341 Times in 1,675 Posts
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 1,675 Times in 1,543 Posts
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ]2epo]v[an View Post
    Eunuchs have no place to assume a pretense of supiriority. Yer very bearly even human anymore. Your perspective as to the human condition lacks jurisdiction.

    What do you call hunger?
    What do you call fear
    What is hate
    What is jealousy
    What is wicked
    What all your senses?
    What are all your emotions?
    I know you have no sex drive so we'll just skip that for now.
    The word you want is 'barely', peasant. I have four children, incidentally. The things you mention are cultural artefacts, normal parts of animals, all sorts, but things which humans can, at a push, do without. I'm putting you on Ignore now - once the subhumans start on their half-witted insults, it is time for sensible people to end the conversation.

  6. #21 | Top
    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Posts
    1,459
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 58 Times in 53 Posts
    Groans
    1
    Groaned 13 Times in 13 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Iolo/Penderyn View Post
    The word you want is 'barely', peasant. I have four children, incidentally. The things you mention are cultural artefacts, normal parts of animals, all sorts, but things which humans can, at a push, do without. I'm putting you on Ignore now - once the subhumans start on their half-witted insults, it is time for sensible people to end the conversation.
    Dooooooche

    "The things you mention are cultural artefacts"

    Emotions and senses are in no way shape or form "cultural artifacts." How when and were we choose to access them is the only component relating to enculturation and even that misaproproation has its limits. Proof by reversal, any mamal can be trained differently also. You're making a non-point prejudiced assertion on a pseudo-intellectual conclusion. Your habitual intellectual laziness is proof point of your inferiority. Away with you. You're dismissed.

    Turd licker.

  7. #22 | Top
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Posts
    7,431
    Thanks
    671
    Thanked 2,937 Times in 2,068 Posts
    Groans
    17
    Groaned 444 Times in 421 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Iolo/Penderyn View Post
    Human beings don't have instincts in the sense that animals do - just prejudices and ignorance.
    Human beings ARE an animal species, Iolo--homo sapiens, to be specific.

    Homo sapiens--excluding the devolved mutant infestation in America--is a species with a large cerebrum portion of the brain.
    Animals with larger cerebrums have diminished instincts because they use the cognitive process so frequently instead.

    A significantly larger cerebrum is the principle difference between canis lupus familiaris, the domestic dog, and it's origin species, canis lupus, the grey wolf.
    The difference is even greater between humans and devolved trumpanzees.
    Patriotism is the last refuge of a a scoundrel. Samuel Johnson, 1775
    Religion....is the opiate of the people. Karl Marx, 1848
    Person...woman...man...camera...television. Donald Trump, 2020

  8. #23 | Top
    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Posts
    1,459
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 58 Times in 53 Posts
    Groans
    1
    Groaned 13 Times in 13 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by NiftyNiblick View Post
    Human beings ARE an animal species, Iolo--homo sapiens, to be specific.

    Homo sapiens--excluding the devolved mutant infestation in America--is a species with a large cerebrum portion of the brain.
    Animals with larger cerebrums have diminished instincts because they use the cognitive process so frequently instead.

    A significantly larger cerebrum is the principle difference between canis lupus familiaris, the domestic dog, and it's origin species, canis lupus, the grey wolf.
    The difference is even greater between humans and devolved trumpanzees.
    You're so far up your subjective ass you should wink out of existance.

    When and where theres a chunk of brain, means almost nothing. Even motor skills can be re-routed, see early age hemisphere amputations. Beyond that, i can tell you're a closeted racist bigot.

    The only difference between people and the rest of the animal world is our habit of being completely psychotic. Turns out psychosis is therapeutic sometimes. Thats it. Thats all.

    We have instincts just as any other animal. The assertion that animals dont have a choice but to be instinctive is as flawed as the distinction between predator and herbivore. Fight or flight, there's always a choice. Tho, even you intransigent thugs dont exhibit that much. but i wont say you didnt have the choice no matter how much you make it look like that.

    Turns out the only true herbivore on earth is a koala bear. It is completly specialized and can only eat one plant. Name a common animal and ill show you a citation of it eating meat.

    The facts are, zoology is a subjectivist pseudoscience.

    You've literally learned to be even more stupid than you were born to be.

    Im citing your intransigence as counter claim to your own assertions you're chiefly cognitive.

    The inability to introspectivly recognize instinctive behaviour is highly suggestive of instinctive behaviour, fools, and not at all suggestive that you dont have instincts.

    What makes you think youre so different? Arrogance is another instinct, i'd hazard to say. Note your inability to recognise it as such.


    Consciousness is little more than bias appeasement. When and were it refuses to reach outside of it's pathway is not something you can naturaly detect. Despite all your frivolous counterclaims, you yourselves are a perfect example of human instinctive behaviour and much less this cognitive delusion you tell yourselves as you incessantly repeate rhetoric as facts.

    That we can train to misapropriate our instincts to create a delusion as to otherwise, is meaningless. You slime find yourselves as superior in your recitation of verifiably false facts as your chief evidence of superiority. On even your own lips is the newly rhetorical "derangement" argument.

    Argumentum ad populum will only lead you off a cliff like a buffalo or a lemming. You have no cares of your point being right or wrong only with the faith you've not been mislead. What proves human instinct better than you. What proves you're doomed better than your fellowship?

    You, supirior? Harumf! Followers aren't supirior to anything.

    Your pride is a counterpoint to your dignity, not a replacement. They're not synonyms.

  9. #24 | Top
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Posts
    7,431
    Thanks
    671
    Thanked 2,937 Times in 2,068 Posts
    Groans
    17
    Groaned 444 Times in 421 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ]2epo]v[an View Post
    You're so far up your subjective ass you should wink out of existance.

    When and where theres a chunk of brain, means almost nothing. Even motor skills can be re-routed, see early age hemisphere amputations. Beyond that, i can tell you're a closeted racist bigot.

    The only difference between people and the rest of the animal world is our habit of being completely psychotic. Turns out psychosis is therapeutic sometimes. Thats it. Thats all.

    We have instincts just as any other animal. The assertion that animals dont have a choice but to be instinctive is as flawed as the distinction between predator and herbivore. Fight or flight, there's always a choice. Tho, even you intransigent thugs dont exhibit that much. but i wont say you didnt have the choice no matter how much you make it look like that.

    Turns out the only true herbivore on earth is a koala bear. It is completly specialized and can only eat one plant. Name a common animal and ill show you a citation of it eating meat.

    The facts are, zoology is a subjectivist pseudoscience.

    You've literally learned to be even more stupid than you were born to be.

    Im citing your intransigence as counter claim to your own assertions you're chiefly cognitive.

    The inability to introspectivly recognize instinctive behaviour is highly suggestive of instinctive behaviour, fools, and not at all suggestive that you dont have instincts.

    What makes you think youre so different? Arrogance is another instinct, i'd hazard to say. Note your inability to recognise it as such.


    Consciousness is little more than bias appeasement. When and were it refuses to reach outside of it's pathway is not something you can naturaly detect. Despite all your frivolous counterclaims, you yourselves are a perfect example of human instinctive behaviour and much less this cognitive delusion you tell yourselves as you incessantly repeate rhetoric as facts.

    That we can train to misapropriate our instincts to create a delusion as to otherwise, is meaningless. You slime find yourselves as superior in your recitation of verifiably false facts as your chief evidence of superiority. On even your own lips is the newly rhetorical "derangement" argument.

    Argumentum ad populum will only lead you off a cliff like a buffalo or a lemming. You have no cares of your point being right or wrong only with the faith you've not been mislead. What proves human instinct better than you. What proves you're doomed better than your fellowship?

    You, supirior? Harumf! Followers aren't supirior to anything.

    Your pride is a counterpoint to your dignity, not a replacement. They're not synonyms.
    Got it.
    <yawn>
    Patriotism is the last refuge of a a scoundrel. Samuel Johnson, 1775
    Religion....is the opiate of the people. Karl Marx, 1848
    Person...woman...man...camera...television. Donald Trump, 2020

  10. #25 | Top
    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Posts
    1,459
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 58 Times in 53 Posts
    Groans
    1
    Groaned 13 Times in 13 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Iolo/Penderyn View Post
    The word you want is 'barely', peasant. I have four children, incidentally. The things you mention are cultural artefacts, normal parts of animals, all sorts, but things which humans can, at a push, do without. I'm putting you on Ignore now - once the subhumans start on their half-witted insults, it is time for sensible people to end the conversation.
    Quote Originally Posted by ]2epo]v[an View Post
    You're so far up your subjective ass you should wink out of existance.

    When and where theres a chunk of brain, means almost nothing. Even motor skills can be re-routed, see early age hemisphere amputations. Beyond that, i can tell you're a closeted racist bigot.

    The only difference between people and the rest of the animal world is our habit of being completely psychotic. Turns out psychosis is therapeutic sometimes. Thats it. Thats all.

    We have instincts just as any other animal. The assertion that animals dont have a choice but to be instinctive is as flawed as the distinction between predator and herbivore. Fight or flight, there's always a choice. Tho, even you intransigent thugs dont exhibit that much. but i wont say you didnt have the choice no matter how much you make it look like that.

    Turns out the only true herbivore on earth is a koala bear. It is completly specialized and can only eat one plant. Name a common animal and ill show you a citation of it eating meat.

    The facts are, zoology is a subjectivist pseudoscience.

    You've literally learned to be even more stupid than you were born to be.

    Im citing your intransigence as counter claim to your own assertions you're chiefly cognitive.

    The inability to introspectivly recognize instinctive behaviour is highly suggestive of instinctive behaviour, fools, and not at all suggestive that you dont have instincts.

    What makes you think youre so different? Arrogance is another instinct, i'd hazard to say. Note your inability to recognise it as such.


    Consciousness is little more than bias appeasement. When and were it refuses to reach outside of it's pathway is not something you can naturaly detect. Despite all your frivolous counterclaims, you yourselves are a perfect example of human instinctive behaviour and much less this cognitive delusion you tell yourselves as you incessantly repeate rhetoric as facts.

    That we can train to misapropriate our instincts to create a delusion as to otherwise, is meaningless. You slime find yourselves as superior in your recitation of verifiably false facts as your chief evidence of superiority. On even your own lips is the newly rhetorical "derangement" argument.

    Argumentum ad populum will only lead you off a cliff like a buffalo or a lemming. You have no cares of your point being right or wrong only with the faith you've not been mislead. What proves human instinct better than you. What proves you're doomed better than your fellowship?

    You, supirior? Harumf! Followers aren't supirior to anything.

    Your pride is a counterpoint to your dignity, not a replacement. They're not synonyms.
    Quote Originally Posted by NiftyNiblick View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ]2epo]v[an View Post
    You're so far up your subjective ass you should wink out of existance.

    When and where theres a chunk of brain, means almost nothing. Even motor skills can be re-routed, see early age hemisphere amputations. Beyond that, i can tell you're a closeted racist bigot.

    The only difference between people and the rest of the animal world is our habit of being completely psychotic. Turns out psychosis is therapeutic sometimes. Thats it. Thats all.

    We have instincts just as any other animal. The assertion that animals dont have a choice but to be instinctive is as flawed as the distinction between predator and herbivore. Fight or flight, there's always a choice. Tho, even you intransigent thugs dont exhibit that much. but i wont say you didnt have the choice no matter how much you make it look like that.

    Turns out the only true herbivore on earth is a koala bear. It is completly specialized and can only eat one plant. Name a common animal and ill show you a citation of it eating meat.

    The facts are, zoology is a subjectivist pseudoscience.

    You've literally learned to be even more stupid than you were born to be.

    Im citing your intransigence as counter claim to your own assertions you're chiefly cognitive.

    The inability to introspectivly recognize instinctive behaviour is highly suggestive of instinctive behaviour, fools, and not at all suggestive that you dont have instincts.

    What makes you think youre so different? Arrogance is another instinct, i'd hazard to say. Note your inability to recognise it as such.


    Consciousness is little more than bias appeasement. When and were it refuses to reach outside of it's pathway is not something you can naturaly detect. Despite all your frivolous counterclaims, you yourselves are a perfect example of human instinctive behaviour and much less this cognitive delusion you tell yourselves as you incessantly repeate rhetoric as facts.

    That we can train to misapropriate our instincts to create a delusion as to otherwise, is meaningless. You slime find yourselves as superior in your recitation of verifiably false facts as your chief evidence of superiority. On even your own lips is the newly rhetorical "derangement" argument.

    Argumentum ad populum will only lead you off a cliff like a buffalo or a lemming. You have no cares of your point being right or wrong only with the faith you've not been mislead. What proves human instinct better than you. What proves you're doomed better than your fellowship?

    You, supirior? Harumf! Followers aren't supirior to anything.

    Your pride is a counterpoint to your dignity, not a replacement. They're not synonyms.
    Got it.
    <yawn>
    Did you? So you dont feel used right? I suppose he has you blocked also tho. Theist slime can only be trusted to be theist slime. Im sure he wouldnt like you much.
    Last edited by ]2epo]v[an; 05-09-2021 at 08:32 PM.

  11. #26 | Top
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Location
    Cymru/ Wails
    Posts
    5,974
    Thanks
    3,256
    Thanked 2,341 Times in 1,675 Posts
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 1,675 Times in 1,543 Posts
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by NiftyNiblick View Post
    Human beings ARE an animal species, Iolo--homo sapiens, to be specific.

    Homo sapiens--excluding the devolved mutant infestation in America--is a species with a large cerebrum portion of the brain.
    Animals with larger cerebrums have diminished instincts because they use the cognitive process so frequently instead.

    A significantly larger cerebrum is the principle difference between canis lupus familiaris, the domestic dog, and it's origin species, canis lupus, the grey wolf.
    The difference is even greater between humans and devolved trumpanzees.
    I refer you to monks and nuns for the 'sex instinct', for instance. Instincts dominate animals, while humans can overcome their various urges, unless they decide to pretend otherwise.

  12. #27 | Top
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Posts
    7,431
    Thanks
    671
    Thanked 2,937 Times in 2,068 Posts
    Groans
    17
    Groaned 444 Times in 421 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Iolo/Penderyn View Post
    I refer you to monks and nuns for the 'sex instinct', for instance. Instincts dominate animals, while humans can overcome their various urges, unless they decide to pretend otherwise.
    Based on films that I've seen, monks and nuns have crazy sex all the time.
    Can't speak for the extent of realism portrayed, however.
    I'd prefer to think that it's true and be happy for them.
    Patriotism is the last refuge of a a scoundrel. Samuel Johnson, 1775
    Religion....is the opiate of the people. Karl Marx, 1848
    Person...woman...man...camera...television. Donald Trump, 2020

  13. #28 | Top
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    43,993
    Thanks
    2,216
    Thanked 5,094 Times in 4,023 Posts
    Groans
    12
    Groaned 292 Times in 270 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ]2epo]v[an View Post
    As you yourself point out, you never really know what's in your vax. Truth is the same with anything tho. You dont really know what you ate this morning you dont really know what you put in your car this morning etc. The vax could be dangerous but so could not taking it. What good would it do to never offer an easter egg vax? You can always build on a vax later. Maybe this vax could prevent other things diwn the road. Why wouldnt vax people want to save vax people? Maybe just save tgem for later like a desert.... who can guess. Flip a coin, take a chance.
    you're an imbecile.
    Morality is a set of attitudes and behaviors which facilitate voluntary, cooperative and mutually beneficial relationships. --AssHatZombie

    Obamagate is Operation Crossfire Hurricane

    internationalist fascism: the belief that the interests of multinational corporations should be the sole focus of all national trade policies.

    https://drjudyamikovits.com <-- max vax truth

  14. The Following User Says Thank You to AssHatZombie For This Post:

    Guille (05-11-2021)

  15. #29 | Top
    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Posts
    1,459
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 58 Times in 53 Posts
    Groans
    1
    Groaned 13 Times in 13 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by NiftyNiblick View Post
    Based on films that I've seen, monks and nuns have crazy sex all the time.
    Can't speak for the extent of realism portrayed, however.
    I'd prefer to think that it's true and be happy for them.
    Yes i know you spend a lot of time on kinkfactory.com
    Last edited by ]2epo]v[an; 05-11-2021 at 05:17 PM.

  16. #30 | Top
    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Posts
    1,459
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 58 Times in 53 Posts
    Groans
    1
    Groaned 13 Times in 13 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AssHatZombie View Post
    you're an imbecile.
    You're a pretentious stooge.

Similar Threads

  1. My political instincts are unrivaled
    By canceled.2021.2 in forum General Politics Forum
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 08-18-2019, 09:42 AM
  2. My political instincts are spot on and uncanny
    By canceled.2021.1 in forum General Politics Forum
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-20-2018, 08:22 AM
  3. APP - My political instincts are amazing
    By canceled.2021.2 in forum Above Plain Politics Forum
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 10-23-2017, 03:24 PM
  4. My political instincts remain intact
    By canceled.2021.3 in forum Current Events Forum
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 07-03-2017, 12:44 PM
  5. APP - My political instincts are pretty phenomenal
    By canceled.2021.2 in forum Above Plain Politics Forum
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 05-17-2017, 09:15 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Rules

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •