Groaned 61 Times in 60 Posts

Still working the "coca cola" plant?

2. #17 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,324 Times in 2,774 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 215 Times in 209 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Flanders View Post
    In truth, an accurate nationwide audit would lower COVID-19 deaths to less than 10
    How many deaths would a nationwide audit lower it to in India?

3. #18 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 102 Times in 89 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Tranquillus in Exile View Post
    How many deaths would a nationwide audit lower it to in India?
    To Tranquillus in Exile: Zero.
    The basic test of freedom is perhaps less in what we are free to do than in what we are free not to do. It is the freedom to refrain, withdraw and abstain which makes a totalitarian regime impossible. Eric Hoffer

4. #19 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Iolo/Penderyn View Post
    Not everyone comes from your backwood, peasant.
    Eunuchs have no place to assume a pretense of supiriority. Yer very bearly even human anymore. Your perspective as to the human condition lacks jurisdiction.

What do you call hunger?
    What do you call fear
    What is hate
    What is jealousy
    What is wicked
    What all your senses?
    What are all your emotions?
    I know you have no sex drive so we'll just skip that for now.

5. #20 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,507 Times in 1,787 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,738 Times in 1,599 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ]2epo]v[an View Post
    Eunuchs have no place to assume a pretense of supiriority. Yer very bearly even human anymore. Your perspective as to the human condition lacks jurisdiction.

What do you call hunger?
    What do you call fear
    What is hate
    What is jealousy
    What is wicked
    What all your senses?
    What are all your emotions?
    I know you have no sex drive so we'll just skip that for now.
    The word you want is 'barely', peasant. I have four children, incidentally. The things you mention are cultural artefacts, normal parts of animals, all sorts, but things which humans can, at a push, do without. I'm putting you on Ignore now - once the subhumans start on their half-witted insults, it is time for sensible people to end the conversation.

6. #21 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

The word you want is 'barely', peasant. I have four children, incidentally. The things you mention are cultural artefacts, normal parts of animals, all sorts, but things which humans can, at a push, do without. I'm putting you on Ignore now - once the subhumans start on their half-witted insults, it is time for sensible people to end the conversation.
    Dooooooche

"The things you mention are cultural artefacts"

Emotions and senses are in no way shape or form "cultural artifacts." How when and were we choose to access them is the only component relating to enculturation and even that misaproproation has its limits. Proof by reversal, any mamal can be trained differently also. You're making a non-point prejudiced assertion on a pseudo-intellectual conclusion. Your habitual intellectual laziness is proof point of your inferiority. Away with you. You're dismissed.

Turd licker.

7. #22 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,061 Times in 7,495 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,103 Times in 1,048 Posts

Human beings don't have instincts in the sense that animals do - just prejudices and ignorance.
    Human beings ARE an animal species, Iolo--homo sapiens, to be specific.

Homo sapiens--excluding the devolved mutant infestation in America--is a species with a large cerebrum portion of the brain.
    Animals with larger cerebrums have diminished instincts because they use the cognitive process so frequently instead.

A significantly larger cerebrum is the principle difference between canis lupus familiaris, the domestic dog, and it's origin species, canis lupus, the grey wolf.
    The difference is even greater between humans and devolved trumpanzees.
    Patriotism is the last refuge of a scoundrel. Samuel Johnson, 1775
    Religion....is the opiate of the people. Karl Marx, 1848
    Freedom's just another word for nothin' left to lose. Kris Kristofferson, 1969

8. #23 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by NiftyNiblick View Post

Homo sapiens--excluding the devolved mutant infestation in America--is a species with a large cerebrum portion of the brain.
    Animals with larger cerebrums have diminished instincts because they use the cognitive process so frequently instead.

A significantly larger cerebrum is the principle difference between canis lupus familiaris, the domestic dog, and it's origin species, canis lupus, the grey wolf.
    You're so far up your subjective ass you should wink out of existance.

When and where theres a chunk of brain, means almost nothing. Even motor skills can be re-routed, see early age hemisphere amputations. Beyond that, i can tell you're a closeted racist bigot.

The only difference between people and the rest of the animal world is our habit of being completely psychotic. Turns out psychosis is therapeutic sometimes. Thats it. Thats all.

We have instincts just as any other animal. The assertion that animals dont have a choice but to be instinctive is as flawed as the distinction between predator and herbivore. Fight or flight, there's always a choice. Tho, even you intransigent thugs dont exhibit that much. but i wont say you didnt have the choice no matter how much you make it look like that.

Turns out the only true herbivore on earth is a koala bear. It is completly specialized and can only eat one plant. Name a common animal and ill show you a citation of it eating meat.

The facts are, zoology is a subjectivist pseudoscience.

You've literally learned to be even more stupid than you were born to be.

Im citing your intransigence as counter claim to your own assertions you're chiefly cognitive.

The inability to introspectivly recognize instinctive behaviour is highly suggestive of instinctive behaviour, fools, and not at all suggestive that you dont have instincts.

What makes you think youre so different? Arrogance is another instinct, i'd hazard to say. Note your inability to recognise it as such.

Consciousness is little more than bias appeasement. When and were it refuses to reach outside of it's pathway is not something you can naturaly detect. Despite all your frivolous counterclaims, you yourselves are a perfect example of human instinctive behaviour and much less this cognitive delusion you tell yourselves as you incessantly repeate rhetoric as facts.

That we can train to misapropriate our instincts to create a delusion as to otherwise, is meaningless. You slime find yourselves as superior in your recitation of verifiably false facts as your chief evidence of superiority. On even your own lips is the newly rhetorical "derangement" argument.

Argumentum ad populum will only lead you off a cliff like a buffalo or a lemming. You have no cares of your point being right or wrong only with the faith you've not been mislead. What proves human instinct better than you. What proves you're doomed better than your fellowship?

You, supirior? Harumf! Followers aren't supirior to anything.

Your pride is a counterpoint to your dignity, not a replacement. They're not synonyms.

9. #24 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

When and where theres a chunk of brain, means almost nothing. Even motor skills can be re-routed, see early age hemisphere amputations. Beyond that, i can tell you're a closeted racist bigot.

The only difference between people and the rest of the animal world is our habit of being completely psychotic. Turns out psychosis is therapeutic sometimes. Thats it. Thats all.

We have instincts just as any other animal. The assertion that animals dont have a choice but to be instinctive is as flawed as the distinction between predator and herbivore. Fight or flight, there's always a choice. Tho, even you intransigent thugs dont exhibit that much. but i wont say you didnt have the choice no matter how much you make it look like that.

Turns out the only true herbivore on earth is a koala bear. It is completly specialized and can only eat one plant. Name a common animal and ill show you a citation of it eating meat.

Im citing your intransigence as counter claim to your own assertions you're chiefly cognitive.

The inability to introspectivly recognize instinctive behaviour is highly suggestive of instinctive behaviour, fools, and not at all suggestive that you dont have instincts.

What makes you think youre so different? Arrogance is another instinct, i'd hazard to say. Note your inability to recognise it as such.

Consciousness is little more than bias appeasement. When and were it refuses to reach outside of it's pathway is not something you can naturaly detect. Despite all your frivolous counterclaims, you yourselves are a perfect example of human instinctive behaviour and much less this cognitive delusion you tell yourselves as you incessantly repeate rhetoric as facts.

That we can train to misapropriate our instincts to create a delusion as to otherwise, is meaningless. You slime find yourselves as superior in your recitation of verifiably false facts as your chief evidence of superiority. On even your own lips is the newly rhetorical "derangement" argument.

Argumentum ad populum will only lead you off a cliff like a buffalo or a lemming. You have no cares of your point being right or wrong only with the faith you've not been mislead. What proves human instinct better than you. What proves you're doomed better than your fellowship?

Your pride is a counterpoint to your dignity, not a replacement. They're not synonyms.
    Got it.
    <yawn>

10. #25 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Got it.
    <yawn>
    Did you? So you dont feel used right? I suppose he has you blocked also tho. Theist slime can only be trusted to be theist slime. Im sure he wouldnt like you much.
    Last edited by ]2epo]v[an; 05-09-2021 at 08:32 PM.

11. #26 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,507 Times in 1,787 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,738 Times in 1,599 Posts
    Blog Entries

I refer you to monks and nuns for the 'sex instinct', for instance. Instincts dominate animals, while humans can overcome their various urges, unless they decide to pretend otherwise.

12. #27 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

I refer you to monks and nuns for the 'sex instinct', for instance. Instincts dominate animals, while humans can overcome their various urges, unless they decide to pretend otherwise.
    Based on films that I've seen, monks and nuns have crazy sex all the time.
    Can't speak for the extent of realism portrayed, however.
    I'd prefer to think that it's true and be happy for them.

13. #28 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,320 Times in 9,828 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 510 Times in 483 Posts
    Blog Entries

As you yourself point out, you never really know what's in your vax. Truth is the same with anything tho. You dont really know what you ate this morning you dont really know what you put in your car this morning etc. The vax could be dangerous but so could not taking it. What good would it do to never offer an easter egg vax? You can always build on a vax later. Maybe this vax could prevent other things diwn the road. Why wouldnt vax people want to save vax people? Maybe just save tgem for later like a desert.... who can guess. Flip a coin, take a chance.
    you're an imbecile.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Blackwater Lunchbreak For This Post:

Lightbringer (05-11-2021)

15. #29 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Based on films that I've seen, monks and nuns have crazy sex all the time.
    Can't speak for the extent of realism portrayed, however.
    I'd prefer to think that it's true and be happy for them.
    Yes i know you spend a lot of time on kinkfactory.com
    Last edited by ]2epo]v[an; 05-11-2021 at 05:17 PM.

16. #30 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by AssHatZombie View Post
    you're an imbecile.
    You're a pretentious stooge.