Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 60

Thread: Mr. and Mrs. Trump Enjoying Their Luxury Lives

  1. #16 | Top
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    4,037
    Thanks
    8
    Thanked 2,271 Times in 1,466 Posts
    Groans
    8
    Groaned 101 Times in 94 Posts

    Default

    Look at that hunched over troll.

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to Mr.Badguy For This Post:

    Cinnabar (05-09-2021)

  3. #17 | Top
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Posts
    19,564
    Thanks
    10,338
    Thanked 9,691 Times in 6,706 Posts
    Groans
    179
    Groaned 334 Times in 328 Posts
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Grokmaster View Post
    MORE MADEUP BULLSHIT. SHOW THE INVOICES FOR TRUMP CHARGING ANYONE IN THE US GOVERNMENT FOR "GOLF" ....

    WHAT "CRIMES" IS HE BEING HARASSED FOR??

    "The right of the people to be secure in their persons, houses, papers, and effects, against unreasonable searches and seizures, shall not be violated, and no Warrants shall issue, but upon probable cause, supported by Oath or affirmation, and particularly describing the place to be searched, and the persons or things to be seized."



    NO PROBABLE CAUSE WHATSOEVER.


    THE STALIN-O-CRATS CANNOT BE TRUSTED WITH THE LAW....AS THEY PROVE DAILY.
    TRUMP WILL TAKE FORTY STATES...UNLESS THE SAME IDIOTS WHO BROUGHT US THE 2020 DUNCE-O-CRAT IOWA CLUSTERFUCK CONTINUE THEIR SEDITIOUS ACTIVITIES...THEN HE WILL WIN EVEN MORE ..UNLESS THE RED CHINESE AND DNC COLLUDE, USE A PANDEMIC, AND THEN THE DEMOCRATS VIOLATE ARTICLE II OF THE CONSTITUTION, TO FACILLITATE MILLIONS OF ILLEGAL, UNVETTED, MAIL IN BALLOTS IN THE DARK OF NIGHT..


    De Oppresso Liber

  4. #18 | Top
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Location
    NC originally from NYC
    Posts
    19,121
    Thanks
    59,822
    Thanked 9,574 Times in 6,165 Posts
    Groans
    51
    Groaned 1,174 Times in 1,106 Posts
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Grokmaster View Post
    YEAH...LOOKS LIKE THE FORMER POTUS IS REALLY "MISERABLE:, LIKE THE FAKE NEWS/JPP LEFTIDIOTS KEEP HOPING...





    Melania Trump Stuns In Sleeveless Dress During Dinner With Husband Donald At Mar-A-Lago

    Melania Trump and husband Donald Trump were photographed having dinner at Mar-a-Lago Wednesday
    The couple had their table roped off to ensure their privacy, a report says
    This comes days after they hosted a fundraising event for Republican National Committee donors at the Florida club







    Melania Trump and husband Donald Trump were spotted Wednesday enjoying dinner at his private club Mar-a-Lago in Palm Beach, Florida, a report says.

    In photos published by Daily Mail, Melania and the former president sat side-by-side at a round table outdoors at one of Mar-a-Lago's restaurants.

    The former model stunned in a chic black sleeveless dress. Meanwhile, Trump sported a navy suit, white button-up shirt and a striped tie for the dinner date.

    Although Trump and Melania opted to dine at a public restaurant alongside other guests, they reportedly made sure that no one would bother them during their meal by having a red velvet security rope separating their table from the rest. Even if one guest was able to take a picture of them at the venue, the "security was tight" throughout the evening, the outlet noted.




    https://www.ibtimes.com/melania-trum...r-lago-3181884


    Keep sending them money rube
    Nationalism is an infantile disease. It is the measles of mankind. Albert Einstein

    America's future is bright, not white

    And it's not surprising then they get bitter, they cling to guns or religion or antipathy toward people who aren't like them or anti-immigrant sentiment


    ברוך השם

  5. The Following User Says Thank You to guno For This Post:

    no worries (05-09-2021)

  6. #19 | Top
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    33,278
    Thanks
    203
    Thanked 14,287 Times in 9,961 Posts
    Groans
    4,060
    Groaned 3,283 Times in 3,049 Posts

    Default

    Trump turns 75 in a couple of months. He has very little mental capacity left to lose. He should go away.

  7. #20 | Top
    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Posts
    1,459
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 58 Times in 53 Posts
    Groans
    1
    Groaned 13 Times in 13 Posts

    Default

    Luxury? Those dont look like very comfortable stools. And that table cloth is pretty tacky. I bet that's an IKEA table under it.

  8. #21 | Top
    Join Date
    Nov 2020
    Posts
    2,878
    Thanks
    3,527
    Thanked 823 Times in 600 Posts
    Groans
    198
    Groaned 138 Times in 131 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Grokmaster View Post
    MORE MADEUP BULLSHIT. SHOW THE INVOICES FOR TRUMP CHARGING ANYONE IN THE US GOVERNMENT FOR "GOLF" ....

    WHAT "CRIMES" IS HE BEING HARASSED FOR??
    You think the orange, grifter is going to provide "invoices'?

    Even if it were required, Dotard wouldn't.

    123 trips to Palm Beach.

    86 trips to NJ.

    109 trips to VA.

    The orange grifter, spent almost a year playing golf, at his resorts, with travel on AF1, plus secret service cost, rental cars, golf carts, lodging and food, ALL profit for Trump and his crime family.

    The traitor is being "harassed" for election fraud, tax evasion, inciting an insurrection, insurance fraud, wire fraud, bank fraud, tax fraud, obstruction of justice and treason.

    Trump will go down as the most corrupt president in history, Reagan is happy, Dotard took his place.

  9. #22 | Top
    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Posts
    1,459
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 58 Times in 53 Posts
    Groans
    1
    Groaned 13 Times in 13 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by no worries View Post
    You think the orange, etc.
    Why are all you anchor-baby junky-faggots so racist?

  10. #23 | Top
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Posts
    8,170
    Thanks
    3,298
    Thanked 5,978 Times in 3,778 Posts
    Groans
    106
    Groaned 1,156 Times in 1,015 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ]2epo]v[an View Post
    Why are all you anchor-baby junky-faggots so racist?
    I didn't know "spray tan in a can" was a race.
    BLUEXIT
    A Modest Proposal For Separating Blue States From Red

    Dear Red-State Trump Voter,
    Letís face it, guys: Weíre done.


    It is a tragedy that so much of the work that so many men and women toiled at for so long to make this a better country, and a better world, has been thrown away, leaving us all in such needless peril.

    This is why our separation in all but name is necessary.


    https://newrepublic.com/article/1409...mp-red-america

  11. #24 | Top
    Join Date
    Nov 2020
    Posts
    2,878
    Thanks
    3,527
    Thanked 823 Times in 600 Posts
    Groans
    198
    Groaned 138 Times in 131 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ]2epo]v[an View Post
    Why are all you anchor-baby junky-faggots so racist?
    Fuck you, goat fucker.

    You like men that wear orange make-up.

    Fat ones at that.

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to no worries For This Post:

    Trumpet (05-09-2021)

  13. #25 | Top
    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Posts
    1,459
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 58 Times in 53 Posts
    Groans
    1
    Groaned 13 Times in 13 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by gemini104104 View Post
    What type of luxury life when the stench of their sub human existence on Earth is over, and like the vultures they are after living it up on the taxpayer dime? This is considering there is no caviar, champagne, ice cubes and fine dining at the burning lake of hell fire these creeps deserve to be at enabling the covid murder of over 500,000 Americans and not giving a rat's ass about it either.
    What proves catholic anchor babies are an invasion fleet better than citing this one's post?

  14. #26 | Top
    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Posts
    1,459
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 58 Times in 53 Posts
    Groans
    1
    Groaned 13 Times in 13 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cinnabar View Post
    I didn't know "spray tan in a can" was a race.
    Oh right, tan.... sure.... not obvious gingerism or anything....

  15. #27 | Top
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Posts
    19,564
    Thanks
    10,338
    Thanked 9,691 Times in 6,706 Posts
    Groans
    179
    Groaned 334 Times in 328 Posts
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default



    TRUMP WILL TAKE FORTY STATES...UNLESS THE SAME IDIOTS WHO BROUGHT US THE 2020 DUNCE-O-CRAT IOWA CLUSTERFUCK CONTINUE THEIR SEDITIOUS ACTIVITIES...THEN HE WILL WIN EVEN MORE ..UNLESS THE RED CHINESE AND DNC COLLUDE, USE A PANDEMIC, AND THEN THE DEMOCRATS VIOLATE ARTICLE II OF THE CONSTITUTION, TO FACILLITATE MILLIONS OF ILLEGAL, UNVETTED, MAIL IN BALLOTS IN THE DARK OF NIGHT..


    De Oppresso Liber

  16. #28 | Top
    Join Date
    Feb 2020
    Posts
    36,574
    Thanks
    11,768
    Thanked 7,670 Times in 6,264 Posts
    Groans
    421
    Groaned 1,474 Times in 1,417 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Grokmaster View Post
    YEAH...LOOKS LIKE THE FORMER POTUS IS REALLY "MISERABLE:, LIKE THE FAKE NEWS/JPP LEFTIDIOTS KEEP HOPING...





    Melania Trump Stuns In Sleeveless Dress During Dinner With Husband Donald At Mar-A-Lago

    Melania Trump and husband Donald Trump were photographed having dinner at Mar-a-Lago Wednesday
    The couple had their table roped off to ensure their privacy, a report says
    This comes days after they hosted a fundraising event for Republican National Committee donors at the Florida club







    Melania Trump and husband Donald Trump were spotted Wednesday enjoying dinner at his private club Mar-a-Lago in Palm Beach, Florida, a report says.

    In photos published by Daily Mail, Melania and the former president sat side-by-side at a round table outdoors at one of Mar-a-Lago's restaurants.

    The former model stunned in a chic black sleeveless dress. Meanwhile, Trump sported a navy suit, white button-up shirt and a striped tie for the dinner date.

    Although Trump and Melania opted to dine at a public restaurant alongside other guests, they reportedly made sure that no one would bother them during their meal by having a red velvet security rope separating their table from the rest. Even if one guest was able to take a picture of them at the venue, the "security was tight" throughout the evening, the outlet noted.




    https://www.ibtimes.com/melania-trum...r-lago-3181884


    The megachurch pastors are enjoying their luxury lives too.
    THAT IS AN ASTUTE OBSERVATION I EXPECT FROM YOU.
    Yo so ugly yo momma tied meats around your neck so you can pet the dogs but it turned the dogs into liberal veggies.
    Quote Originally Posted by Into the Night View Post
    Science does not use supporting evidence. It only uses conflicting evidence.

  17. #29 | Top
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    33,278
    Thanks
    203
    Thanked 14,287 Times in 9,961 Posts
    Groans
    4,060
    Groaned 3,283 Times in 3,049 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Grokmaster View Post
    Trump is a multi-billionaire,who doens;t need a DIME of taxpayer money, you fucking moron; it's your Pres.Moron who has enriched himself on the public teat for FIFTY FUCKING YEARS, and Obama and Clinton before him , dumbass.

    It wasn't Trump telling everyone to "go out and socialize" last March, in the two worst covid hotspots, was it, stupidfuck?


    LOOK HOW HAPPY HE IS...^^^^ CHOKE ON IT.
    That was what Trump said when he ran. For some reason he never showed his taxes as all the other candidates did. Makes you wonder what he is hiding, doesn't it. When he gave money to the campaign, he was the first one to recover funds when enough donations came in. Why, if he was self-funding. He lied about that too.
    Trump has been squeezing every penny he could get out of the government. He even charged his security for golf carts when they followed him on the course. He charged them a lot. The same for rooms. He insisted that stay at his properties, and he charged them top rate. What a dick. They were protecting his life and he saw a way to make money off that too.

  18. #30 | Top
    Join Date
    May 2020
    Posts
    10,974
    Thanks
    6,591
    Thanked 2,630 Times in 2,270 Posts
    Groans
    317
    Groaned 106 Times in 104 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by gemini104104 View Post
    What type of luxury life when the stench of their sub human existence on Earth is over, and like the vultures they are after living it up on the taxpayer dime? This is considering there is no caviar, champagne, ice cubes and fine dining at the burning lake of hell fire these creeps deserve to be at enabling the covid murder of over 500,000 Americans and not giving a rat's ass about it either.
    Holy fuck you are fucked up.

  19. The Following User Says Thank You to Matt Dillon For This Post:

    PostmodernProphet (05-13-2021)

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-25-2021, 08:59 AM
  2. Replies: 7
    Last Post: 11-05-2020, 12:57 PM
  3. TRUMP ORG LUXURY CONDO DEAL in INDONESIA, bank/builder S.KOREA GOVT
    By Centerleftfl in forum Current Events Forum
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 07-01-2019, 11:48 PM
  4. Trump Tower Is Now One of NYCís Least-Desirable Luxury Buildings
    By signalmankenneth in forum Current Events Forum
    Replies: 47
    Last Post: 05-15-2019, 12:56 PM
  5. Trump repeatedly evades luxury taxes?!!
    By signalmankenneth in forum Current Events Forum
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-16-2016, 10:17 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Rules

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •