Members banned from this thread: BRUTALITOPS, Minister of Truth, The Anonymous, cancel2 2022, PostmodernProphet, Legion, Truth Detector, Niche Political Commentor, Superfreak, volsrock, Yurt, Lord Yurt, OG Yurt and Yakuda

Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: The Red-Hot Biden Economy

1. #1 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 50,276 Times in 27,089 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,975 Times in 2,692 Posts

Default The Red-Hot Biden Economy

April jobs expected to top 1 million as consumers boost the economy

Job growth in April could top 1 million, though many positions also may have gone unfilled.

Economists expect to see job creation in each of the next several months of over 1 million, as more Americans are vaccinated and the economy booms. According to Dow Jones, economists expect 1 million jobs were added in April, and the unemployment rate fell to 5.8% from 6% in March.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.cnb...e-economy.html

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Cypress For This Post:

gemini104104 (05-06-2021)

3. #2 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,918 Times in 13,188 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 829 Times in 788 Posts

See what happens when states ignore the (somebody's in charge) administration and Joke Biden and open up for business... If it weren't for Republican governors ending their lockdowns, mask requirements, and all the rest of the China Disease bullshit, this wouldn't be happening at all.

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to T. A. Gardner For This Post:

Callinectes (05-07-2021), cancel2 2022 (05-06-2021), Into the Night (05-07-2021), PostmodernProphet (05-07-2021), QuaseMarco (05-07-2021)

5. #3 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,614 Times in 10,679 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 617 Times in 606 Posts
    Blog Entries

THE ONLY THING "RED HOT" IS INFLATION....
    TRUMP WILL TAKE FORTY STATES...UNLESS THE SAME IDIOTS WHO BROUGHT US THE 2020 DUNCE-O-CRAT IOWA CLUSTERFUCK CONTINUE THEIR SEDITIOUS ACTIVITIES...THEN HE WILL WIN EVEN MORE ..UNLESS THE RED CHINESE AND DNC COLLUDE, USE A PANDEMIC, AND THEN THE DEMOCRATS VIOLATE ARTICLE II OF THE CONSTITUTION, TO FACILLITATE MILLIONS OF ILLEGAL, UNVETTED, MAIL IN BALLOTS IN THE DARK OF NIGHT..

De Oppresso Liber

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Grokmaster For This Post:

cancel2 2022 (05-06-2021), QuaseMarco (05-07-2021)

7. #4 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by T. A. Gardner View Post
    See what happens when states ignore the (somebody's in charge) administration and Joke Biden and open up for business... If it weren't for Republican governors ending their lockdowns, mask requirements, and all the rest of the China Disease bullshit, this wouldn't be happening at all.
    Biden fixed Trump's utterly inept vaccine rollout, and the Biden stimulus package passed in March is kicking the economy into high gear.

8. The Following User Groans At Cypress For This Awful Post:

PostmodernProphet (05-07-2021)

9. #5 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,614 Times in 10,679 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 617 Times in 606 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Cypress View Post

Job growth in April could top 1 million, though many positions also may have gone unfilled.

Economists expect to see job creation in each of the next several months of over 1 million, as more Americans are vaccinated and the economy booms. According to Dow Jones, economists expect 1 million jobs were added in April, and the unemployment rate fell to 5.8% from 6% in March.

THANKS TO THE ECONOMIC FOUNDATION OF DONALD TRUMP...WHICH BIDEN IS ALREADY SCREWING UP...
    TRUMP WILL TAKE FORTY STATES...UNLESS THE SAME IDIOTS WHO BROUGHT US THE 2020 DUNCE-O-CRAT IOWA CLUSTERFUCK CONTINUE THEIR SEDITIOUS ACTIVITIES...THEN HE WILL WIN EVEN MORE ..UNLESS THE RED CHINESE AND DNC COLLUDE, USE A PANDEMIC, AND THEN THE DEMOCRATS VIOLATE ARTICLE II OF THE CONSTITUTION, TO FACILLITATE MILLIONS OF ILLEGAL, UNVETTED, MAIL IN BALLOTS IN THE DARK OF NIGHT..

De Oppresso Liber

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Grokmaster For This Post:

Into the Night (05-07-2021), QuaseMarco (05-07-2021)

11. #6 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,027 Times in 12,557 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,401 Times in 1,345 Posts
    Blog Entries

The Red-Hot Biden Economy
    It has been paid for by the kids/grandkids/unborn.

TELL THE TRUTH!

see sig

You are invited to cry over this.
    This illegal illegitimate regime that runs America is at fault...not me.... they do not represent me and I have long objected to their crimes against humanity.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Hawkeye10 For This Post:

cancel2 2022 (05-06-2021)

13. #7 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Welcome to Joe Biden’s Boom Economy

Wall Street Journal

--- The economy is recovering at a rapid clip, thanks in large part to a $5 trillion infusion from the feds ---

Welcome to the Biden boom. While the first quarter of 2021 is history, the data are still coming in. “Forecasts” of real economic growth, based on partial data, now run in the 7% to 8% range. More important, there is a good chance the stellar first quarter won’t be a flash in the pan. The Wall Street Journal’s recent poll of economists registered an average forecast of 6.4% growth over the four quarters of 2021.

If that happens, it will mark the fastest four-quarter growth spurt since 1984.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.wsj...my-11619024019

14. #8 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Welcome to Joe Biden’s Boom Economy

Wall Street Journal

--- The economy is recovering at a rapid clip, thanks in large part to a $5 trillion infusion from the feds ---

Welcome to the Biden boom. While the first quarter of 2021 is history, the data are still coming in. “Forecasts” of real economic growth, based on partial data, now run in the 7% to 8% range. More important, there is a good chance the stellar first quarter won’t be a flash in the pan. The Wall Street Journal’s recent poll of economists registered an average forecast of 6.4% growth over the four quarters of 2021.

If that happens, it will mark the fastest four-quarter growth spurt since 1984.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.wsj...my-11619024019
    #BADPROPAGANDA
    This illegal illegitimate regime that runs America is at fault...not me.... they do not represent me and I have long objected to their crimes against humanity.

15. #9 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,597 Times in 1,937 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 661 Times in 608 Posts

Also tRump's uncivilized and intellectually deficient tRumplicans failed to stop that just like failing to destroy Democracy over their failed and rag tag coup attempt, and to which the FBI is having its day at hauling them in like the losers and suckers they are. President Biden's stimulus I believe is having a positive impact on the world economy at reversing the utter carnage that the former lawlessly hacked in tRump mob created:

Biden's $1.9 Trillion Rescue Plan Set To Turbocharge U.S. Economy

The U.S. economy is about to get a shot of its own.

The $1.9 trillion relief package passed by Congress on Wednesday is expected to give a substantial boost to the world's largest economy once it's signed by President Biden, putting more money in people's pockets just as an improving pandemic outlook opens new avenues for them to spend it.

According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, 61 million people in the United States have gotten at least one shot, with 32 million already fully vaccinated.

The rollout of vaccines offers the promise of more normal travel and entertainment options later in the year, further boosting the outlook of an economy already showing signs of improvement."

https://www.npr.org/2021/03/10/97561...ge-u-s-economy
    Last edited by gemini104104; 05-06-2021 at 10:24 PM.

16. #10 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

"Its Propaganda, and it is not even good propaganda......the Soviets would have been ashamed to put their name to this".<<<<<<<<<<HAWKEYE

17. #11 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Grokmaster View Post
    THANKS TO THE ECONOMIC FOUNDATION OF DONALD TRUMP...WHICH BIDEN IS ALREADY SCREWING UP...
    "Republicans Try to Take Credit for the Biden Pandemic Relief Bill They Voted Against"

https://apnews.com/article/personal-...880faf15d5dea3

18. #12 | Top
    Living in rural America, "clinging to guns and religion"
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,507 Times in 16,971 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 522 Times in 502 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by T. A. Gardner View Post
    We've been trying to keep our local businesses open. The GF and I either order out or (now) go to our local diners and restaurants. I just bought a washer from a local small business last fall. People are buying, My friend manages a large car dealership and he says they can't keep enough cars on the lot. Americans are trying, at least around here.
    Our businesses are opening up, not full capacity, but still opening. One bar I know of has closed for good, and others are hurting because they can't find help.
    There's jobs everywhere around here. All types. And "technically" 'ole Joe & the hoe do have something to do with it. People are getting lazy. They like collecting unemployment, plus the extra government supplement, and the stimulus checks. Put $600 on top of what I'd draw in unemployment a week, that's 3/4 what I was making when I retired. Hell, I'd sit on my ass for that. I could easily live on it. I'm living on quite a bit less now.
    Common sense is not a gift, it's a punishment because you have to deal with everyone who doesn't have it.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to RB 60 For This Post:

Callinectes (05-08-2021)

20. #13 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

"Republicans Try to Take Credit for the Biden Pandemic Relief Bill They Voted Against"

An attempt to deflect from the fact that that D's are the ones who did this.

May they rot in Hell for their immorality.

21. The Following User Says Thank You to Hawkeye10 For This Post:

Into the Night (05-07-2021)

22. #14 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,597 Times in 1,937 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 661 Times in 608 Posts

The repuke insurgency is like a dead skunk on humanity at being a smoldering and stinking liability at being of no use to anything of a progressive or civilized nature.

23. #15 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by gemini104104 View Post
    The repuke insurgency is like a dead skunk on humanity at being a smoldering and stinking liability at being of no use to anything of a progressive or civilized nature.
    Another attempt at diversion from how badly the modern American Left suck as human beings.

May they rot in Hell for what they have done.