Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: RepubliQanons in the News.

1. #1 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,174 Times in 5,911 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 593 Times in 557 Posts

Default RepubliQanons in the News.

Marjorie Taylor Greene wrote that the beams may have come from "space solar generators" that "collect the suns energy and then beam it back to Earth." She said the generators were developed by Solaren, a renewable energy company, and Pacific Gas and Energy (PG&E), a power company that donated to then-California Governor Jerry Brown.

She then claimed that the fires occurred in an area where Brown had planned the construction of a $77 billion high-speed rail project. She suggested that the fires financially benefited Brown, PG&E, Solaren and Rothschild Incorporated. Rothschild Incorporated is an international investment banking firm that bears the name of a wealthy Jewish family.
    Republican Congressman Ken Buck:
    “We’re at a time in American politics, that I am not going to lie on behalf of my presidential candidate, on behalf of my party. And I’m very sad that others in my party have taken the position that, as long as we get the White House, it doesn’t really matter what we say,”

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Joe Capitalist For This Post:

Guno צְבִי (05-06-2021), no worries (05-11-2021), ThatOwlWoman (05-09-2021)

3. #2 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,419 Times in 7,538 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 270 Times in 253 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Lesion View Post
    Marjorie Taylor Greene wrote that the beams may have come from "space solar generators" that "collect the suns energy and then beam it back to Earth." She said the generators were developed by Solaren, a renewable energy company, and Pacific Gas and Energy (PG&E), a power company that donated to then-California Governor Jerry Brown.

She then claimed that the fires occurred in an area where Brown had planned the construction of a $77 billion high-speed rail project. She suggested that the fires financially benefited Brown, PG&E, Solaren and Rothschild Incorporated. Rothschild Incorporated is an international investment banking firm that bears the name of a wealthy Jewish family.
    That’s actually pretty funny.
    Right up there with racism causes climate change and climate change causes the border crisis, which BTW, was doing much better with trump. Let’s see, if I connect the dots the border was more secure under trump, ergo trump’s policies must’ve been effective against climate change, ergo less racist policies under trump.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to anonymoose For This Post:

Darth Omar (05-09-2021), Grokmaster (05-09-2021), RB 60 (05-07-2021)

5. #3 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by anonymoose View Post
    That’s actually pretty funny.
    Right up there with racism causes climate change and climate change causes the border crisis, which BTW, was doing much better with trump. Let’s see, if I connect the dots the border was more secure under trump, ergo trump’s policies must’ve been effective against climate change, ergo less racist policies under trump.
    So, you think ReubliQan Marjorie Taylor Greene is a moron for believing that?
    “We’re at a time in American politics, that I am not going to lie on behalf of my presidential candidate, on behalf of my party. And I’m very sad that others in my party have taken the position that, as long as we get the White House, it doesn’t really matter what we say,”

6. #4 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

So, you think ReubliQan Marjorie Taylor Greene is a moron for believing that?
    Sure, as I do leftists for believing the post you just replied to.
    As I do Occasional-Cortex for saying the planet will end in 12 years.
    As I do religious fundamentalists that believe the world is 6000 years old.
    Ask me who else I believe is a moron and I’ll give you an honest answer.
    Last edited by anonymoose; 05-07-2021 at 11:29 PM.

7. #5 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Sure, as I do leftists for believing the post you just replied to.
    As I do Occasional-Cortex for saying the planet will end in 12 years.
    As I do religious fundamentalists that believe the world is 6000 years old.
    Ask me who else I believe is a moron and I’ll give you an honest answer.
    Do you believe Trump is a moron for believing that the 2020 election was stolen from him?

8. #6 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,041 Times in 13,848 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 3,042 Times in 2,838 Posts

Do you believe Trump is a moron for believing that the 2020 election was stolen from him?
    I think that will be the end of this thread

9. #7 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by archives View Post
    Let's see if he has the balls to answer. I'm guessing No!

10. #8 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

No because I understand his frustration. It’s an exaggeration to say the election was stolen because with all the mail in ballots I have zero confidence in the integrity of the election. I don’t know who actually won. The only votes I have confidence in were the ones that were produced at the polling stations and the mail in ballots were invalid - all of them. I never trusted mail in ballots. My experience in our last muni election reinforced that belief. https://www.justplainpolitics.com/sh...n-Anchorage-AK

I do believe it was , without a doubt, the most flawed national election ever.
    Last edited by anonymoose; 05-09-2021 at 06:08 AM.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to anonymoose For This Post:

Darth Omar (05-09-2021)

12. #9 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by archives View Post
    I’m not on this site 24/7 like so many others, left and right, you included. I have a life.

13. #10 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

No because I understand his frustration. It’s an exaggeration to say the election was stolen because with all the mail in ballots I have zero confidence in the integrity of the election. I don’t know who actually won. The only votes I have confidence in were the ones that were produced at the polling stations and the mail in ballots were invalid - all of them. I never trusted mail in ballots. My experience in our last muni election reinforced that belief. https://www.justplainpolitics.com/sh...n-Anchorage-AK

So since mail-in ballots were used in the 2016 election, then you believe Trump was an illegitimately elected president?

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Joe Capitalist For This Post:

no worries (05-11-2021)

15. #11 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

So since mail-in ballots were used in the 2016 election, then you believe Trump was an illegitimately elected president?
    No. Big difference between absentee and Mail in.

16. #12 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 68,633 Times in 51,921 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,506 Times in 2,463 Posts
    Blog Entries

I need one of those Jewish solar generators for my house. Why isn't Biden working on this?
    God bless America and those who defend our Constitution.

"Hatred is a failure of imagination" - Graham Greene, "The Power and the Glory"

17. #13 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 68,633 Times in 51,921 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,506 Times in 2,463 Posts
    Blog Entries

Why do you want to disenfranchise our military forces and federal employees abroad?
    God bless America and those who defend our Constitution.

"Hatred is a failure of imagination" - Graham Greene, "The Power and the Glory"

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Doc Dutch For This Post:

Guno צְבִי (05-10-2021), no worries (05-11-2021)

19. #14 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

No. Big difference between absentee and Mail in.
    No, both Mail-in ballots AND absentee ballots were used in the 2016 election. Just like the 2020 election. There were no differences.

So if you claim the 2020 election was illegitimate, you're claiming 2016 is illegitimate as well. That's the way logic works dude.
    You can't change facts or make up your own reality.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Joe Capitalist For This Post:

Guno צְבִי (05-10-2021)

21. #15 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

No, both Mail-in ballots AND absentee ballots were used in the 2016 election. Just like the 2020 election. There were no differences.

So if you claim the 2020 election was illegitimate, you're claiming 2016 is illegitimate as well. That's the way logic works dude.
    You can't change facts or make up your own reality.
    If true about the Mail ins in 2016 they should not be counted. And that’s Fine with me. No Mail in ballots should be counted in any election other than the absentee ballots that were applied for by the registered voter (IMO).
    I wasn’t aware of Mail ins in 2016
    Both elections were not legitimate as far as I’m concerned (if what you said about Mail in ballots in 2016 is true).
    Last edited by anonymoose; 05-09-2021 at 02:36 PM.