View Poll Results: Rudy Giuliani will roll on Trump

Voters
12. You may not vote on this poll
  • Agreed

    6 50.00%
  • Probably

    2 16.67%
  • Disagreed

    2 16.67%
  • Don't know or other answer

    2 16.67%
Page 1 of 11 12345 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 163

Thread: Rudy to Trump: Pay my legal bills or else?

  1. #1 | Top
    Join Date
    Mar 2020
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    41,715
    Thanks
    12,479
    Thanked 18,384 Times in 14,334 Posts
    Groans
    1
    Groaned 2,117 Times in 2,075 Posts
    Blog Entries
    5

    Default Rudy to Trump: Pay my legal bills or else?

    Rudy's ship is sinking fast as his legal debts begin to climb.

    Here's a reality: People who can't afford lawyers will make plea deals.

    Rudy's legal bills could shoot into tens of millions if he fights it to a "not guilty" verdict...in every legal case against him.

    Otherwise he's better off making plea bargains.

    Prosecutors aren't as friendly about making deals in the middle of a trial. Rudy needs a plan before this goes to trial; he either needs money or he needs to make a deal. Any deal, of course, would including spilling everything he knows about illegal activities**. If anyone has dirt on Trump, it's Rudy.

    https://www.businessinsider.com/rudy...lls-nyt-2021-5
    Rudy Giuliani allies are pressuring Trump to help pay his former attorney's growing legal bills, report says

    • Allies of Rudy Giuliani are pressing Trump to give financial help to his former lawyer, NYT reports.
    • Giuliani faces a federal investigation and two huge lawsuits over his work as Trump's attorney.
    • Trump has reportedly still not paid Giuliani for his work seeking to overturn last year's election.

    ...The campaign to secure financial help for Giuliani has gained new urgency with the FBI raiding Giuliani's offices and home in Manhattan last week as part of an investigation into whether he acted as an unregistered agent for foreign officials in Ukraine...

    ...Dominion and Smartmatic, two voting-systems companies, have separately filed multi-billion lawsuits against Giuliani after the lawyer groundlessly claimed the companies had flipped Trump votes as part of a plot.





    **correct me if I'm wrong, but if lawyers are part of the criminal conspiracy there is no privilege attached.
    Stripping Americans of their rights, regardless if inalienable or unenumerated, is against American ideals

  2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Dutch Uncle For This Post:

    gemini104104 (05-06-2021), guno (05-06-2021), Jack (05-06-2021), ThatOwlWoman (05-06-2021)

  3. #2 | Top
    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Location
    Olympia, Wa
    Posts
    20,747
    Thanks
    1,297
    Thanked 5,770 Times in 4,700 Posts
    Groans
    1
    Groaned 229 Times in 218 Posts
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Rudy will not lie about Trump, give the Swamp what they want, on principle.

    Also it is unlikely that Trump did anything wrong to attest to honestly.
    The Regressive WOKE live in a world of fairies and pixie dust as they conduct their Taliban Style thuggy. Prepare for HELL.

  4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Hawkeye10 For This Post:

    ExpressLane (05-06-2021), PostmodernProphet (05-06-2021)

  5. #3 | Top
    Join Date
    Mar 2020
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    41,715
    Thanks
    12,479
    Thanked 18,384 Times in 14,334 Posts
    Groans
    1
    Groaned 2,117 Times in 2,075 Posts
    Blog Entries
    5

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye10 View Post
    Rudy will not lie about Trump, give the Swamp what they want, on principle.

    Also it is unlikely that Trump did anything wrong to attest to honestly.
    Lying is perjury. Rudy's in enough trouble as it is.
    Stripping Americans of their rights, regardless if inalienable or unenumerated, is against American ideals

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to Dutch Uncle For This Post:

    guno (05-06-2021)

  7. #4 | Top
    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Location
    Olympia, Wa
    Posts
    20,747
    Thanks
    1,297
    Thanked 5,770 Times in 4,700 Posts
    Groans
    1
    Groaned 229 Times in 218 Posts
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dutch Uncle View Post
    Lying is perjury. Rudy's in enough trouble as it is.
    Crimes can be invented for anyone now, and all too often are.

    This justice system has about run out of credibity.

    This is one place where BLM is correct.
    The Regressive WOKE live in a world of fairies and pixie dust as they conduct their Taliban Style thuggy. Prepare for HELL.

  8. #5 | Top
    Join Date
    Aug 2020
    Location
    virginia
    Posts
    2,038
    Thanks
    644
    Thanked 1,110 Times in 682 Posts
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 261 Times in 243 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye10 View Post
    Crimes can be invented for anyone now, and all too often are.

    This justice system has about run out of credibity.

    This is one place where BLM is correct.
    One sure way for the justice system "to run of credibility" with Republicans is to get in the way of Trump, regardless of what he's done.

  9. #6 | Top
    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Posts
    1,459
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 58 Times in 53 Posts
    Groans
    1
    Groaned 13 Times in 13 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dutch Uncle View Post
    Rudy's ship is sinking fast as his legal debts begin to climb.

    Here's a reality: People who can't afford lawyers will make plea deals.

    Rudy's legal bills could shoot into tens of millions if he fights it to a "not guilty" verdict...in every legal case against him.

    Otherwise he's better off making plea bargains.

    Prosecutors aren't as friendly about making deals in the middle of a trial. Rudy needs a plan before this goes to trial; he either needs money or he needs to make a deal. Any deal, of course, would including spilling everything he knows about illegal activities**. If anyone has dirt on Trump, it's Rudy.

    https://www.businessinsider.com/rudy...lls-nyt-2021-5
    Rudy Giuliani allies are pressuring Trump to help pay his former attorney's growing legal bills, report says

    • Allies of Rudy Giuliani are pressing Trump to give financial help to his former lawyer, NYT reports.
    • Giuliani faces a federal investigation and two huge lawsuits over his work as Trump's attorney.
    • Trump has reportedly still not paid Giuliani for his work seeking to overturn last year's election.

    ...The campaign to secure financial help for Giuliani has gained new urgency with the FBI raiding Giuliani's offices and home in Manhattan last week as part of an investigation into whether he acted as an unregistered agent for foreign officials in Ukraine...

    ...Dominion and Smartmatic, two voting-systems companies, have separately filed multi-billion lawsuits against Giuliani after the lawyer groundlessly claimed the companies had flipped Trump votes as part of a plot.





    **correct me if I'm wrong, but if lawyers are part of the criminal conspiracy there is no privilege attached.
    Why would a man old as rudy give a flip about any of your frivolous trash cases? You demonic rat slime always try to convict everyone for everything you're particularly guilty of. We'll just use the rudy trial as a roadmap on the next turn over.

  10. #7 | Top
    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Posts
    1,459
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 58 Times in 53 Posts
    Groans
    1
    Groaned 13 Times in 13 Posts

    Default

    Like valery plame trying to pin scooter for everything she did herself on a plane in 1999.

  11. #8 | Top
    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Location
    Olympia, Wa
    Posts
    20,747
    Thanks
    1,297
    Thanked 5,770 Times in 4,700 Posts
    Groans
    1
    Groaned 229 Times in 218 Posts
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by martin View Post
    One sure way for the justice system "to run of credibility" with Republicans is to get in the way of Trump, regardless of what he's done.
    DIVERSION.
    The Regressive WOKE live in a world of fairies and pixie dust as they conduct their Taliban Style thuggy. Prepare for HELL.

  12. #9 | Top
    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Posts
    1,459
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 58 Times in 53 Posts
    Groans
    1
    Groaned 13 Times in 13 Posts

    Default

    You're clearly just trying to give rudy a wrongful imprisonment payout on the tax payers dime. This place is just too filthy. Burn it.

  13. #10 | Top
    Join Date
    Mar 2020
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    41,715
    Thanks
    12,479
    Thanked 18,384 Times in 14,334 Posts
    Groans
    1
    Groaned 2,117 Times in 2,075 Posts
    Blog Entries
    5

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ]2epo]v[an View Post
    Why would a man old as rudy give a flip about any of your frivolous trash cases? You demonic rat slime always try to convict everyone for everything you're particularly guilty of. We'll just use the rudy trial as a roadmap on the next turn over.
    They're not my cases, dumbass.
    Stripping Americans of their rights, regardless if inalienable or unenumerated, is against American ideals

  14. #11 | Top
    Join Date
    Mar 2020
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    41,715
    Thanks
    12,479
    Thanked 18,384 Times in 14,334 Posts
    Groans
    1
    Groaned 2,117 Times in 2,075 Posts
    Blog Entries
    5

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by martin View Post
    One sure way for the justice system "to run of credibility" with Republicans is to get in the way of Trump, regardless of what he's done.
    Republicans know Trump is guilty. Their problem is to keep the support of their Trump-loving nutjob constituents.
    Stripping Americans of their rights, regardless if inalienable or unenumerated, is against American ideals

  15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dutch Uncle For This Post:

    guno (05-06-2021), ThatOwlWoman (05-06-2021)

  16. #12 | Top
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Posts
    28,780
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 13,530 Times in 8,641 Posts
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 2,377 Times in 2,207 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dutch Uncle View Post
    Rudy's ship is sinking fast as his legal debts begin to climb.

    Here's a reality: People who can't afford lawyers will make plea deals.

    Rudy's legal bills could shoot into tens of millions if he fights it to a "not guilty" verdict...in every legal case against him.

    Otherwise he's better off making plea bargains.

    Prosecutors aren't as friendly about making deals in the middle of a trial. Rudy needs a plan before this goes to trial; he either needs money or he needs to make a deal. Any deal, of course, would including spilling everything he knows about illegal activities**. If anyone has dirt on Trump, it's Rudy.

    https://www.businessinsider.com/rudy...lls-nyt-2021-5
    Rudy Giuliani allies are pressuring Trump to help pay his former attorney's growing legal bills, report says

    • Allies of Rudy Giuliani are pressing Trump to give financial help to his former lawyer, NYT reports.
    • Giuliani faces a federal investigation and two huge lawsuits over his work as Trump's attorney.
    • Trump has reportedly still not paid Giuliani for his work seeking to overturn last year's election.

    ...The campaign to secure financial help for Giuliani has gained new urgency with the FBI raiding Giuliani's offices and home in Manhattan last week as part of an investigation into whether he acted as an unregistered agent for foreign officials in Ukraine...

    ...Dominion and Smartmatic, two voting-systems companies, have separately filed multi-billion lawsuits against Giuliani after the lawyer groundlessly claimed the companies had flipped Trump votes as part of a plot.





    **correct me if I'm wrong, but if lawyers are part of the criminal conspiracy there is no privilege attached.
    Trump don’t give a rat’s ass about Rudi, as we’ve seen in the past, Trump uses “friends” are as long as they are useful, then he flushes, he’ll do the same for Rudi just as he did Cohen

    Trump is also not the least bit concern about Rudi ratting out on him, which Rudi probably will, after January 6th Trump knows that he can do anything he wants regardless of legality and a major political party, national news network, and all his followers will defend him regardless

  17. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to archives For This Post:

    christiefan915 (05-06-2021), guno (05-06-2021), ThatOwlWoman (05-06-2021)

  18. #13 | Top
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Location
    Ravenhenge in the Northwoods
    Posts
    46,588
    Thanks
    78,142
    Thanked 36,717 Times in 23,254 Posts
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 3,982 Times in 3,732 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye10 View Post
    Also it is unlikely that Trump did anything wrong to attest to honestly.
    Are you so adorable?! That's just precious.

    We'll get you a gift certificate for a chiropractor for Christmas. Carrying the MalignantMango's baggage -- and now Rudy's -- has got to be hard on your back.
    Last edited by ThatOwlWoman; 05-06-2021 at 05:31 PM. Reason: typo
    “Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.” -- Gandhi

  19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ThatOwlWoman For This Post:

    Althea (05-07-2021), guno (05-06-2021)

  20. #14 | Top
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Location
    Ravenhenge in the Northwoods
    Posts
    46,588
    Thanks
    78,142
    Thanked 36,717 Times in 23,254 Posts
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 3,982 Times in 3,732 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by archives View Post
    Trump don’t give a rat’s ass about Rudi, as we’ve seen in the past, Trump uses “friends” are as long as they are useful, then he flushes, he’ll do the same for Rudi just as he did Cohen

    Trump is also not the least bit concern about Rudi ratting out on him, which Rudi probably will, after January 6th Trump knows that he can do anything he wants regardless of legality and a major political party, national news network, and all his followers will defend him regardless
    That last is chilling, and most likely very true as well.
    “Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.” -- Gandhi

  21. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ThatOwlWoman For This Post:

    Dutch Uncle (05-06-2021), guno (05-06-2021)

  22. #15 | Top
    Join Date
    Mar 2020
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    41,715
    Thanks
    12,479
    Thanked 18,384 Times in 14,334 Posts
    Groans
    1
    Groaned 2,117 Times in 2,075 Posts
    Blog Entries
    5

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by archives View Post
    Trump don’t give a rat’s ass about Rudi, as we’ve seen in the past, Trump uses “friends” are as long as they are useful, then he flushes, he’ll do the same for Rudi just as he did Cohen

    Trump is also not the least bit concern about Rudi ratting out on him, which Rudi probably will, after January 6th Trump knows that he can do anything he wants regardless of legality and a major political party, national news network, and all his followers will defend him regardless
    Agreed here. Trump only takes care of Trump. However, wouldn't it depend on what Rudy knows? If Rudy can put Trump in prison, is that worth $50M to Trump to keep Rudy from cutting a deal?
    Stripping Americans of their rights, regardless if inalienable or unenumerated, is against American ideals

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 13
    Last Post: 01-14-2021, 06:50 PM
  2. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-17-2019, 09:44 AM
  3. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 04-20-2018, 09:13 PM
  4. Twitter Users Taunt Rudy Giuliani Over New Role On Trump Legal Team
    By signalmankenneth in forum Current Events Forum
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 04-20-2018, 02:47 PM
  5. Trump uses charity money to pay legal bills
    By Leonthecat in forum Current Events Forum
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 09-20-2016, 06:59 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Rules

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •