6 50.00%
  • Probably

2 16.67%
  • Disagreed

2 16.67%
  • Don't know or other answer

2 16.67%
Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 67891011 LastLast

Thread: Rudy to Trump: Pay my legal bills or else?

1. #136 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 61 Times in 60 Posts

Here we are, the free'ist most gender equal country in the world. Junky misandrist feminazis the most radicalised women anywhere in the world without the first respect for nature, science, law, or religion. They team up with all the most heinous unnatural slime bags in the world. Junky trannies, junky homos, junky catholics, junky priests, junky pederasts, and the entire list of our nation's enemies.

Where did it go wrong dutch?

How is it the last 2000 years havent accomplished what billions of years of evolution did?

Here, teeter tottering on the brink of a human made global extinction event.

Whats your excuse?

2. #137 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 69,479 Times in 52,483 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,514 Times in 2,471 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Althea View Post
    He stuck his nose into some criminal cases. I agree that Barr is smart filthy, unlike trump. He more than likely stayed inside the legal lines, but you never know.
    He's far from perfect, but, like the Clintons, he knows where the lines are drawn. If someone looks closely enough they might find where he's crossed it, but proving that in court, again like the Clintons, will be difficult if not impossible.
    God bless America and those who defend our Constitution.

"Hatred is a failure of imagination" - Graham Greene, "The Power and the Glory"

3. #138 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Dutch Uncle View Post
    He's far from perfect, but, like the Clintons, he knows where the lines are drawn. If someone looks closely enough they might find where he's crossed it, but proving that in court, again like the Clintons, will be difficult if not impossible.
    The fk you talkin they know where the lines are. Got her dead to rights on the server issue. She should have smashed all her disks and taken the hit rather than knowingly turn them over and watch them get leaked like she knew they would. She's still guilty. Turning anything over to tge fbi is pitting it right into the russian's hands. By their own 1990 cia estimate the fbi is 12% kgb. The statute on losing classified intel never ever necessitated the condition of proving intent yet commy rewrites the statute in his recomendations to doj who never questioned it in the least.

"Hey hillbillery, where's the classified intel i sent you?" "First my dog ate it and then it got published all over the internet." "Well sht, sounds legit to me. Not guilty."

Intent was never a part of the statute specifically because losing it would be the easiest way to leak it and sell it.

Commy was fired for it. Rightly and legaly so. So began 4 solid years of frivolous impeachment attempts.

Hillbillary couldnt even put national security above her own personal convenience. So began 4 solid years of junky misandrist radicalism....

4. #139 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

And your whore ass prolife bs made it all possible dutch.

See you in hel.

5. #140 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ]2epo]v[an View Post
    See you in hel.
    Sounds like you're already there, kid. Why don't you like your meds? Is it because they make you feel like someone is putting a wet blanket over your head? A dry blanket? Is the world a lot less "bright" and shiny when you take your meds?

6. #141 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

And many of them are Putin's
    LOL. Maybe Putin with "confiscate" them by revealing Trump got them illegally. Putin's a dictator, he can do anything.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Doc Dutch For This Post:

Althea (05-07-2021)

8. #142 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 55,194 Times in 33,876 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,086 Times in 4,702 Posts
    Blog Entries

I think Barr was smart enough to know where the lines are drawn. Noticed how he flipped on Trump at a certain point? That's Barr covering his ass.
    It’s pretty ample.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Phantasmal For This Post:

Doc Dutch (05-07-2021)

10. #143 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Micawber View Post
    What can you expect from someone who when dreaming up screennames came up with that?
    Many people on internet forums like to live a vicarious life more exciting online than their real lives, according to their own perceptions. Yes, they exaggerate. They lie. They live a fantasy. Anyone with training in verifying the veracity of other people recognizes this fact.

Nothing wrong with that except that it makes them liars. It's one thing to live a fantasy in your head, like a romantic 24 hours with a certain person, but it's another thing to spread lies that are harmful to others.

Worse when those lies are intentional lies, not just because they were believing the lies of their flock leader. I do cut the weak, the stupid and the sincere some slack.

I don't fault people for being weak. I don't fault people for being misled. What I do fault people for is their deliberate desire to harm others be it physical, mental or virtual.

Adults should know better. When a person is over 30, they either know better or they are mentally ill, which in this case includes low IQ, IMO. Stupid. Retarded. Less than optimal.

There are people who do deliberate harm on this forum and there are those who are just stupid. The challenge is to figure out which is which. At least for me. YMMV

11. #144 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Phantasmal View Post
    It’s pretty ample.
    No shit! Here's the problem: There was ample evidence against Bill Clinton, then Hillary Clinton, then Trump.

The question to ask yourself is "Is there enough evidence to convict beyond a reasonable doubt?"

Answer that question and all questions are answered with a simple YES or NO.

12. #145 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Phantasmal View Post
    It’s pretty ample.
    Scientifically, do you think humans will make it or not?

Pure question, your choice to answer or not.

13. #146 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

He doesn't get t.v. privileges yet in prison
    You said the same thing about scooter. Do you ever get tired of being wrong? How much was scooter's wrongful imprisonment payout?

14. #147 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Scientifically, do you think humans will make it or not?

Pure question, your choice to answer or not.
    Depends on how long you plan to survive as a cannibal i'd guess.

15. #148 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Many people on internet forums like to live a vicarious life more exciting online than their real lives, according to their own perceptions. Yes, they exaggerate. They lie. They live a fantasy. Anyone with training in verifying the veracity of other people recognizes this fact.

Nothing wrong with that except that it makes them liars. It's one thing to live a fantasy in your head, like a romantic 24 hours with a certain person, but it's another thing to spread lies that are harmful to others.

Worse when those lies are intentional lies, not just because they were believing the lies of their flock leader. I do cut the weak, the stupid and the sincere some slack.

I don't fault people for being weak. I don't fault people for being misled. What I do fault people for is their deliberate desire to harm others be it physical, mental or virtual.

Adults should know better. When a person is over 30, they either know better or they are mentally ill, which in this case includes low IQ, IMO. Stupid. Retarded. Less than optimal.

There are people who do deliberate harm on this forum and there are those who are just stupid. The challenge is to figure out which is which. At least for me. YMMV
    Right because RepoMan is so common. Schmucko's lack of cryptography class? Right okay.

Im just pionting out your habitual demagoguery. No one should trust a damn thing you slime have to say about anything at this point i'd hazard.

Btw, have used this since 1999. Some of you even still remember it lol. The rest of you are just hipster junky fags wearing nut cruncher eunuch skinny jeans wondering why you're so upset.

Lol.

16. #149 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Since ad homs made me the topic, lets get the mosh pit started

17. #150 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Last edited by ]2epo]v[an; 05-07-2021 at 09:49 PM.