Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 4567891011 LastLast
Results 106 to 120 of 155

Thread: Humiliating Video Of Biden Emerges, Shows Him Struggling To Talk For 41 Seconds

  1. #106 | Top
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Posts
    19,902
    Thanks
    10,501
    Thanked 9,768 Times in 6,764 Posts
    Groans
    179
    Groaned 338 Times in 332 Posts
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nomad View Post
    So you're admitting you're so dishonest that you posted a pro-Biden article to back up your anti-Biden bullshit hoping you'd slip it past undetected because you cannot find a source that actually agrees with you?????



    You're even stupider than I've always said you are!!!!!

    Guess what fake Buddhist retard....

    THE US OF A HAS ALWAYS USED HUMAN RIGHTS AS A METRIC IN ITS DEALINGS WITH OTHER NATIONS!!!!

    Remember this doddering old drool bucket????



    Fucking moron.
    "KEEP TRYING TO CHANGE THE SUBJECT!!!!"
    TRUMP WILL TAKE FORTY STATES...UNLESS THE SAME IDIOTS WHO BROUGHT US THE 2020 DUNCE-O-CRAT IOWA CLUSTERFUCK CONTINUE THEIR SEDITIOUS ACTIVITIES...THEN HE WILL WIN EVEN MORE ..UNLESS THE RED CHINESE AND DNC COLLUDE, USE A PANDEMIC, AND THEN THE DEMOCRATS VIOLATE ARTICLE II OF THE CONSTITUTION, TO FACILLITATE MILLIONS OF ILLEGAL, UNVETTED, MAIL IN BALLOTS IN THE DARK OF NIGHT..


    De Oppresso Liber

  2. #107 | Top
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    20,923
    Thanks
    7,250
    Thanked 9,176 Times in 6,073 Posts
    Groans
    2,009
    Groaned 1,467 Times in 1,355 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Grokmaster View Post
    "KEEP TRYING TO CHANGE THE SUBJECT!!!!"
    Keep licking your master's ass, Trumptard.
    https://i.postimg.cc/PqVCnGks/gojoe1.jpg
    C'MON MAN!!!!

  3. #108 | Top
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    life
    Posts
    46,554
    Thanks
    11,917
    Thanked 19,485 Times in 13,668 Posts
    Groans
    241
    Groaned 1,834 Times in 1,747 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nomad View Post
    So you're admitting you're so dishonest that you posted a pro-Biden article to back up your anti-Biden bullshit hoping you'd slip it past undetected because you cannot find a source that actually agrees with you?????
    everytime I think you are dumb as a rock you prove to be dumber then the dog shit i scrape of my shoes.

    I posted because it was a CURRENT EVENT.
    Biden/Blinken and the rest of the wanna be human rights heroes ALL excoriated Bukele Ortez because
    of his firing of Superme Court judges etc. (human rights)

    NONE of them gave him credit for trying to stop the migrants, or the improved economy,
    or the stellar way he handled the pandemic

    One would think they would want to encourage him (like Trump did) to improve the situation in El Salvadore;
    afterall isn't that is what President Harris claims? they migrate because of "root causes?"

    Instead they default to knee jerk criticism - when they could follow the Trump example and work with him.
    But we already know Biden has a reactive mindset when it comes to "Trump is bad orangeman"
    even when his policies were spot on

  4. #109 | Top
    Join Date
    Feb 2020
    Posts
    37,884
    Thanks
    12,082
    Thanked 7,923 Times in 6,479 Posts
    Groans
    421
    Groaned 1,483 Times in 1,426 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SmarterthanYou View Post
    you plebes are so predictable.........how many of you low information/low IQ sheeple ranted about trump 'not your president'...........y'all are fucking sad
    Certainly not me.
    THAT IS AN ASTUTE OBSERVATION I EXPECT FROM YOU.
    Quote Originally Posted by Into the Night View Post
    Only religions use supporting evidence. Science doesn't.

    Quote Originally Posted by Into the Night View Post
    Hypothesis come out of theories, not theories out of hypothesis.

  5. #110 | Top
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Location
    Prairieville
    Posts
    25,587
    Thanks
    2,707
    Thanked 10,292 Times in 6,869 Posts
    Groans
    331
    Groaned 2,974 Times in 2,696 Posts
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Legion View Post

    This is what happens when you extend unemployment benefits for too long and add a $1400 stimulus payment to it. Right when restaurants need workers to fully open back up, few can be found.
    Doesnt matter nothing you say matters nothing you ever say matters the only thing that matters is your guy is gone
    Why Biden? Because Fuck You that's why. Barack Obama has a Grammy, an Emmy, a Nobel Prize, 2 terms as President and a Twitter account.

    Donald Trump has 2 impeachments.

  6. #111 | Top
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    life
    Posts
    46,554
    Thanks
    11,917
    Thanked 19,485 Times in 13,668 Posts
    Groans
    241
    Groaned 1,834 Times in 1,747 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AProudLefty View Post
    Certainly not me.
    good for you -but it was a common occurrence from most of the left.
    as much as I think Biden is the True Dotard Incarnate - i still call him my POTUS..even if he wont work with Republicans

  7. The Following User Says Thank You to anatta For This Post:

    Grokmaster (05-07-2021)

  8. #112 | Top
    Join Date
    Feb 2020
    Posts
    37,884
    Thanks
    12,082
    Thanked 7,923 Times in 6,479 Posts
    Groans
    421
    Groaned 1,483 Times in 1,426 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by anatta View Post
    good for you -but it was a common occurrence from most of the left.
    as much as I think Biden is the True Dotard Incarnate - i still call him my POTUS..even if he wont work with Republicans
    I have never heard of anyone saying that Trump wasn't their president, only on news.
    THAT IS AN ASTUTE OBSERVATION I EXPECT FROM YOU.
    Quote Originally Posted by Into the Night View Post
    Only religions use supporting evidence. Science doesn't.

    Quote Originally Posted by Into the Night View Post
    Hypothesis come out of theories, not theories out of hypothesis.

  9. #113 | Top
    Join Date
    Feb 2020
    Posts
    37,884
    Thanks
    12,082
    Thanked 7,923 Times in 6,479 Posts
    Groans
    421
    Groaned 1,483 Times in 1,426 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by anatta View Post
    NONE of them gave him credit for trying to stop the migrants, or the improved economy,
    or the stellar way he handled the pandemic
    When they refuse to give Obama credit for that, they still wonder why they got the reaction they got.
    THAT IS AN ASTUTE OBSERVATION I EXPECT FROM YOU.
    Quote Originally Posted by Into the Night View Post
    Only religions use supporting evidence. Science doesn't.

    Quote Originally Posted by Into the Night View Post
    Hypothesis come out of theories, not theories out of hypothesis.

  10. #114 | Top
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    life
    Posts
    46,554
    Thanks
    11,917
    Thanked 19,485 Times in 13,668 Posts
    Groans
    241
    Groaned 1,834 Times in 1,747 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AProudLefty View Post
    When they refuse to give Obama credit for that, they still wonder why they got the reaction they got.
    it doesnt matter what others do. you control your own karma, no one else

  11. #115 | Top
    Join Date
    Feb 2020
    Posts
    37,884
    Thanks
    12,082
    Thanked 7,923 Times in 6,479 Posts
    Groans
    421
    Groaned 1,483 Times in 1,426 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Son of the Revolution View Post
    and not one arrest in Seattle last year... sad liberals don't believe in the rule of law
    You are full of shit.
    THAT IS AN ASTUTE OBSERVATION I EXPECT FROM YOU.
    Quote Originally Posted by Into the Night View Post
    Only religions use supporting evidence. Science doesn't.

    Quote Originally Posted by Into the Night View Post
    Hypothesis come out of theories, not theories out of hypothesis.

  12. #116 | Top
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    81,594
    Thanks
    5
    Thanked 19 Times in 18 Posts
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 2 Times in 2 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by anatta View Post
    large text just proclaims your ignorance
    if you read the link it was Biden exclusively using human rights as a metric -
    ignoring realpolitik and what's best for the USA.

    China threw it back in his face - that's not grandstanding- it's a refutation of the Blinken speech
    Chinese delegation quoted woke shit that permeates the Dems ( critical race etc).
    It's the same noise Blinken was using at Anchorage -all about Uyghurs to the exclusion of trade, etc.

    the article is written STRICTLY from the Biden perspective that human rights is the be all and end all.

    It's sympathetic to Biden - unlike yourself- I can read, analyze and critique -which is what i did in that thread.

    All you can do is point and shriek
    He's so mad.

  13. #117 | Top
    Join Date
    Feb 2020
    Posts
    37,884
    Thanks
    12,082
    Thanked 7,923 Times in 6,479 Posts
    Groans
    421
    Groaned 1,483 Times in 1,426 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by anatta View Post
    it doesnt matter what others do. you control your own karma, no one else
    I know. The point is people get upset when others don't give Trump credit after those people refuse to give Obama any credit.

    It literally makes no sense at all.
    THAT IS AN ASTUTE OBSERVATION I EXPECT FROM YOU.
    Quote Originally Posted by Into the Night View Post
    Only religions use supporting evidence. Science doesn't.

    Quote Originally Posted by Into the Night View Post
    Hypothesis come out of theories, not theories out of hypothesis.

  14. #118 | Top
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    life
    Posts
    46,554
    Thanks
    11,917
    Thanked 19,485 Times in 13,668 Posts
    Groans
    241
    Groaned 1,834 Times in 1,747 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AProudLefty View Post
    I have never heard of anyone saying that Trump wasn't their president, only on news.
    well the news is real people? right?
    they called him a "Russian Op" so many times I cant even count.

    Many on this board said the same as well. it was far too common

  15. #119 | Top
    Join Date
    Feb 2020
    Posts
    37,884
    Thanks
    12,082
    Thanked 7,923 Times in 6,479 Posts
    Groans
    421
    Groaned 1,483 Times in 1,426 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by anatta View Post
    well the news is real people? right?
    they called him a "Russian Op" so many times I cant even count.

    Many on this board said the same as well. it was far too common
    How about "China Joe"?
    THAT IS AN ASTUTE OBSERVATION I EXPECT FROM YOU.
    Quote Originally Posted by Into the Night View Post
    Only religions use supporting evidence. Science doesn't.

    Quote Originally Posted by Into the Night View Post
    Hypothesis come out of theories, not theories out of hypothesis.

  16. The Following User Says Thank You to AProudLefty For This Post:

    Nomad (05-09-2021)

  17. #120 | Top
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    life
    Posts
    46,554
    Thanks
    11,917
    Thanked 19,485 Times in 13,668 Posts
    Groans
    241
    Groaned 1,834 Times in 1,747 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AProudLefty View Post
    I know. The point is people get upset when others don't give Trump credit after those people refuse to give Obama any credit.

    It literally makes no sense at all.
    you can only control your own mind. I always gave Obama credit for the Stimulus and lowering unemployment
    while at the same time criticized him for wage growth skewed to the top earners.
    It's called nuance ( i know you get this -just preaching) lol
    Kissinger: “demonization of Vladimir Putin is not a policy; it is an alibi for the absence of one.”
    ________

    Cold War 2.0 Russia hysteria is turning people’s brains into guacamole.
    We’ve got to find a way to snap out of the propaganda trance
    ________

    Buddha: "trust the person who seeks truth and mistrust the person who claims he has found it "
    1.2.3.4.5.6.7. All Good Children Go to Heaven

Similar Threads

  1. New Video Emerges Of Columbus Shooting
    By volsrock in forum Current Events Forum
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 04-22-2021, 09:04 PM
  2. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-29-2021, 12:02 PM
  3. Video shows Joe Biden groping underage girls
    By Русский агент in forum General Politics Forum
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 12-16-2017, 04:30 PM
  4. Replies: 10
    Last Post: 10-30-2016, 11:32 AM
  5. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-03-2016, 10:24 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Rules

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •