Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast
Results 76 to 90 of 155

Thread: Humiliating Video Of Biden Emerges, Shows Him Struggling To Talk For 41 Seconds

  1. #76 | Top
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    life
    Posts
    46,554
    Thanks
    11,917
    Thanked 19,485 Times in 13,668 Posts
    Groans
    241
    Groaned 1,834 Times in 1,747 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nomad View Post
    Either provide proof of your lunatic raving or slunk away in shame, loser.
    ROFL proof of WHAT?

    you want cites? pay some attention instead of brown nosing for Biden and you would know this stuff

    China sensed weakness not strength in Alaska
    While an early China challenge was expected and the Biden team stumbled badly in Anchorage,

    https://asiatimes.com/2021/03/china-...gth-in-alaska/

  2. #77 | Top
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    57,924
    Thanks
    77,392
    Thanked 36,423 Times in 23,396 Posts
    Groans
    2,489
    Groaned 4,315 Times in 3,996 Posts
    Blog Entries
    7

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Evmetro View Post
    It would suck to be on the side that is obligated to defend Beijing Biden's mental decline. Lefties have an uphill battle defending his mental condition as he declines more and more. What a mess.
    Says the Trump supporter

  3. #78 | Top
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    life
    Posts
    46,554
    Thanks
    11,917
    Thanked 19,485 Times in 13,668 Posts
    Groans
    241
    Groaned 1,834 Times in 1,747 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nomad View Post
    Either provide proof of your lunatic raving or slunk away in shame, loser.
    El Salvadore president- 90 percent popularity rate - condemend by Biden
    https://www.justplainpolitics.com/sh...emend-by-Biden

  4. #79 | Top
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    life
    Posts
    46,554
    Thanks
    11,917
    Thanked 19,485 Times in 13,668 Posts
    Groans
    241
    Groaned 1,834 Times in 1,747 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nomad View Post
    Either provide proof of your lunatic raving or slunk away in shame, loser.
    I guess he slunk away!! ROFL

  5. #80 | Top
    Join Date
    Nov 2020
    Posts
    3,384
    Thanks
    1,749
    Thanked 960 Times in 789 Posts
    Groans
    1
    Groaned 45 Times in 42 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Son of the Revolution View Post
    ahhhhh look, I have a stalker
    Low IQ stalker, please.
    DemoKKKrats: The dangerous fascist psychopaths Orwell warned us about.

  6. #81 | Top
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    20,922
    Thanks
    7,250
    Thanked 9,176 Times in 6,073 Posts
    Groans
    2,009
    Groaned 1,467 Times in 1,355 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by anatta View Post
    ROFL proof of WHAT?

    you want cites? pay some attention instead of brown nosing for Biden and you would know this stuff

    China sensed weakness not strength in Alaska
    While an early China challenge was expected and the Biden team stumbled badly in Anchorage,

    https://asiatimes.com/2021/03/china-...gth-in-alaska/
    Quote Originally Posted by anatta View Post
    El Salvadore president- 90 percent popularity rate - condemend by Biden
    https://www.justplainpolitics.com/sh...emend-by-Biden
    Quote Originally Posted by anatta View Post
    I guess he slunk away!! ROFL
    Typical anuttbag nonsense.

    Makes a bunch of unsubstantiated bullshit claims. then when asked for proof, he can't come up with anything but more unsubstantiated bullshit.

    Nobody takes you seriously, fake Buddhist loser.

    Go worship your bullshit idol....



    https://i.postimg.cc/PqVCnGks/gojoe1.jpg
    C'MON MAN!!!!

  7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Nomad For This Post:

    Micawber (05-07-2021), Phantasmal (05-07-2021)

  8. #82 | Top
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Posts
    9,075
    Thanks
    2,341
    Thanked 3,119 Times in 2,439 Posts
    Groans
    200
    Groaned 263 Times in 240 Posts
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Phantasmal View Post
    Says the Trump supporter
    It is so hard for lefties to defend Beijing Biden's mental condition that they have to evade discussing it by posti g crap like you just did. Apparently, you simply cannot defend it.
    The Truth Does Not Need To Be Supported With Censorship.

  9. #83 | Top
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    57,924
    Thanks
    77,392
    Thanked 36,423 Times in 23,396 Posts
    Groans
    2,489
    Groaned 4,315 Times in 3,996 Posts
    Blog Entries
    7

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Evmetro View Post
    It is so hard for lefties to defend Beijing Biden's mental condition that they have to evade discussing it by posti g crap like you just did. Apparently, you simply cannot defend it.
    It’s not hard at all, just watch the Trump/Biden debate or hear Biden talk off the cuff, he can actually explain his policies beyond bigly and beautiful. It’s you who fools yourself. He’s slowed, that’s natural with age, but he’s still cognizant and able to lead.

  10. The Following User Says Thank You to Phantasmal For This Post:

    Nomad (05-07-2021)

  11. #84 | Top
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    life
    Posts
    46,554
    Thanks
    11,917
    Thanked 19,485 Times in 13,668 Posts
    Groans
    241
    Groaned 1,834 Times in 1,747 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nomad View Post
    Makes a bunch of unsubstantiated bullshit claims. then when asked for proof, he can't come up with anything but more unsubstantiated bullshit.
    delusional even for you. I even gave you cites -you give back insults.
    why you are a Biden cheerleader laughingstock -nothing else

  12. #85 | Top
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    47,885
    Thanks
    1,041
    Thanked 3,617 Times in 2,816 Posts
    Groans
    1,008
    Groaned 1,328 Times in 1,225 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AProudLefty View Post
    Still your president. Deal with it.

    you plebes are so predictable.........how many of you low information/low IQ sheeple ranted about trump 'not your president'...........y'all are fucking sad
    In a combat situation it is about 16 times better to do something useful and violent right away than to wait and figure out something even more useful and violent later.
    “whenever you put your faith in big government for any reason, sooner or later you end up an apologist for mass murder.”

  13. #86 | Top
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    20,922
    Thanks
    7,250
    Thanked 9,176 Times in 6,073 Posts
    Groans
    2,009
    Groaned 1,467 Times in 1,355 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by anatta View Post
    delusional even for you. I even gave you cites -you give back insults.
    why you are a Biden cheerleader laughingstock -nothing else
    Your cites were meaningless and irrelevant to anything.

    Just stuck them in there so you could say you cited a source.

    why you are a Trump cheerleader laughingstock -nothing else
    https://i.postimg.cc/PqVCnGks/gojoe1.jpg
    C'MON MAN!!!!

  14. #87 | Top
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    30,932
    Thanks
    5,029
    Thanked 13,408 Times in 9,329 Posts
    Groans
    98
    Groaned 2,882 Times in 2,649 Posts
    Blog Entries
    5

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nomad View Post
    Typical anuttbag nonsense.

    Makes a bunch of unsubstantiated bullshit claims. then when asked for proof, he can't come up with anything but more unsubstantiated bullshit.

    Nobody takes you seriously, fake Buddhist loser.

    Go worship your bullshit idol....



    He needs a real job and a life. Yuck. Someone hire that clown.

  15. The Following User Says Thank You to Micawber For This Post:

    Nomad (05-07-2021)

  16. #88 | Top
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    20,922
    Thanks
    7,250
    Thanked 9,176 Times in 6,073 Posts
    Groans
    2,009
    Groaned 1,467 Times in 1,355 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Micawber View Post
    He needs a real job and a life. Yuck. Someone hire that clown.
    Which one are you talking about?

    The big clown or the little clown who licks the big clown's ass?
    https://i.postimg.cc/PqVCnGks/gojoe1.jpg
    C'MON MAN!!!!

  17. #89 | Top
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    30,932
    Thanks
    5,029
    Thanked 13,408 Times in 9,329 Posts
    Groans
    98
    Groaned 2,882 Times in 2,649 Posts
    Blog Entries
    5

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Phantasmal View Post
    Says the Trump supporter
    No joke. Biden is just kind of an average old guy. Looks stiff walking like his joints hurt and
    stutters some, his lifelong ailment.

    Trump on the other hand is a raving lunatic chronic narcissist. How many clinicians signed onto a memo
    declaring Trump's dangerous pathology? 1000?

    Trumptards love to walk into battle with their weaknesses stuck out.

  18. The Following User Says Thank You to Micawber For This Post:

    Phantasmal (05-07-2021)

  19. #90 | Top
    Join Date
    Jan 2021
    Posts
    1,941
    Thanks
    33
    Thanked 292 Times in 250 Posts
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 17 Times in 16 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Micawber View Post
    No joke. Biden is just kind of an average old guy. Looks stiff walking like his joints hurt and
    stutters some, his lifelong ailment.

    Trump on the other hand is a raving lunatic chronic narcissist. How many clinicians signed onto a memo
    declaring Trump's dangerous pathology? 1000?

    Trumptards love to walk into battle with their weaknesses stuck out.
    The battle hasn't even happened little one

Similar Threads

  1. New Video Emerges Of Columbus Shooting
    By volsrock in forum Current Events Forum
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 04-22-2021, 09:04 PM
  2. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-29-2021, 12:02 PM
  3. Video shows Joe Biden groping underage girls
    By Русский агент in forum General Politics Forum
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 12-16-2017, 04:30 PM
  4. Replies: 10
    Last Post: 10-30-2016, 11:32 AM
  5. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-03-2016, 10:24 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Rules

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •