Results 1 to 11 of 11

Thread: Arizona recount is clusterf*** for GOP as they reveal incompetence.

  1. #1 | Top
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Posts
    3,409
    Thanks
    4
    Thanked 1,385 Times in 947 Posts
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 180 Times in 170 Posts

    Default Arizona recount is clusterf*** for GOP as they reveal incompetence.

    The latest out of the Az recount being run by the 13 year olds from CyberNinja shows the recount is not going well for the GOP.

    First they were forced to reveal their practices and procedures that they were trying to hide from the public based on a court ruling.
    Then the courts ruled they had to let reporters observe.
    Then reporters observed a lot of questionable things happening.
    https://www.washingtonpost.com/polit...a01_story.html


    Now it appears the FBI and DoJ may be interested in what is happening there and whether it violates Federal voting laws.

    The U.S. Department of Justice expressed concern Wednesday about ballot security and potential voter intimidation arising from the Republican-controlled Arizona Senate’s unprecedented private recount of the 2020 presidential election results in Maricopa County.

    In a letter to GOP Senate President Karen Fann, the head of the Justice Department’s Civil Rights Division said the Senate’s farming out of 2.1 million ballots from the state’s most populous county to a contractor may run afoul of federal law requiring ballots to remain in the control of elections officials for 22 months.
    https://www.politico.com/news/2021/0...artment-485505

    But perhaps the most interesting thing from 5/5 was this -

    Bennett told the Associated Press Tuesday night that teams doing a hand recount of the presidential race lost by former President Donald Trump and the U.S. Senate race won by Democrat Mark Kelly has tallied less than 10% of the ballots since starting on April 23.

    Bennett said it is clear the count can’t be done by the time the deal allowing the Senate to use the Coliseum ends on May 14. Several days of high school graduations are set to begin on May 15.

    Bennett said the plan was to move the ballots and other materials into a secure area of the Coliseum to allow the events, then restart counting and continue until that is completed.

    That seems far from certain, though, after a state fair board official told the Arizona Republic that extending the Coliseum lease is “not feasible.” The fair board didn’t immediately respond to a request for comment from the AP.
    https://www.marketwatch.com/story/ju...nt-01620268831

    So they were able to do 10% of the ballot counting in 12 days and now only have 10 days to complete the other 90% or put everything in storage and restart later. Based on the way they are mishandling boxes of ballots now, it will raise serious questions as to whether they have counted anything correctly no matter what their final result is.
    He that tweets much, is much mistaken

  2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Poor Richard Saunders For This Post:

    LV426 (05-06-2021), PoliTalker (05-06-2021)

  3. #2 | Top
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Location
    Dirty South
    Posts
    42,738
    Thanks
    4,915
    Thanked 9,507 Times in 7,107 Posts
    Groans
    2
    Groaned 2,785 Times in 2,575 Posts

    Default

    All this thing is going to do is turn more AZ voters against the GOP there.
    "While you're worried about bad apples
    We're wary of the roots
    Because no healthy tree
    Naturally bears strange fruit"


    -Jessica Foster, June 2020

  4. #3 | Top
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Posts
    19,527
    Thanks
    10,326
    Thanked 9,680 Times in 6,697 Posts
    Groans
    179
    Groaned 334 Times in 328 Posts
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    HILARIOUS COMMENT FROM A MEMBER OF THE PARTY WHO THREW THE IOWA CAUCASES LAST YEAR...
    TRUMP WILL TAKE FORTY STATES...UNLESS THE SAME IDIOTS WHO BROUGHT US THE 2020 DUNCE-O-CRAT IOWA CLUSTERFUCK CONTINUE THEIR SEDITIOUS ACTIVITIES...THEN HE WILL WIN EVEN MORE ..UNLESS THE RED CHINESE AND DNC COLLUDE, USE A PANDEMIC, AND THEN THE DEMOCRATS VIOLATE ARTICLE II OF THE CONSTITUTION, TO FACILLITATE MILLIONS OF ILLEGAL, UNVETTED, MAIL IN BALLOTS IN THE DARK OF NIGHT..


    De Oppresso Liber

  5. The Following User Says Thank You to Grokmaster For This Post:

    ExpressLane (05-08-2021)

  6. #4 | Top
    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Posts
    10,445
    Thanks
    731
    Thanked 6,043 Times in 3,670 Posts
    Groans
    100
    Groaned 1,171 Times in 1,111 Posts
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Poor Richard Saunders View Post
    The latest out of the Az recount being run by the 13 year olds from CyberNinja shows the recount is not going well for the GOP.

    First they were forced to reveal their practices and procedures that they were trying to hide from the public based on a court ruling.
    Then the courts ruled they had to let reporters observe.
    Then reporters observed a lot of questionable things happening.
    https://www.washingtonpost.com/polit...a01_story.html


    Now it appears the FBI and DoJ may be interested in what is happening there and whether it violates Federal voting laws.



    https://www.politico.com/news/2021/0...artment-485505

    But perhaps the most interesting thing from 5/5 was this -



    https://www.marketwatch.com/story/ju...nt-01620268831

    So they were able to do 10% of the ballot counting in 12 days and now only have 10 days to complete the other 90% or put everything in storage and restart later. Based on the way they are mishandling boxes of ballots now, it will raise serious questions as to whether they have counted anything correctly no matter what their final result is.
    So, it will take them four months.

    ROTLFMFAO!!! More keystone cops from a completely rudderless party. The GOP is Old, but they are no longer Grand in any way, shape or form.

  7. #5 | Top
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Posts
    7,404
    Thanks
    671
    Thanked 2,934 Times in 2,065 Posts
    Groans
    17
    Groaned 443 Times in 420 Posts

    Default

    Clusterfuck is the stock in trade for the Grotesque Old Party.
    They're going for racism and xenophobia, it looks like, but they're solidly stuck on clusterfuck.
    Patriotism is the last refuge of a a scoundrel. Samuel Johnson, 1775
    Religion....is the opiate of the people. Karl Marx, 1848
    Person...woman...man...camera...television. Donald Trump, 2020

  8. #6 | Top
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Posts
    3,409
    Thanks
    4
    Thanked 1,385 Times in 947 Posts
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 180 Times in 170 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Concart View Post
    So, it will take them four months.

    ROTLFMFAO!!! More keystone cops from a completely rudderless party. The GOP is Old, but they are no longer Grand in any way, shape or form.
    And then they have one member that said she won't vote for any voting changes until the audit is complete and doesn't want the legislature to adjourn until that happens. GOP has a 1 vote majority so with the one member backing out they are powerless on the issue.

    https://www.npr.org/2021/04/22/99002...g-election-aud
    He that tweets much, is much mistaken

  9. #7 | Top
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    20,868
    Thanks
    7,229
    Thanked 9,162 Times in 6,061 Posts
    Groans
    2,008
    Groaned 1,467 Times in 1,355 Posts

    Default



    https://i.postimg.cc/PqVCnGks/gojoe1.jpg
    C'MON MAN!!!!

  10. #8 | Top
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    25,472
    Thanks
    16,619
    Thanked 13,225 Times in 9,085 Posts
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 5,154 Times in 4,465 Posts

    Default

    Hello Poor Richard Saunders,

    Quote Originally Posted by Poor Richard Saunders View Post
    The latest out of the Az recount being run by the 13 year olds from CyberNinja shows the recount is not going well for the GOP.

    First they were forced to reveal their practices and procedures that they were trying to hide from the public based on a court ruling.
    Then the courts ruled they had to let reporters observe.
    Then reporters observed a lot of questionable things happening.
    https://www.washingtonpost.com/polit...a01_story.html


    Now it appears the FBI and DoJ may be interested in what is happening there and whether it violates Federal voting laws.



    https://www.politico.com/news/2021/0...artment-485505

    But perhaps the most interesting thing from 5/5 was this -



    https://www.marketwatch.com/story/ju...nt-01620268831

    So they were able to do 10% of the ballot counting in 12 days and now only have 10 days to complete the other 90% or put everything in storage and restart later. Based on the way they are mishandling boxes of ballots now, it will raise serious questions as to whether they have counted anything correctly no matter what their final result is.
    BOTCHED!
    Personal Ignore Policy PIP: I like civil discourse. I will give you all the respect in the world if you respect me. Mouth off to me, or express overt racism, you will be PERMANENTLY Ignore Listed. Zero tolerance. No exceptions. I'll never read a word you write, even if quoted by another, nor respond to you, nor participate in your threads. ... Ignore the shallow. Cherish the thoughtful. Long Live Civil Discourse, Mutual Respect, and Good Debate! ps: Feel free to adopt my PIP. It works well.

  11. #9 | Top
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    30,598
    Thanks
    4,979
    Thanked 13,255 Times in 9,209 Posts
    Groans
    98
    Groaned 2,861 Times in 2,628 Posts
    Blog Entries
    5

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Concart View Post
    So, it will take them four months.

    ROTLFMFAO!!! More keystone cops from a completely rudderless party. The GOP is Old, but they are no longer Grand in any way, shape or form.
    Time for us to go back to Sporting News off topic Podium!

    Hey look at this!

    Strat-O-Matic 365

  12. #10 | Top
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    103,579
    Thanks
    7,935
    Thanked 29,455 Times in 23,476 Posts
    Groans
    2,634
    Groaned 2,310 Times in 2,200 Posts

    Default

    how much of your incompetence have they revealed so far?.....
    Isaiah 6:5
    “Woe to me!” I cried. “I am ruined! For I am a man of unclean lips, and I live among a people of unclean lips, and my eyes have seen the King, the Lord Almighty.”

  13. #11 | Top
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    25,472
    Thanks
    16,619
    Thanked 13,225 Times in 9,085 Posts
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 5,154 Times in 4,465 Posts

    Default



    (Thanks to SMK)
    Personal Ignore Policy PIP: I like civil discourse. I will give you all the respect in the world if you respect me. Mouth off to me, or express overt racism, you will be PERMANENTLY Ignore Listed. Zero tolerance. No exceptions. I'll never read a word you write, even if quoted by another, nor respond to you, nor participate in your threads. ... Ignore the shallow. Cherish the thoughtful. Long Live Civil Discourse, Mutual Respect, and Good Debate! ps: Feel free to adopt my PIP. It works well.

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 34
    Last Post: 05-03-2021, 01:56 PM
  2. Replies: 62
    Last Post: 04-28-2021, 03:07 PM
  3. DUNCE-O-CRAT CLUSTERF**K in IOWA:DNC CANNOT COME UP WITH RESULTS!!!
    By Grokmaster in forum Current Events Forum
    Replies: 181
    Last Post: 02-07-2020, 12:53 PM
  4. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 11-14-2018, 01:38 PM
  5. And now back to the clusterf*#k that is Iraq.
    By Socrtease in forum Current Events Forum
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-12-2009, 07:59 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Rules

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •