Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast
Results 91 to 105 of 192

Thread: The lost--last?--school year

  1. #91 | Top
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Posts
    31,886
    Thanks
    14,583
    Thanked 10,980 Times in 8,844 Posts
    Groans
    111
    Groaned 898 Times in 848 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LV426 View Post
    I'm not. I'm worried about the teachers. Weird that you aren't, even after pretending to be one.
    I'm retired...There's no need to worry about the teachers....They like children

  2. #92 | Top
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    44,054
    Thanks
    2,220
    Thanked 5,103 Times in 4,032 Posts
    Groans
    12
    Groaned 292 Times in 270 Posts

    Default

    the red queen is on her back foot.
    Morality is a set of attitudes and behaviors which facilitate voluntary, cooperative and mutually beneficial relationships. --AssHatZombie

    Obamagate is Operation Crossfire Hurricane

    internationalist fascism: the belief that the interests of multinational corporations should be the sole focus of all national trade policies.

    https://drjudyamikovits.com <-- max vax truth

  3. #93 | Top
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Location
    Dirty South
    Posts
    43,116
    Thanks
    4,966
    Thanked 9,603 Times in 7,188 Posts
    Groans
    2
    Groaned 2,787 Times in 2,577 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by T. A. Gardner View Post
    Yes, classrooms, but not remote learning and that is actually buried in the link here.

    Did you even read it?

    So you're lying by pretending that teachers don't want any classrooms, remote or in-person, but that's not true at all.

    It's a lie you concocted.

    So we must ask, why are you lying about this? The only reason that makes any sense is that you view educators as the enemy because you probably were failed by many teachers as a child, and you've grown resentful of that because you believe those failures were personal. So you manifest that resentment with lies like this.

    Why are you lying and leaving out the part that the teachers want to continue remote learning? They don't want to stop teaching at all and none of your links say they do.

    The conflict isn't teaching vs. not teaching as you're trying to lie, but rather in person vs. remote learning.

    So the teachers are still teaching, you just want them to teach in-person during a pandemic with no precautions; because if you admitted that they would need precautions, that would mean that COVID is much more serious than you've been leading people to believe the last 17 months.

    You're not very clever or good at this.
    "While you're worried about bad apples
    We're wary of the roots
    Because no healthy tree
    Naturally bears strange fruit"


    -Jessica Foster, June 2020

  4. #94 | Top
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    44,054
    Thanks
    2,220
    Thanked 5,103 Times in 4,032 Posts
    Groans
    12
    Groaned 292 Times in 270 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LV426 View Post
    I'm not. I'm worried about the teachers. Weird that you aren't, even after pretending to be one.
    that's true. teachers got to look out for number #1. even if it means corrupting a nations health policy and destroying children.

    since you put it that way.....
    Morality is a set of attitudes and behaviors which facilitate voluntary, cooperative and mutually beneficial relationships. --AssHatZombie

    Obamagate is Operation Crossfire Hurricane

    internationalist fascism: the belief that the interests of multinational corporations should be the sole focus of all national trade policies.

    https://drjudyamikovits.com <-- max vax truth

  5. #95 | Top
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Posts
    31,886
    Thanks
    14,583
    Thanked 10,980 Times in 8,844 Posts
    Groans
    111
    Groaned 898 Times in 848 Posts

    Default

    No one wants to oontinue remote learning....

  6. #96 | Top
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Location
    Dirty South
    Posts
    43,116
    Thanks
    4,966
    Thanked 9,603 Times in 7,188 Posts
    Groans
    2
    Groaned 2,787 Times in 2,577 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by T. A. Gardner View Post
    Why do you hate children so much?
    For the same reason I hate you: they're dirty, disgusting, stupid, entitled brats who have to be taught to wash their hands.
    "While you're worried about bad apples
    We're wary of the roots
    Because no healthy tree
    Naturally bears strange fruit"


    -Jessica Foster, June 2020

  7. #97 | Top
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Location
    Dirty South
    Posts
    43,116
    Thanks
    4,966
    Thanked 9,603 Times in 7,188 Posts
    Groans
    2
    Groaned 2,787 Times in 2,577 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TOP View Post
    I'm retired
    Bullshit.


    Quote Originally Posted by TOP View Post
    There's no need to worry about the teachers
    https://www.google.com/search?q=teac...hrome&ie=UTF-8
    "While you're worried about bad apples
    We're wary of the roots
    Because no healthy tree
    Naturally bears strange fruit"


    -Jessica Foster, June 2020

  8. #98 | Top
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Location
    Dirty South
    Posts
    43,116
    Thanks
    4,966
    Thanked 9,603 Times in 7,188 Posts
    Groans
    2
    Groaned 2,787 Times in 2,577 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AssHatZombie View Post
    that's true. teachers got to look out for number #1. even if it means corrupting a nations health policy and destroying children.
    How is remote learning "destroying children's' lives," but lying about a pandemic isn't?

    They wouldn't have needed to do any remote learning if you all had been honest about COVID from the start.

    So you're to blame for this.
    "While you're worried about bad apples
    We're wary of the roots
    Because no healthy tree
    Naturally bears strange fruit"


    -Jessica Foster, June 2020

  9. #99 | Top
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Posts
    31,886
    Thanks
    14,583
    Thanked 10,980 Times in 8,844 Posts
    Groans
    111
    Groaned 898 Times in 848 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LV426 View Post
    No need to worry about teachers.....
    I am retired....MS/HS Special Ed...Don't bet against it, unless you like losing

  10. #100 | Top
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Location
    Dirty South
    Posts
    43,116
    Thanks
    4,966
    Thanked 9,603 Times in 7,188 Posts
    Groans
    2
    Groaned 2,787 Times in 2,577 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TOP View Post
    No one wants to oontinue remote learning....
    Plenty of people do.

    And what the fuck would you know about it? You're "retired", or so you say...
    "While you're worried about bad apples
    We're wary of the roots
    Because no healthy tree
    Naturally bears strange fruit"


    -Jessica Foster, June 2020

  11. #101 | Top
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Location
    Dirty South
    Posts
    43,116
    Thanks
    4,966
    Thanked 9,603 Times in 7,188 Posts
    Groans
    2
    Groaned 2,787 Times in 2,577 Posts

    Default

    "While you're worried about bad apples
    We're wary of the roots
    Because no healthy tree
    Naturally bears strange fruit"


    -Jessica Foster, June 2020

  12. #102 | Top
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    44,054
    Thanks
    2,220
    Thanked 5,103 Times in 4,032 Posts
    Groans
    12
    Groaned 292 Times in 270 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LV426 View Post
    How is remote learning "destroying children's' lives," but lying about a pandemic isn't?

    They wouldn't have needed to do any remote learning if you all had been honest about COVID from the start.

    So you're to blame for this.
    we're social creatures. forced isolation causes depression. the media terrorizes them day in day out. non-bipoc Children are racially shamed...

    you're demonic.
    Morality is a set of attitudes and behaviors which facilitate voluntary, cooperative and mutually beneficial relationships. --AssHatZombie

    Obamagate is Operation Crossfire Hurricane

    internationalist fascism: the belief that the interests of multinational corporations should be the sole focus of all national trade policies.

    https://drjudyamikovits.com <-- max vax truth

  13. #103 | Top
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Posts
    31,886
    Thanks
    14,583
    Thanked 10,980 Times in 8,844 Posts
    Groans
    111
    Groaned 898 Times in 848 Posts

    Default

    No need to worry about teachers....
    I'm so sorry so many have passed, however it's time to go back to the classroom....enough time lost....

  14. #104 | Top
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Location
    Dirty South
    Posts
    43,116
    Thanks
    4,966
    Thanked 9,603 Times in 7,188 Posts
    Groans
    2
    Groaned 2,787 Times in 2,577 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AssHatZombie View Post
    we're social creatures. forced isolation causes depression. the media terrorizes them day in day out. non-bipoc Children are racially shamed....
    Then get your fucking shit together!

    Get vaccinated, wear a mask, wash your hands, and socially distance.

    If you do those things, then we can stop these other vague things that you are pretending to care about.

    So it's really all on you and your friends.

    You know what needs to be done.

    You just aren't doing it because you're a fucking brat.
    "While you're worried about bad apples
    We're wary of the roots
    Because no healthy tree
    Naturally bears strange fruit"


    -Jessica Foster, June 2020

  15. #105 | Top
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    44,054
    Thanks
    2,220
    Thanked 5,103 Times in 4,032 Posts
    Groans
    12
    Groaned 292 Times in 270 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LV426 View Post
    For the same reason I hate you: they're dirty, disgusting, stupid, entitled brats who have to be taught to wash their hands.
    ok. open hatred of children. check.

    that'll surely win hearts and minds.
    Morality is a set of attitudes and behaviors which facilitate voluntary, cooperative and mutually beneficial relationships. --AssHatZombie

    Obamagate is Operation Crossfire Hurricane

    internationalist fascism: the belief that the interests of multinational corporations should be the sole focus of all national trade policies.

    https://drjudyamikovits.com <-- max vax truth

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 48
    Last Post: 04-18-2018, 07:20 AM
  2. 18 school shootings so far this year!
    By Jim Eagle in forum General Politics Forum
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 02-18-2018, 09:13 AM
  3. Well now we got a twelve year old shooting up a school,
    By archives in forum Current Events Forum
    Replies: 143
    Last Post: 02-06-2018, 03:53 PM
  4. Another school shooting yesterday, makes it four this year,
    By archives in forum Current Events Forum
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 09-14-2017, 07:58 PM
  5. Obama Proposes Longer School Year
    By cawacko in forum Current Events Forum
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 09-29-2009, 02:46 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Rules

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •