Thread: Mrs Piggy lands Republican rioter in hot water with FBI

1. #1 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,145 Times in 10,539 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,987 Times in 2,752 Posts
    Blog Entries

Default Mrs Piggy lands Republican rioter in hot water with FBI

Man charged with joining the Capitol riot after the FBI saw his wife's Facebook posts bragging about it (msn.com)

Man charged with joining the Capitol riot after the FBI saw his wife's Facebook posts bragging about it

I bet when she was a high school cheerleader in Iowa she was a bit more fetching...

Gary Edwards was arrested Tuesday in connection to the riot, and has been charged with entering and disorderly conduct in a restricted building, disruption of official business, among other charges.
    His wife Lynn's Facebook posts have since been deleted, the filing said. But according to officials, Lynn bragged: "Okay ladies let me tell you what happened as my husband was there inside the Capitol Rotunda."

Probably graduated at the top of her class too.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Micawber For This Post:

Doc Dutch (05-06-2021), Guno צְבִי (05-06-2021), martin (05-06-2021), PoliTalker (05-06-2021)

3. #2 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,875 Times in 8,272 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 594 Times in 590 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Micawber View Post
    Man charged with joining the Capitol riot after the FBI saw his wife's Facebook posts bragging about it (msn.com)

Man charged with joining the Capitol riot after the FBI saw his wife's Facebook posts bragging about it

I bet when she was a high school cheerleader in Iowa she was a bit more fetching...

[FONT="]Gary Edwards was arrested Tuesday in connection to the riot, and has been charged with entering and disorderly conduct in a restricted building, disruption of official business, among other charges.[/FONT]
    His wife Lynn's Facebook posts have since been deleted, the filing said. But according to officials, Lynn bragged: "Okay ladies let me tell you what happened as my husband was there inside the Capitol Rotunda."

I saw mrs piggy and I thought it was about that whore of yours hitlery but like always leftsist are diappointing pices of shit

4. #3 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,617 Times in 2,816 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,328 Times in 1,225 Posts

Looks like a history of making bad choices, starting with her
    A sad commentary on we, as a people, and our viewpoint of our freedom can be summed up like this. We have liberals and conservatives, Democrats and Republicans, yet those very people look at Constitutionalists as radical and extreme.................so those liberals and conservatives, Democrats and Republicans must believe that the constitution is radical and extreme.

5. #4 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Thanks for bumping my thread stupid!

6. #5 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 68,620 Times in 51,915 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,506 Times in 2,463 Posts
    Blog Entries

[FONT="]Gary Edwards was arrested Tuesday in connection to the riot, and has been charged with entering and disorderly conduct in a restricted building, disruption of official business, among other charges.[/FONT]

ROFLMAO. $20 says Gary Edwards is a fucking moron. I hope he's retired because, if not, he's about to be fired.

Another $20 says Gary will roll on at least 5 friends to save his own ass. His arrest affidavit: https://www.justice.gov/usao-dc/case...91671/download

God bless America and those who defend our Constitution.

"Hatred is a failure of imagination" - Graham Greene, "The Power and the Glory"

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Doc Dutch For This Post:

Guno צְבִי (05-06-2021)

8. #6 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by SmarterthanYou View Post
    Looks like a history of making bad choices, starting with her
    Agreed. She's a dumbass Trumper married to a bigger dumbass Trumper. He's facing up to 10 years in prison, but will undoubtedly roll on other Insurrectionists for a lighter sentence.

Accordingly, your affiant submits that there is probable cause to believe that EDWARDS
    violated 18 U.S.C. § 1752(a)(1) and (2), which makes it a crime to (1) knowingly enter or remain
    in any restricted building or grounds without lawful authority to do so; and (2) knowingly, and
    with intent to impede or disrupt the orderly conduct of Government business or official functions,
    engage in disorderly or disruptive conduct in, or within such proximity to, any restricted building
    or grounds when, or so that, such conduct, in fact, impedes or disrupts the orderly conduct of
    Government business or official functions; or attempts or conspires to do so. For purposes of
    Section 1752 of Title 18, a “restricted building” includes a posted, cordoned off, or otherwise
    restricted area of a building or grounds where the President or other person protected by the Secret
    Service, including the Vice President, is or will be temporarily visiting; or any building or grounds
    so restricted in conjunction with an event designated as a special event of national significance.

Finally, your affiant submits there is also probable cause to believe that EDWARDS
    violated 40 U.S.C. § 5104(e)(2)(C), (D), and (G), which makes it a crime to willfully and
    knowingly (C) with the intent to disrupt the orderly conduct of official business, enter or remain
    in a room in any of the Capitol Buildings set aside or designated for the use of— (i) either House
    of Congress or a Member, committee, officer, or employee of Congress, or either House of
    Congress; or (ii) the Library of Congress; (D) utter loud, threatening, or abusive language, or
    engage in disorderly or disruptive conduct, at any place in the Grounds or in any of the Capitol
    Buildings with the intent to impede, disrupt, or disturb the orderly conduct of a session of Congress

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Doc Dutch For This Post:

Guno צְבִי (05-06-2021)

10. #7 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,762 Times in 7,265 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,060 Times in 1,005 Posts

Pachy wives are special.
    I can hear Tammy Wynette singing every time I see one.
    Patriotism is the last refuge of a scoundrel. Samuel Johnson, 1775
    Religion....is the opiate of the people. Karl Marx, 1848
    Freedom's just another word for nothin' left to lose. Kris Kristofferson, 1969

11. #8 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by NiftyNiblick View Post
    Pachy wives are special.
    I can hear Tammy Wynette singing every time I see one.
    Pachy. Thanks. I thought I knew most English words.

That Republican hen got broody young from appearances. Not exactly an Orange County desperate housewife material doing yoga and shuffling
    off to the neighbor bohunks house just after hubby leaves for the office. So I guess there is good in that.

12. #9 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Dutch Uncle View Post
    Agreed. She's a dumbass Trumper married to a bigger dumbass Trumper. He's facing up to 10 years in prison, but will undoubtedly roll on other Insurrectionists for a lighter sentence.

Accordingly, your affiant submits that there is probable cause to believe that EDWARDS
    violated 18 U.S.C. § 1752(a)(1) and (2), which makes it a crime to (1) knowingly enter or remain
    in any restricted building or grounds without lawful authority to do so; and (2) knowingly, and
    with intent to impede or disrupt the orderly conduct of Government business or official functions,
    engage in disorderly or disruptive conduct in, or within such proximity to, any restricted building
    or grounds when, or so that, such conduct, in fact, impedes or disrupts the orderly conduct of
    Government business or official functions; or attempts or conspires to do so. For purposes of
    Section 1752 of Title 18, a “restricted building” includes a posted, cordoned off, or otherwise
    restricted area of a building or grounds where the President or other person protected by the Secret
    Service, including the Vice President, is or will be temporarily visiting; or any building or grounds
    so restricted in conjunction with an event designated as a special event of national significance.

Finally, your affiant submits there is also probable cause to believe that EDWARDS
    violated 40 U.S.C. § 5104(e)(2)(C), (D), and (G), which makes it a crime to willfully and
    knowingly (C) with the intent to disrupt the orderly conduct of official business, enter or remain
    in a room in any of the Capitol Buildings set aside or designated for the use of— (i) either House
    of Congress or a Member, committee, officer, or employee of Congress, or either House of
    Congress; or (ii) the Library of Congress; (D) utter loud, threatening, or abusive language, or
    engage in disorderly or disruptive conduct, at any place in the Grounds or in any of the Capitol
    Buildings with the intent to impede, disrupt, or disturb the orderly conduct of a session of Congress
    Thanks for the statute, but you know what? I kind of suspected that joining a hoard and trashing our Capitol was
    against the law without a specific statutory reference. I'm intuitive like that.

So how is that "going along with the hoard" defense playing out these days?

13. #10 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Thanks for the statute, but you know what? I kind of suspected that joining a hoard and trashing our Capitol was
    against the law without a specific statutory reference. I'm intuitive like that.

So how is that "going along with the hoard" defense playing out these days?
    They're all looking for plea deals.

My guess is most will be squeezed for every bit of knowledge they have about their fellow Trumpers then let go on probation. Maybe house arrest until other cases are settled.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Doc Dutch For This Post:

Phantasmal (05-06-2021)

15. #11 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Pachy. Thanks. I thought I knew most English words.

That Republican hen got broody young from appearances. Not exactly an Orange County desperate housewife material doing yoga and shuffling
    off to the neighbor bohunks house just after hubby leaves for the office. So I guess there is good in that.
    She and he are grandparents. She's probably in her late 50s/early 60s. Edwards is 68.

Prison isn't kind to old men. LOL

16. #12 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

She and he are grandparents. She's probably in her late 50s/early 60s.
    Nope, she and he are Republicans of the cornfed persuasion, they became grandparents at 36 and are now great grandparents!

(I have nothing against them, just curious why Republicans aren't taking this bait) It's infuriating.

17. #13 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,395 Times in 3,338 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,121 Times in 1,030 Posts

No one ever said Trumpers were big on brains.

18. #14 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 54,764 Times in 33,630 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,065 Times in 4,683 Posts
    Blog Entries

She and he are grandparents. She's probably in her late 50s/early 60s. Edwards is 68.

Prison isn't kind to old men. LOL
    He’ll most likely get 5 years probation, first time offender and all. It seems to be the standard sentence.

19. #15 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

They're all looking for plea deals.

My guess is most will be squeezed for every bit of knowledge they have about their fellow Trumpers then let go on probation. Maybe house arrest until other cases are settled.
    I'd say that's a just result, except for those who swung a weapon at a cop or otherwise acted out as opposed to passive trespass only.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Micawber For This Post:

Phantasmal (05-06-2021)