1. #61 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,108 Times in 13,083 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,908 Times in 5,169 Posts
    Blog Entries

Hello Walt,

Quote Originally Posted by Walt View Post
    You are so right. First, they say, it is not a problem. Then, they say, it will solve itself. Finally, they say, it is too late, and whatever will happen will happen.

They are just lazy people, which in this world is a problem.
    Ben Franklin said: "Never put off till tomorrow what you can do today."

He was right abut that.
    Last edited by PoliTalker; 05-06-2021 at 12:25 PM.
    Personal Ignore Policy PIP: I like civil discourse. I will give you all the respect in the world if you respect me. Mouth off to me, or express overt racism, you will be PERMANENTLY Ignore Listed. Zero tolerance. No exceptions. I'll never read a word you write, even if quoted by another, nor respond to you, nor participate in your threads. ... Ignore the shallow. Cherish the thoughtful. Long Live Civil Discourse, Mutual Respect, and Good Debate! ps: Feel free to adopt my PIP. It works well.

2. #62 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,101 Times in 21,165 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,307 Times in 1,235 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by PoliTalker View Post
    Hello Darth,

Questioning government is good. That is one thing. Prejudice is quite another thing. Listening to rumors is a quick way to be misinformed.
    What rumors are those?

I can’t think of a single instance where a board lefty questioned a single government proclamation on the CCP virus.
    Coup has started. First of many steps. Impeachment will follow ultimately~WB attorney Mark Zaid, January 2017

3. #63 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,834 Times in 17,265 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,601 Times in 4,278 Posts

Herd is how vaccines are beaten. As we get closer in America, our cases are dropping. But of course we can thank the anti-science rightys for increasing the Trump virus cases and allowing more dangerous varieties to evolve. We can thank them for the lingering virus and what it will create for all of us.

4. #64 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Hello Darth,

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Omar View Post
    What rumors are those?

I can’t think of a single instance where a board lefty questioned a single government proclamation on the CCP virus.
    I can think of plenty of instances of board liberals questioning government proclamations while the government was being very irresponsibly led...

January 22: “We have it totally under control. It’s one person coming in from China. It’s going to be just fine.”
    February 2: “We pretty much shut it down coming in from China.”
    February 24: “The Coronavirus is very much under control in the USA… Stock Market starting to look very good to me!”
    February 25: “CDC and my Administration are doing a GREAT job of handling Coronavirus.”
    February 25: “I think that's a problem that’s going to go away… They have studied it. They know very much. In fact, we’re very close to a vaccine.”
    February 26: “The 15 (cases in the US) within a couple of days is going to be down to close to zero.”
    February 26: “We're going very substantially down, not up.”
    February 27: “One day it’s like a miracle, it will disappear.”
    February 28: “We're ordering a lot of supplies. We're ordering a lot of, uh, elements that frankly we wouldn't be ordering unless it was something like this. But we're ordering a lot of different elements of medical.”

February 28: “Now the Democrats are politicizing the coronavirus, you know that, right? Coronavirus, they’re politicizing it. We did one of the great jobs. You say, ‘How’s President Trump doing?’ They go, ‘Oh, not good, not good.’ They have no clue. They don’t have any clue. They can’t even count their votes in Iowa.” “They tried the impeachment hoax. That was on a perfect conversation. They tried anything. They tried it over and over. They’d been doing it since you got in. It’s all turning. They lost. It’s all turning. Think of it. Think of it. And this is their new hoax.”

February 29 “So far, we have lost nobody to corona virus in the United States.”
    March 2: “You take a solid flu vaccine, you don't think that could have an impact, or much of an impact, on corona?”
    March 2: “A lot of things are happening, a lot of very exciting things are happening and they’re happening very rapidly.”
    March 4: “If we have thousands or hundreds of thousands of people that get better just by, you know, sitting around and even going to work — some of them go to work, but they get better.”
    March 5: “I NEVER said people that are feeling sick should go to work.”
    March 5: “The United States… has, as of now, only 129 cases… and 11 deaths. We are working very hard to keep these numbers as low as possible!”
    March 6: “I think we’re doing a really good job in this country at keeping it down… a tremendous job at keeping it down.”
    March 6: “Anybody right now, and yesterday, anybody that needs a test gets a test. They’re there. And the tests are beautiful…. the tests are all perfect like the letter was perfect. The transcription was perfect. Right? This was not as perfect as that but pretty good.”
    March 6: “I like this stuff. I really get it. People are surprised that I understand it… Every one of these doctors said, ‘How do you know so much about this?’ Maybe I have a natural ability. Maybe I should have done that instead of running for president.”
    March 6: “I don't need to have the numbers double because of one ship that wasn't our fault.”
    March 8: “We have a perfectly coordinated and fine tuned plan at the White House for our attack on CoronaVirus.”

March 9: “This blindsided the world.”
    March 9: "The Fake News Media and their partner, the Democrat Party, is doing everything within its semi-considerable power (it used to be greater!) to inflame the CoronaVirus situation, far beyond what the facts would warrant.”
    March 10: "It will go away. Just stay calm. It will go away."
    March 13: National Emergency Declaration

March 13: “I don't take responsibility at all”
    March 15: "TODAY IS A NATIONAL DAY OF PRAYER. GOD BLESS EVERYONE!"

March 16: "I give myself a 10 out of 10"
    March 19: "Nobody knew there would be a pandemic or epidemic of this proportion.”
    March 23: “We’ve never controlled the country before and we’ve had some flus and some viruses. I think it’s absolutely possible. We have to get our country back to work. Our country wants to go back to work.”
    March 25: US cases - 61K, deaths – 3400, New cases in 24hrs – 6K, unresolved cases - 59K
    March 26: “It’s a lot of jobs. I think we’ll come back very strong. The sooner we get back to work, you know, every day that we stay out it gets harder to bring it back quickly.”
    Personal Ignore Policy PIP: I like civil discourse. I will give you all the respect in the world if you respect me. Mouth off to me, or express overt racism, you will be PERMANENTLY Ignore Listed. Zero tolerance. No exceptions. I'll never read a word you write, even if quoted by another, nor respond to you, nor participate in your threads. ... Ignore the shallow. Cherish the thoughtful. Long Live Civil Discourse, Mutual Respect, and Good Debate! ps: Feel free to adopt my PIP. It works well.

5. #65 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Hello Darth,

I can think of plenty of instances of board liberals questioning government proclamations while the government was being very irresponsibly led...

January 22: “We have it totally under control. It’s one person coming in from China. It’s going to be just fine.”
    February 2: “We pretty much shut it down coming in from China.”
    February 24: “The Coronavirus is very much under control in the USA… Stock Market starting to look very good to me!”
    February 25: “CDC and my Administration are doing a GREAT job of handling Coronavirus.”
    February 25: “I think that's a problem that’s going to go away… They have studied it. They know very much. In fact, we’re very close to a vaccine.”
    February 26: “The 15 (cases in the US) within a couple of days is going to be down to close to zero.”
    February 26: “We're going very substantially down, not up.”
    February 27: “One day it’s like a miracle, it will disappear.”
    February 28: “We're ordering a lot of supplies. We're ordering a lot of, uh, elements that frankly we wouldn't be ordering unless it was something like this. But we're ordering a lot of different elements of medical.”

February 28: “Now the Democrats are politicizing the coronavirus, you know that, right? Coronavirus, they’re politicizing it. We did one of the great jobs. You say, ‘How’s President Trump doing?’ They go, ‘Oh, not good, not good.’ They have no clue. They don’t have any clue. They can’t even count their votes in Iowa.” “They tried the impeachment hoax. That was on a perfect conversation. They tried anything. They tried it over and over. They’d been doing it since you got in. It’s all turning. They lost. It’s all turning. Think of it. Think of it. And this is their new hoax.”

February 29 “So far, we have lost nobody to corona virus in the United States.”
    March 2: “You take a solid flu vaccine, you don't think that could have an impact, or much of an impact, on corona?”
    March 2: “A lot of things are happening, a lot of very exciting things are happening and they’re happening very rapidly.”
    March 4: “If we have thousands or hundreds of thousands of people that get better just by, you know, sitting around and even going to work — some of them go to work, but they get better.”
    March 5: “I NEVER said people that are feeling sick should go to work.”
    March 5: “The United States… has, as of now, only 129 cases… and 11 deaths. We are working very hard to keep these numbers as low as possible!”
    March 6: “I think we’re doing a really good job in this country at keeping it down… a tremendous job at keeping it down.”
    March 6: “Anybody right now, and yesterday, anybody that needs a test gets a test. They’re there. And the tests are beautiful…. the tests are all perfect like the letter was perfect. The transcription was perfect. Right? This was not as perfect as that but pretty good.”
    March 6: “I like this stuff. I really get it. People are surprised that I understand it… Every one of these doctors said, ‘How do you know so much about this?’ Maybe I have a natural ability. Maybe I should have done that instead of running for president.”
    March 6: “I don't need to have the numbers double because of one ship that wasn't our fault.”
    March 8: “We have a perfectly coordinated and fine tuned plan at the White House for our attack on CoronaVirus.”

March 9: “This blindsided the world.”
    March 9: "The Fake News Media and their partner, the Democrat Party, is doing everything within its semi-considerable power (it used to be greater!) to inflame the CoronaVirus situation, far beyond what the facts would warrant.”
    March 10: "It will go away. Just stay calm. It will go away."
    March 13: National Emergency Declaration

March 13: “I don't take responsibility at all”
    March 15: "TODAY IS A NATIONAL DAY OF PRAYER. GOD BLESS EVERYONE!"

March 16: "I give myself a 10 out of 10"
    March 19: "Nobody knew there would be a pandemic or epidemic of this proportion.”
    March 23: “We’ve never controlled the country before and we’ve had some flus and some viruses. I think it’s absolutely possible. We have to get our country back to work. Our country wants to go back to work.”
    March 25: US cases - 61K, deaths – 3400, New cases in 24hrs – 6K, unresolved cases - 59K
    March 26: “It’s a lot of jobs. I think we’ll come back very strong. The sooner we get back to work, you know, every day that we stay out it gets harder to bring it back quickly.”
    Nice.

I meant the medical bureaucracy. Try again?
    Coup has started. First of many steps. Impeachment will follow ultimately~WB attorney Mark Zaid, January 2017

6. #66 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Hello Darth,

Nice.

I meant the medical bureaucracy. Try again?
    Hey. You left the big fat open.

All I did was swat back what came over the net with the best return that came to me.

7. #67 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Hello Darth,

Hey. You left the big fat open.

All I did was swat back what came over the net with the best return that came to me.
    So, not a single lefty has questioned a single proclamation made by the medical bureaucracy throughout the pandemic?

Is this correct?

8. #68 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

So, not a single lefty has questioned a single proclamation made by the medical bureaucracy throughout the pandemic?

Is this correct?
    Why would they? They are doing what the science and evidence tells them. As more is learned, the instructions change. They have no axe to grind. They are just doing their jobs. The Trump virus is a novel virus. https://www.brgeneral.org/news-blog/...navirus-mean-/ That means it was never seen in people before. There were many different symptoms and reactions due to age . The medical pros just did their jobs.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Nordberg For This Post:

PoliTalker (05-06-2021)

10. #69 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Nordberg View Post
    Why would they? They are doing what the science and evidence tells them. As more is learned, the instructions change. They have no axe to grind. They are just doing their jobs. The Trump virus is a novel virus. https://www.brgeneral.org/news-blog/...navirus-mean-/ That means it was never seen in people before. There were many different symptoms and reactions due to age . The medical pros just did their jobs.
    And pointlessly caused unprecedented damage to the country in the process.

Pointlessly wrecking the economy was instrumental to getting Biden installed. No wonder they never once questioned any of it.

11. #70 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Pointlessly wrecking the economy was instrumental to getting Biden installed. No wonder they never once questioned any of it.
    They did no such thing. The damage was done by rightys who shop in the conspiracy dept at Walmarts and buy a bunch of new ones every shopping trip. The economy was wrecked by Trump's ignoring the pandemic. He did a terrible job and that is why he lost badly. That is also why the economy suffered. It was not left talk, but the golfer in chiefs' lack of action and knowledge.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Nordberg For This Post:

PoliTalker (05-06-2021)

13. #71 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,112 Times in 12,637 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,444 Times in 1,388 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Nordberg View Post
    They did no such thing. The damage was done by rightys who shop in the conspiracy dept at Walmarts and buy a bunch of new ones every shopping trip. The economy was wrecked by Trump's ignoring the pandemic. He did a terrible job and that is why he lost badly. That is also why the economy suffered. It was not left talk, but the golfer in chiefs' lack of action and knowledge.
    The states run pandemics, and it was the states that enacted the COVID Martial Laws that killed the economy. You are either very very stupid, or else a LIAR.
    I choose my own words like the Americans of olden times........before this dystopia arrived.

DARK AGES SUCK!

14. #72 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Hello Darth,

Is this correct?
    Not to my knowledge, but I'm not here all the time. It should be noted that JPP is not proportionally representative of the nation, but only those who choose to chat politics online at this site and are able to deal with the nastiness, which is considerable. Many people, I am certain, check this place out, find out how rude it is, and either quickly leave, or simply never sign up to open themselves up to online abuse. It is a chore to maintain an effective Ignore List. For this reason, many many people and views are not represented here.

15. #73 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,112 Times in 12,637 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,444 Times in 1,388 Posts
    Blog Entries

Hello Darth,

Not to my knowledge, but I'm not here all the time. It should be noted that JPP is not proportionally representative of the nation, but only those who choose to chat politics online at this site and are able to deal with the nastiness, which is considerable. Many people, I am certain, check this place out, find out how rude it is, and either quickly leave, or simply never sign up to open themselves up to online abuse. It is a chore to maintain an effective Ignore List. For this reason, many many people and views are not represented here.
    People who are fragile and all about their feelings are not suited for quality investigations of the truth.

Them leaving on their own improves our chances of being productive.
    I choose my own words like the Americans of olden times........before this dystopia arrived.

DARK AGES SUCK!

16. #74 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Hello Darth,

Trump was the one who shut things down. It was noted long ago that if Trump had shut things down weeks earlier that thousands of lives would have been saved. And the last time I checked, the economy is doing fairly well. Certain people have been disproportionally affected. The super-rich got a lot richer, the poor have suffered much more than others.

The crisis was Trump's to manage well or let it sink him. If he had done a good job of leadership he would have had a far better chance at reelection. Denial and lying were not seen as good leadership.

February 26, 2020: “We're going very substantially down, not up.” [BS]

February 27, 2020: “One day it’s like a miracle, it will disappear.” [Total BS]

March 13, 2020: “I don't take responsibility at all” [He never does]

That was a total bald-faced lie. Dr Birx said in early February it was not a matter of "IF," but "WHEN."

Who VOTES for this garbage?

Never mind. We know who.

17. #75 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Hello Darth,

Trump was the one who shut things down. It was noted long ago that if Trump had shut things down weeks earlier that thousands of lives would have been saved. And the last time I checked, the economy is doing fairly well. Certain people have been disproportionally affected. The super-rich got a lot richer, the poor have suffered much more than others.

The crisis was Trump's to manage well or let it sink him. If he had done a good job of leadership he would have had a far better chance at reelection. Denial and lying were not seen as good leadership.

February 26, 2020: “We're going very substantially down, not up.” [BS]

February 27, 2020: “One day it’s like a miracle, it will disappear.” [Total BS]

March 13, 2020: “I don't take responsibility at all” [He never does]

That was a total bald-faced lie. Dr Birx said in early February it was not a matter of "IF," but "WHEN."

Who VOTES for this garbage?

Never mind. We know who.
    Trump lacked the authority to shut the economy down and those words were uttered *at the recommendation* of Fauci and the medical bureaucracy. Democrats would have tried to impeach Trump, again, had he rebelled against them.

The economy was shutdown by the respective governors; again, at the recommendation of the CDC, the NIH and Fauci. That’s why it’s by no means inaccurate to say Biden inherited Fauci’s economy. The Trump economy had a stake driven through its heart by late April of last year.

And you forgot to add that Trump wanted to open back up around Easter of 2020 but was shouted down. At that time, many parts of the country were *unnecessarily* shutdown, including my state of WV. We waited and waited, till finally, we had our peak till later in the year.

In retrospect, they should have listened to Trump. But had the economy rebounded it might have cost Biden the election. Couldn’t have that, so they shut her down.