Thanks
    Thanked 19,108 Times in 13,083 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,908 Times in 5,169 Posts
    Blog Entries

Default Herd Immunity Proven To Be A Failed Approach To Corona

Brazil:

"Simon Ostrovsky:

The country's top leadership allowed the virus to spread unhindered in the name of the economy and with the belief that so-called herd immunity could end the pandemic.

Marcia Castro:

It was a sequence of mistakes that accumulated and end up with what we're seeing now, many more deaths than we should see and hospitals not about to collapse, but completely collapsed already.

Simon Ostrovsky:

The city of Manaus, deep in the Amazon, was where the health system collapsed first and hardest. It became so overwhelmed that doctors ran out of oxygen, and many COVID patients simply suffocated to death.

According to Jorge Kalil, the head of clinical immunology and allergy at the University of Sao Paulo School of Medicine, it became a breeding ground for a new highly infectious variant called P.1.

Jorge Kalil:

In Manaus, for instance, we had many people that had already the disease, so we had partial immunity. When you have partial immunity, you can select mutants that have a better adherence to the receptor or can escape from the immune response.

Simon Ostrovsky:

The idea that herd immunity could provide a population with protection was disproven disastrously here."

Bolsonaro faces criminal investigation, possible impeachment over COVID response in Brazil

"Brazil formalized a criminal investigation last week into President Jair Bolsonaro’s response to the pandemic. It could lead to his impeachment. The country just passed 400,000 total fatalities so far, with no significant slowdown in sight. With support from the Sloan Foundation, special correspondent Simon Ostrovsky and producer Charles Lyons bring us the first of two reports.

Brazil's Supreme Court formalized a criminal investigation last week into President Jair Bolsonaro's handling of the pandemic. It could eventually lead to his impeachment.

At the same time, Brazil's death toll from COVID-19 continues to spiral out of control. The country just passed 400,000 fatalities since the beginning of the pandemic, with no significant slowdown in sight."
    Personal Ignore Policy PIP: I like civil discourse. I will give you all the respect in the world if you respect me. Mouth off to me, or express overt racism, you will be PERMANENTLY Ignore Listed. Zero tolerance. No exceptions. I'll never read a word you write, even if quoted by another, nor respond to you, nor participate in your threads. ... Ignore the shallow. Cherish the thoughtful. Long Live Civil Discourse, Mutual Respect, and Good Debate! ps: Feel free to adopt my PIP. It works well.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to PoliTalker For This Post:

Cypress (05-06-2021)

3. #2 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,646 Times in 10,702 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 618 Times in 607 Posts
    Blog Entries

POOR CORONA-MANIAC ENTERING CRITICAL MASS MELTDOWN AS ITS BELOVED VIRUS DIES OUT...^^^
    Last edited by Grokmaster; 05-05-2021 at 10:37 PM.
    TRUMP WILL TAKE FORTY STATES...UNLESS THE SAME IDIOTS WHO BROUGHT US THE 2020 DUNCE-O-CRAT IOWA CLUSTERFUCK CONTINUE THEIR SEDITIOUS ACTIVITIES...THEN HE WILL WIN EVEN MORE ..UNLESS THE RED CHINESE AND DNC COLLUDE, USE A PANDEMIC, AND THEN THE DEMOCRATS VIOLATE ARTICLE II OF THE CONSTITUTION, TO FACILLITATE MILLIONS OF ILLEGAL, UNVETTED, MAIL IN BALLOTS IN THE DARK OF NIGHT..

De Oppresso Liber

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Grokmaster For This Post:

anonymoose (05-06-2021), Callinectes (05-05-2021), cancel2 2022 (05-05-2021), Stone (05-05-2021), War=Peace (05-06-2021)

5. #3 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,051 Times in 26,519 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,742 Times in 4,521 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Grokmaster View Post
    POOR CORONA-MANIAC ENTERRING CRITICAL MASS MELTDOWN AS ITS BELOVED VIRUS DIES OUT...^^^
    She's truly an obsessional bitch, never fucking stops! She can shove her PIP up her back passage.

6. The Following User Groans At cancel2 2022 For This Awful Post:

signalmankenneth (05-06-2021)

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to cancel2 2022 For This Post:

Grokmaster (05-05-2021), Stone (05-05-2021), War=Peace (05-06-2021)

8. #4 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,115 Times in 12,640 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,444 Times in 1,388 Posts
    Blog Entries

Herd Immunity Proven To Be A Failed Approach To Corona
    Bull Shit
    I choose my own words like the Americans of olden times........before this dystopia arrived.

DARK AGES SUCK!

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Hawkeye10 For This Post:

Grokmaster (05-05-2021), Stone (05-05-2021), War=Peace (05-06-2021)

10. #5 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,351 Times in 8,508 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,704 Times in 2,509 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye10 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by PoliTalker View Post
    Herd Immunity Proven To Be A Failed Approach To Corona
    Bull Shit
    If Brazil and India are nowhere near herd immunity, then the USA is nowhere near even being nowhere near herd immunity. For some reason, natural herd immunity is not happening. Hawkeye's hoping, Grok's screaming, and the rest's crying is not changing that.

Maybe vaccine immunity will work out better, and lead to vaccinated herd immunity. We can hope, but we have to work as if even that will fail.

11. #6 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,101 Times in 21,165 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,307 Times in 1,235 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Walt View Post
    If Brazil and India are nowhere near herd immunity, then the USA is nowhere near even being nowhere near herd immunity. For some reason, natural herd immunity is not happening. Hawkeye's hoping, Grok's screaming, and the rest's crying is not changing that.

Maybe vaccine immunity will work out better, and lead to vaccinated herd immunity. We can hope, but we have to work as if even that will fail.
    It’s a fact that some degree of any population has natural immunity to the CCP virus, Alter.
    Coup has started. First of many steps. Impeachment will follow ultimately~WB attorney Mark Zaid, January 2017

12. #7 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,646 Times in 10,702 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 618 Times in 607 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Primavera View Post
    She's truly an obsessional bitch, never fucking stops! She can shove her PIP up her back passage.
    SHE WILL BE LIKE A LOST SHIP AT SEA WHEN THE SINO-DEMOCRAT BIO-ATTACK VIRUS FINALLY DIES OFF...
    TRUMP WILL TAKE FORTY STATES...UNLESS THE SAME IDIOTS WHO BROUGHT US THE 2020 DUNCE-O-CRAT IOWA CLUSTERFUCK CONTINUE THEIR SEDITIOUS ACTIVITIES...THEN HE WILL WIN EVEN MORE ..UNLESS THE RED CHINESE AND DNC COLLUDE, USE A PANDEMIC, AND THEN THE DEMOCRATS VIOLATE ARTICLE II OF THE CONSTITUTION, TO FACILLITATE MILLIONS OF ILLEGAL, UNVETTED, MAIL IN BALLOTS IN THE DARK OF NIGHT..

De Oppresso Liber

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Grokmaster For This Post:

War=Peace (05-06-2021)

14. #8 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 45 Times in 42 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Primavera View Post
    Yup - an exceptionally delusional, fascistic and moronic liberal.
    DemoKKKrats: The dangerous fascist psychopaths Orwell warned us about.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to War=Peace For This Post:

cancel2 2022 (05-06-2021)

16. #9 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by PoliTalker View Post
    Brazil:

"Simon Ostrovsky:

The country's top leadership allowed the virus to spread unhindered in the name of the economy and with the belief that so-called herd immunity could end the pandemic.

Marcia Castro:

It was a sequence of mistakes that accumulated and end up with what we're seeing now, many more deaths than we should see and hospitals not about to collapse, but completely collapsed already.

Simon Ostrovsky:

The city of Manaus, deep in the Amazon, was where the health system collapsed first and hardest. It became so overwhelmed that doctors ran out of oxygen, and many COVID patients simply suffocated to death.

According to Jorge Kalil, the head of clinical immunology and allergy at the University of Sao Paulo School of Medicine, it became a breeding ground for a new highly infectious variant called P.1.

Jorge Kalil:

In Manaus, for instance, we had many people that had already the disease, so we had partial immunity. When you have partial immunity, you can select mutants that have a better adherence to the receptor or can escape from the immune response.

Simon Ostrovsky:

The idea that herd immunity could provide a population with protection was disproven disastrously here."

Bolsonaro faces criminal investigation, possible impeachment over COVID response in Brazil

"Brazil formalized a criminal investigation last week into President Jair Bolsonaro’s response to the pandemic. It could lead to his impeachment. The country just passed 400,000 total fatalities so far, with no significant slowdown in sight. With support from the Sloan Foundation, special correspondent Simon Ostrovsky and producer Charles Lyons bring us the first of two reports.

Brazil's Supreme Court formalized a criminal investigation last week into President Jair Bolsonaro's handling of the pandemic. It could eventually lead to his impeachment.

At the same time, Brazil's death toll from COVID-19 continues to spiral out of control. The country just passed 400,000 fatalities since the beginning of the pandemic, with no significant slowdown in sight."
    ^Garbage OP by garbage poster.

17. #10 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,498 Times in 7,586 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 274 Times in 257 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by War=Peace View Post
    ^Garbage OP by garbage poster.
    This will elicit PolySquawker to post that she’ll ignore you forever.

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to anonymoose For This Post:

anatta (05-07-2021), Sailor (05-07-2021), War=Peace (05-07-2021)

19. #11 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by anonymoose View Post
    The pathetic twat put me on ignore my first day here.

20. #12 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,498 Times in 7,586 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 274 Times in 257 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by War=Peace View Post
    The pathetic twat put me on ignore my first day here.
    Badge of honor. I respect that. I tried to be “polite” to that passive aggressive twat for a couple of months when she responded to me (don’t think I ever replied to her) until I couldn’t take it anymore.

21. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to anonymoose For This Post:

Sailor (05-07-2021), War=Peace (05-09-2021)

22. #13 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Badge of honor. I respect that. I tried to be “polite” to that passive aggressive twat for a couple of months when she responded to me (don’t think I ever replied to her) until I couldn’t take it anymore.
    She's a typical narrow-minded DemoKKKrat psychopath/fascist.

She's everything she claims to hate and fear.

23. The Following User Says Thank You to War=Peace For This Post:

anonymoose (05-09-2021)

24. #14 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,679 Times in 16,485 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 585 Times in 561 Posts
    Blog Entries

Thankfully so to most!

25. #15 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,108 Times in 13,083 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,908 Times in 5,169 Posts
    Blog Entries

Humans will make their best effort to fight corona if they are organized and united in purpose.
    Personal Ignore Policy PIP: I like civil discourse. I will give you all the respect in the world if you respect me. Mouth off to me, or express overt racism, you will be PERMANENTLY Ignore Listed. Zero tolerance. No exceptions. I'll never read a word you write, even if quoted by another, nor respond to you, nor participate in your threads. ... Ignore the shallow. Cherish the thoughtful. Long Live Civil Discourse, Mutual Respect, and Good Debate! ps: Feel free to adopt my PIP. It works well.