Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5678910 LastLast

Thread: There Was Trump-Russia Collusion — And Trump Pardoned The Colluder

1. #121 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,654 Times in 4,435 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 184 Times in 180 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by domer76 View Post
    Malinformation and misinformation is still uninformed. It’s like Conway’s “alternative facts”, which actually meant “lies”. There is no doubt higher turnout aids the Democrats. And that may well be lower education levels. That does not mean less informed.
    That is why I limited my argument to education level. However, as education level increases so does level of interest and information. That still leaves room for many uninformed voters with more education and informed voters with less.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Flash For This Post:

PoliTalker (05-08-2021)

3. #122 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by BidenPresident View Post
    You Trump fascists hate democracy. Sick of you assholes.
    This obviously shows your low level of information. For you to assume I am a Trump supporter is ignorance. Everything does not fit your partisan stereotypes and resorting to insults occurs when substantive discussion is exhausted.

What does higher voter turnout coming from lower educated voters have to do with democracy? Try to stay civil and logical.

4. #123 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,989 Times in 11,516 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,459 Times in 2,200 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Flash View Post
    This obviously shows your low level of information. For you to assume I am a Trump supporter is ignorance. Everything does not fit your partisan stereotypes and resorting to insults occurs when substantive discussion is exhausted.

What does higher voter turnout coming from lower educated voters have to do with democracy? Try to stay civil and logical.
    I am better informed and smarter than you.

5. #124 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by BidenPresident View Post
    I am better informed and smarter than you.
    Then you need to show that in your posts instead of using kneejerk reactions based on false assumptions.

You aren't smart enough to know I am not a Trump supporter.

6. #125 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

You aren't smart enough to know I am not a Trump supporter.
    You always lie about that. Why I have no respect for you.

7. #126 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,334 Times in 9,321 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,825 Times in 2,563 Posts
    Blog Entries

The real Mueller report is about to be released, per the federal judge's orders

the DOJ won't block the court order, the actual report will be made public, ask Garland

8. The Following User Says Thank You to reagansghost For This Post:

PoliTalker (05-08-2021)

9. #127 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by reagansghost View Post
    The real Mueller report is about to be released, per the federal judge's orders

the DOJ won't block the court order, the actual report will be made public, ask Garland
    The redacted version was very damning of Trump.

10. #128 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,597 Times in 1,937 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 661 Times in 608 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by PoliTalker View Post
    There Was Trump-Russia Collusion — And Trump Pardoned The Colluder

"It’s official: The Trump campaign colluded with Russia.

In an explosive development, the Biden administration confirmed that a Russian government agent with close connections to Donald Trump’s top 2016 campaign official “provided the Russian Intelligence Services with sensitive information on polling and [Trump] campaign strategy.”

This revelation demolishes, once and for all, Trump’s ceaseless claims that he was the victim of the “greatest witch hunt in the history of our country.” (Recall that a Trump appointee directed Robert Mueller to investigate “any links and/or coordination between the Russian government and individuals associated with the campaign of President Donald Trump.”)

But just how valuable was the polling and campaign strategy data that Paul Manafort, Trump’s campaign chairman, gave to a Russian agent?

According to Brad Parscale, Trump’s election data guru, [ousted after the Tulsa super-spreader debacle that killed Herman Cain] [my note] the information that Manafort handed directly to Russian intelligence was of critical importance, determining “98 percent” of the campaign’s resource allocations (such as spending on TV, radio and social media ads, rallies, field operations, and so on).

Indeed, the data was so important that Parscale kept a visualization of the information on his iPad at all times, allowing him to tell then-candidate Trump where to conduct his next rally at a moment’s notice.

According to the then-Republican-led Senate Select Committee on Intelligence, the ultrasensitive campaign information that Manafort passed to a Russian spy “identified voter bases in blue-collar, democratic-leaning states which Trump could swing,” including in “Michigan, Wisconsin, Pennsylvania, and Minnesota.”

Moreover, the Russian intelligence officer who received the information “was capable of comprehending the complex polling data.” ... "

"Perhaps worse, Trump ultimately pardoned Manafort. Trump’s potential political rivals would be wise to remember that he handed the ultimate political favor to the man who colluded with Russia amid Moscow’s campaign to undermine American democracy. ... "

"As former Trump adviser Steve Bannon — indicted on fraud charges — aptly noted, top Trump officials engaged in a “treasonous” meeting with a former Russian counterintelligence officer and a woman with “extensive and concerning” links to Russian intelligence services.

At the same time, the then-GOP-led Senate committee made clear that Trump knew of and discussed the release of tens of thousands of Russian-hacked documents and emails pilfered from the Democratic National Committee.

Indeed, Trump may have instructed a close confidant, Roger Stone, to orchestrate the leak of Russian-stolen documents as a political distraction at a make-or-break moment during the 2016 campaign.

But it gets worse. According to former Deputy Attorney General Sally Yates, in surreptitious conversations with a top Russian official, Trump’s soon-to-be national security adviser Michael Flynn was “neutering” American sanctions designed to punish Moscow for interfering in the 2016 election on Trump’s behalf. ... "

"Perhaps worst of all, Trump’s political allies released sensitive document after sensitive document in a desperate — and ill-fated — bid to score cheap political points for their boss.

Among other damaging revelations, these selective, politically driven leaks of once highly classified information gave America’s adversaries an intimate look into how America’s secretive spy catchers conduct their work. The long-term damage to national security and to America’s counterintelligence efforts will be debated for years to come. ..."
    Who will pardon tRump because Pence is out?

11. #129 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,095 Times in 13,072 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,908 Times in 5,169 Posts
    Blog Entries

Hello gemini104104,

Quote Originally Posted by gemini104104 View Post
    Who will pardon tRump because Pence is out?
    He probably pardoned himself secretly; and will produce an attesting document as soon as he is arrested.
    Personal Ignore Policy PIP: I like civil discourse. I will give you all the respect in the world if you respect me. Mouth off to me, or express overt racism, you will be PERMANENTLY Ignore Listed. Zero tolerance. No exceptions. I'll never read a word you write, even if quoted by another, nor respond to you, nor participate in your threads. ... Ignore the shallow. Cherish the thoughtful. Long Live Civil Discourse, Mutual Respect, and Good Debate! ps: Feel free to adopt my PIP. It works well.

12. #130 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,101 Times in 21,165 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,307 Times in 1,235 Posts

Hello Darth,

Disagree.

Mail-in voting became crucial in protecting lives during the pandemic.

Ironically, Republicans may have shot themselves in the foot for 2022 because traditionally Republicans have relied more heavily on mail-in voting than Democrats; and in 2022 the danger of voting in person may be greatly reduced as the pandemic crisis eases.

You can't fix Republicans. They are a special group.
    That’s contrary to what Fauci was saying. He said in person voting was safe.

And your contradiction is unresolved: if the average person is misinformed/ uninformed then the last thing you’d want to do is mail ballots to them. In fact, this is the exact population that is most susceptible to foreign misinformation campaigns because they only have a superficial knowledge of the issues.

Democrats seem anxious to go after that group. That’s not a good look.
    Coup has started. First of many steps. Impeachment will follow ultimately~WB attorney Mark Zaid, January 2017

13. #131 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Hello Darth,

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Omar View Post
    That’s contrary to what Fauci was saying. He said in person voting was safe.

And your contradiction is unresolved: if the average person is misinformed/ uninformed then the last thing you’d want to do is mail ballots to them. In fact, this is the exact population that is most susceptible to foreign misinformation campaigns because they only have a superficial knowledge of the issues.

Democrats seem anxious to go after that group. That’s not a good look.
    I can understand your objection to widespread voter participation.. The bigger the turnout, the more likely Democrats win.

Republicans have shot themselves in the foot. Instead of tackling prescient issues, attempting to put forth a popular platform, they instead attack voting itself.

Republicans are trying to get people to vote for anti-American fear and anxiety.
    Personal Ignore Policy PIP: I like civil discourse. I will give you all the respect in the world if you respect me. Mouth off to me, or express overt racism, you will be PERMANENTLY Ignore Listed. Zero tolerance. No exceptions. I'll never read a word you write, even if quoted by another, nor respond to you, nor participate in your threads. ... Ignore the shallow. Cherish the thoughtful. Long Live Civil Discourse, Mutual Respect, and Good Debate! ps: Feel free to adopt my PIP. It works well.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to PoliTalker For This Post:

Phantasmal (05-08-2021)

15. #132 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,579 Times in 15,814 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,951 Times in 1,862 Posts

Not necessarily corrupt because we do not know anything illegal occurred. Influence peddling is not necessarily illegal.

I'm not defending Hunter, just rejecting any wrongdoing until I see evidence just as I reject the election fraud charge because I have carefully examined many of the claims and found no evidence including some of Trump's claims which are easily disproven.
    influence peddling for a quid pro quo is corrupt if not illegal
    nothing to do with election fraud in this case

16. #133 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,101 Times in 21,165 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,307 Times in 1,235 Posts

Hello Darth,

I can understand your objection to widespread voter participation.. The bigger the turnout, the more likely Democrats win.

Republicans have shot themselves in the foot. Instead of tackling prescient issues, attempting to put forth a popular platform, they instead attack voting itself.

Republicans are trying to get people to vote for anti-American fear and anxiety.
    Yes, the bigger the turn out the more likely democrats win.

Why? Because *as you assert* the average voter is misinformed and the more of them that vote, the greater the odds Democrats win.

We agree.
    Coup has started. First of many steps. Impeachment will follow ultimately~WB attorney Mark Zaid, January 2017

17. #134 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Hello Darth,

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Omar View Post
    Yes, the bigger the turn out the more likely democrats win.

Why? Because *as you assert* the average voter is misinformed and the more of them that vote, the greater the odds Democrats win.

We agree.
    Umm, I said most voters are not well informed.

It is the Republican voter who is frequently misinformed.

18. #135 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,334 Times in 9,321 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,825 Times in 2,563 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by anatta View Post
    influence peddling for a quid pro quo is corrupt if not illegal
    nothing to do with election fraud in this case
    that's not what Mueller found idiot