1. #1 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,095 Times in 13,072 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,908 Times in 5,169 Posts
    Blog Entries

Default There Was Trump-Russia Collusion — And Trump Pardoned The Colluder

There Was Trump-Russia Collusion — And Trump Pardoned The Colluder

"It’s official: The Trump campaign colluded with Russia.

In an explosive development, the Biden administration confirmed that a Russian government agent with close connections to Donald Trump’s top 2016 campaign official “provided the Russian Intelligence Services with sensitive information on polling and [Trump] campaign strategy.”

This revelation demolishes, once and for all, Trump’s ceaseless claims that he was the victim of the “greatest witch hunt in the history of our country.” (Recall that a Trump appointee directed Robert Mueller to investigate “any links and/or coordination between the Russian government and individuals associated with the campaign of President Donald Trump.”)

But just how valuable was the polling and campaign strategy data that Paul Manafort, Trump’s campaign chairman, gave to a Russian agent?

According to Brad Parscale, Trump’s election data guru, [ousted after the Tulsa super-spreader debacle that killed Herman Cain] [my note] the information that Manafort handed directly to Russian intelligence was of critical importance, determining “98 percent” of the campaign’s resource allocations (such as spending on TV, radio and social media ads, rallies, field operations, and so on).

Indeed, the data was so important that Parscale kept a visualization of the information on his iPad at all times, allowing him to tell then-candidate Trump where to conduct his next rally at a moment’s notice.

According to the then-Republican-led Senate Select Committee on Intelligence, the ultrasensitive campaign information that Manafort passed to a Russian spy “identified voter bases in blue-collar, democratic-leaning states which Trump could swing,” including in “Michigan, Wisconsin, Pennsylvania, and Minnesota.”

Moreover, the Russian intelligence officer who received the information “was capable of comprehending the complex polling data.” ... "

"Perhaps worse, Trump ultimately pardoned Manafort. Trump’s potential political rivals would be wise to remember that he handed the ultimate political favor to the man who colluded with Russia amid Moscow’s campaign to undermine American democracy. ... "

"As former Trump adviser Steve Bannon — indicted on fraud charges — aptly noted, top Trump officials engaged in a “treasonous” meeting with a former Russian counterintelligence officer and a woman with “extensive and concerning” links to Russian intelligence services.

At the same time, the then-GOP-led Senate committee made clear that Trump knew of and discussed the release of tens of thousands of Russian-hacked documents and emails pilfered from the Democratic National Committee.

Indeed, Trump may have instructed a close confidant, Roger Stone, to orchestrate the leak of Russian-stolen documents as a political distraction at a make-or-break moment during the 2016 campaign.

But it gets worse. According to former Deputy Attorney General Sally Yates, in surreptitious conversations with a top Russian official, Trump’s soon-to-be national security adviser Michael Flynn was “neutering” American sanctions designed to punish Moscow for interfering in the 2016 election on Trump’s behalf. ... "

"Perhaps worst of all, Trump’s political allies released sensitive document after sensitive document in a desperate — and ill-fated — bid to score cheap political points for their boss.

Among other damaging revelations, these selective, politically driven leaks of once highly classified information gave America’s adversaries an intimate look into how America’s secretive spy catchers conduct their work. The long-term damage to national security and to America’s counterintelligence efforts will be debated for years to come. ..."
    Personal Ignore Policy PIP: I like civil discourse. I will give you all the respect in the world if you respect me. Mouth off to me, or express overt racism, you will be PERMANENTLY Ignore Listed. Zero tolerance. No exceptions. I'll never read a word you write, even if quoted by another, nor respond to you, nor participate in your threads. ... Ignore the shallow. Cherish the thoughtful. Long Live Civil Discourse, Mutual Respect, and Good Debate! ps: Feel free to adopt my PIP. It works well.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to PoliTalker For This Post:

Cypress (05-05-2021), Phantasmal (05-06-2021), Trumpet (05-06-2021), Whythink (05-05-2021)

3. #2 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,095 Times in 13,072 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,908 Times in 5,169 Posts
    Blog Entries

Collusion collusion collusion.

We heard the word so much when Trump was in.

There was a reason.
    Personal Ignore Policy PIP: I like civil discourse. I will give you all the respect in the world if you respect me. Mouth off to me, or express overt racism, you will be PERMANENTLY Ignore Listed. Zero tolerance. No exceptions. I'll never read a word you write, even if quoted by another, nor respond to you, nor participate in your threads. ... Ignore the shallow. Cherish the thoughtful. Long Live Civil Discourse, Mutual Respect, and Good Debate! ps: Feel free to adopt my PIP. It works well.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to PoliTalker For This Post:

Cypress (05-06-2021), Trumpet (05-06-2021), Whythink (05-05-2021)

5. #3 | Top
    Living in rural America, "clinging to guns and religion"
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,507 Times in 16,971 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 522 Times in 502 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by PoliTalker View Post
    Collusion collusion collusion.

We heard the word so much when Trump was in.

There was a reason.
    Go fuck yourself, you degenerate America hating communist.
    Common sense is not a gift, it's a punishment because you have to deal with everyone who doesn't have it.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to RB 60 For This Post:

Callinectes (05-06-2021), cancel2 2022 (05-05-2021)

7. #4 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 50,276 Times in 27,089 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,975 Times in 2,692 Posts

Default Onward Christian Soldiers!

Quote Originally Posted by RB 60 View Post
    Go fuck yourself, you degenerate America hating communist.
    ^^ Claims to be a devout practicing Christian.

8. #5 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,989 Times in 11,516 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,459 Times in 2,200 Posts

Trump is a traitor.

9. #6 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Cypress View Post
    ^^ Claims to be a devout practicing Christian.
    My claim is, and always has been, what I believe. Nothing more, nothing less. Try to keep up.

Oh, and I don't read your "hate on Christians" threads. It's all the same lies, opinions and bullshit.
    Common sense is not a gift, it's a punishment because you have to deal with everyone who doesn't have it.

10. #7 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

My claim is, and always has been, what I believe. Nothing more, nothing less. Try to keep up.

Oh, and I don't read your "hate on Christians" threads. It's all the same lies, opinions and bullshit .
    You might be the most foul-mouthed, belligerent, hostile "Christian" I have ever across.

But you know what's funny? Militant anti-Christian zealots claim I am a Christian proselytizer -- meanwhile Bible thumping jihadists claim I am a hater of Christians.

I must be doing something right if militants from both sides complain about me

11. #8 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

You might be the most foul-mouthed, belligerent, hostile "Christian" I have ever across.

But you know what's funny? Militant anti-Christian zealots claim I am a Christian proselytizer -- meanwhile Bible thumping jihadists claim I am a hater of Christians.

Maybe nobody agrees with you. Ever consider that?

12. #9 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

I think you're a fucking hate-filled degenerate hypocrite.

13. #10 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

I think you're a fucking hate-filled degenerate hypocrite!
    Church doesn't seem to be benefiting you.

You should lay off the booze, no one likes an angry drunk.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Cypress For This Post:

domer76 (05-06-2021)

15. #11 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,614 Times in 10,679 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 617 Times in 606 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by PoliTalker View Post
    There Was Trump-Russia Collusion — And Trump Pardoned The Colluder

"It’s official: The Trump campaign colluded with Russia.

In an explosive development, the Biden administration confirmed that a Russian government agent with close connections to Donald Trump’s top 2016 campaign official “provided the Russian Intelligence Services with sensitive information on polling and [Trump] campaign strategy.”

This revelation demolishes, once and for all, Trump’s ceaseless claims that he was the victim of the “greatest witch hunt in the history of our country.” (Recall that a Trump appointee directed Robert Mueller to investigate “any links and/or coordination between the Russian government and individuals associated with the campaign of President Donald Trump.”)

But just how valuable was the polling and campaign strategy data that Paul Manafort, Trump’s campaign chairman, gave to a Russian agent?

According to Brad Parscale, Trump’s election data guru, [ousted after the Tulsa super-spreader debacle that killed Herman Cain] [my note] the information that Manafort handed directly to Russian intelligence was of critical importance, determining “98 percent” of the campaign’s resource allocations (such as spending on TV, radio and social media ads, rallies, field operations, and so on).

Indeed, the data was so important that Parscale kept a visualization of the information on his iPad at all times, allowing him to tell then-candidate Trump where to conduct his next rally at a moment’s notice.

According to the then-Republican-led Senate Select Committee on Intelligence, the ultrasensitive campaign information that Manafort passed to a Russian spy “identified voter bases in blue-collar, democratic-leaning states which Trump could swing,” including in “Michigan, Wisconsin, Pennsylvania, and Minnesota.”

Moreover, the Russian intelligence officer who received the information “was capable of comprehending the complex polling data.” ... "

"Perhaps worse, Trump ultimately pardoned Manafort. Trump’s potential political rivals would be wise to remember that he handed the ultimate political favor to the man who colluded with Russia amid Moscow’s campaign to undermine American democracy. ... "

"As former Trump adviser Steve Bannon — indicted on fraud charges — aptly noted, top Trump officials engaged in a “treasonous” meeting with a former Russian counterintelligence officer and a woman with “extensive and concerning” links to Russian intelligence services.

At the same time, the then-GOP-led Senate committee made clear that Trump knew of and discussed the release of tens of thousands of Russian-hacked documents and emails pilfered from the Democratic National Committee.

Indeed, Trump may have instructed a close confidant, Roger Stone, to orchestrate the leak of Russian-stolen documents as a political distraction at a make-or-break moment during the 2016 campaign.

But it gets worse. According to former Deputy Attorney General Sally Yates, in surreptitious conversations with a top Russian official, Trump’s soon-to-be national security adviser Michael Flynn was “neutering” American sanctions designed to punish Moscow for interfering in the 2016 election on Trump’s behalf. ... "

"Perhaps worst of all, Trump’s political allies released sensitive document after sensitive document in a desperate — and ill-fated — bid to score cheap political points for their boss.

Among other damaging revelations, these selective, politically driven leaks of once highly classified information gave America’s adversaries an intimate look into how America’s secretive spy catchers conduct their work. The long-term damage to national security and to America’s counterintelligence efforts will be debated for years to come. ..."
    BACK TO THE RIDICULOUS, DEBUNKED "RUSSIA LIES" AGAIN WE SEE....AND THE SEDITIOUS CONSPIRACY THAT CREATED THEM.

NO WONDER THE "BIDEN ADM." IS TRYING TO REWRITE HISTORY NOW; BIDEN WAS IN IT UP TO HIS NECK.

HOW DID TRUMP, THE CANDIDATE, PROVIDE ANYTHING THAT COMPROMISED ANY PART OF THE HAPLESS OBAMA ADM.s "COUNTER-INTELLIGENCE"?

OBAMA ORDERED OUR INTEL TO "STAND DOWN", AND NOT INTERFERE WITH RUSSIAN COLLUSION IN 2016. ODD, HUH?

The Clinton Campaign PAID A BRITISH SPY, VIA FUSION GPS,TO CONTACT HIS KREMLIN-CONNECTED SLEAZEBALL BUDDIES, TO CONCOCT A COMPLETE PILE OF "TRUMP-RUSSIA" LIES TO INFLUENCE THE ELECTION.

FUSION GPS, WITH THE HELP OF THE OBAMA DOJ, SET UP THE TRUMP TOWER MEETING WITH FUSION FOUNDER'S KREMLIN CONNECTED RUSSIAN "PAL" , MS VESELNITSKYA...

WHO WAS "COLLUDING WITH RUSSIA" AGAIN?
    TRUMP WILL TAKE FORTY STATES...UNLESS THE SAME IDIOTS WHO BROUGHT US THE 2020 DUNCE-O-CRAT IOWA CLUSTERFUCK CONTINUE THEIR SEDITIOUS ACTIVITIES...THEN HE WILL WIN EVEN MORE ..UNLESS THE RED CHINESE AND DNC COLLUDE, USE A PANDEMIC, AND THEN THE DEMOCRATS VIOLATE ARTICLE II OF THE CONSTITUTION, TO FACILLITATE MILLIONS OF ILLEGAL, UNVETTED, MAIL IN BALLOTS IN THE DARK OF NIGHT..

De Oppresso Liber

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Grokmaster For This Post:

Callinectes (05-06-2021), Darth Omar (05-06-2021), RB 60 (05-05-2021)

17. #12 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by BidenPresident View Post
    Maybe nobody agrees with you. Ever consider that?
    This isn't a popularity contest. I post my opinion, and you seem to find them interesting enough to relentlessly follow me around and read them

18. #13 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Church doesn't seem to be benefiting you.

You should lay off the booze, no one likes an angry drunk.
    I haven't had a drink in 16 years.

See, once again, you have no clue of what you babble about.

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to RB 60 For This Post:

Callinectes (05-06-2021), cancel2 2022 (05-05-2021)

20. #14 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 61 Times in 60 Posts

@op

There wouldnt be a crime even if there was. Dude was made president. He has every license to do whatever youre supposing he did. He also has the license to deputize anyone else to do whatever youre supposing they did either. Youre a pig fucker.

Jfyi, more people want our resources than just russia. Like yer british buttbudies for example.

21. #15 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

This isn't a popularity contest. I post my opinion, and you seem to find them interesting enough to relentlessly follow me around and read them
    I don't follow you around. Drop the ego, makes you look immature.