Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 7891011121314 LastLast

Thread: Russian interference in 2020 fails miserably

1. #151 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,579 Times in 15,814 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,951 Times in 1,862 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by christiefan915 View Post
    Here's a pic from the G-8 in Italy, 2009. It's not the flag though.

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/pic....html?image=22
    infamous pic of Obama shaking hands 2 years before he droned Qadaffis convoy - the proximate cause of his death

Dont cry for Qadaffi; cry for the Libyan people and the 10 years of hell we put them thru after killing qadaffi

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to anatta For This Post:

ExpressLane (05-05-2021), Grokmaster (05-05-2021), Stone (05-05-2021)

3. #152 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,614 Times in 10,679 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 617 Times in 606 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Concart View Post
    They hire people like anatta. And they had no idea how incompetent Trump would be. They most certainly did interfere in 2016. Unless you are also an Intelligence Agency denier. I guess that wouldn't surprise me.
    OBAMA TOLD OUR INTELLIGENCE AGENCIES TO STAND DOWN ,AND NOT INTERFERE WITH RUSSIAN MEDDLING IN 2016.

ISN'T THAT TREASON???
    TRUMP WILL TAKE FORTY STATES...UNLESS THE SAME IDIOTS WHO BROUGHT US THE 2020 DUNCE-O-CRAT IOWA CLUSTERFUCK CONTINUE THEIR SEDITIOUS ACTIVITIES...THEN HE WILL WIN EVEN MORE ..UNLESS THE RED CHINESE AND DNC COLLUDE, USE A PANDEMIC, AND THEN THE DEMOCRATS VIOLATE ARTICLE II OF THE CONSTITUTION, TO FACILLITATE MILLIONS OF ILLEGAL, UNVETTED, MAIL IN BALLOTS IN THE DARK OF NIGHT..

De Oppresso Liber

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Grokmaster For This Post:

Matt Dillon (05-09-2021)

5. #153 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,051 Times in 26,519 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,742 Times in 4,521 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Phantasmal View Post
    It’s unbelievable what they believe. You can’t reason with crazy.
    You're not wrong Doris, you've been like that for a very long time.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to cancel2 2022 For This Post:

Stone (05-06-2021)

7. #154 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,597 Times in 1,937 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 661 Times in 608 Posts

A new report confirms that the Trump campaign did indeed collude with Russian in 2016 and interefered in 2020 as well. I'll save 2016 for later. They were at it again in 2020, as we've seen on this site.

"Last month, the intelligence community released a report concluding that the Russian government interfered in the 2020 election with a disinformation push that sought to denigrate President Joe Biden's campaign and support Trump. The report from the Office of the Director of National Intelligence found Russia used "proxies linked to Russian intelligence" to push unsubstantiated claims about Biden.

Even a Russian disinformation campaign couldn't save Trump. I guess the Russians will need some new JPP posters. The ones they are paying now aren't getting it done. Someone here is gonna need to sell more My Pillows to make up for the lost income.

https://www.cnn.com/2021/04/15/polit...nce/index.html
    Unfortunately for the world at dealing with the fall out of that lawlessly hacked in Russian/GOPer partnership to put on humanity the worse tyrant in U.S. history that being tRump, and to which the entire world is dealing with the curse of the stench of this un American and crimes against humanity tRump et al atrocity. This includes the affects of this tRump atrocity that has turned the majority of republicans mad as a result of the karma affect against themselves. In my opinion, the U.S. has one legitimate political party that being the Democratic party as a result of the repuke party losing its soul to the devil years ago at being nothing but a destructive and moral rot liability on humanity in violation of U.S. Constitutional law:

The Supreme Court's clear message to President Trump: Stop

Trump has challenged the integrity of the Supreme Court and tried to drag the justices into the legal muck with him.

His arguments have pushed the boundaries of the law and his assertions have tested the impartiality of individual justices. But Trump's meritless attack on the November election and his loss to Joe Biden in a brazen lawsuit initiated by the Texas attorney general brought the court into a wholly new realm.

The high court slapped down the case promoted by Trump on Friday, three days before the Electoral College will meet to cast votes for Biden as the winner of the November election, with no noted dissents.

Supreme Court rejects Texas' and Trump's bid to overturn election

As such, the court's justices, six of whom were appointed by Republican presidents, three by Trump, have separated themselves from the pattern of hard-core partisans who were asking the court to use baseless claims of widespread voter fraud to disenfranchise millions of voters."

https://www.cnn.com/2020/12/11/polit...urt/index.html

The act of republicans engaging in a squalid nature of sedition, treason and waging war against Democracy at doing the bidding of foreign enemies who have created a bat sh!t crazy mess in America among their farted out QAnon mob of lunatics, should be considered a enemy of the State and disgrace to the U.S. that should be condemned as soon as possible. Also tRump and his lawlessly hacked in hell bound sh!t insurgency failed to destroy Democracy from within either at the majority being in league with all core values of America.
    Last edited by gemini104104; 05-05-2021 at 11:36 PM.

8. #155 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 61 Times in 60 Posts

A new report confirms that the Trump campaign did indeed collude with Russian in 2016 and interefered in 2020 as well. I'll save 2016 for later. They were at it again in 2020, as we've seen on this site.

"Last month, the intelligence community released a report concluding that the Russian government interfered in the 2020 election with a disinformation push that sought to denigrate President Joe Biden's campaign and support Trump. The report from the Office of the Director of National Intelligence found Russia used "proxies linked to Russian intelligence" to push unsubstantiated claims about Biden.

Even a Russian disinformation campaign couldn't save Trump. I guess the Russians will need some new JPP posters. The ones they are paying now aren't getting it done. Someone here is gonna need to sell more My Pillows to make up for the lost income.

https://www.cnn.com/2021/04/15/polit...nce/index.html
    The guys the russians wanted to win got named as the winner and faggot says failed?

Who gave this faggot a license to use the internet?

9. #156 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,025 Times in 8,281 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,673 Times in 2,479 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by anatta View Post
    infamous pic of Obama shaking hands 2 years before he droned Qadaffis convoy - the proximate cause of his death

Dont cry for Qadaffi; cry for the Libyan people and the 10 years of hell we put them thru after killing qadaffi
    Gaddafi killed a lot of Americans. He needed to die.

The top ten anti-American terrorists when Obama came to office were all dead when Obama left office. I am just saying...

10. #157 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,025 Times in 8,281 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,673 Times in 2,479 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Grokmaster View Post
    OBAMA TOLD OUR INTELLIGENCE AGENCIES TO STAND DOWN ,AND NOT INTERFERE WITH RUSSIAN MEDDLING IN 2016.
    Grok knows this is true, because he read it on a Russian propaganda sight.

11. #158 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,101 Times in 21,165 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,307 Times in 1,235 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by anatta View Post

proxies? like the Internet Reseach Agency was supposed to be -Mueller called them a "private entity"
    but we're just supposed to swallow "proxies?"

I guess that's like the mysterious "Russian cutout" that passed the hacking to WIKI.
    Funny how Mueller never tried to interview Assange about that either (Assange denied it)

it's the same playbook:
    we cant prove anything, so we'll just say "DA RUSSIANS
    and the rubes will swallow it hook line and sinker
    They will believe whatever they’re told to believe lol.

Good point about ‘they can’t prove anything’. It’s almost like a religious claim in that sense.

What does it mean that ‘Russia influenced the election’? How would you even begin to quantify ‘influence’? Unless, they are talking about changing votes—which they are not. It’s like global warming. How do you prove what the state of the future climate will be without some sort of supernatural power?

Another good point about Assange:

It’s telling that Mullet wouldn’t interview *the one person* that knew whether it was a leak or a hack. Shouldn’t Assange be *the first person* interviewed since it involved Wiki Leaks?

Not in Mullets world.

The whole charade was the definition of a politically driven witch hunt. They knew there was no collusion—the point of the investigation was to provoke Trump into obstructing it. It almost worked.

Almost.
    Coup has started. First of many steps. Impeachment will follow ultimately~WB attorney Mark Zaid, January 2017

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Darth Omar For This Post:

anatta (05-09-2021), Matt Dillon (05-09-2021)

13. #159 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,447 Times in 7,737 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 509 Times in 502 Posts

I win.
    You win a chick with a dick, k?

14. #160 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,447 Times in 7,737 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 509 Times in 502 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Walt View Post

The top ten anti-American terrorists when Obama came to office were all dead when Obama left office. I am just saying...
    Oh? How many Americans did he kill, hmm?

Why is it he needed to die? I know the real reason. It's most likely not what you're going to say.

I've done my homework on this issue, have you?

15. #161 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,095 Times in 13,072 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,908 Times in 5,169 Posts
    Blog Entries

Hello Micawber,

Quote Originally Posted by Micawber View Post
    Putin wants a weakened, divided and ineffectual USA with no power in global affairs. He has successfully joined the effort to create a grievance class
    of rural peasants who don't want policy, just personalities who will lie, slash and burn in a full time effort to destroy Democrats,
    presently the sole intelligent governing edifice of US government.

Putin and Trumpers want exactly the same thing. Putin couldn't have scripted the trash the Capitol escapade better.

Thankfully the sane intelligent patriots far outnumber the cow tipping crowd.

If Democrats had cozied up with Russia?

Obama?

Hillary?

We would never have heard the end of it.
    Personal Ignore Policy PIP: I like civil discourse. I will give you all the respect in the world if you respect me. Mouth off to me, or express overt racism, you will be PERMANENTLY Ignore Listed. Zero tolerance. No exceptions. I'll never read a word you write, even if quoted by another, nor respond to you, nor participate in your threads. ... Ignore the shallow. Cherish the thoughtful. Long Live Civil Discourse, Mutual Respect, and Good Debate! ps: Feel free to adopt my PIP. It works well.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to PoliTalker For This Post:

Micawber (05-09-2021)

17. #162 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by PoliTalker View Post
    H
    If Democrats had cozied up with Russia?

we would never have heard the end of it.
    you do realize Hillary paid for the Steele Dossier containing disinformation peddled by Russians

18. #163 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Walt View Post
    Oh so we just decide "he needs to die" and use a false flag operation that he was bombing civilians to do it?

19. The Following User Says Thank You to anatta For This Post:

Matt Dillon (05-09-2021)

20. #164 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Omar View Post
    They will believe whatever they’re told to believe lol.

Good point about ‘they can’t prove anything’. It’s almost like a religious claim in that sense.

What does it mean that ‘Russia influenced the election’? How would you even begin to quantify ‘influence’? Unless, they are talking about changing votes—which they are not. It’s like global warming. How do you prove what the state of the future climate will be without some sort of supernatural power?

Another good point about Assange:

It’s telling that Mullet wouldn’t interview *the one person* that knew whether it was a leak or a hack. Shouldn’t Assange be *the first person* interviewed since it involved Wiki Leaks?

Not in Mullets world.

The whole charade was the definition of a politically driven witch hunt. They knew there was no collusion—the point of the investigation was to provoke Trump into obstructing it. It almost worked.
    all you have to say is "Da Russians influenced" and the Russiaphobes have an attack of the vapors

21. The Following User Says Thank You to anatta For This Post:

Darth Omar (05-09-2021)

22. #165 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,145 Times in 10,539 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,987 Times in 2,752 Posts
    Blog Entries

Presently if you want a job in Republican politics you must kiss the ring of an incompetent psychopathic greedy criminal who is hated by the large majority of US citizens and the world at large.
    Such is the state of the Republican party. Despite that he is a drag on their numbers they sojourn to Mara Lago like a cross between a pilgrim hajj and a Duke sorority slut coming home
    at 10:00 from a frat house with last night's clothes on.

The Republican party is hostage to fascist right wing crazies who worship a nutjob.
    Last edited by Micawber; 05-09-2021 at 04:06 PM.