Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: What I just shared with thousand new business contacts across The Best ... Canadian

1. #46 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 36 Times in 34 Posts

Unfortunately my tooth abscessed and my face was painfully stretched both inside and out to the point where both my attention span and patience were basically thrown out the window. I managed to get my hands on some apo naproxen which over a couple of days killed the swelling so I could get back on the horse of which I managed to extract another four hundred business contacts across Canada bringing the count surpassing three thousand businesses across Canada fyi.
    We are in an endless duration of constant change where the only thing that doesn't change is that change occurs because energy, matter and time are always present

2. #47 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,447 Times in 7,737 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 509 Times in 502 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by David Jeffrey Spetch View Post
    You lie about something the facts I share prove not to exist and act as if lies trump fact. Pathetic Matt. That's how the lgbt carries on about their lies and deceptions, or how blm carry on about their lies and deception or how antifa carry on about their lies and deceptions, they all follow example of the religious. Thanks allot for sharing example for these redundant mentalities to follow Matt.
    Quit while you're only a little behind on this.

God made this world, God made you. Stop denying him. You didn't get that smart on your own accord, God make you like you are.

Realize it, embrace it. Worship your creator. He has blessed you.

3. #48 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,128 Times in 9,658 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 503 Times in 476 Posts
    Blog Entries

I know the religious steal from everything in attempt to attribute what they steal to their factually proven foundation o flies to assist the selfish and the greedy in taking advantage of those from a time of weakness for power and control over the many. It's a sick cycle Hat, that should have ended thousands of years ago.
    I agree with that regarding religious institutions. evil masonic globalost pedophile clubs all of them.

but I do leave space for spirituality outside of sea org.

4. #49 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Unfortunately my tooth abscessed and my face was painfully stretched both inside and out to the point where both my attention span and patience were basically thrown out the window. I managed to get my hands on some apo naproxen which over a couple of days killed the swelling so I could get back on the horse of which I managed to extract another four hundred business contacts across Canada bringing the count surpassing three thousand businesses across Canada fyi.
    you need to go see a dentist man.

5. #50 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

I know the religious steal from everything in attempt to attribute what they steal to their factually proven foundation o flies to assist the selfish and the greedy in taking advantage of those from a time of weakness for power and control over the many. It's a sick cycle Hat, that should have ended thousands of years ago.
    but what about spirituality, and morality?

any thoughts? you just throw away babies with bathwater then?

6. #51 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Matt Dillon View Post
    Quit while you're only a little behind on this.

God made this world, God made you. Stop denying him. You didn't get that smart on your own accord, God make you like you are.

Realize it, embrace it. Worship your creator. He has blessed you.
    I'm more than two decades ahead of you Matt considering that is when I started sharing the factual evidence proving that there is no such thing as a god, that the big bang theory as proof of origin is falsified and that the foundation of every religion is based upon lies. You ignore the information and carry on about your factually exposed lies anyway thus is the template the lgbt, blm, antifa follow of ignore fact, make up lies, call those lies their belief then start trying to forrce such rubbish upon everyone else.

Contest this with something called validity Matt by simply sharing one factual example of anything going poof into existence out of nothingness. You never will because the fact always remains that it takes energy matter and time to re create energy and matter. So we don't even have to get to the develop an intellect out of nothingness part because you will not share even one factual example of anything going poof into existence out of nothingness which proves beyond any shadow of doubt that not anything with intelligence (got / allah - factually proven not to exists) could ever be the creator of everything. Factual evidence proving that the foundation of every religion is based upon lies. You just ignore fact and keep lying, it's pathetic Matt. Do you really pride yourself on deliberate ignorance?

We are in an endless duration of constant change where the only thing that doesn't change is that change occurs because energy, matter and time are always present

7. #52 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by AssHatZombie View Post
    I agree with that regarding religious institutions. evil masonic globalost pedophile clubs all of them.

but I do leave space for spirituality outside of sea org.
    you need to go see a dentist man.
    I do I just have trust issues especially as a long term activists fighting globalists etc. The last time I went to a dentist they sat me in a chair, gave me the freezing and when I was half out of it two minutes later, they dropped a clip board on my lap wanting me to sign it of which it stated such things as if they broke my jaw they wouldn't be liable so I got the frig out of there in a hurry. Give you the freezing then expect you to read and sign what looked like a potential consent to kill me form. This was about a year ago with the same tooth which went dormant for quite some time until recently.

but what about spirituality, and morality?

any thoughts? you just throw away babies with bathwater then?
    I fight for the well being and sanity of current and future generations by sharing facts especially on the foundations of primary issue which reveal lies and deceptions. I do this in effort to get rid of the lies and deceptions because lies and deceptions lead to war and divide. How does that equate with throwing babies away with bath water Hatt?

A thousand years before religion came to be or thousands of years before someone chipped out of stone what they call the ten commandments, would you want your possessions stolen, your family killed or your spouse cheating on you? Everything in any religious book aside from the factually proven foundation of lies upon which every religion is based, was stolen from society, from the dead, from the earth and the sky etc. in attempt to attribute what they steal to their factually exposed foundations of lies to assist the selfish and the greedy in taking advantage of those from a time of weakness for power and control over the many. Religion is the scum of the Earth and everyone's enemy.

8. #53 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

I do I just have trust issues especially as a long term activists fighting globalists etc. The last time I went to a dentist they sat me in a chair, gave me the freezing and when I was half out of it two minutes later, they dropped a clip board on my lap wanting me to sign it of which it stated such things as if they broke my jaw they wouldn't be liable so I got the frig out of there in a hurry. Give you the freezing then expect you to read and sign what looked like a potential consent to kill me form. This was about a year ago with the same tooth which went dormant for quite some time until recently.

I fight for the well being and sanity of current and future generations by sharing facts especially on the foundations of primary issue which reveal lies and deceptions. I do this in effort to get rid of the lies and deceptions because lies and deceptions lead to war and divide. How does that equate with throwing babies away with bath water Hatt?

A thousand years before religion came to be or thousands of years before someone chipped out of stone what they call the ten commandments, would you want your possessions stolen, your family killed or your spouse cheating on you? Everything in any religious book aside from the factually proven foundation of lies upon which every religion is based, was stolen from society, from the dead, from the earth and the sky etc. in attempt to attribute what they steal to their factually exposed foundations of lies to assist the selfish and the greedy in taking advantage of those from a time of weakness for power and control over the many. Religion is the scum of the Earth and everyone's enemy.

all great observations, as usual.

this is why I make the distinctions I do.

just know there are good people who consider themselves members of religious communities. of course they must renounce their corrupt sacerdotal structures to be fully factually cool.

9. #54 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

all great observations, as usual.

this is why I make the distinctions I do.

just know there are good people who consider themselves members of religious communities. of course they must renounce their corrupt sacerdotal structures to be fully factually cool.
    Et tu, Zombay?

10. #55 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Et tu, Zombay?
    im spiritual, but most organized churches are infiltrated by Luciferian masons who mislead and lie.

11. #56 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

im spiritual, but most organized churches are infiltrated by Luciferian masons who mislead and lie.
    Fair enough, but the Spirit of God is in many churches.

In my old neighborhood, it was the black Baptist church and another one in the middle of nowhere. Not the big white Baptist church.

The one in the middle of nowhere gave out food and housed unwed mothers.

12. #57 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Fair enough, but the Spirit of God is in many churches.

In my old neighborhood, it was the black Baptist church and another one in the middle of nowhere. Not the big white Baptist church.

The one in the middle of nowhere gave out food and housed unwed mothers.
    yes, with some in the congregation. there are good people in there. that's why I pushed on spetch a little.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Hermes Thoth For This Post:

Matt Dillon (05-12-2021)

14. #58 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

yes, with some in the congregation. there are good people in there. that's why I pushed on spetch a little.
    He doesn't believe in God at all.

I had premonition dreams when younger, so my mind will not be changed ever.

I was told to do something in a dream 3x, so when it came time to do it I did it and was prepared, and it saved a life.

God wanted to be clear on what I was supposed to do in no uncertain terms. And he was.
    Last edited by Matt Dillon; 05-12-2021 at 09:11 AM.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Matt Dillon For This Post:

Hermes Thoth (05-12-2021)

16. #59 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

He doesn't believe in God at all.

I had premonition dreams when younger, so my mind will not be changed ever.

I was told to do something in a dream 3x, so when it came time to do it I did it and was prepared, and it saved a life.

God wanted to be clear on what I was supposed to do in no uncertain terms. And he was.
    I too have had supernatural occurences. I have seen the prayers directly answered in no uncertain terms.

for the non believers, try praying one time OUT LOUD. ask for a sign. you may be suprised at what happens.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Hermes Thoth For This Post:

Matt Dillon (05-12-2021)

18. #60 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

I too have had supernatural occurences. I have seen the prayers directly answered in no uncertain terms.

for the non believers, try praying one time OUT LOUD. ask for a sign. you may be suprised at what happens.
    God made this world. He also ingrained karma into it. There's a Bible verse for that, when I come across it again, need to be saving that.

There's rules..

Like when you steal..you lose twice what you steal. It's a law written into the fabric of this world.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Matt Dillon For This Post:

Hermes Thoth (05-12-2021)