Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: What I just shared with thousand new business contacts across The Best ... Canadian

1. #16 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,405 Times in 9,440 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,894 Times in 1,783 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by David Jeffrey Spetch View Post
    I see you beaking off rhetoric on my threads as time and time again you so eagerly demonstrate to not even have so much as a shred of validity in contesting what the facts I share prove on the foundation of any primary issue I have ever addressed. So much like liars to try and label you for what they prove to be to try and drag you down to their weak and pathetic level all the while these types evade addressing the foundation of an issue and again it's because they have no validity.

My actions reveal what I am, I don't see you contacting tens of thousands of elected appointed and designated officials of almost 200 countries (for example world class) ignoramus.
    Because you are not a new 'character' on these boards. So I already know to ignore you except when I'm laughing at you. Like now.

2. #17 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 36 Times in 34 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Concart View Post
    Because you are not a new 'character' on these boards. So I already know to ignore you except when I'm laughing at you. Like now.
    Notice ignoramus claims to laugh but fails to point out anything funny, just some stupid shit disturber with the intellect of a skid mark in someone's underwear. I guess he ate all the shit so now he's attempting to disturb me ...
    We are in an endless duration of constant change where the only thing that doesn't change is that change occurs because energy, matter and time are always present

3. #18 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,447 Times in 7,737 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 509 Times in 502 Posts

I did that within seconds of posting it Matt, it didn't support the option at that time for whatever reason ...
    It's a little hard to find.

4. #19 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Notice ignoramus claims to laugh but fails to point out anything funny, just some stupid shit disturber with the intellect of a skid mark in someone's underwear. I guess he ate all the shit so now he's attempting to disturb me ...
    Dude, YOU are what's funny. The unintentional comedy of the Commander McBragg characters on these boards is one of the main reasons I stick around. And you have it in spades. You aren't by any chance a noted Boston psychologist with ties to Mossad, are you?

5. #20 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Matt Dillon View Post
    It's a little hard to find.
    I recall having changed the title over a year ago, but it really didn't give me the same option last night.
    We are in an endless duration of constant change where the only thing that doesn't change is that change occurs because energy, matter and time are always present

6. #21 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Dude, YOU are what's funny. The unintentional comedy of the Commander McBragg characters on these boards is one of the main reasons I stick around. And you have it in spades. You aren't by any chance a noted Boston psychologist with ties to Mossad, are you?
    What's funny is your bs when you have never once contested what the facts I share prove on the foundation of especially any primary issue I address, instead you desperately scramble to try and make your retardation the issue just like for the most part globalists and leftists do compulsively and obsessively these days. Sock puppets with the combined intellect of a skid mark in someone's underwear.

7. #22 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

What's funny is your bs when you have never once contested what the facts I share prove on the foundation of especially any primary issue I address, instead you desperately scramble to try and make your retardation the issue just like for the most part globalists and leftists do compulsively and obsessively these days. Sock puppets with the combined intellect of a skid mark in someone's underwear.
    At least some of you braggarts write well. You are not among that group. You should find a new hobby. I hear collecting butterflies will relax you.

8. #23 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

At least some of you braggarts write well. You are not among that group. You should find a new hobby. I hear collecting butterflies will relax you.
    Cry me a river with your jealousy statements.

9. #24 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Close to another 200 Canadian business contacts got this today on top of the two thousands FYI. My pleasure.

10. #25 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Just reached a good two thousands seven hundred business contacts across Canada this morning

11. #26 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,128 Times in 9,658 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 504 Times in 477 Posts
    Blog Entries

Me the worlds one and only. Sharing facts backing claims on the foundations of especially primary issues I address exposing lies and deceptions. In contact with tens of thousands of elected appointed and designated officials of almost 200 countries on several occasions over the course of a half of a decade in recent years. In contact with the officials of Canada and UK since 2000 information exposed to millions via public forums etc.

Facts are worthy of trust, truth is the garbage that crumbles when pit vs fact every single time, belief, theory etc. are either verified or falsified by fact.

That's just a nut shell explanation.
    mc spetch!

somebody get this motherfucker a phat beat!

great work.

spetch is an immigrant I could get behind!

ironically he would never come.

what kind of pussy ass nigger would abandon his homeland?

12. #27 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,128 Times in 9,658 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 504 Times in 477 Posts
    Blog Entries

spetch will be our canadian contact in the international league of patriots.

13. #28 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,614 Times in 10,679 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 617 Times in 606 Posts
    Blog Entries

Closing in on 2 thousand business contacts across Canada factually, can't edit titles around here you fa qs

Canadian Emergency: Stop The Censorship Bill C-10 & Protect Free Speech Sponsored By MP Pierre Poilievre

It's time we put an end to the madness, they want to dictate what you can see, what you can read, what you can watch and now even furthermore than what they already have ~ what you can post online or even say freely is where this is heading!

Sign the petition and share the petition fellow Canadians to put an end to this skittish nightmare of which this skittish nightmare comes from people who's combined intellect is that of if the public doesn't buy our lies, or dare to question our scandalous ways, silence them. Those who want to continue to misinform the public also want to further ban their misinformation from being exposed so they can claim there is no opposition while going full dictator and telling Canadians what you can or can not say is just the beginning of an extremely downwards slope if allowed to pass.

If you share facts backing your claims and have nothing to hide, why would you want to censor anyone from exposing anything when no one can contest the facts you share with so much as a shred of validity to begin with? However, if you want to dupe the public with lies, then you ban and restrict so there is no opposition to oppose your weak and pathetic platform being full out blown wide open to the public. How do you change laws when they create laws to try and silence you from opposing the pathetic excuse for legislation that they pass in the first place?!

I urge all Canadians to sign the petition by visiting the link below and take a minute to sign, let's work towards putting an end to this mentally redundant rhetoric once and for all!

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSe519earttetLIk7GDr7xAvu65w_S0_QOCfa2dUMalp ubLAwA/viewform?fbzx=6537107079511710388

Stop the Censorship Bill & Protect Free Speech
    Whereas section 2B of the Charter of Rights and Freedoms guarantees “freedom of thought, belief, opinion and expression, including freedom of the press and other media of communication”; Whereas bill C-10 empowers the government to regulate and censor what Canadian citizens say on social media; Whereas the government originally promised to exclude “user-generated content” (online posts by citizens) from new regulations, but then amended its own bill to regulate posts by citizens; Whereas, a former CRTC Commissioner said the bill is a “hammer” to “intimidate free speech”; We the undersigned call on the government to immediately withdraw the censorship bill and respect free speech. *By filling out this form, I acknowledge Pierre Poilievre will stay in contact with me on important matters.
    docs.google.com

I myself am Primary Factual Fundamentalist World Class Activist David Jeffrey Spetch, I'm not here for anyone's money I am here right now for the well being and sanity of current and future generations of Canadians and this information in pinnacle right now. A little more about me, I've been in contact on hundreds if not thousands of occasions with Federal and Provincial MPP's, MLA's, MP's, Senators, Ministers, Prime Ministers, Premiers, Supreme court, RCMP etc. of all Provinces and Territories since year 2000 (about a thousand official Canadian contacts annually and I have been in contact with them since year 2000 on hundreds if not thousands of occasions standing up for Canadians as well the general population globally. I have also been in contact with UK MP's and House of Lords Members since 2000 (about a thousand of them as well) For approximately a half of a decade in recent years I stepped up my game and was in contact with tens of thousands of elected appointed and designated officials of almost 200 countries because I happen to care about the well being and sanity of current and future generations of the life on this planet. In 2006 I shared information that has generated millions if not billions in Canadian revenue (not for me but for country believe it or not I gave up on my own selfishness to fight the good fight well over a decade ago thus I am monetarily poor and minimally funded by government but again I do not want your money I just want to protect Canadians in this instance) I have also in August 2007 played a key role in setting into motion the first coalition against child exploitation and rape announced between the United Kingdom and Canada one year later in August 2008. By 2012 fifty other countries followed example and since 2015 over 100 countries and I didn't even get so much as a made mention but that is ok, what is important is that coalitions were formed to fight this. I have played role in so many things over the years it would like make heads spin but I only wanted to fill you in a little about me.

I fight globalists and over the years I have found that globalists are behind much of what I fight against which has in recent years come to light who's behind allot of this chaos. I found that the problem with many so called democratic countries is that there is no democracy because officials are catering to lobbyist dictatorship which is quite obviously turning backs on citizens and democracy. Lobbying is killing Canada. Why bother to vote when only lobbyists get the final say as we are all betrayed.

As you can guess, I have been removed from all major platforms because globalists don't like that they do not stand a chance floating their lies around with me exposing them with the greatest of ease on the very foundation of especially every primary issue I address. You can find my work on a site called justplainpolitics dot com.

Please do feel free to share this petition with as many Canadians as you are willing, I am only one person and am trying something new by contacting Canadian business owner and employees. If we let Bill C-10 slide through we all might as well put on shackles and get ready. Thanks for your time and attention.

In recent years the government gave handouts to media willing to go along with the shady globalist narrative. Since they are still being exposed by alternate media, now I see that they want to try and dictate that there is no opposition to their globalist rhetoric which is another threat to the well being and sanity of current and future generations. Imagine if all you get are globalist lies without the people or alternate media not willing to go along with the shady globalist narrative no longer with the freedom to expose how globalists etc. lie?!

Bill C-10 leads towards criminalizing the people exposing the lies to silence them then claim that there is no opposition thus speeding towards full dictatorship and of course are any of you gullible enough to believe it when they tell you that they are not going to focus on targeting citizens sharing online?! All that these globalist loyalists are likely to do from here is (you know the officials that cater to lobbyist dictatorship) wait then create a category for citizens sharing genuine information exposing globalist rhetoric (something like "The Disinformants" as they always label things the opposite as what things represent to try and satisfy their shady narratives) to try and make it look like justification for them getting away with making criminals out of citizens for exposing globalist lies. I have heard liberal explanation before and I can't remember at the moment the last time it was not deceptive and I certainly have no reason to trust them or what they claim now.

Just to give you all a little something more to think about ... closing in on two thousand business contacts across Canada tonight ...

love

Primary Factual Fundamentalist
    World Class Activist
    David Jeffrey Spetch
    Ps. Be good, be strong!
    657 king St E. Hamilton Ontario Canada
    You CAN edit thread titles...
    TRUMP WILL TAKE FORTY STATES...UNLESS THE SAME IDIOTS WHO BROUGHT US THE 2020 DUNCE-O-CRAT IOWA CLUSTERFUCK CONTINUE THEIR SEDITIOUS ACTIVITIES...THEN HE WILL WIN EVEN MORE ..UNLESS THE RED CHINESE AND DNC COLLUDE, USE A PANDEMIC, AND THEN THE DEMOCRATS VIOLATE ARTICLE II OF THE CONSTITUTION, TO FACILLITATE MILLIONS OF ILLEGAL, UNVETTED, MAIL IN BALLOTS IN THE DARK OF NIGHT..

De Oppresso Liber

14. #29 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by AssHatZombie View Post
    mc spetch!

somebody get this motherfucker a phat beat!

great work.

spetch is an immigrant I could get behind!

ironically he would never come.

what kind of pussy ass nigger would abandon his homeland?
    Immigrant? I am a native Canadian Hat born and raised for generations even. I hear people have fled Canada for Costa Rica. Come a day if globalists pull off succession with conquering Western civs, what makes anyone think Costa Rica will be safe?

15. #30 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by AssHatZombie View Post
    spetch will be our canadian contact in the international league of patriots.
    I'm a lone wolf Hat, happy to share especially deep information and patriot these days appears to have ties with religious rhetoric so I'd much rather not be categorized as such however again ...happy to share such excellence of information.