Thread: US misses redeployment home deadline- Taliban whines like junkies

1. #1 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 61 Times in 60 Posts

Default US misses redeployment home deadline- Taliban whines like junkies

Quote Originally Posted by BidenPresident View Post
    The US needs to get out of Afghanistan. We are the terrorists.
    Thats the dumbest sht angle ever.

These fkers tried to honey trap us with their dope. They poisoned both european and asian continents with dope for ages. They're where trannies come from. Their honey trapped bacha bazi slaves never escape their brainwashing. Our afghan allies are even more scumby than the Taliban. Gtfo, give them three days to evacuate then glass it. We dont need all our nuclear warheads. We can use a few. We cant in good conscience leave a place like Afghanistan alive. Dope is a chemical weapon umd that half wiped out america already. I'd much sooner stand infront of the Hague and explain why i nuked afghanistan then have to explain to them the contents of my sig. Never try and honey-trap someone more powerful than you. Shitty drug dealers should die shitty ways.

@quote
    You filthy rhetorical homocrat slime. "We're the blah blah blah." Stfu and go die, junky.

2. #2 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by gemini104104 View Post
    The former fake so-called president at doing the bidding of foreign enemies was allowed to create a terrible situation with Afghanistan that like other former repuke so-called presidents, leaving a mess on the hand of a incoming democratic POTUS. This delicate Afghanistan situation is not as easy but a extremely complicated matter to deal with when it comes to abruptly pulling out. Yet obviously diplomacy is something that the repuke culture is retarded to.

Trump's Deal To End War In Afghanistan Leaves Biden With 'A Terrible Situation'
    One of Donald Trump's campaign promises was to end the war in Afghanistan. Last year, he negotiated an agreement with the Taliban to withdraw all U.S. forces by May 1 of 2021. That's less than two months away. Not represented in that agreement were members of the Afghan government. They're now negotiating with the Taliban. Meanwhile, President Biden, having inherited the Trump deal, faces some tough choices, as my guest, Dexter Filkins, explains in his new piece in The New Yorker. If Biden succeeds in pulling out troops, he will end a forever war. But with U.S. troops gone, civil war could flare up, the Taliban could take over and the war Americans fought could be deemed a failure.

https://www.npr.org/2021/03/04/97360...ible-situation
    The reason we're leaving the way we are is because you faggot slime cant be trusted near a pharmacy.

3. #3 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,507 Times in 1,787 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,738 Times in 1,599 Posts
    Blog Entries

Know when you are beat and run , fast. Countries you invade will never love you for it.

4. #4 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Yeah that part of the reason we should glass it. Honestly we should have dragged out all our afghan allies and executed them ourselves and made the Taliban say thankyou. Then glass it anyway.

5. #5 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by BidenPresident View Post
    I wonder if there is one person in Afghanistan that thanks the US for destroying its country.
    When was that your goal? Pretty sure you junkies just wanted your dope and never gave a damn how you get it. (See entry: castrated bacha bazi rape slave poppy plantation slave laborer).

6. #6 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,095 Times in 12,622 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,439 Times in 1,383 Posts
    Blog Entries

I am tracking that Iran, Pakistan, and Russia are all warming up to the Taliban....I am trying to figure out what this means.

I suspect that China has decided that the Taliban will be part of Afghanistan's future.
    I choose my own words like the Americans of olden times........before this dystopia arrived.

DARK AGES SUCK!

7. #7 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Who could really say since in any military case it's a good strategy to posture that way either way.

Best advice, Gtfo and carelessly glass it solid. If you cant control the dope, burn it for good.