Page 12 of 17 FirstFirst ... 28910111213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: Support for a 3rd party at an all time high

1. #166 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,904 Times in 7,964 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,669 Times in 1,547 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by NiftyNiblick View Post
    SJW? I would be amused to see your credentials as any kind of warrior.
    Not actually asking to see them. Anonymity is a good idea for fragile people like you. But I'd be very amused.

Mine happen to be public record, but don't concern yourself.
    I am amused to see how much you think I or anyone else gives fat, flying, rat's ass fuck about you, your opinion or anything else that has anything to do with you.

And don't worry.

I am not, nor will I ever be, the slightest bit concerned about your... whatever it is you were yapping about, the nature of which I have already forgotten because, as I said, it is utterly meaningless to me.

As are you.
    https://i.postimg.cc/PqVCnGks/gojoe1.jpg
    C'MON MAN!!!!

2. #167 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,294 Times in 8,007 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,132 Times in 1,059 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Nomad View Post
    Fine, but police reform needs to also include an overt public education program about not fighting with them and resisting arrest, even if you feel they are in the wrong.

There are lawyers to take care of disputing charges, getting them thrown out then handling any false arrest matters later on.

Someone needs to make it very plain and clear to the people who are most susceptible to contact with the police, that fighting and resisting them will not end well.
    Our perspectives on politics are so VASTLY different, not sure why or how we’re even in the same party .. which I imagine is the point. We shouldn’t be.
    AMERICAN HISTORY ITSELF IS A TESTAMENT TO THE STRENGTH AND RESILIENCE OF AFRICAN PEOPLE. WE, ALONG WITH THE COURGE AND SACRIFICES OF CONSCIOUS WHITE AMERICANS, LIKE VIOLA LIUZZO, EVERETT DIRKSEN, AND MANY OTHERS, HAVE FOUGHT AND DIED TOGETHER FOR OUR FREEDOM, AND FOR OUR SURVIVAL.

In America, rights are are not determined by what is just, fair, equitable, honest, nor by what Jesus would do. Rights are determined ONLY by what you can DEMAND.

3. #168 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by SmarterthanYou View Post
    the problem with your cancel culture is you don't give a fuck who you're canceling, even if they aren't right wingers........that will be your downfall.
    We aren’t the party on the way down either. Why should I give a rat’s ass about republicans and trump supporters being cancelled?
    AMERICAN HISTORY ITSELF IS A TESTAMENT TO THE STRENGTH AND RESILIENCE OF AFRICAN PEOPLE. WE, ALONG WITH THE COURGE AND SACRIFICES OF CONSCIOUS WHITE AMERICANS, LIKE VIOLA LIUZZO, EVERETT DIRKSEN, AND MANY OTHERS, HAVE FOUGHT AND DIED TOGETHER FOR OUR FREEDOM, AND FOR OUR SURVIVAL.

In America, rights are are not determined by what is just, fair, equitable, honest, nor by what Jesus would do. Rights are determined ONLY by what you can DEMAND.

4. #169 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,617 Times in 2,816 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,328 Times in 1,225 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by blackascoal View Post
    We aren’t the party on the way down either. Why should I give a rat’s ass about republicans and trump supporters being cancelled?
    I didn't say you should give a rats ass about republicans or trump supporters. I'm talking about independents or libertarians that don't agree with everything you support
    A sad commentary on we, as a people, and our viewpoint of our freedom can be summed up like this. We have liberals and conservatives, Democrats and Republicans, yet those very people look at Constitutionalists as radical and extreme.................so those liberals and conservatives, Democrats and Republicans must believe that the constitution is radical and extreme.

5. #170 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,761 Times in 7,265 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,060 Times in 1,005 Posts

I am amused to see how much you think I or anyone else gives fat, flying, rat's ass fuck about you, your opinion or anything else that has anything to do with you.

And don't worry.

I am not, nor will I ever be, the slightest bit concerned about your... whatever it is you were yapping about, the nature of which I have already forgotten because, as I said, it is utterly meaningless to me.

As are you.
    No credentials, then. Got it.
    Patriotism is the last refuge of a scoundrel. Samuel Johnson, 1775
    Religion....is the opiate of the people. Karl Marx, 1848
    Freedom's just another word for nothin' left to lose. Kris Kristofferson, 1969

6. #171 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Into the Night View Post
    You don't get to speak for everyone. You are not God. You only get to speak for you.
    I get to say whatever the fuck I can support with evidence. Whatever the fuck I choose to say, then you get to whine about it.

7. #172 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,145 Times in 10,539 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,987 Times in 2,752 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by NiftyNiblick View Post
    We don't need protection from you.
    You need protection from us.
    We coastal sophisticates are the majority, not the Middle American shitkickers, and our patience is running low.
    If we go our own way, you'll be a third world country.
    "Don't push me cuz I'm close to the edge ha ha ...ha..."

8. #173 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Just because it hasn't happened yet, does not mean it won't.

If enough people get sick enough of the extremist bullshit on both sides....
    So what’s stopping you?

9. #174 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,145 Times in 10,539 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,987 Times in 2,752 Posts
    Blog Entries

While I understand where Nomad is coming from, (in fact some deaths don't occur if no resistance is made), self defense
    is a fundamental human right. If an arrest or detention is illegal, then the officer's force is a garden variety assault and the resistance to the assault is self defense.

Any education program should be about exactly what the law is, not to teach people not to resist abuse.
    Sure as a practical matter I may fare better if I let a cop abuse me if he does, but the cops need to be taught, not me.

10. #175 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by SmarterthanYou View Post
    I didn't say you should give a rats ass about republicans or trump supporters. I'm talking about independents or libertarians that don't agree with everything you support
    No one agrees with everything that anybody supports. I don’t base my politics on what independents or libertarians think. I base my politics on what I believe is just, fair, and best for the country. Those who agree will, and those who don’t won’t. Pretty simple formula.

11. #176 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,617 Times in 2,816 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,328 Times in 1,225 Posts

No one agrees with everything that anybody supports. I don’t base my politics on what independents or libertarians think. I base my politics on what I believe is just, fair, and best for the country. Those who agree will, and those who don’t won’t. Pretty simple formula.
    so you don't care who gets cancelled, just support your shitty beliefs or else. got it
    A sad commentary on we, as a people, and our viewpoint of our freedom can be summed up like this. We have liberals and conservatives, Democrats and Republicans, yet those very people look at Constitutionalists as radical and extreme.................so those liberals and conservatives, Democrats and Republicans must believe that the constitution is radical and extreme.

12. #177 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,761 Times in 7,265 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,060 Times in 1,005 Posts

Independents, libertarians, and other obscure non-players do not manifest a foundation upon which one can base one's politics.

Politics are to based on self-interest viewed through the lens of education and awareness of the human condition.

What's in one's long term self-interest isn't knowable on instinct. Difficultly acquired leaning, acute observation, broad experience, and above all, an adequate measure of intelligence
    is essential to knowing what's in one's long term self-interest.

There is very valid reason why trumpanzees vote in almost perfect opposition to their own self interests.
    Patriotism is the last refuge of a scoundrel. Samuel Johnson, 1775
    Religion....is the opiate of the people. Karl Marx, 1848
    Freedom's just another word for nothin' left to lose. Kris Kristofferson, 1969

13. #178 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Our perspectives on politics are so VASTLY different, not sure why or how we’re even in the same party .. which I imagine is the point. We shouldn’t be.
    The reason for your confusion is simple.

You are part of the spectrum that, like the tea-baggers on the opposite end, are too narrow-minded and self interested to even consider the idea that other people exist in the same world as you and their concerns carry the same weight as yours.

The extreme leftists want to dump anyone who doesn't toe their rigid line into the same category as the alt-right.

To the sjw's, there is no difference between a regular, everyday guy like me who understands that hamstringing the police is a recipe for more lawlessness, and some hood and robe wearing Klansman who hates people because of their ethnicity.

So no, we shouldn't be in the same party.

If the Dems want to go full blown sjw, then common sense centrists like me should defect to a third party and hopefully be joined by an equal number of moderate Repubs.

Let the sjw's and the teabaggers fling shit at each other while we smart people in the center compromise and find workable solutions.

Last edited by Nomad; 05-06-2021 at 10:44 AM.
    C'MON MAN!!!!

14. #179 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Micawber View Post
    While I understand where Nomad is coming from, (in fact some deaths don't occur if no resistance is made), self defense
    is a fundamental human right. If an arrest or detention is illegal, then the officer's force is a garden variety assault and the resistance to the assault is self defense.

Any education program should be about exactly what the law is, not to teach people not to resist abuse.
    Sure as a practical matter I may fare better if I let a cop abuse me if he does, but the cops need to be taught, not me.
    The police have a legal, constitutional right to detain and arrest anyone they have reasonable suspicion may have committed a crime.

They are not required to be right every single time because it is understood that police are human and humans make mistakes.

That is why remedies for false arrest are built into the system.

Nobody has any legal right to fight with the police and resist arrest.

Plus, it is just plain ignorant and stupid to do so.
    C'MON MAN!!!!

15. #180 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,168 Times in 7,083 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,196 Times in 1,111 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ]2epo]v[an View Post
    It has completely to do with why there's a lack of campaign funding reform. All the general ellection coverage is slanted to eithe tge demonicrats or to the replutocan facists. What stops them the system is rigged. This is tge facts of the matter. A one dimensional dychotomy of extremism is no dicotomy at all. A false dichotomy only exists to disenfranchise and exploit rational people. Look how either side of these lower life form junky parrots take tge stage to delegitimize the obviousness tgat you cant triangulate the truth from only two moving relitive points. It takes either of the two parties to actually have some dignity first before we can establish a third major party. And before tgey could manage to grow any dignity first they must suffer the fruits of madness they're both growing together. We're getting closer but first step is to force foreign controlled domest infotainment to be subject to the american people.

They should be forced at 20% owned by foreign powers to have public comment fields or be subject to debilitating overlays when delivering data to domestic ip addresses. At 40% those feilds ahould be totaly unmoderated. Theres no reason to try to task law enfircment to do whay they cannot and police the infotainment soam. The american people can do far better to police infmotainment on it's own. This would cause american diversity in the biz and firce more diverse forgein funding at the same time. We cant have an american media then we cant have an american culture.
    There are only two kinds of people in America now- THOSE THAT SUCK UP TO DONALD TRUMP- AND THOSE THAT VOTED HIM OUT OF OFFICE BECAUSE THEY FOUND HIM TO BE UNACCEPTABLE AND UNFIT FOR PUBLIC SERVICE.

HINT HINT! I DID NOT VOTE FOR TRUMP!
    Last edited by Geeko Sportivo; 05-06-2021 at 12:43 PM.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Geeko Sportivo For This Post:

blackascoal (05-06-2021)