Members banned from this thread: katzgar


Page 10 of 17 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 ... LastLast
Results 136 to 150 of 255

Thread: Support for a 3rd party at an all time high

  1. #136 | Top
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    105,607
    Thanks
    8,210
    Thanked 29,880 Times in 23,826 Posts
    Groans
    2,803
    Groaned 2,329 Times in 2,219 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nomad View Post
    The only thing he's going to be asking you is who you think you are
    he doesn't have to ask me anything......he already knows the answer to every question.......and the real question isn't who I think I am....its who I think HE is......
    Isaiah 6:5
    “Woe to me!” I cried. “I am ruined! For I am a man of unclean lips, and I live among a people of unclean lips, and my eyes have seen the King, the Lord Almighty.”

  2. #137 | Top
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    21,060
    Thanks
    7,282
    Thanked 9,225 Times in 6,111 Posts
    Groans
    2,013
    Groaned 1,476 Times in 1,364 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Into the Night View Post
    What if the government agent being sued is in the judicial branch of government?
    You cannot sue the court or a court official for any official act of duty.

    If you're talking about a judge or an officer of the court being sued for some other personal injury or tort...., so what?

    If you think that any court is going to blatantly rule in favor of someone based solely on what they do for a living, you are a prime example of the rabid goofballization of the modern retard right.

    Because, as you should know but probably don't.... judges are subject to review by independent review boards and that is not to even mention the appellate system that can overturn any bad decisions any judge hands down.

    But of course, I'm sure you will conveniently claim that the will stick up for each other too.

    Because that's what rwnj's do.

    You try to reduce everyone else to your own low level of intellect and scrupulous behavior.
    https://i.postimg.cc/PqVCnGks/gojoe1.jpg
    C'MON MAN!!!!

  3. #138 | Top
    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Posts
    1,459
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 58 Times in 53 Posts
    Groans
    1
    Groaned 13 Times in 13 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Geeko Sportivo View Post
    What is stopping anyone to run as a third party or vote for a 3rd party NOW?

    NOTHING!

    I'll tell you the main reason why people choose not to run or vote for 3rd party- BECAUSE IT IS A SURE BET YOU ARE GOING TO LOOSE IF YOU DO!

    BUT KNOCK YOURSELVES OUT 3rd party people!

    It's a free country!
    It has completely to do with why there's a lack of campaign funding reform. All the general ellection coverage is slanted to eithe tge demonicrats or to the replutocan facists. What stops them the system is rigged. This is tge facts of the matter. A one dimensional dychotomy of extremism is no dicotomy at all. A false dichotomy only exists to disenfranchise and exploit rational people. Look how either side of these lower life form junky parrots take tge stage to delegitimize the obviousness tgat you cant triangulate the truth from only two moving relitive points. It takes either of the two parties to actually have some dignity first before we can establish a third major party. And before tgey could manage to grow any dignity first they must suffer the fruits of madness they're both growing together. We're getting closer but first step is to force foreign controlled domest infotainment to be subject to the american people.

    They should be forced at 20% owned by foreign powers to have public comment fields or be subject to debilitating overlays when delivering data to domestic ip addresses. At 40% those feilds ahould be totaly unmoderated. Theres no reason to try to task law enfircment to do whay they cannot and police the infotainment soam. The american people can do far better to police infmotainment on it's own. This would cause american diversity in the biz and firce more diverse forgein funding at the same time. We cant have an american media then we cant have an american culture.

  4. #139 | Top
    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Posts
    1,459
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 58 Times in 53 Posts
    Groans
    1
    Groaned 13 Times in 13 Posts

    Default

    I should not have to write all this for you slime bags. It should be self evident to anyone. You're all just a bag of junky slime

  5. #140 | Top
    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Posts
    1,459
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 58 Times in 53 Posts
    Groans
    1
    Groaned 13 Times in 13 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Into the Night View Post
    They don't. Polls are completely meaningless.
    Is it that the poles are meaningless or is it that the pole takers are slime bags.

  6. #141 | Top
    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Posts
    1,459
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 58 Times in 53 Posts
    Groans
    1
    Groaned 13 Times in 13 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nomad View Post
    So, just because some angry redneck idiot like you proclaims the courts to be a rubber stamp arm of the government, I'm supposed to take your goofball vomit-spewing as the gospel truth????







    God, you're a fucking clown!!!!

    SmarterthanYou = DumberthanShit
    Not beginning or ending with comey, the sack of shit that rewrote the statute on losing classified data to necessitate the condition of intent. Intent was never part of the statute or else losing the data would be the easiest way to sell it. "Hey hillbillary, where's the classified intel i sent you." "My dog ate it and then it got publushed all over tge internet because i couldnt put national security above my own personal convenience." "Well damn, sounds legit to me, not guilty."

    "Comey, you're fired."

    "What!!!."

    And so goes 4 solid years of frivolous impeachment attempts complete with misandrist overtones....

    Yeah. I hate your soul. Permanently.

    (T)

  7. #142 | Top
    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Posts
    1,459
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 58 Times in 53 Posts
    Groans
    1
    Groaned 13 Times in 13 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PostmodernProphet View Post
    he doesn't have to ask me anything......he already knows the answer to every question.......and the real question isn't who I think I am....its who I think HE is......
    Didnt you know? Jesuit atheists know god personally... who did you think you were arguing with?

  8. #143 | Top
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    21,060
    Thanks
    7,282
    Thanked 9,225 Times in 6,111 Posts
    Groans
    2,013
    Groaned 1,476 Times in 1,364 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ]2epo]v[an View Post
    Not beginning or ending with comey, the sack of shit that rewrote the statute on losing classified data to necessitate the condition of intent. Intent was never part of the statute or else losing the data would be the easiest way to sell it. "Hey hillbillary, where's the classified intel i sent you." "My dog ate it and then it got publushed all over tge internet because i couldnt put national security above my own personal convenience." "Well damn, sounds legit to me, not guilty."

    "Comey, you're fired."

    "What!!!."

    And so goes 4 solid years of frivolous impeachment attempts complete with misandrist overtones....

    Yeah. I hate your soul. Permanently.

    (T)
    You lie like dog shit on the lawn.



    And who exactly was it that you idiotically believe single-handedly and unilaterally rewrote the statute on losing data????

    Because the last I heard, only the Legislative Branch has the power to rewrite statutes and they then have to be signed into law by the Executive Branch.

    You truly are the stupidest motherfucker to ever waste oxygen via respiration, aren't you?
    https://i.postimg.cc/PqVCnGks/gojoe1.jpg
    C'MON MAN!!!!

  9. #144 | Top
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    105,607
    Thanks
    8,210
    Thanked 29,880 Times in 23,826 Posts
    Groans
    2,803
    Groaned 2,329 Times in 2,219 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ]2epo]v[an View Post
    Didnt you know? Jesuit atheists know god personally... who did you think you were arguing with?
    nomad......just another lib'rul who carries his dick in his pocket.....
    Isaiah 6:5
    “Woe to me!” I cried. “I am ruined! For I am a man of unclean lips, and I live among a people of unclean lips, and my eyes have seen the King, the Lord Almighty.”

  10. #145 | Top
    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Posts
    1,459
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 58 Times in 53 Posts
    Groans
    1
    Groaned 13 Times in 13 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Into the Night View Post
    Define 'real'. Betcha can't!
    That which exists independently of me and my beliefs of it; as spoken as any given human being.

  11. #146 | Top
    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Posts
    1,459
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 58 Times in 53 Posts
    Groans
    1
    Groaned 13 Times in 13 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nomad View Post
    You lie like dog shit on the lawn.



    And who exactly was it that you idiotically believe single-handedly and unilaterally rewrote the statute on losing data????

    Because the last I heard, only the Legislative Branch has the power to rewrite statutes and they then have to be signed into law by the Executive Branch.

    You truly are the stupidest motherfucker to ever waste oxygen via respiration, aren't you?
    Comey in his recomendations to doj concerning hillbillary's illegal classified intel server. (C)

  12. #147 | Top
    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Posts
    1,459
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 58 Times in 53 Posts
    Groans
    1
    Groaned 13 Times in 13 Posts

    Default

    Youre trying to bring a strawman that i said he changed the law. He did not. He rewrote the statute in his recomendations to doj as i said.

    You, are a faggot monkey. (/s)

  13. #148 | Top
    Join Date
    May 2021
    Posts
    189
    Thanks
    135
    Thanked 16 Times in 16 Posts
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 4 Times in 4 Posts

    Default

    Mr. Joseph Biden is a suprheo! Who will make a 3rd party illeagal along a fat stupid white rednck cracko Repimplicams! God Bless a Mr. Joseph Biden! And a God Bless America!

  14. #149 | Top
    Join Date
    Jun 2020
    Posts
    9,538
    Thanks
    487
    Thanked 2,944 Times in 2,345 Posts
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 111 Times in 108 Posts
    Blog Entries
    3

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ThatOwlWoman View Post
    It happens that I swallow Trump's cum v cause I m a sphyliis infected cunt.
    You're a fucking insult to whores

  15. #150 | Top
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    21,060
    Thanks
    7,282
    Thanked 9,225 Times in 6,111 Posts
    Groans
    2,013
    Groaned 1,476 Times in 1,364 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ]2epo]v[an View Post
    Youre trying to bring a strawman that i said he changed the law. He did not. He rewrote the statute in his recomendations to doj as i said.

    You, are a faggot monkey. (/s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ]2epo]v[an View Post
    Youre trying to bring a strawman that i said he changed the law. He did not. He rewrote the statute in his recomendations to doj as i said.

    You, are a faggot monkey. (/s)
    The statute says what it says and nobody "rewrote" it, you ridiculous fucking dolt.

    The intent requirement was always there, going back decades. There is even at least one precedent setting case (Gorin v. United States) involving a WWII US Naval intelligence official who intentionally sold military intel to the Soviets, and whose conviction was overturned by the SCOTUS on the basis of lack of intent decades ago.

    In Gorin v. United States (1941), the Supreme Court heard a challenge to a conviction of a Navy intelligence official who sold classified material to the Soviet Union on Japanese intelligence operations in the United States. In that case, the defendant was charged with selling information “relating to the national defense” to a foreign power. The defendant argued on appeal that the phrase “relating to the national defense” was unconstitutionally vague, so much so that the defendant was deprived of the ability to predetermine whether his actions were a crime.

    Justice Stanley Reed wrote the majority opinion and disagreed that the law was unconstitutionally vague, but only on the very narrow grounds that the law required “intent or reason to believe that the information to be obtained is to be used to the injury of the United States.” Only because the court read the law to require scienter, or bad faith, before a conviction could be sustained was the law constitutional. Otherwise, it would be too difficult for a defendant to know when exactly material related to the national defense. The court made clear that if the law criminalized the simple mishandling of classified information, it would not survive constitutional scrutiny, writing:

    The sections are not simple prohibitions against obtaining or delivering to foreign powers information… relating to national defense. If this were the language, it would need to be tested by the inquiry as to whether it had double meaning or forced anyone, at his peril, to speculate as to whether certain actions violated the statute.

    In other words, the defendant had to intend for his conduct to benefit a foreign power for his actions to violate 793(f).

    Without the requirement of intent, the phrase “relating to the national defense” would be unconstitutionally vague. This reading of the statute has guided federal prosecutors ever since, which is why Comey based his decision not to file charges on Clinton’s lack of intent. This is also why no one has ever been convicted of violating 793(f) on a gross negligence theory.

    https://warontherocks.com/2016/07/wh...-clinton-case/
    Criminal law has always taken intent into consideration and has never criminalized unintentional acts or mistakes.

    Despite what stupid, vindictive rwnj jackasses like you want to believe, Hillary Clinton never "stole" classified information and never made it available to unauthorized parties, nor did she ever intend to harm the United States.

    Hence, no criminal intent and no criminal charges.

    Now go cry some more, bitch.
    https://i.postimg.cc/PqVCnGks/gojoe1.jpg
    C'MON MAN!!!!

Similar Threads

  1. Support for Third U.S. Political Party at High Point
    By Bill in forum Current Events Forum
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: 02-25-2021, 12:27 PM
  2. Public support for Trump conviction at all-time high, poll finds
    By signalmankenneth in forum Current Events Forum
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 12-26-2019, 08:41 PM
  3. Replies: 13
    Last Post: 08-20-2019, 10:34 AM
  4. Polls: Support for Obamacare at all-time high
    By Bill Fishlore in forum Current Events Forum
    Replies: 77
    Last Post: 03-03-2017, 09:50 AM
  5. Replies: 26
    Last Post: 07-20-2013, 08:55 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Rules

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •