https://i.postimg.cc/PqVCnGks/gojoe1.jpg
    C'MON MAN!!!!

2. #242 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 4 Times in 4 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by anatta View Post
    fuck off with that rah rah noise
    Thank you! Mr. Josef Biden will end the farts and other nooses of a fat WHITE Repimplicn!

3. #243 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 69 Times in 67 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by BeBestBiden View Post
    Thank you! Mr. Josef Biden will end the farts and other nooses of a fat WHITE Repimplicn!
    come and try it you chinese retard

4. #244 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Dutch Uncle View Post
    After 20JAN22, Joe will do what Trump should have done over two years into his first term: lateral pass to the VP and remove himself from the BS.
    WE can only hope! That a lady will be president! If not a Hellary! Why not a Kamal!

5. #245 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 68,631 Times in 51,921 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,506 Times in 2,463 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by BeBestBiden View Post
    WE can only hope! That a lady will be president! If not a Hellary! Why not a Kamal!
    IMO, that's the way it will play out. I doubt Biden can do the entire term. If he can hold out until after 20JAN22, then Harris would be in a position to become a 10 year President.

That said, if this happens, I think it's inevitable that Congress will flip red: Americans like their government to be at odds with itself, not aligned to fuck us all over. LOL
    God bless America and those who defend our Constitution.

"Hatred is a failure of imagination" - Graham Greene, "The Power and the Glory"

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Doc Dutch For This Post:

BeBestBiden (05-10-2021)

7. #246 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Son of the Revolution View Post
    come and try it you chinese retard
    Thank you! Mr. Josef Biden will do all dirty works!

8. #247 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,145 Times in 10,539 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,987 Times in 2,752 Posts
    Blog Entries

Republicans have made the Democratic party the default party for their sane wing of neverTrumpers.
    They have also grown the Democratic party organically because Trump is such a scary unthinkable criminal clown.
    Thanks for letting Dems carve off your best and brightest and ginning up support for Dems, morons.

Do proceed.

9. #248 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

IMO, that's the way it will play out. I doubt Biden can do the entire term. If he can hold out until after 20JAN22, then Harris would be in a position to become a 10 year President.

That said, if this happens, I think it's inevitable that Congress will flip red: Americans like their government to be at odds with itself, not aligned to fuck us all over. LOL
    10 years o]f a Kamal! What a dream for all! Excapt a fat WHITE repimplican! IN a jail!

10. #249 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,145 Times in 10,539 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,987 Times in 2,752 Posts
    Blog Entries

Kamala would not be my first choice for our first Ms President. She might grow into the job, but of the candidates on stage in the debates, many were more polished and
    informed such as Buttegieg and Warren and Klobuchar. Obama was different, he arrived polished. But again, being VEEP will give her the time and space to either figure it out or not.
    Biden will easily survive until the end of this term. And this is the hard part to say, Kamala has a strong feminist edge which will rile up the Repukes. She has the strength
    or confidence you NEED, but that is precisely the trait a Repuke dislikes in any woman, let alone a black woman.

11. #250 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 69 Times in 67 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Micawber View Post
    Kamala would not be my first choice for our first Ms President. She might grow into the job, but of the candidates on stage in the debates, many were more polished and
    informed such as Buttegieg and Warren and Klobuchar. Obama was different, he arrived polished. But again, being VEEP will give her the time and space to either figure it out or not.
    Biden will easily survive until the end of this term. And this is the hard part to say, Kamala has a strong feminist edge which will rile up the Repukes. She has the strength
    or confidence you NEED, but that is precisely the trait a Repuke dislikes in any woman, let alone a black woman.
    the bitch Kamala is finished...

12. #251 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 61 Times in 60 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Into the Night View Post
    So...purple unicorns are real?? They are independent of you, and probably independent of your beliefs in it.
    You don't get to speak for any given human being. You only get to speak for you.

Is this how you define 'real'? That something is independent of you and independent of your belief in it?
    That which exists independently of me and my beliefs of it; as spoken as any given human being.

What about that made you think purple eunuch horns exist?

13. #252 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Subjectivity: that which does not exist and has no physical form. Subjectivity depends on a mind and its beliefs.

Objectivity: That which exists independently of anyone and anyone's beliefs of it.

While there's something to be said for an intangible existance, something like that is not real.

Truth is not honestly subjective.

I defined "real" you lost your bet.
    Last edited by ]2epo]v[an; 05-10-2021 at 07:05 AM.

14. #253 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by SmarterthanYou View Post
    It's a maxim that most people aren't willing to accept........which is why they then rant about settlements or lawsuit awards be taken out of union pension funds or some such thing.........It's almost as if people can't fathom that all politics is really local. Probably the same reason that they are unable to willingly vote for Libertarians......they've got a deep seated belief that the federal and state governments control everything
    They dont vote third party because of wedge issues. I tell you, our false dychotomy exists to disenfranchise and exploit rational people. Its not hyperbole.

Left: pro-abortion : anti-2nd
    Right: anti-abortion : pro-2nd

Any calls to put these two issues to rest once and for all go intentionally unaddressed. And it literally is a conspiracy.

Now, is it not in everyone's interests to have law enforcment wages directly at the voter's finger tips every two years for an up or down 25c?

The junky antifa has turned into a real constituency. The dope market is influencing politics. Now, their afghan supply has been poison pilled but they'll just go back to getting it from south america. There's plenty of new wedge issues to move to but they wont let the abortion/2nd wedge get put to rest.

It's a very simple thing to put the abortion issue to rest. Very simply put it up for a nation wide vote where only women can vote on it. The issue will never be solved while a man is trying to put unconstitutional regulation up a woman's ass. It has to be a woman only vote. Now some men arent ready to let go of that sht. So first put it up to a nation wide vote for men to decide if they have a vote on it or not.

The back issue and heart of the matter on the abortion issue is prostitution. Prostitutes using abortion for birth control specifically. Prostitutes and homos go hand in hand with dope. Prostitutes are mostly honey trapped. Females fall prey to heroin honey trapping very easily. It comes from their instinct driven bias appeasement thought structure. Homos need heroin for their reproductive strategy. Take a look at nambla's website some time. Tell me im wrong.

Woke is a joke. They're just simply a bunch of junky criminal slime on the left. They're lead by people sending them off a cliff and replacing them with south american catholic invader anchor baby constituency. It's a criminal invasion.

Our media is both junk dependent and foreign funded. Abc cbs cnn fox nbc wp huff etc. All controlling 51% foreign owned. Our media is polarizing the population intentionally.

This stuff is all real simple but no one talks about it. We, like every sensible nation, need to pass penalties against foreign infotainment companies. Here we are talking about defunding the police AND policing the internet? No, the population at large can police the infotainment internet spew. We just need to make it mandirory that all foreign infotainment companies covering american politics be subject to debilitating overlays when supplying data to us ip addresses. The guardian is a prime example, it's a swiss pederast company. The swiss are openly socialy acceptable pederasts. They have a raging heroin habit and an even worse hiv constituency. 60% are iv heroin users. 30% hiv infected. And to top that off, they're pederasts. How could anyone trust political comentary from slime like that?

For foreign controlled domestic infotainment companies 20% or near should be subject to debilitatimg overlays if they don't have public comment fields and subject to debilitatimg overlays if someone brings credible suit as to biased moderation.

Next, foreign controlled domestic media outlets 40% or near delivering data to us ip addresses, be subject to debilitating overlays unless they have an unmoderated comment field.

Anything 51% or more be slapped with debilitating overlays with no recourse.

This will foster american media outlets and improve media diversity.

Next, i want to show you something.
    666 new cases

How is it any 3 digit number with "new cases" after it turns up an infinite hit result?

We're under attack, people. You do understand that right?

And it aint cheifly russian. Mostly it's british.
    Last edited by ]2epo]v[an; 05-10-2021 at 07:15 AM.

15. #254 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,939 Times in 11,525 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,361 Times in 1,347 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ]2epo]v[an View Post
    That which exists independently of me and my beliefs of it; as spoken as any given human being.
    So...purple unicorns are real?? They are independent of you, and probably independent of your beliefs in it.
    What about that made you think purple eunuch horns exist?
    I'm not saying they are. You are losing context.
    "The atmosphere is among the factors that determines the Earth's atmosphere." --ZenMode
    "Donald has failed in almost every endeavor he has attempted. " --floridafan
    "Abortion is not a moral issue. " --BidenPresident
    "Propaganda can also be factual." --Flash
    "Even after being vaccinated, you shed virus particles." --Jerome
    "no slavery is forcing another into labor" -archives
    "Evs are much safer from fires" -- Nordberg
    "Abortion has killed no one." -- LurchAddams

16. #255 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,939 Times in 11,525 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,361 Times in 1,347 Posts
    Blog Entries

Subjectivity: that which does not exist and has no physical form. Subjectivity depends on a mind and its beliefs.

Objectivity: That which exists independently of anyone and anyone's beliefs of it.
    So this is how you define 'subjectivity' and 'objectivity'. Not what I was asking for.
    While there's something to be said for an intangible existance, something like that is not real.
    Why not? Is climate 'real'?
    Truth is not honestly subjective.
    You can't even define what 'real' means. You can't use the word 'Truth' objectively until you do.
    I defined "real" you lost your bet.
    Still waiting. You seem to be having a lot of trouble with it. Assumption of victory fallacy.
    "The atmosphere is among the factors that determines the Earth's atmosphere." --ZenMode
    "Donald has failed in almost every endeavor he has attempted. " --floridafan
    "Abortion is not a moral issue. " --BidenPresident
    "Propaganda can also be factual." --Flash
    "Even after being vaccinated, you shed virus particles." --Jerome
    "no slavery is forcing another into labor" -archives
    "Evs are much safer from fires" -- Nordberg
    "Abortion has killed no one." -- LurchAddams